It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank a Mod Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I wasn't trying to make a popularity contest. Honestly, I just wanted to make a thread because the debate tourny just ended and The Vagabond worked his ass off on it.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread thanking him, and while I was at it a few others.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that Sublime. It is a good and solid thread, some fun in too!

I just meant for my own personal feelings that I can't pick some out from others cause many have been helpful along the way. I am human and click with some more than others and all, I just didn't want to leave anyone out so I was just speaking for my own post.

Almost exclusively all of my mod interactions have been positive, as well as the upper staff. Springer is really awesome and smart, sharp, and SO is saavy and he doesn't bother me and I try not to bother him! LOL!

Good thread to give positive feedback for people who give of themselves to us. I want to say thanks to ALL the MODS!

Sorry Sublime if it sounded like I was being critical!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Thank you for the opportunity to do this. I have not been here very long, but I really like (I might get part of this wrong) NGC2736. I feel as though we went to ' different high schools together' LOL!

What I am trying to say is, I feel like we have traveled the same roads.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by jameswillard]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Kleverone...are you as disturbed as I am about the conversation happening around us?

Perhaps even more so by the fact that they seem to be moderately aware of the fact that we are listening?

I swear...that was the last time I entrust security matters to you...

Not sure who you are talking to, I left this thread back at jello mold

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Touche....

Touche....

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their good thoughts towards myself and my co-workers....

...and...

...I would like to thank my fellow Mod, kleverone, for dodging the bullet in such a fabulous fashion..

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I thank ALL of the Mods for having so much PATIENCE, tolerance and understanding along with the owners.

Since I've been coming to this site a lot has changed. Not only the tolerance (which helps tons... with members and mods alike) but also the spirits of the peoples here.

The site continues to improve in quality and intellect and I'm lovin' it. It's working toward equillibrium.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I must give big snaps to MirthfulMe. After all, he is the only one who really knows the true moderators of this forum - the monkeys.

Brown-nosed monkeys, not just for butt kissin' anymore.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

My fanny is soothed... Yes, it seems that the crux of my kudos are poo related, but better a master of what is flung, than a jack of all else...

Cliche Monkeys, not just for being old and tired anymore...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Cheers to all the Mods and owners!

Take this honorary tin foil hat, coated in element 171, brought to you by the Nordics...or was it the Reptilians or the Gilleads? I forget but it's been blessed in the fires of the Illuminati and taken down to the hollowed out center of the Earth and waved in the ash spouts of those that shall remain unnamed...then flown to the 17 1/2 dimension where the Greys, who are our human ancestors from the future, rubbed it with a salve made from Big Foot blubber and transported it here today in their sports model saucer that Bob Lazar etched "I was here..'86, Area 51" in it's light-weight yet crinkly alien forged metal, guarded by the NWO supersoldiers, the Men In Black, and a small clan of abductees who know the Spock Pinch!

P.S., If any of y'all are really government disinformation agents that happen to have a spouse working in the IRS...U2U me, I need a "favor" on last year's tax returns ***wink wink nudge nudge***

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

That is the second funniest thing I have heard all day. Can I buy one?

Rush

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Well now of course, I want to hear what the first funniest thing was ya heard! And, Good Morning Mods and Owners, good job last night especially! Man oh man the tin foil hat crowds sure kept you all busy last night!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Well now of course, I want to hear what the first funniest thing was ya heard!

Lombozo's Goatee thread.

And, Good Morning Mods and Owners, good job last night especially! Man oh man the tin foil hat crowds sure kept you all busy last night!

Ok, what did I miss?

Rush

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

There were a few conspiracy threads about ATS, and it's servers being tied to government servers that were closed and moved onto the ATS issue forum etc and about the new anonymous ATS poster button etc ...I tuned into one thread and there were many of the sign posts the Mods use to bleep out personal attacks and mucho cussing that was taken out etc...I didn't post, just watched until I got bored, about 5 minutes lol. The poor Mods and owners, like I said they were busy last night!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Oh man.. I left out one of the key people I wanted to thank in my first post! kleverone! Dude you rock! Not only are you a cool person..
But you are a great father and have a really cool Son!
I admire that most of all.. So this post is for you.. When I was pressed for time and didnt put your name in my list...
I wanted to let you know personally You are within the top part of those who have made a personal differance for me here at ATS!!!

MemoryShock-- You to me have a very powerful sense here.. I dont know why I feel this way.. But I have this gut feeling you are well known in this world, yet are humble here on ATS..
Hmmm just my personal feeling, but give off this energy that is very much on the level of someone well known in this world..
Or prehaps I am just brown nosing agin..

And Mirthful Me.. Your still the master of poo in my book!!!

All in good fun I assure you!!! Monkey hate clean!!!

[edit on 15-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

There's the love, oh yeah baby, now I feel it! I was getting nervous there for a minute.....like......like..... I didn't matter

Thanks zysin, you made my evening!

In all seriousness though, It really makes me happy to hear that. I really can't put into words how much each and every person I interact with on here means to me. You guys are like family to me and I really value the time we spend on here talking and all the great people I get to meet. Thanks to all the members...everyone of you.. who make this site what it is. You guys are great and I am always just a u2u if anyone ever needs anything. Whether it's to move a thread or just be a shoulder to cry on...I am here for you guys, and I expect the same of you, especially you zysin

Oh God, now I'm just getting sappy. I'm gonna go drink a beer and watch some sports. I'm outta here.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks out to World Watcher. She has been like a mother hen. Peace.
John

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
BUMP!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the mods here at ATS, you bring clarity to sometimes muddy waters.

I realise things can get tough sometimes and often it's frustrating, but THIS member appreciates everything you do behind the scenes and I offer my support for your tireless efforts.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers...nerb

[edit on 31/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a Thanks to all Mods who havent given in to the *snip*
and dont use the Mod opinion box when they point their Views

sorry had to say that

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks to:

Memory shock, Extremely friendly and helpful indeed.

Crackeur, for his random sense of humour.

Alien, for being cool and extremely liberal.

Springer, for being extremely helpful and honest in a chat we had.

Dr. Love, for being funny as hell.

cheers guys

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Every single Mod I have ever had contact with here at ATS have been great. I doubt if there is any other forum with such first class people handling the daily upheavals on the board.

And Badge01 is adorable. It just needed to be said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join