It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have given a lot of thought to this situation and have a couple of points to add:

1: What a lot of people don't realise is that there are already in place numerous systems to cope with situation X's to the extent that survival groups may not be necessary.

For instance in the UK we have the armed services and police. If a situation X occurs they can be used to restore order etc, and more particularly we have the TA (Territorial Army) which have local bases in all the major cities. The point behind this is that when people join the armed services they have to swear an oath to obey orders. So as long as there is some central authority to direct them (even if it just 1 MP survives) then order can be maintained and the country rebuilt.

Now I am not saying that we defiantly won't get an authoritarian regime etc but we would have a stable central authority.

2: Distance, in the USA there are vast distances to contend with, and this can lead, in situation X's, to the fragmentation of authority (e.g. New Orleans with hurricane Katrina). In the UK we do not have to worry so much about this, you can drive from one end of the country to the other in 10 hours. So if a situation X occurred there would not be the same issues of communications and issues with moving material around that there would be in the US.

To conclude therefore the point I am making is that if a situation X occurred in the UK we as a country are a lot better prepared for it than people think and would likely recover from it a lot faster than some other countries might. As such, although it does of course depend on the Situation X, we may not even need a survival group.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kaos1911]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Kaos the whole point of organising a survival team in the UK is so we dont have to rely on the government to help us, we would be able to help ourselves.

I dont know about other people on here but if there was only 1MP left in the country and he\she decided to take control I would have to laugh at him/her. Is it an MP's right to take control of the country if all of the others are dead/incapacitated (I dont know what the proper legal procedure for this would be)? that idea doesnt sit with me I would rather have open elections or something similar.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
if there was one mp left wanting control i think i'd shoot them.
seriously people, if you want to survive dont think of legal stuff it will be survival of the fittest and the luckiest, my girl rightly pointed out that you all wish to meet after the "event", better have a back up plan if your arranged spot no longer exists....just a thought

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just to clarify 1MP may be extreme but the point is as long as some of the government/ houses of parliament survive then they automatically become the central source of authority.

Also you it would be foolish to completely ignore the government:

For instance

1: what happens if the government is the one controlling the food and the medicine?

2: (Particularly relevant in the UK) who has all the guns? The army->under the government.

I should also point out that I am not against a survival group per se. As it all really depends on the type of situation X. For instance the situation X may be so bad that the government is completely wiped out, there is no central authority and anarchy reigns. But the point to take away from this is that there are other factors and issues involved in the UK which you won't find in other countries one of which being the likelihood that a central authority (in some form) would survive a situation X.

P.s in answer to THELONIO’s post my suggestion for a meeting place (and reasons for it) can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Kaos, you mean well my friend but to place faith in the government is a bit rash.

I also can't help but notice you seem keen to kowtow to the idea of re-establishing a government.
Sorry mate but If we're all on survivalist mode I think very few of us would even entertain the idea of re-starting government when more pressing matters like taking care of the team and getting supplies would be priority.

Besides which, call me a rebel but I'd prefer to see a different form of government akin to what the US has got via the founding fathers.
What we have is too stuck in the old ways.

I've seen how minor transport disasters turn into a circus and expecting the government to be able to take care of us in a disaster when the infrastructure is knocked out is a very tall order.

The UK population is at bursting point, if a momderate to major SitX does hit then the authorities will be overwhelmed and it will be time to bail out and meet up with other survivalist folk via prior summons. Wait-out and see what the next move is, depending on what was going on.

If it is a minor SitX then the bail out plan will be a good test run for future reference.
Modern day society is not as it once was, people will be rioting and getting up to all sorts of unpleasant things.

Sorry for rambling.
[edit on 16-5-2008 by WatchRider]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
HI all, If you want to become a member of This group U2U me. We have a group 3 that have decided to move to the next stage who have contacted me. For those who are still skeptical then please read All my previous posts. I have pointed to just a few points, research them and it will be lead you further. I will not be part of a group that has skeptics. If you have done any research into this you will already know the truth. We MUST THINK AND ACT AS ONE.

If you stay in the UK you will perish. You will need to be underground even if you survive the tsunamis; hot voccanic lahas, and violent storms which is 99% unlikely you will die of radiation poisioning due to Solar activity caused by the Sun's twin (Dark Star) interacting with the Sun.

For those who say we are to caught up in the system you will perish. The time for trying to save the world and it's dog has past god knows i tried to tell people but you are just p*****g in the wind i for one am no looney tune and . You must save yourself and the people that are coming with you

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well said, its what i have been trying to tell people, i dont think anybody realy understands just quite how bad this will get,

the meeting place that you have decided on is a joke i dont think you heard me when i said over 3000 ft above sea level, lake titicaca,

good for catching the tube into london lol

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That is what I thought, but to be fair he's likely going off a minor SitX disaster with that one.

We need a damned radical plan for this one!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi All
I will say this again unless you have been choosen to go in the Arks you have already been sacrificed. People please understand this planet will be uninhabitale for between 3-5yrs everthing and i mean every living thing on land and sea will perish unless they are in the Arks. There will be no "Authorities" no army no body above ground for this period. Understand they do not want you to live...Period... It is this exact same power base that has not informed you what is coming. They are already teaching in American Universities that we must reduce the world popoulation by 80-90% that 6.5 billion to 500 million. The 500 million are the power elite and the people they have choosen to recolonise the planet with all the advanced technology they have had for decades. Your fait has alreay been sealed for aleast 100yrs. I for one can't and will not accept this.

Those of us who refuse this can and will survive. Hence this Group(s) For those of u abroad hang in there we will keep in touch and pass important info but you must start the movement where you are. For the anonymous posters U2U me and give contact details. Your destiny belongs to you.

May Fait be on our side and compassion be our strenght for what we are about to face.

