It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is fake!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
God is imaginary!

God tells us that we have to live 7 laws in order to get into heaven.

We have to love him and hate him.
We have to love our neighbors and hate our neighbors.
We also have to fear nothing and fear everything.

There is one more that I cant remember.

God is contradicting himself. So if God says that he is real then he is fake.
What can we believe.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

what religion?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

LOL

Man, you made my day, that is the funniest thing I've read all day on here, a satr for you just because of the pure funnieness of it.

Ok, here we go guy's:

1. God does not say we have to do anything, He gives us the choice to either do this or that.

2. God does not say anything about us having to hate Him, He wan'ts us to love Him though, and one cannot truely love someone unless the choice to hate them is offered.

3. God never told us to hate our nieghbors, He said to love you nieghbor in the same way you love yourself. You feed and clothe yourself and seek shelter from the elements, do'nt you? You should do the same for your nieghbor, if we all did this the world would be a better place. He never said to hate anyone.

4. God never said to fear anything or anyone, if God is for us who can be agianst us? One thing that people get mixed up about the Bible is when it says things like "Fear the Lord they God", it's not saying be afraid of Him, it's an old term meaning Respect, not fear as an emotion or an adverse response to something negative.

5. You made these laws up, so I think we all know what your purpose and goal was on this, to spark people into bickering and confusion.

One question though.
Why did you choose the name "whitesatan"? Are you white? Are you Satan? I am honestly interested.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
1) I am White
2) I have my theories
3) These facts are real
Go to Godisimaginary.com

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You must not have an active pineal gland or experience much mental traffic.

God is alive and well and dwells in our minds.

That's my experience.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
1) I am White
2) I have my theories
3) These facts are real
Go to Godisimaginary.com

Well, on "1" I have to take your word for it, on "2" that is rather obvious, but on "3" I already told you the truth, all you have is a very bias speculation, what I have is from the actual Word of God, known as the Bible.

I know that what I'll probably find on that website is a waste of time because I guarantee you I can debunk every bit of it, but I don't want to waste my time doing that for no result in swaying your opinion. What you have chosen to believe is a lie that Semyaza has told you, He is a liar and wants you to worship him because he wants to be higher than God, in his mind what better way to be higher than God than for man (who is created in God's image) to worship Semyaza. Semyaza has fooled himself though.
Tell me, have you met Azezel, or whatever he calls himself these days? Are you a Satanist? Luciferian?

Peace and Blessings,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Bible is a very biased speculation as well so you have not proven a point.

I have my opinions along with a website that backs me you have a biased book.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am a man of his own opinions. I do believe in the DaVinci code though. That the Holy Grail is Marys womb. The bible is a very biased book. What you choose to believe in is your business. The bible may actually be true but there is no proof and dont tell me there is because there isnt any proof. There may be a God but once again the Bible could be completely false. God could have been a "prostitute" for all we know. Also how do you become pregnant without having sex. It could be possible with artificial insimination but did they have the resources to accomplish this that long ago.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

God is imaginary!

God tells us that we have to live 7 laws in order to get into heaven.

We have to love him and hate him.
We have to love our neighbors and hate our neighbors.
We also have to fear nothing and fear everything.

There is one more that I cant remember.

God is contradicting himself. So if God says that he is real then he is fake.

God is imaginary, and he can still tell us all these things? That's impressive, I can't name any imaginary beings who have told anyone anything.

I also love how the Bible is biased, and this website is 100% truth, with absolutely no bias whatsoever.
I took a look at the site, assuming the first few proofs are the best, the last should be humor rivalling that of comedic icons like Seinfeld, Abbot & Costello, and Monty Python.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Tell me, have you met Azezel, or whatever he calls himself these days? Are you a Satanist? Luciferian?

