It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is fake!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Go to Godisimaginary.com
It has 50 simple proofs that explain how God is fake. Including read the Bible.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wow, you are unbelievable... false and fake are mostly the same..

fake = pretend which = to FALSLY profess, in websters dictionary..

fruthermore you said God is not real which = God is false..

if something you believe is fake which means made up, doesn't that mean it is false?

It is the same thing....

like I said, all brains, no sense... but I still love your soul to death, I truly care for you brother and I do not mean to take any shots, but your arguments are circular and don't make sense most of the time..

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OmegaLogos How does Tetra deal with God?
It doesn't.

It deals with science.

I should know since I just completed college chem. And guess what you use tetra in chemistry. It does mean four but you use tetra in science to identify something that is real.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
this is the last response I will make, I am tired of circular arguments...

" Go to godisimaginary "

50 reasons..

No.. because they are coming from an non openmind perspective..

I could easily see

go to

" 50 proofs God is real.com "

and you would say the same thing..

I'm done guys, anybody want to take where I left off?

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Congratulations

You have learned how to make up the meanings of words.

Fake does not mean false as you basically just said.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Godisimaginary.com is open minded because how would someone who is closed minded be able to come up with 50 proofs not reasons as to why god is imaginary.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes!

Explanation: N/A

Personal Disclosure: I will goto the website you posted and will take time looking at the 50 points of information provided there and I will get back to you with as many points that I can factually (not scripturally if at all possible but there may be the odd one or two!) refute as possible (this may take some time so may I u2u you when I have some gems/nuggets for you to assess?). Note I am not a Abrahamic faith follower and have no problems with you denying YHVH/JHVH as GOD but I do believe in "A" GODDESS but I'm not looking to convert anybody. Good luck with the Debate!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
just keep it going on the thread!

If you don't want to then yeah you can u2u me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You crack me up bro, you are trolling and you know your just trying to get a rise outta people. I find it interesting though that you keep saying hateful things and contradicting yourself over and over agian. I don't believe your in college or ever completed college. I think your about 15 years old, simply because of they way you are acting, you have no tact at all and you act like a kid, just squaking cause you like to be heard, but have nothing real to squack about.

You do crack me up with some of your incredibly stupid comments though, that you claim as support for your website based belief.

Do you believe in Satan? If you do then you musty believe in God, God created Satan you should know.

Personally I think you are the real phoney.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)]

Too bad you didn't post the rest of this so we can see it in context (but that's not what you want is it?).
So since you won't I will, plus I'll explain the meaning since it seems the close minded and the heart hardened might understand, even though they won't for they choose not to.:

Isaiah 45:5-8
5I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

8Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

The word used for evil here is "rah/ra", it can mean somthing negative from a moral view or from a natural view (such as a tornado, earthquake, calamity/chaos). It is rather obvious that it is not talking about moral evil though as you sir make it out to be, I get the idea that you already knew this though. Before Yeshua (that's Jesus' Hebrew in case you didn't know name), God dealt with people differently, we did not have grace back then, now, we do.

Send me some more I'll explain them, you can either except what I am telling you or deny it, most likely you will deny it seeing how you have made up your mind and will not listen to the truth I tell you.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First off I am 18 and just completed my freshman year in college. I skipped a grade so I believe I am a very intelligent man.

2nd off I dont believe in Satan. Never said I did and I believe I said I don't believe in him earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3rdly quoting from the bible doesn't help your argument because I have established that your bible is false.

4thly I am not phony because I have proven a very valid point. You should just accept the fact that fact and proof will always win in an argument.

If people want to see the real facts explained right they can go to Godisimaginary.com and and learn the truth.

Here is part of one of the proofs on the website.

"What would happen if we get down on our knees and pray to God in this way:

Dear God, almighty, all-powerful, all-loving creator of the universe, we pray to you to cure every case of cancer on this planet tonight. We pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

We pray sincerely, knowing that when God answers this completely heartfelt, unselfish, non-materialistic prayer, it will glorify God and help millions of people in remarkable ways.

Will anything happen? No. Of course not.

This is very odd. Jesus makes specific promises in the Bible about how prayer is supposed to work. Jesus says in many different places that he and God will answer your prayers. And Christians believe Jesus -- according to this recent article, "54% of American adults believe the Bible is literally true." In some areas of the country the number goes as high as 75%.

If the Bible is literally true, then something is seriously amiss. Simply look at the facts. In Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

If "every one who asks receives", then if we ask for cancer to be cured, it should be cured. Right? If "our Father who is in heaven gives good things to those who ask him", then if we ask him to cure cancer, he should cure it. Right? And yet nothing happens."

Once you are done reading it analyze it. It says some important things that lead me to believe God is fake. I think if you actually read the rest of this proof and the other 49 proofs on this site, you will change your position on God.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Also

How can I listen to the truth from someone who believes in a God who contradicts himself many times. Read every single proof on the site and then tell me God is real.
I can almost guarentee you won't be able to because it provides direct quotes and the real explanation of the quotes. You will have no choice to change your position on God.

If you don't then you are the close minded one and you will not accept the truth.