Truth Templar

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good post WatchRider I agree with everything you said about the government not being able to cope.

In reply to Kaos, you asked who has all the guns, well the government does have quite an arsenal but I think the gangs and other crims are being overlooked here.

www.mcsm.org...

The link above says there are upto 3M illegal guns floating round the UK and lots of the gangs seem to be getting hold of them, its actually not hard to get a gun anywhere in the UK, you just need to ask the right people.
This worries me a great deal because these people are just gonna take everthing they want and to hell with everyone else.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth Templar
I have the researched this subject for 10 years since i discovered that NASA's first IRS (infra red satalite i.e picks up heat signatures ) which was launched in 1983 spotted a massive Brown Dwarf (A Dark Star) almost immediately.
I have researched all the ancient text all of whom confirm the passing of our Suns twin (a quater of the size of our Sun)
Research the STP (South Polar Telescope) Research the Wistle blowers from Black OP Astrophysics; Elected Goverment Officials, Solar Wide Global warming, Massively icreased Sun Activity , The Massive Buldge on Our Equator (i.e somthing externally masssive interacting with our magnetic core, why every nation on earth is scrambling to build telescopes on the southern continents.. Etc... I could go on ..

This is GOING TO HAPPEN...Period... It is heading in from the south and it will soon be seen by the naked eye there...as there will this unignited Sun and at least 7 planets and their moons heading up our way from below our solar parrallel.

You seem pretty certain of your 10-year research,so could you please post some of your links so that the less informed of us can read up on some of the facts involved cheers.

Information is key..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This seems more like a suicide mission than a survivors group, I have some very good points that i will be posting tomorrow and let you know that this ultimate plan could very well just backfire.

And Truth Templar, I noticed yesterday that there was something about you I didnt trust, call it a hunch eh.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I agree dk, its one thing having a survivors weekend moot and quite another placing such trust onto one stranger, at a moot everybody can chill and chat...... A group such as the op is talking about is IMHO a bit odd, especially as tt seems to have so little regard for his partner. Sorry tt if I misjudge you but I would have to wonder how well you can connect with others.
m x

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thirded, I think it's disturbing that you are ineligable to join his group 'cause you question stuff, sit on the fence or consider alternate theorys on his.
Like I said to Kuma, the plan reeks of handing over complete control to TT akin to a dictatorship. He preaches team team team but really you need to be more of an individual than a complete drone.
That's his call, we have different outlooks on SitX. Guess I'm an optimist.

Hey, maybe he really is a dude on a mission and has only honourable intentions, but I've met quite a few people in life who can hijack a situation for their own ulterior motives while riding the back of hysteria.
I hate to say it but I'm 40% convinced he's up to something.
Self dependancy is the key along with working with equally self-dependant folk in a team.
There's a good few of you I'd happily side with and team up with, but for sure we'd have to of met up and gone out in the wild on dry runs etc.
It's better to find out before that the guy/gal you'll be travelling with is someone you get on with.

Instead of finding you completely hate each other.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
it is important that we all take our individual steps to survive but know of others, i think that we should share our knowledge of past sitx 's in order that we could learn from each other the best ways to get through it. Learn from ancient texts and stuff about niburu's (2012) effects on our planet and then we can assertain the best ways to move towards such an event

get serious about all of this, its our chance to make a difference in a brand new world

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Must admit I have been watching these survival posts for the UK ...
It would obviously better in numbers thats a fact, however after reading some of the posts I would be very wary of meeting up!! I feel some of the people would not only be a liability but dangerous to have around in a sit X

I noticed there have been posts from some who have knowledge and experience.....they have not posted again...I wonder why??

That is my opinion!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Fourth(ed) I have to agree, my motto has always been hope nothing happens but prepare just in case. There is a vast difference between living with a small store of food etc just in case, and giving up everything to live in a bunker. At the very least I want to get the most out of life while I can before the SHTF.

Plus this guy seems odd, the whole basis of ATS is to question not to just except on someone elses word. I can't help but feel this is heading towards one of these:

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Simple answers.
Take the information you find useful and apply it carefully.Trust your judgement..
If something sets your alarm bells ringing,then there is probably a real cause for concern..

After certain members spammed the original UK survival group with four posts in a row concerning this threads 'topic' it made a mockery of the original intention of that thread.

I suggest that this thread be left purely for the mystery (2012) brown star/Nibiru/mystery arks/4 mile high tsunami/solar eruption scenario.
Its apparent 'recruiting drive but ask no questions' motif worries me.
It smells of snake oil and bookselling to me..

There is no need for my participation further in this thread as any information I have to share will be on 'common garden' sit x scenarios and the poster has requested not to start debunking,so I won't... in this thread.

I truly hope the member concerned will recognise himself and do the same service to the original thread and keep to this one regarding this particular topic.

Have a nice day. T

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi All, I say agian has anyone fromed a group for anything. Has anyone got the courage to. Do you think i'm not totally terrified about whats coming, do you not think i am not terrified about meeting complete strangers and the work and preperation we will have to do.

Do you not think i have cryed an still do about the fait of the people i love, the friends and work colleauges i will lose. Do you think i should stay and perish with my beloved partner and mum and dad or try and help my sister and niece to survive. Do you not think i had tried with every sinue in my body to get my partner to come or a least listen and look at the information i have gathered. My partner who i still live with is leaving me because of this, do you know whats its like when someone you love has no faith in you. She made the discision for me. I have to think about my other loved ones now.This is the choice that has torn me apart for such along time and the choice will live me as it will with live with so many others make no mistake about that. A person has to make these choices for themselves no one else.

Yes i totally agree this is a very cold and unemotional way to be and it is the complete opposite to the person i am. But i am a fighter and i will die if i have to for the protection of those i love and thats i have to

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join