I would really like an answer to these questions.
I can tell you whatever I want. So you telling me not to tell you something is rather hippocritical, you're losing validity there.
What you posted originally has it's basis in what? The Bible? Well according to you it is not a trustworthy source, so there agian according to your own logic, you have no basis for your claims. Now if you believe it has some validity, then you have either lied or have no clue what the bible says. I will gloss briefly over the website you posted. I am though very interested in the above questions I posted, I really would like to know.
I have a challenge for you though, if you a Satanist, I challenge you to put a curse on me,nothing will happen seeing how Adonai Elohim protects me, I am His child, and He loves me.
I know that the things you are posting are for controversy sake though, but I will do you the justice of looking at that website, but I would like the justice of my questions being answered though, you will not be persecuted for your beliefs, though you have already done this to me.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I never said the website was 100% truth
I did say that God is fake. If God did say those things then he is proving that he is not real. It says these things in the Bible. So if the Bible is actually true then God is fake and therefore the Bible is fake. So there is no way the Bible can be true because what the Bible says is that the Bible is fake. So whoever wrote the Bible was wrong and whoever wrote the Bible made up God.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am not a satanist just a man who sees the phoniness of God and how God is truly fake. What you believe is your business. When you put 2 and 2 together you will find the rel answer. Once again if God is real then why did the Big Bang happen.
That is how the world was created. Not by God. Science is fact. The Bible is a biased opinion.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Lol, this is almost fun. You can't prove the Big Bang happened, nobody can, it's just a theory.
I already told you God did not say those things.
Read the Bible, start from the beginning, if you don't want to start there though, then just start reading the gospels. I am a big time Bible studier, what I have learned I have learned from my own research, what you have learned is obviously from a website you stumbled upon while listing to slipnot or something like that.
Seriously, show me verses in the Bible that support what you are saying, the only catch is, there are none that support you ideas.
Also, Science is not fact, if Science were fact why is it always changeing it's position on things, first all the planets revolve around the earth, now they all revolve around the sun. Science is not the be all end all (aka fact) on anything, it's just poeple trying to figure things out. Where does the "satan" part of name fit in though? I'm just curious, what is your view point on Satan. Also that website you posted is quite laughable, it almost makes me think it's purely for comedy and not to be taken literally.
Great post

-Jimmy

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is no Satan or God. Just a name. The positions science takes on things are positions not facts. You can change your mind so why cant science. Once Science finds the facts the facts are known. The Bible has biased opinions. The Bible is basically a loophole. Nothing can be proven. The Big Bang is a theory but it came from science which is mostly fact.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Actually, I see you all as byproducts of my imagination. In fact, I'm pretty sure I am God. And I'm playing a lil' game with myself. Make believe. I portray myself as an imperfect mortal. All of you are not real. You are all soulless beings controlled by my subconscious mind. In fact, my gramatical errors are intentional. I know I'm God. Now one of you will say I'm crazy. And another will say I'm right and play along. I know, I designed this world. I know how your mind works and right now you think this is ridiculous.

Lol, why would I even bother replying to you. I know you are not real. All of you are not real. Kinda funny when I think about it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am a man of his own opinions. I do believe in the DaVinci code though. That the Holy Grail is Marys womb.

I found this statement interesting. If you believe that the Holy Grail is Mary's womb, what would be Holy about it if you don't believe in God?

Wouldn't that make her just like any other woman? Just a regular Mom?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I didn't make up the name Holy Grail. The Holy Grail represents Marys womb not something spiritual. It is just a name.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Fake is God! Mayhap the sangraal is not anyone or anything? A name is several letters stringed together. Who are you against?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
athiest, (this) guy is exactly why I posted a post about arrogant fools...

let this knucklehead be a lesson to you... since he obviously has zero open mindedness and pure ignorance... please do not be like him....

as for this guy, I will not waste my breath but I will pray for his soul...

God this world is sad...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills.

whitesatan I feel you have been disingenuous with your O.P. as you do not define what GOD we are talking about here (abrahamic,greek/roman,hindu or other) and you do not provide that GOD's fundamental base states of being that need to be falsified for it not to exist (or to be Fake in your words!). It does appear you are talking of the YHVH/GOD of the Abrahamic faiths bible and just to show you that this particular GOD isn't nice I present this scripture (there are others, ask and I will provide!)"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)], so just because he is contrary and not 100% nice doesn't mean he doesn't exist!

Personal Disclosure: I'm contrary as well sometimes so does this mean I don't exist? BTW Loved your very apt signature
(no sarcasm intended at all)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join