It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is fake!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
" you believe in God because you are told too "

incorrect you arrogant man... I never, NEVER went to church before I was 20... I am 26... i converted from miracles and things you will not know about me until you see my life in review...

" You cannot prove God "

yea, you cannot disprove him, and this is where openmindedness comes in... lets get this strait since you think you are smart...

If you cannot disprove him and i cannot prove him.. then HOW are you so sure of yourself????

Isn't me being so sure of myself the same thing? yet I have seen miracles to go with my sureness..

and about having cancer being luck.. thats foolish.. It was in its late stages and the doctor said there is no hope..

only prayer cured it, but again you are too hardheaded little knucklehead, so you will see what i mean when God shows you my life in review..

believe what you will son.....

and God bless you, I love you, but you are hardheaded as all hell and assuming and judgemenal, and arrogant and you have no clue what i have seen brother...

peace.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
" those two qoutes do not contradict each other "

yes they do...

why?

because instead of you saying (I believe) which is different then (God is fake)

the first one you said it with openmindedness, and the second you said it withsureness..

if it wasn't a contr.. then you would of said in the first..

" I KNOW God was created by "

but you said

" I BELIEVE God was created by "

see the arrogance in number 1 compared too two??

God bless you.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Btw I never grew up religious... never went to church, never knew who Jesus was before i was 20.....

I grew up in the ghetto, in the slums, poor, and I never knew about religion, but I converted through many things....

so before some people assume that all christians are just told what to believe, that's bull****..... excuse my language...

I believe what I WANT when i want, and I chose Christ...

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Btw I never grew up religious... never went to church, never knew who Jesus was before i was 20.....

I grew up in the ghetto, in the slums, poor, and I never knew about religion, but I converted through many things....

so before some people assume that all christians are just told what to believe, that's bull****..... excuse my language...

I believe what I WANT when i want, and I chose Christ...

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am not trying to disprove God I am simpally looking at the facts and you saying that the guy with cancer was suppossed to die is a miracle is false. It was luck that cured him. It is called the waiting game. If you wait long enough then someone in their so called late stages of cancer will be cured. I can not prove that God is fake and you can't prove he is real. That is the fact. YOU CAN NOT PROVE HE IS REAL. Your so called miracles don't prove that he is real. These so called miracles are called luck. Once again the WAITING GAME. I may not be able to prove that he is fake but it isn't proven that he is real and because he hasn't been proven to be real then he isn't real.

Unless you prove something to be real it is unreal. Or in other words fake and so this is why your so called God is fake. Because you can not prove him to be real.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't care if you were told to believe in God at a young age. Someone told you to believe in God because you do. You growing up in the slums is chance of luck. It isn't your fault that you were born into the slums. So you did something about it. You wanted to get out so you got a reason to. By bullspitting your way out. Where you grow up has no influence on what you choose to do. You make your own decisions in your life. Not your so called God. You chose to get out. You chose to make a better life for yourself.

I don't know if you still live in the slums. I can only assume because you say you changed your life.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
" unless you prove something to be real it is unreal "

Not to me because it is called faith.. But not only I have seen miracles which i do not consider luck..... but 1,000s of saints have seen what i have, Christ worked miracles..

The human nature, just too many things God shows to us... and that is proof to me....

But again, you cannot disprove him, and all I want you to do is (keep) an open mind, that's all...

don't go around faith websites saying this stuff because that just shows your non openmindedness...

ad about cancer being luck.. again... it is impossible as far as I know from a tumor that is the size of a tennis ball and to have 1 month to live, too all of a sudden it leaving from prayers to just be luck...

I don't think so... but you can believe what you want...

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I love how this simple old cancer has changed from small to a tumor the size of a tennis ball. This tells me you made it up.

Saying saints saw miracles is bull. Were you there with them the see these so called miracles. I doubt it. So how do you know these incidents are actually just luck. If you take someones word for something then you have trust. You cant trust someone who claims to have seen something that naturally can't happen in your world or mine.

