It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just signed up on a Muslim extremist board...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Forget the NSA nonsense, and even IF you were for some reason believed to be 'a person of interest' it wouldn't be them who would take interest, it would be our lovely FeeBees at the tail end of a leash held by the Justice Department on orders from the DHS. The NSA has more complex fish to fry.

(I don't know what X-files episodes got everybody thinking the NSA has 'agents' running around doing 'spook work' but unless there has been a RADICAL reality shift, that's not happening.)

I think what you've done is an outstanding experiment in civic freedom, and announcing it here was a coup! Of course, some of those in your 'new' forum who lurk here abouts will not be all too pleased, as some here won't either.

Please keep us appraised of your experiences, I think you'll do very well. S&F'd!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

(I don't know what X-files episodes got everybody thinking the NSA has 'agents' running around doing 'spook work' but unless there has been a RADICAL reality shift, that's not happening.)

All you need to do is go back and read the posts. The NSA thing was a response to a member claiming to be an NSA agent.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't even need to monitor this thread!

Lucid is on the ball!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
"Dominated"?

No, Christians do not want to "dominate" anyone and to compare Christians to Islamic extremists is just absolute lunacy.

To many people who haven't been lured into The Church. It most definitely appears that Christians want to dominate. At the least the USA.

I don't see that as lunacy at all. There are Christian extremists. And their ideas are just as extreme. Both Christian and Muslim extremists are a problem.

Sorry you find that lunacy christian. Lots of us see it that way, and for good reason

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Not meaning to step on your toes or anything. Just giving your feet some relief

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No I appreciate it greatly.

I've logged on, seen someone attack the thread, started to type, saw your response, and said, "Well I can't beat that".

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Whenever you get some information to share, or just an experience in general, from this (the one in question) website, please post it in this thread. I for one would be interested to see it
And no qualms with you keep their identities hidden..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I appreciate it greatly.

Well in that case your welcome
I am not a fan of people attacking threads when they haven't read the posts..

[edit on 033131p://12u56 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's a few things they've said and my responses back. The thread is moving fairly slowly so far:

In response to me asking if societies can be secular and still good

No it can not. This is playing with the words of god.You cant say your a muslim or a Christian and then believe the opposite of that belief. You want to know what happens when people do such things? You end up with gay priests and imams who say islam or Christianity allows this.

My Response
Those sound like problems that each respective religious community needs to work on.

You can't write laws that say all men created equal and you have black salves in your basement washing your dirty draws. You cant wave the big old white red and blue and shout freedom while you want only white people to live in the U.S.

My Response
I don't have black slaves. Don't want them. And I don't want this country to just be white. Most of us don't. There are some crazy people in America that represent an fringe group that hate others... they are called the neo-cons. Fox News has done a fantastic job brainwashing a large part of the country, but most of us have maintained common sense.

I love this country because of the fact that anyone can live here. That sites like these can be maintained and used to have productive discussions.

As for the hatred of jews issue, we hate their belief and their government. But we like their food. I think jews are sneaky people hence why they have been hated for centuries, but dont ask me, ask an ex-jew who became muslim why we hate their belief.

My Response
I just find that to be dangerous talk. I do understand some people's disliking of Israel... just not the entire race of Jews. Most American Jews go to work everyday and keep their head down like the rest of us.

Ethical values and morals vary from time to time and from society to society. What's moral in Sweden is completely immoral in South Carolina. Therefore, unchangeable moral guidelines are the best way of preventing lewdness and deviance (sexual or otherwise).

My Response
Exactly, but aren't there standard morals that most modern societies follow? Like don't kill, steal, hate, rape, etc? But other morals, such as how we treat women, who sits first, how we refer to one another, etc, can often change from country to country. So wouldn't that make global domination of all morals and ethics a difficult thing to accomplish? Lots of blood would have to be shed in order to accomplish that.

If you heard the interview Yousuf had with the Sheikh, you'd know that the leader of an Islamic state, in accordance with Islamic traditions, would be chosen by the wisest, most knowledgeable men in society. I prefer the judgment of wise men over mob-rule. I live in Pakistan and we just re-elected the PPP, which is the most corrupt party in Pakistan or the whole world, if that's possible.

My Response
In America we have our politicians chosen by the "wisest". The "mob" get to choose between a few of the chosen. Unfortunately, these candidates are usually all carbon copies of each other, since they are all chosen by the "wise". America is slowly becoming a Christian fascist state. I don't find it to be any better or worse than an Islamic regime.

That's all of the interesting stuff for now. If this is against the T&C's just remove it and I will get the hint.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is this forum in English or do you have a translation program? Just wondering how you know what they are typing? Goodluck مع هذا المنتدى وتوخي الحذر. تبقينا على علم طيب!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

It's English. The site, I believe, was created by an American Muslim that has extreme beliefs.

Many of them reside in the Middle East, though.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
'm just not sure how they go about the data mining. Do they go strictly by cross referencing IPs to "possible terrorist sites" or do they data mine for specific phrases and words. Possibly both.

The FBI uses a program called "Carnivore" that searches voice (telephone), text messaging (again phone) and internet traffic for key words and flags them for review.

I have no doubt the NSA has developed in secret even more efficient software since Carnivore was developed years ago.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Not too mention NSA is really just a glorified FBI.

National Security Agency. It's their ballpark. Granted it would be CIA potentially as well since we are talking about "terrorism".

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Can I ask a question.... How many of you have lived in an Arabic state?

Would like to get an idea....

thanks....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by manatee

Not I. That's why I'm taking the initiative to talk to them.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by manatee

Yeah, UAE for 2 years while my father worked for a ADNOC oil refinery.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The problem with any soceity and their religious right, is that there are fanatics in all religions and all societies.... These are the ones who blog, who advocate the destruction of Israel, etc.

All the others want a roof over their heads, a education for their families and a little money to have some fun once in awhile.

I lived oveseas for 4 years in an Arab country and had many conversations with the people....Don't let the skewed opinions of a few speak for the mass....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

haha one of my cousins (female) had the same date of birth and surname
as a suspected terrorist
on flight from the USA to UK, the plane was stopped.
armed security raided the plane
and got to her and were like "we've found her!"
turns out shes not a terrorist at all.
whoever is in charge of that, is clearly crap

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cool thanks for posting those responses Sublime

Were those responses from the same member, or different voices?

Also, if you get the opportunity can you ask if they will elaborate on this:

I live in Pakistan and we just re-elected the PPP, which is the most corrupt party in Pakistan or the whole world, if that's possible.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Two different members. The second member starts at the "Ethics and Values" part.

I will certainly do so if he responds.

*Edit:

I asked him to.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If I were the government personified I would most certainly check out what my citizenry is up to. And what better way to do that than on the internet?

But I would most certainly not waste my money, time and resources on any john doe or even the ocassional sublime620-725 poster but try to root out the red hot angry ones and those who talk chemicals, weapons and plans to use them.

Whats wrong with the government being curious? You would be too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join