It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank a Mod Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
This one goes out to intrepid, Crakeur, World watcher, Dbates, Dr. love, NG. And Gemwolf! Also Duzey, Asia!

Thanks so much all!!! You have all helped me out so much and taught me that you guys are members first. And Mods second!

you are most welcome but, please, remember this, it isn't the members first, mods second. it's the mods are members first, mods second.

when it comes to the rest of y'all, it's mods first, steerage, I mean zysin5 second.

And yes non of us are perfect..

um, some of us are.

And providing the best damn site this web has to offer!

are there other webs?
are we excluding the risque sites? (no, this is not an invitation to mention any)

But without making my nose to brown here.. I send you my thanks!

way too late for that. since the stain is there, might I suggest some strong cologne to mask the smell.

perhaps you should ask MM for some tips, he's knows pooh like it's nobody's business.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

How do you pronounce your SN?

I always say it like cracker - but how a French guy would say it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I always say it like cracker - but how a French guy would say it.

ayuh, Crakoor would be the way to say it.

a few of my college buds called me cracker, presumably because a few african american fellas kept referring to me as that cracker when I was hanging out with one of their lady friends one ugly drunken night. the name stuck and a while later I was out with the same friends and we met some french girls who kept calling me crakeur. I liked the way it sounded.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

haha thanks! I will remember that!!
And just a warm wet ragg will do the trick! No sented masks for me!
Wipe it clean and move on to the next deal!!!

Anyway thanks for your reply o mighty Mod o perfection!!!

heheh all in good fun I assure you

Thanks for the laugh!!!
Oh darn it.. nose is brown agin, time to bust out the wetnaps agin!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ahh sweet. That means I nailed it.

That's exactly how I said it. I even had the dialect right!

:walksawaysmugly:

*Edit:

Pretty cool story, by the way. My SN story is much less impressive.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

way too late for that. since the stain is there, might I suggest some strong cologne to mask the smell.

Well sir, I also will wear the stain with

honor.

Crakeur Thanks for making me laugh.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The proper pronunciation is Crack'oor or, as they say on 34th street, "the lanky cracker with the bad hair and great sunglasses"...

Springer...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I would imagine an okie goober such as yourself would know what the proper pronounciation was. I was correct, sweetheart.

moths and frogs...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I always say it the French way.. I even hold my pinky up and stick my nose in the air....

and THANK YOU to all the members who make this place such an amazing site. I have met some of the kindest, intelligent, humorous and just the most overall outstanding individuals here.... Many of you have touched me quite deeply and even though I may only know you as screen names, you've helped me grow in many ways and I appreciate the level of conversation and insight you offer.

love, peace and blessings to all
(muawahh) Kisses and hugs

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For a Personalized 8x10 glossy of yours truly, Please send 10 dollars and a S.A.S.E. to

kleverone
P.O. Box #1
Coolsville, USA 11230

Please attach a photo of yourself and a short essay description of why I should personalize your message.(I'm a busy guy)

Thank you for your time and understanding, No personal checks please. Thanks.

kleverone is

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What if I just printed out a copy of one of your avatar images and forged your name...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ohh, I'll send you $5 for that.

Undercutting the competition... good job MS.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmm, what can I get for a pic of klev and MS in a Las Vegas cathouse with a bottle of JD and a bowl of jello?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ohh, I'll send you $5 for that.

Undercutting the competition... good job MS.

Thanks, I have to make a living after all...and I like to get my jibes in when I can....they still have me on latrine duty, after all...

And I always thought it was "Cray-Coor" . That'd how I always pronounced it...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The proper pronunciation is Crack'oor or, as they say on 34th street, "the lanky cracker with the bad hair and great sunglasses"...

Springer...

Huh? I've always "read" it as Exotic Saltine. (?)

Which brings to mind a concern I've had lately while reading the soup recipes on BTS Food & Cooking. The concern being the age-old adage of having to break some eggs to make omelettes.

I mean, to hear "Soup's On!" has since become cause for concern regarding his overall well-being.

Oh well. Chicken Noodle anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On-Topic:

Thanks ALL. We're here for you folks and come from the same ranks as yourselves. Hell, we Are one and the same, lest we wouldn't have found ourselves on ATS in the first place. The occasional pause to ponder such can often serve a means to better understand the increasingly complex symbiotic relationship we all share. (?) Let's wrap our heads 'round that one.

... talk about a rabbit hole?

[edit: link]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Don't think I can afford that...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hmm, what can I get for a pic of klev and MS in a Las Vegas cathouse with a bottle of JD and a bowl of jello?

I will pay big $$$$$$ IF you DON"T show it to me

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'm very sure that I don't like the implication of the utilized initials in this context, 'trep....

Yep. Very sure....:shk:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'd like to thank Toy_Soldier. He isn't a mod, yet, but he has helped me out with (almost) every personal problem I have ever had and I confer with him before I write any posts or create any threads. He's helping me write this as a matter of fact.

And even though I sit here and tell you all how great he is, he remains humble and content at the idea of making someone feel so good.

Sure, we have our ups and downs, but we always end up agreeing in the end. We're almost like brothers it seems sometimes.

So thank you, my friend, Toy Soldier.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toy_soldier
I'd like to thank Toy_Soldier. He isn't a mod, yet, but he has helped me out with (almost) every personal problem I have ever had and I confer with him before I write any posts or create any threads. He's helping me write this as a matter of fact.

And even though I sit here and tell you all how great he is, he remains humble and content at the idea of making someone feel so good.

Sure, we have our ups and downs, but we always end up agreeing in the end. We're almost like brothers it seems sometimes.

So thank you, my friend, Toy Soldier.

Aww, shucks mate! You really shouldn't have. You're most welcome and you know I'm always there for you. (we live together afterall!)

Just keep your hands and eyes off my girl and we won't have any trouble

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join