And another thing "whitesatan" is a name. That is all it is. You are comprehending the name wrong.
The name is like the name God. There is no meaning behind the name.

Just a name I liked.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You should take a look at these two videos.

Unless you are too close minded.

I think the first video does a great job explaining everything from my point I have put across.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-5-2008 by whitesatan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
3rdly quoting from the bible doesn't help your argument because I have established that your bible is false.

when did you do that? im sorry i didnt get the memo

saying its false is not establishing its false

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Do I need to show you the quotes from the website again that prove God to be imaginary.

I think you should quit jumping to conclusions and look at the two videos I have provided above.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You claim you finished your freshman year of college yet you type like a 3 year old and your grammar is horrible! You even try to claim that fake and false mean two different things. False=not true... fake=not real. Truth and reality are the same thing! It's not true that unicorns exist which means unicorns are not real. Unicorns are fake which makes them false. It means the same thing you narrow minded prick!!! Now with the God stuff. God's hebrew name is Yahweh Elohim which translates to Eternal God. That's where we get the name God. Jesus is even known as Jehova which is Yahweh in another dialect. You claimed earlier that Jesus wasn't real and if you are a man of intelligence, you would know that historically Jesus was real and he did die on a cross as an innocent man! You could say what you want about the Virgin Mary and how it was impossible for her to give birth as a virgin but it was documented that she knew not the touch of a man when she gave birth to Jesus and who knows, for the sake of your argument you could say that Joseph jacked off on Mary and the semen seeped into her fault line you sorry son-of-a-bitch! I have no respect for you right now because you have ignorantly denied truth that has been laid out for you! You gave the example of praying for God to cure all cancer in the world but it doesn't work like that. God doesn't answer a prayer for the arrogance of man to be fed. Not all cancer patients are worthy of being cured without their own prayer to God. It must be sencere and heartfelt and you can't wish for the whole world to be cured. Not to mention, God sometimes doesn't answer a prayer for the good of the person or people praying. What would happen if all cancer was cured? A major problem with population would happen and all resources on earth would be consumed. That's logic. Sometimes God won't save a cancer patient because it's time for them to be with God. Of course you will call this ludacrise because it doesn't follow your belief that God doesn't exist. I'm waisting my breath with you (or in this sense, my fingers) because your heart is already hardened to the point of no return. You claim that because God cannot be proven to be real, he is fake but you believe in the Big-Bang theory yet is has not been proven yet. Just because a man is proven guilty in a court of law, does that make him guilty? Many innocent people have been put to death or put in prison because there was enough evidence saying they did the crime... even though they didn't. Some times the guilty party plants evidence and stages the scene to frame the innocent. This is the same as Satan decieving everyone. He has already decieved you. Maybe he planted evidence in the universe to make it look like God didn't exist. After all, Satan rebelled against God long before man was put on this planet. God is the Cosmos. He is the Alpha and the Omega. You can't see God because He is all spirit. He has always existed and who's to say he wasn't the big-bang theory? Can you disprove any of that? If you can't prove it wrong, you can't say it's wrong. If you can't prove it wrong or right, then the possibility is always there for it to be true. Science has one problem with it... it is formulated by man and man is always in error. Global warming is a perfect example. There are scientists on both sides of the global warming argument. So who's right or wrong? Science is about as dependable as a Chevy truck... it works for what it is, but it's not a Ford... the best selling trucks on the road for over 30 years straight. The Ford being Christianity and Judaism. You need to heed the advice of ATS and deny arrogance with your posts. You are a troll trying to get points for your post by slinging the same kind of bull around the thread with nothing to back it up. You claim the bible to be a false document yet many books of the bible have been proven through archaeology and historic records. Joshua and the Hebrews entering the land of Caanan and taking over the promised land... King David beatin the giant Goliath... Daniel's interpretation of King Nebacadnesar's dream of the statue representing the 4 great empires of the world before they existed... and Jesus telling the apostles that he would die by crucifixion for the sins of mankind (though the sins of mankind are arguable in your sense, he still predicted his death by crucifixion). Jesus and John even made prophecies of the way the world would be before Christs return and it is oddly similar to the world today... but you won't consider any of this truth because it's in the bible. You are 18 and a prick who has much soul searching to do. You can not believe in God all you want but don't come to a place like this and throw around weak arguments and call it fact!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do I need to show you the quotes from the website again that prove God to be imaginary.

I think you should quit jumping to conclusions and look at the two videos I have provided above.

i just wanted to quote so you could see who is really jumping to conclusions

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"False=not true... fake=not real."

Completley different as you just showed us. Sure than can mean the same thing when you twist words around. But you have to make up meanings in order for them to be the same.

My typing has nothing to do with what grade i'm in. You are the narrow headed prick. Once again taking shots at me is a sign of weakness that you have lost. You no longer are on topic. Instead you are worried about the way I type. I'm not the best typer in the world. I don't care about my mistakes because this is not a work environment, it is a thread were people post there ideas.

"God's hebrew name is Yahweh Elohim which translates to Eternal God. That's where we get the name God. Jesus is even known as Jehova which is Yahweh in another dialect."

