It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just signed up on a Muslim extremist board...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nofnak

Their country? What country is that? I assume you're talking about Afghanistan and Iraq..but keep in mind friend that the Muslims knocked down the trade centers..A certain percentage of Muslims hate America and or support/condone terrorism and terrorist acts in the name of Islam..And a certain percentage of Americans,Canadians, Britons etc. remember 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Glascow, USS Cole.. and countless other acts of agression by MUSLIMS. They protest cartoons and films, but when bombs go off in the name of their religion their leaders do not speak up to condone these acts. The Muslims have failed to clean up the fringes of their society, and as a result the Western world is under assault, and it has become many peoples mission to make sure that these problems do not get worse at home.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

I don't know that they are necessarily jihadists.

They are just extremists.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
remember 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Glascow, USS Cole.. and countless other acts of agression by MUSLIMS. They protest cartoons and films, but when bombs go off in the name of their religion their leaders do not speak up to condone these acts.

remember canna, lebanon 146 children were killed in a single air strike... by Israel, remember Abu Gharib in Iraq, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and countless other acts of aggression... They protest against any remark or question for Holocaust ... and when tanks bulldoze houses in Palestine in the the name of their religion their and your leaders don't speak to condemn such acts

this is just another side of the story....

[edit on 13-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

I don't know that they are necessarily jihadists.

They are just extremists.

How much is Homeland Security paying for tips these days? I'll split it with you after you do your Gitmo vacation.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL

remember 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Glascow, USS Cole.. and countless other acts of agression by MUSLIMS. They protest cartoons and films, but when bombs go off in the name of their religion their leaders do not speak up to condone these acts.

remember canna, lebanon 146 children were killed in a single air strike... by Israel, remember Abu Gharib in Iraq, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and countless other acts of aggression... They protest against any remark or question for Holocaust ... and when tanks bulldoze houses in Palestine in the the name of their religion their and your leaders don't speak to condom such acts

this is just another side of the story....

Israel's bulldozing of houses is a direct result and a known repurcussion and deterent for suicide bombers and their families, who often support the "martyrs'' actions. They know very well what will happen to their homes when they blow themselves up. If you were to condemn the punishment of a family feeding, clothing and sheltering a suicide bomber, you are probably too far gone to reason with in any case.

There is a difference between targeting civilians and civilians being caught in the cross fire or being killed by stray munitions. Perhaps if Hezbollah refrained from launching missiles from locations near hospitals, apartments and schools less civilians would be killed,because it is a very difficult decision to make wether or not to take out a threat that is using civi's as a shield or detterent for retaliation. And yes, western Religious leader often speak out about things like the war in Iraq, Palestinian rights, etc. The pope has expressed his great want for the closing of the Iraq conflict, and for a global peace where we can ALL live and let live. Unfortunately bombs keep going off built by Islamic radicals and jihadists in the Muslim world and abroad. In cases like 9/11, 7/7 and Madrid, innocent, defensless civilians (Women, Children) died in horrific ways that they would never have imagined themselves possibly being party to.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Question?
Signing up for that is very dangerous. Aside from them coming after you.

Aren't you a little worried that you are going to wind up in a detention camp when the big roundup comes and McCain declairs war on Islam, like he and his pastor want? And guess who you will meet in the camp!

You have to know you are volunteering for the big list!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Question?
Signing up for that is very dangerous. Aside from them coming after you.

Aren't you a little worried that you are going to wind up in a detention camp when the big roundup comes and McCain declairs war on Islam, like he and his pastor want? And guess who you will meet in the camp!

You have to know you are volunteering for the big list!

Stop the fear mongering. We have something called a constitution that John Mccain, so should he be president, would be sworn to uphold and defend. That's the presidents job. History will prove you wrong on your "war on islam" conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

i don't know about other nations however 80% of Pakistanies condemned 9/11, London and Madrid Bombing... and so do i....

having said that, West do have double standards esp., dealing with Israel and Palestine issues and in my opinion this dispute is the mother of all the conflicts

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

If 80% of Pakistanis condemn 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, etc., that would indicate 20% of Pakistanis could be considered "radicalists", the ones who think 9/11 and Madrid were justified. 20% of Pakistani's support the random murder of thousands of innocent unnarmed civilians.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

they are the kind of Pakistani that we don't see around they live in the mountains along with the border of afghanistan.. and they are being punished and 80% of Pakistani support actions against them. I never said we don't have extremist we do have .. however most of us discourage them....

and extremists exist in every country.... they necessarily don't have to be armed .... their traits vary country to country

