It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi I am looking to start a start a 2010-2013 survivors group here in the Uk. But before i get into the reasons why i would like you to take 5 minutes go to your front door and look out.

Keep your eyes open and look, look into the future and see what the scene will be in 3 to 5 years, and wonder how you will feel emotionally at this time. If you can not see total destruction outside your door; and can not accept the horrible and unthinkable that is the majority of you family and friends will perish and if you do not feel terrified and alone whilst standing looking at this hell, YOU will not be a survivor.

I want to be part of a group of souls who like me have aquired the knowledge and understand by what ever means of this dreadful fate approaching our precious planet and brothers and sisters.

If you are in it for the thrill; if you are in in it for the glory, if your in it to be king, i do not want to be part of your group but on the other hand if you can imagine the above senario and want to survive and like me know your chances of survival will greatly increase by working as a team with like minded souls. We will become each others friends and family and the support we give one another will mean we have a better chance of surving this and the hardships on the other side.

I have watched these postings and have come to realise there is a lot of lost and confused souls. Everyone seems unsure how to begin. If you are reading this, this is the start of your new life. That life is surviving the biggest change in human existance. WE WILL START THE JOURNEY THAT WILL SAVE OUR LOVED ONES AND OURSELVES. If we stop we will be ever nearer to the jaws of death. We are not the ones that have been chosen by those EVIL Sub-humans that have ruled us for 1000's of years to go into thier many varied Arks and survive. I for one can not accept this and neither should you.

1. There is two ways we can be safe.
2. We must have 5 years per person of storeable food (of a certain kind)
3. We must have portable water purifiers
4. We must have radation pills
5. We must attain vehicles without management systems and have all
wiring insulated against EMP's
6. Learn about herbs
7. Attained wind up electrical devices.

There is so much more we must organise but i will refrain until we begin our journey. We need a starting point and i have decided to be that point but once we come together this is the last decision i will make for the group, we will decide together.

May fate look kindly on us and compasion be our strength for what we are about to face. Truth Templar

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

There will be much to talk about in the days to come. I tried talking about this kind of preparedness with my parents. But their first response is.. "Are you joking? I don't believe in such things." Second response would have probably have been "uuuhh... Why?"

I've ruled out some issues from where we currently live. From where we live is actually pretty safe, just outside of Edmonton/Alberta.

Possible concerns:
Drought (common)
Wildfires
Twisters (occasional but not often)
Yellowstone's Super Volcano (approximate distance 500km away) might bring a decent sized earthquake, along with some ash

I don't want to be living in urbanized areas, where people can rob, kill eachother. I would be away from rioters, riot police forces.

I'm deciding to stock up on nuts, honey, medical supplies, etc. (Sometime in 2009) I started to plant chives in different landmarked areas that might come pretty useful later on.

I was debating whether I should start planting the chives in the farm field near by. (They are highly evasive, and spreads like a weed) Once the ground gets turned up from the airiators from the tractor. It'll spread them here and there. I picked out and ate some unwanted growing chives outside the garden. Delicious :3

I dug out a little shelter, on the hillside in a forested area a while ago. I may want to expand it. But I want to make something that can dig out the dirt easier instead of a shovel. Maybe.. Drill a few deep holes, and put a homemade bomb to break up the dirt a little, without that big boom!!!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I want to join a survivor group. But I'm only like 80% convinced that something life-threatening to humans is going to happen.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am hoping to find similiar like minded people in Toronto, Ontario as well.
My family isn't into the whole thing and thinks I'm insane, but it's the prepardness that sets my mind a bit at ease in case of an emergancy. So far Ontario has been issuing out advertisements on the public transit systems for Canadians to be "prepared for an emergancy" as a generalization and so far I haven't seen any one take any action for the safety and well being of themselves, or their families.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Templar

There is already a thread on this subject.

LOOK HERE

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi all, I know there is already a post on this subject but still there is no survival groups established.

I will start the procedure. Once again if you do not believe 100% what is about to occur then a survival group is not for you. I have the studied this subject for 10 years from the first time i neard about NASA's first IRS went into space and discovere

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi all, I know there is already a post on this subject but still there is no survival groups established.

I will start the procedure. Once again if you do not believe 100% what is about to occur then a survival group is not for you.