"You claimed earlier that Jesus wasn't real and if you are a man of intelligence, you would know that historically Jesus was real and he did die on a cross as an innocent man!"

I didn't claim Jesus was wrong i Said God is FAKE! Get your facts right. 2ndly Jesus may have been real but he is in no way GOD. GOD is the argument. Not Jesus. If God is Jesus then he is two people. And if he is two people then something is wrong. You can't be two people. SO if the person we are talking about here is Jesus then there is no God according to what you have said.

Also when did I say this "you said that Joseph jacked off on Mary and the semen seeped into her fault line."
I don't believe I said this you arrogant son of a monkeys ass.

"you have ignorantly denied truth that has been laid out for you!"
I have then why are there 50 proofs that explain how God has to be fake. I believe the truth is right in front of my eyes.

You probably have not watched the two videos I provided or even looked at the website. If you do I can almost guarantee that you will change your position on God.

"What would happen if all cancer was cured?"

Then the world would be a happier place. Then people wouldn't have to worry about suffering. If your so called God suffered on the cross for us so we wouldn't have to then why are people suffering right know. I thought he suffered on the cross so we wouldn't have to suffer.

"A major problem with population would happen and all resources on earth would be consumed. That's logic. Sometimes God won't save a cancer patient because it's time for them to be with God. Of course you will call this ludacrise because it doesn't follow your belief that God doesn't exist. I'm waisting my breath with you (or in this sense, my fingers) because your heart is already hardened to the point of no return. You claim that because God cannot be proven to be real, he is fake but you believe in the Big-Bang theory yet is has not been proven yet."

Well then why don't people die off of natural cause then when God wants them in Heaven instead off making people suffer.

Also the Theory may not have been proved but it is the ONLY credible source of how the Earth came to be. It has facts. God has a false Bible. Which proves that God is fake. So if the Bible is true. Then there is no God. If the Bible is fake. Then there is no God because the Bible is fake so everything that goes along with it must be fake as well.

"Just because a man is proven guilty in a court of law, does that make him guilty? Many innocent people have been put to death or put in prison because there was enough evidence saying they did the crime... even though they didn't. Some times the guilty party plants evidence and stages the scene to frame the innocent. This is the same as Satan decieving everyone. He has already decieved you. Maybe he planted evidence in the universe to make it look like God didn't exist. After all, Satan rebelled against God long before man was put on this planet. God is the Cosmos. He is the Alpha and the Omega. You can't see God because He is all spirit. He has always existed and who's to say he wasn't the big-bang theory?"

If a man is proven guilty now a days there is about a 89% chance he is the actuall guilty one. 2ndly about how many times have we enforced the death penalty in the last 10 years. Not that many because every democracy is trying to get rid of it. The real culprit of the crime is 95% of the time going to get caught because we have csi teams who can detect whether evidence has been planted. Sure some people go to a different country to escape jail. Then we don't have to worry about hium killing in our country again. Thirdly I have proven God to be fake. So Satan would be fake as well. If Satan rebells against God then why isn't he on Earth making hell break loose.

"You are a troll trying to get points for your post by slinging the same kind of bull around the thread with nothing to back it up. You claim the bible to be a false document yet many books of the bible have been proven through archaeology and historic records."

I am not a troll. If I was a troll then I would be posting an argument here that is not credible and would not have 50 proofs as to why God is fake. You have yet to show me any proof that God is real. O.K. so the Bible is true. If the Bible is true God is fake because of the proofs.

"You are 18 and a prick who has much soul searching to do. You can not believe in God all you want but don't come to a place like this and throw around weak arguments and call it fact! "

Im 18. You are finally right. Not a prick though. It seems you are a arrogant ass hole though. Weak arguments don't have 50 proofs as to why God is fake and two videos proving God is fake. Fake arguments are like yours. No proof. Just so called spirit. I can see you have no intelligence what so ever because you refuse to look at the facts. The facts are right in front of you. Open your eyes and find out the real truth.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Am I really jumping to conclusions. NO. I am looking at the facts and making a conclusion from the truth. You on the other hand are believeing what you are told.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Earlier in the thread you did say that Jesus was not real. Maybe it was a typo but that's what I'm talking about with your intelligence. And you claim that if Jesus and God have the same name then only one can exist because the bible claims there is only one God? Jesus is the son of God. That's why they share the same hebrew name. Your fifty points are stupid and arrogant because the site was obviously created by an athiest. Those videos prove nothing. It's like the video Zeitgeist where the 1st thrid of the film talks about the non-existence of God due to the pagan similarities. All that film did was prove my point in the corruptness of christianity and how it's deeply embedded with pagan origins but my point is not to explain the problems of traditional christianity, it's to explain that God does exist. I don't even know why I'm replying to you because this argument will never end. Scientifically God has not been proven Fake or Real so you can't come to the conclusion that He's fake. It's like the stupid big-bang thing. It still hasn't been proven real just like God hasn't been proven real yet you call God fake based on that conclusion but the big bang is still real based on the same conclusion? You are full of it! I'm gonna be the bigger man here and stop while I've got you twisted in your own pathetic words.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join