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

they are the kind of Pakistani that we don't see around they live in the mountains along with the border of afghanistan.. and they are being punished and 80% of Pakistani support actions against them. I never said we don't have extremist we do have .. however most of us discourage them....

and extremists exist in every country.... they necessarily don't have to be armed .... they have their own traits

Unfortunately the "lots" of Pakistani's who support action against them haven't succeeded and have left many questioning Pakistan's commitment to rooting out terrorist factions in Pakistans northern tribal regions. You are aware of you Governments failed policies that would have essentialy granted these groups free reign to do what they want? I mean, they can anyways right now but it was more or less in writing. How about the fact that Afghanistan's insurgency is constantly fueled by Pakistanis who come across the border that Pakistan does # all about. You are too proud of Pakistan moderate successes to admit that your country needs to get its ass kicked and hard to shape up, but I understand where you're coming from as a nationalist. Being a nationalist, and a registered Republican,I know it is necesary for a country to deal its own problems, especially when those problems spill over its borders (Such as the case with Pakistan) When a government is unwilling or unable to stop this kind of thing happening, it may become necesary to intervene. Maybe if we bring you real war to your front door step, just maybe, you'll realise how deadly serious many Americans (and many, many Europeans) are about halting the threat of Islamist extremism in any form.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Maybe if we bring you real war to your front door step, just maybe, you'll realise how deadly serious many Americans (and many, many Europeans) are about halting the threat of Islamist extremism in any form.

we are kissin' the ass of Americans and despite that our ass is on the line, we are front line partner of US in War on Terror, thousands of people here lost their lives in suicide attack in all of our major cities, what you mean bring the war to our door step... we are being attacked every other day ... Bhutto lost her life, Mushraff was attacked twice and almost got assassinated ... now what do we plan next, drop a nuclear bomb on our own land and kill all those extremists...???

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Maybe if we bring you real war to your front door step, just maybe, you'll realise how deadly serious many Americans (and many, many Europeans) are about halting the threat of Islamist extremism in any form.

we are kissin' the ass of Americans and despite that our ass is on the line, we are front line partner of US in War on Terror, thousands of people here lost their lives in suicide attack in all of our major cities, what you mean bring the war to our door step... we are being attacked every other day ... Bhutto lost her life, Mushraff was attacked twice and almost got assassinated ... now what do we plan next, drop a nuclear bomb on our own land and kill all those extremists...???

You are kissing no such ass. Pakistan hasn't held up its end of the bargain in regards to quelling pro-Taliban forces throughout the country. Pakistan is a haven for Taliban and Al-Qaeda leadership and fighters. Many fighters in Afghanistan spend their winters Pakistan where it is safe for them. By bringing war to you doorstep I mean that since Pakistan is not dealing with its own problems, somebody else may have to. How would you like to see an expanded NATO mission, where places in Pakistan becomes subject to the wrath we can bring? That type of scenario would be well deserved considering your government doesn't seem interested in solving the problem. Bhutto was no force of freedom my friend, though she may have been popular, you have some reading to do if you believe she was any friend to the war on terror.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ppskylight]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

you have some reading to do if you believe she was any friend to the war on terror.

And you have some reading to do. The US Government has not been a "friend" on the War on Terror. 9/11 was an inside job. The US Government, primarily the Bush Administration, does business with the organizations they are supposedly fighting.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

If 80% of Pakistanis condemn 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, etc., that would indicate 20% of Pakistanis could be considered "radicalists", the ones who think 9/11 and Madrid were justified. 20% of Pakistani's support the random murder of thousands of innocent unnarmed civilians.

Wow that was one giant leap in logic

Can we say loose correlation

If we did initial poles in who were in favor of the invasion of Iraq, we could then draw a statistical conclusion that Americans support the murder of thousands of innocent unarmed civilians??... Bad correlations dude. And obvious double standard issue.

[edit on 023131p://13u17 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Dear jbondo, what do you call the neo-cons?? what do you call Mr. Bush ???isn't he an extremeist christian??

Where did Mr. and Mrs. Bush go to pray before attacking Iraq and annihilating it to the ground??? to the mosque or Synagogue???? they went TO THE CHURCH.

Don't you remeber what Mr. Bush called the War on Iraq??? A CRUSADE.

Why the west created Israel in the heart of Arab muslim world??? because they want to dominate the holy land through the Jewish state, inorder to build the fabricated temple again on Arab land, as a condition for the christian Messiah to come back to dominate the world and crush muslims and jews(this is the christian interpretation for the bilble). the Jewish interpretation is the opposite, the Jewish Messiah (not the Christ) will come back to dominate the world by crushing all other relegions including christianity and Islam.