I have the researched this subject for 10 years since i discovered that NASA's first IRS (infra red satalite i.e picks up heat signatures ) which was launched in 1983 spotted a massive Brown Dwarf (A Dark Star) almost immediately. NASA and other space agencies stated publically at this time (reasearch and confirm for yourselfs) that the IRS had found this Dark Star. The information was immediately classified and we were told the IRS had failed. Which was untrue as it continues to monitor its progress. I have researched all the ancient text all of whom confirm the passing of our Suns twin (a quater of the size of our Sun) Advanced Astrophysics Institutes within the last 2 years had found that aleast 80% of all solar systems studied have 2 Suns.

Research the STP (South Polar Telescope) Research the Wistle blowers from Black OP Astrophysics; Elected Goverment Officials, Solar Wide Global warming, Massively icreased Sun Activity , The Massive Buldge on Our Equator (i.e somthing externally masssive interacting with our magnetic core, why every nation on earth is scrambling to build telescopes on the southern continents.. Etc... I could go on

This is GOING TO HAPPEN...Period... It is .ing in from the south and it will soon be seen by the naked eye there. We in the northern hemisphere will see it by 2010. We in the northern he misphere must be ready to move by then as it will be to late, as there will this unignited Sun and at least 7 planets and their moons .ing up our way from below our solar parrallel.

I am deadly serious about this group hopefully you will be to.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Please read other posting on this subject on another thread . www.abovetopsecret.com...

May Fait be on our side and compassion be our strength for what we are about to face

Truth Templar

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
HI Fred3113, Yes mate i agree you have notice it as well about everybody. I also agree about disscussions on public notice boards. the sooner we get a group together the sooner we can get off these sites. I will contact you tomorrow by the method you have choosen as i am knackered. I need 5 more post to use U2U mate. Until tomorrow goodnight.

Regards Truth Templar

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
[Hi PF and WR. As a point of reference www.youtube.com... Remember the Person who's letter this is is still a member of Parliment.I will not say the name of the video maker as it is most probably a trigger word. He had forty nine different 10 minute videos on Google and Youtube i cant find them anymore.

Don't believe the debunkeers about him beacuse his ip address and location was traced by someone who worked for 20yrs doing exactly this type of activity and he found that the information was being sent to him via 2 govermental agencies i won't say which country but you can guess. So there is lots of people working on the inside that have compassionate and humane who are trying to warn us. I have listened to many wislte blowers testimony about about what is about to happen, they know they will never be able to work in their professions again but as they have said they can not keep quite about the what they know and thay won't have to wait long anyhow.

We will NOT survive in the UK unless we are in the Arks. I know where their are ready made bunkers lot of them and not where you would think they are. Even if you some how made one or stayed in a dissused one in the UK, the UK will be under water ( the Greenland Glacier is melting due to volcanic activity inturn caused by the interaction between a massive solar body and our fluid magnetic core as mentioned in one of my previous threads) only the underground cities are waterproof. E.g.75% of the Americas will be underwater.

PowderPuff i think some one was trying to scam u with such rediculus estimations on the cost of survival you do not have to go to Africa to survive you chances are better else where. The cost of survival for a group of say 10 peolpe would cost the price of house between us and i'm not talking about the price of a house in the UK.

Look i'm a normal guy a well educated and well informed guy i'm just your average Joe, my parents have lived in this programmed world to long to believe anything is wrong. They will perish. My partner knows about this stuff but it is beyond her and she dosn't believe it, i don't talk to her any more about it. She will perish. She does not know i started this post. My sister knows and is informed but she is very scared and is not sure it will be worth living through and after it. But i think she would want to live if she knew there was a group. I want her and my niece to survive with me. I am not in any other website. I figured that the lowest profile you can keep the safer you will be.

As i say to you or anyone reading this just say you want to met, then i will travel anywhere to met you or a group. All my money will be going towards getting ready as having a house; new car, money, in the bank and all the latest trinklets will be pointless when your about to met your maker.

TO all new potential survivors please ready my earlier posts. As i have already said i will continue to send this S.O.S until i meet other survivors

May Fait be on our side and compasion be our strength for what we are about to face.
Truth Templar i]reply to post by Truth Templar

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi Watchkeeper. We do have these underground cities. and if your are not the choosen to go in these Arks and the other types of Arks they have you will not survive in the Uk-think about what i have just said i.e the implications and the solutions.

