It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank a Mod Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So there are plenty of dissenting opinion threads on the BBQ section of this site. Here's one for saying thanks to a Mod in particular that helped you.

The Vagabond is top notch

I wanted to say thanks to the Vagabond. This dude is crazy. He pretty much singlehandedly runs the debate forum while maintaining a hectic job schedule.

I don't want to make his job even harder, but if you haven't checked out the debate forum, the Vagabond runs it like a pro.

Memory Shock keeps me check

First he destroys me in our debate, then he helps keep me in line when I have to argue with what I like to call "the crazy people".

This guy is everywhere.

The owners have class

Just like Ron Burgendy, these owners are classy. Even when questioned about their own integrity, they answer the questions as best as they can. It's quite impressive.

If anyone else has specific staff member they'd like to thank, I urge you to do so.

I don't think they get paid to put up with our bull.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Crakeur,

Thank you for your help with my personal problem. You did exactly what a mod is supposed to do and I really really appreciated it.

Keep on keepin on.

Tela

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well overdue in my opinion Sublime620

Springer - Always helpful and nice to talk with. I have never felt talked "down" to by this person. He is genuine and sincere.

SkepticOverlord - This man has the patience of a saint. In a couple of recent threads he has preformed admirably well and I was amazed by the level of restraint he showed as well as the masterful display of genuine concern in his posts.

Lombozo - If this guy can't make you think and laugh at the same time you might just be dead.

Dr. Love - Peace. (says it all)

Asala - Our own ATS Mom courteous and fun and always patient with the members. She goes the extra mile each day and brings a lot of fun to this board.

Chissler/Crackur - Im still thinking this is the same person.
These guys showed a great amount of humor.

MemoryShock - Great guy and a difficult and challenging debater.

For all you Forum Moderators Super Moderators Administrators and Site Owners. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ATS is a great website and it's a great website because of people like you that take time out of your day to make sure that this place is a great place to be.

THANK YOU.

[edit on 5/12/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
y'all are most welcome and chissler and I are always here to help you. not at the same time tho because we can't ever do that. that would be hard to do, for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i would like to thank all the MODS for being as reasonable as they have been. that is why i am still a member of this board (only one i have actually signed up for) by the way. i have seen other boards decay into a name-calling bunch of dribble, and i know it takes alot of dedication and patience to monitor all the different threads. heck, i was even admonished once for a reply to a post i made myself, because i let my emotion show toward a fellow member, and i'm a pretty mellow person... so "HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS!!! you deserve a raise!!!!!!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I want to thank all the Mods and Administration of the ATS.
Especially Springer thanks for your trust.

I don't want to take away from this thread, but please read my thread
below. It tells my true feelings and is related to this thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks guys....and Sublime....I do it all for selfish reasons. If you went and got yourself banned we wouldn't get that rematch....

Seriously, it's people like you that make this site worth logging into...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know who it was but they removed a thread that was nothing more than HATE propaganda about 30 minutes or so ago.

THANK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I knew there was a hidden agenda!

reply to post by QBSneak000

Good to hear. They are pretty fast.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They arent strictly mods, but persons of ranking anyway.

Semper : Great guy, has shown me some guiding tips in debating and is never afraid to rip into liberals on the conservative forum

Internos : For sheer dedication to science, reason and logic when it comes to imagery... Internos is the man!

Asala : For taking care of the other side of ATS... the light hearted, caring side on chat etc.

All other mods : Thank you all for making this a special place in cyberspace.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'd like to thank a Super Moderator, 12m8keall2c, for modifying my current avatar to match the mini-profile background color of 'pale weak blue' by blending away the 'halo' effect of the backlighting from an old photo of me.

Hmmm... Now if there is only a way to mess around with my current avatar to include animated features.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
TheBandit795 comes to mind.

He suggested that I digg one of my threads, but I was unable to register with digg at the time. He was kind enough to register an account and send me the login info.

Outstanding! Talk about going the extra mile......

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well for me probably has to be:

Lombozo: it always feels like hes talking to you personally when he writes his stories, I would just like to thank him for being a BTS member / mod... in his words.... BTS rocks!

NGC2736: I see as the voice of reason and always manages to bring calm to ATS. Even though I dont post that much on ATS he is someone I have alot of respect for, just like to say thanks for all the work you do here.

But thanks to all the mods, they all bring something unique to this site

Thanks to the owners too, we do put you through hell sometimes but its only because we care

JQ

edit: trying to form sentences that make sense..

[edit on 12-5-2008 by John Q]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank you so much worldwatcher for your insight. There's a light at the end of the tunnel now......And it's not an oncoming train.

Thanks to FredT for his prompt response to an unpleasant situation.

S.O. Thank-you for being here as always.

WOS my prayers are alway's with you.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you Asala for being so kind.

Thank you Crakeur for unbanning me.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I left Budski out.

He's not a Mod, but he helped me out a lot. I used to stick almost exclusively to the 9/11 forum. He introduced me to the debate forum and political forums.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well I would like to thank my very own personal MOD Sauron, who has been a helpful guide ever since I registered at ATS. He rocks and I thank him.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Well I would like to thank my very own personal MOD Sauron, who has been a helpful guide ever since I registered at ATS. He rocks and I thank him.

We must think alot alike. I almost posted the same thing, but I didn't want to leave the others out.

Sauron has always been helpful well before he became a Moderator.

When members have asked me for avatar sizing help not knowing how clueless I am I send them to him and he hooks them up!

Masqua is the Coolest person in a creative artsy kind of way, and Skyfloating is just a wonderful resource.

The rest of you are the bomb as well, I just have a bit of Mod phobia so I limit my contact for the most part. I feel like a kid talking to her teacher when I relate to a Mod!

Oh, and Yeah Right shares my birthday!

Thank God it isn't too late for an edit, Don't Tread on Me

[edit on 12-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Worldwatcher.....

Beautiful woman! Great Mod

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This one goes out to intrepid, Crakeur, World watcher, Dbates, Dr. love, NG. And Gemwolf! Also Duzey, Asala!

Thanks so much all!!! You have all helped me out so much and taught me that you guys are members first. And Mods second!

We all have our feelings about this world! And the mods here have done alot for us the members here.. And yes non of us are perfect..
Yet the mods here do a damn good job of keeping it real..
And providing the best damn site this web has to offer!

But without making my nose to brown here.. I send you my thanks!

And any mods I left out.. I still feel the same to you!! All but MM!
That guy is a filthy Ape!!! heheh J/K

Also the 3 owners are top notch.. They have delt with alot of drama in their time here.. We do own them our thanks..
And do know.. I dont think you guys are CIA assets, nor do you work for the man..
The man might come here and send readers.. But the main guys, Springer, SOL, and Mr. Grey, are people like you and me with a passion for the truth!!!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zysin5]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join