So what do you call Christian west plan??? it is a plan to dominate the world, and the planners are extremists...don't you think so???

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I dare you , Lucid Lunacy and Sublime, to talk about Jews as you talk about Muslims, with or without using marks.

and FYI Lucid, (extremist muslims) means (all muslims) to westerners, even to you and Sublime.

and I'm sure that Sublime debated with Christian extremists, but he didn't dare to that with Jewish extremists.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I doubt you'll end up on some watchlist for debating with them. It'd be silly and paranoid to think so.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tamar.kh85

Thanks for telling me how I think. But you are wrong. What you said doesn't apply to all westerners, because I am one, and I don't think it.

I make a distinction between Muslims and Muslim extremists, just as I do for Christians and Christian extremists. What is your point? What is your dare exactly? How exactly am I "talking about Muslims"? You don't think I hold the same scrutiny towards the Jewish faith? If you knew anything about me, and my posting history, you would know I am not biased towards a particular religion. All the Worlds' major religions have their extremists.

[edit on 043131p://13u34 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Whoa... easy there Armchair Warrior, save that hawkishness for the real battlefield.

You are kissing no such ass. Pakistan hasn't held up its end of the bargain in regards to quelling pro-Taliban forces throughout the country.

Pakistan doesn't need to hold up to any end of a bargain.
You see the US occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan ensures the survival and continual aggression of Islamic Fundamentalists.

America in essence has become the biggest recruiter for Radicals in the Middle East, you've stolen the Golden Jihad Conscription Crown from Osama, and that's a well-defended title

US Foreign Policy gives the perfect justification and excuse to Muslim radicals to start spouting their hatred for the West, recruit new members and continue to carry out terrorist attacks.

You can be guaranteed even if Pakistan clears out the rebels in Waziristan and the autonomous regions, the Taliban will still be around for some time to come. They'll set up shop in Uzbekistan or Tajikistan where their other friends live, it won't make a difference.

Comparing Pakistan's and America's obligation to world stability is like comparing the responsibility of having a pet rock to raising a child.

The US is not one to talk for "state-sponsored" terrorism by the way.
Maybe you've forgotten your history, I'll refresh you
:

Who gave Saddam chemical precursors to kill Kurds with and military hardware to wage war against the Iranians?
Who funded the Nicaraguan Contras who slaughtered hundred's of thousands of civilians?
Who gave Stinger missiles to the Taliban in the 1980's to shoot down Soviet planes with?

Yes it's unacceptable for terrorists to use Pakistan as a staging ground for launching attacks against US Forces but it's also unacceptable to tell others they need to come clean when you yourself have an extremely checkered history.

The US is literally throwing money at Israel every single year. Last year Bush & Co. gave the Israelis $2.46 billion dollars in "aid": See here
I mean who else makes their planes, guns, tanks and munitions?

The Israelis also have a long track record of disregarding the conventions and laws of war and "accidentally" killing civilians:
www.google.com.au...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.mediamonitors.net...

1996 Shelling of Qana: 106 Civilians killed
2006 Qana Airstrike: 50 Civilians killed
2006 Chyah Airstrike: 61 Civilians killed
2006 Ghaziyeh airstrikes: 15 Civilians killed
2006 2006 Marjayoun convoy: 7 Civilians killed

Those figures easily top anything Hamas, the PLO, or Hezbollah is capable of inflicting, yet Israel feels the need to go over the top in retribution and indiscriminately wipe out civilians.
They don't just "cut the head off the snake", they chop up the body and burn it. Completely disproportionate to what they suffer.

The hypocrisy of US Foreign Policy is what drives the open defiance of America's hegemony around the world.
You can't tell me Pakistan's Pervez Musharraf is going to take such a ultimatums seriously coming from the Administration who outright lied to everyone about the WMD threat from Iraq.
The Bush Admin seems to forgotten the old adage of
"Learn to obey, before you command."

Bhutto was no force of freedom my friend, though she may have been popular, you have some reading to do if you believe she was any friend to the war on terror.

What are you basing this on exactly?
She was the first truly liberal president Pakistan ever had. She pursued a diplomatic policy with India & Afghanistan. Fighting lulled during her Presidency.
She cut off ties with religious conservatives and fanatics that vied for power in Pakistan and have always tried to dominate politics, that's why she was taken out.

She probably Pakistan's best President so far.

[edit on 13/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join