The whole point of starting a group and having meet up times is so we can discuss our options and plan of action + decide where we must be on land or sea in . I have a fairly good idea of where to be for both. But i will not discuss it on a monitored public site monitored by the exact same people who do not want you to survive. I with hopefully other like minded souls can and will discuss these when we met.

If there is any one out there who is of the same mind set as myself then please read my earlier replys on this thread.

I will keep displaying this same S.O.S message until i find other survivors.

May Fait be on our side and compassion be our strength for what we about to face
Truth Templar

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey Truth Templar i've just noticed your thread!

a survival group for the UK is a must and i'm more than willing to join. Hopefully lots of like minded people with different specialties will join and we will all be able to learn from eachother.

lets hope we can get this thing going!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi Fred3113, The sleeper has awoken. Till tomorrow.

Regards Truth Templar

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying but understand that people have kids and families and are so tied into the system getting them untangled is nigh on impossible.
But I'm not dismissing you out of hand either.
I'll meet up with you and hear you out in person but I'm still a bit skeptical.
If it does pass earth the distance may or may not cause the terrible weather and destruction raved about.
However I do have a funny feeling about the way things are going. Call it intuition.

I am not tied to any particular place that much so I'm pretty mobile.
If what you say is true then we need a good, small group of us. We need to be closer than brothers and sisters cause I've lived in communal situations before and if everyone doesn't get along that can be a different kind of misery.
We also need to trust one another so there can be no one going off at halfcock.
I know for a fact if I told some of my relatives about this they'd really consider getting me sectioned under the mental health act.
I have told someone about the Niribu theory a few weeks ago and although they listened I could tell they still couldn't comprehend it.
We need to tread carefully.
I've worked for the government a few years ago in the army and was not comfortable around them. Very totalitarian to say the least.

I don't think I have U2U yet I'll check.

Cool, I've got it.

I'll message you later.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by WatchRider]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I understand what you mean when you say about your Partner not realy understanding what is going on in the world today.

Most of my family just look at me and just smile as to say your nuts but we love you so we will listen but nothing will sink in

So i'm one who looks out the front door every day watching waiting for people to awake But it's taking to long

I live in Western Australia and hope we can start a group of like minded people who want life to go on

Just want to say thanks to you Truth Templar
Keep up the great work

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hi Truth Templar, As I am not a member i am utilising the anonymous reply option. I would very much like to meet up and join in discussion on the formation of a survival group. we are in the south of the UK.
CG

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i think you all have to seriously look at the scenario of the forth coming events, when you consider the size of the moon and the effects that it has on our seas and then look at the size of niburu/planet x, approximately 8 times the size of earth, the earth has a molten core, yellowstone is fit to burst vesuvius is long over due there are volcanos all over the world fit to burst and if niburu is true ( iam sure it is) they will all pop, we will be thrown into another ice age (pack some warm clothes). According to the ancients the devastation has been known to last for 14 months and recovery is about 5 years after, its going to be a tough one. the water levels will not be permanent, just like an unbeliveable high tide (lake titicaca is some 3000 ft above sea level, caused by the last time). knowledge will be your biggest allie, collect books about everything you need to know so that when its over we are not reduced to cave men, and dont forget to buy seeds, lots of them. salvage and hope

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Truth Templar thank you for the post. I am in the UK and have only met a handful of individuals that are ready to accept that time is ticking on this matter.

I live in the north of england, it is rural but still within fall out from a couple of major cities. My question is, how can we make contact to discuss what steps we are making to be prepared for our future.

peace and love

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

I think youre right on the point about collecting books, it is a good way of retaining knowledge. I've got a collection of about 200ish (ranging from maths for begginers to sci-fi books by peter f hamilton) books but I cant see any way of saving them all if I had to bug out with short notice, I'm not even sure which books I would take and which ones I would sacrafice.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I know what you mean, my father had so many books that we were overwhelmed. I had to throw a bunch of them out.

5 years! That's a long time!
But if we get together we can manage it.

Location and preparation is the key.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join