It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank a Mod Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Toy_soldier

haha, I would, but it's HER who can't keep her hands off ME!

You can't fight fate my friend.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Easy tiger ...

You know I can beat you in a fight. You're a pansy.

(also, let's not derail this thread anymore, I think we get into trouble for that)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toy_soldier

Easy tiger ...

You know I can beat you in a fight. You're a pansy.

(also, let's not derail this thread anymore, I think we get into trouble for that)

Now who's the pansy?!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

*Calls mental hospital*

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want to thank any and all mods who have ever laughed at any of my jokes and for not warning me for rewarding members with M&M's and offering points that I can't really give.

I thank the one mod who gave me a warning when I was fairly new for responding to a post that I felt was rude. Helped me be a better post-er. Uh, that sounds weird. But that's exactly the reason why I love this site. I know that I can come here and not have to tolerate all the name-calling and brutal disrespect that is so out of hand of other sites, I mean, if there were other sites.

Thanks to those that appreciated what I had to say and a big thanks to Asala for making me feel so welcome here and helping with that one post...you know the one, your kind words helped me feel alot better.

So with all that said, a 10 pound bag of M&M's for all the mods & owners. Springer, I got another fountain coke with your name on it. Want me to add anything to it this time?

Rush

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would like to thank all of the moderators on ATS, but I have to say that I owe an enormous amount of gratitude to World Watcher. WW has helped me out of difficult situations, and has participated in many of my threads. Especially when the thread would be something of concern to Floridians. Sometimes it seems like she is my guardian angel here at ATS, and it is very much appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I again would like to publicly thank all the moderators for the behind the scenes discussion on my behalf. I thank you for concidering my request and the prompt reply I received.

I would also like to promise (and you have this in writing) I won't let you down.

Thank you. This one thing to me proves once again what a great place ATS is to log onto.

Thank you guys.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As so many MODS have stuck their respective necks out to keep me in line, and done so professionally and politely, it would not be fair to list them, as I would inevitably leave someone out.

Suffice it to say, the Moderators on ATS are the single most professional and dedicated bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. I only wish my Command Staff... well I'll leave it at that in case one of my guys ever reads this..

Thanks all...

Semper

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
it's not been so long since i signed up for this forum however i like Kinglizard - the super mod for being very courteous and NC23232 (like that don't know exact) that guy is also very friendly...!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thank you all for the nice words. Considering the high calibre people that are mods, my being mentioned in the same breath is overwhelming. I try to be pretty low key, though many of you must know I'm pretty opinionated when I post, even so I am amazed that I'm even noticed.

I took this position FOR each and every member, to be the type of moderator that they deserved. And I am first and foremost a member, another seeker of truth on the highway of life. I may have the tag that says I'm staff, but in my heart, I'm still just someone reaching for answers.

I felt it wasn't right to just "hitch-hike" here, that I ought to give back. When the offer came to moderate, I considered it my duty to all my fellow ATS members to do the best job I could. (It's a shame our elected officials never seem to feel such responsibilities.) I wanted to make a difference. I hope I am.

Thanks guys.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You are my friend..

You are...

Semper

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
What if I just printed out a copy of one of your avatar images and forged your name...

I'll take two!! Can you sign it "kleverone....you're the man
" Just draw that little thumb best you can

I thought you destroyed those Jello pics

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I'll take two!! Can you sign it "kleverone....you're the man
" Just draw that little thumb best you can

I'll use copy and paste in Paint...and then print it out...

Originally posted by kleverone
I thought you destroyed those Jello pics

I thought you did...

:shk:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hmm, what can I get for a pic of klev and MS in a Las Vegas cathouse with a bottle of JD and a bowl of jello?

I must make a correction on your quote there Sir intrepid.
As keeping with the *Deny Ignorance* motif.
There are no legal cathouse's in Las Vegas. klev and MS
are going to have to take the JD and jello to the Chicken Ranch
in Nye County. lol

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
klev and MS
are going to have to take the JD and jello to the Chicken Ranch
in Nye County. lol

Kleverone...are you as disturbed as I am about the conversation happening around us?

Perhaps even more so by the fact that they seem to be moderately aware of the fact that we are listening?

I swear...that was the last time I entrust security matters to you...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well , at least you made good use of the ' jello molds '

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well , at least you made good use of the ' jello molds '

*Buries head in the sand*

*Weakly coughs*

I would like to remind everyone to discuss the topic and not the person(s).

Thank You.

*Slowly walks away*

[edit on 12-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thank you Semper, Dbates, Jbird, Junglejake,
Asala, Dr. Love, Lombozo and
Fred T!!!

I KNOW there's some people I'm forgetting............
My mind can only hold SO much info at any one time!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I personally would like to thank NEFORMORE and GALLOPINGHORDES for allowing me to vent - more then once

And ELEVATEDONE who gave me my first (and only) *warn*
and the good conversation we had about it afterwards
*no hard feelings*

*these are based on my personal interaction with these MODs*

BUT thanks to all the MODS for the HARD work yall do

[edit on 13-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that I am kind of sorry I posted on this thread the way I did.

I didn't want to participate or add to what seems like a popularity contest. I think all the Mods have equal value and they are all special in thier own way, each using different types of strengths and weaknesses.

You all do a really good job at what you do.

It wouldn't be right if the mods ran a thread about thier favorite members so i am retracting my previous post here!

It's All Good!!! You make a great team, headed up by good management.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join