Faith is what you are told you have. Faith is what you believe not something you saw is true. So faith is just another word for luck. meaning you have luck.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by whitesatan]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now I am seeing you are making faults in your speech...

" I don't care if someone told you to believe in God when you were young "

and then..

" someone told you to believe in God because you do "

firstly this doesn't make sense... secondly I said that I never grew up with religion.. Nobody told me anything.. I never knew who God was before I was 20, I am only 26....

and you are right about

" we make our own choices "

that's is called free will. And I choose to believe in christ, not being forced to, nobody told me too, I didn't slip into church one day, not forced, not handcuffed...

( I CHOOSE to believe in Christ )

I LOVE free will, it's awesome...

God want's to guide our steps though becuase he is our God..

say you had a dad... and this dad you loved, and this dad cared for you..

would you want that dad out of your life?

Or would you want that dad givi9ng you advice trying to teach you many things?

God is a father to us... Not only does he chastise us like one but is in our lives like a father..

if God was a dope and an uncle tom, then he would of split and couldn't care less what goes on in our lives.

frankly I love God being invloved in our lives.

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have an open mind. Im just looking at the facts which say God is not real. I can only believe what is proving itself. That God is not real.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Exactly we make our own choices.

People have said that God has a set plan for us. If so how can we make our own choice if God already knows what we are going to do. If he knows then it is no longer free will but we become puppets on strings who have no will.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what? i never said the cancer was small.... what are you talking about?

" you have luck "

No. I have God..... like I said I see many things in creation and many miracles not only in my life (btw) the cancer thing is not the only thing I seen.. to prove God for me....

you will see (luck) face to face soon enough..

" have you been there with the saints "

have you? If I haven't been there, then you haven't either.. so you have no clue what happened. But what heppens to them I myself have seen with my own eyes...

peace.

link   
what? i never said the cancer was small.... what are you talking about?

" you have luck "

No. I have God..... like I said I see many things in creation and many miracles not only in my life (btw) the cancer thing is not the only thing I seen.. to prove God for me....

you will see (luck) face to face soon enough..

" have you been there with the saints "

have you? If I haven't been there, then you haven't either.. so you have no clue what happened. But what heppens to them I myself have seen with my own eyes...

peace.

link   
"someone told you to believe in God because you do"

is supposed to read

someone told you to believe in God because you chose to listen to them.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I didn't see the so called miracles so these so called miracles can not be proven to be true. So these miracles are luck. You were in the right place at the right time.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You never said the cancer was a huge tumor. you said it was cancer and it can be inferred that it is small because it is regular old cancer not a tumor the size of a tennis ball.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
" if he already knows what is going to happen for us "

Yes, but we don't know.... and therefore we still make our own choices... just because God knows doesn't mean we do..

If I knew someone was going to pass a test, and they did, yet does that make them a cheater if they studied hard enough?

" what is already proving itself "

no no son... to you, andf this doesn't make sense because you cannot disprove him..

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The results you get are filtered through your perception. If you want God (a higher being/consciouness/iot/etc.) to be fake, you will find proof. Same goes for those who choose for there to be proof. Faith is surrendering to evidence.

I choose to believe in a higher power because it serves my world view to do so.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
" you never said cancer was a huge tumor "

yes but cancer is cancer white satan... I doesn't matter what kind... I know how to contact the doctor I know the year, I am seriously not making this up... I do not have to prove it too you..

" i didn't see the miracles, so these miracles are luck "

wow, that's arrogance beyond measure.. Yes but the saints who lived back them along with doctors and family members seen them, so to them it was not luck...

If I didn't see someone eat a hamburger, and they did, does that mean it's luck?

" Someone told you to believe in God because you choose to listen to them "

No..... one told me too... i choose to read the bible... because it was my choice...

I do not have to believe in God, but I want too and I know what i have seen....

like I said, I never went to church before 20, never heard sermons, none of it..

peace.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If God knows what choices we are going to make then there is no free will because our life is already determined.

If you say we have free will the our life is not determined and the fact about God determining our lives is false and that leads me to believe nothing of what is said about God because that is a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join