It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

LOL, judging somebody YOU DON'T KNOW! is the definition of ignorance, there is no way out of that!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

I know quite diligently that it's not a hate thing. I don't hate an country. Why should I?

I don't exactly know what you think you're accomplishing with this thread, but wouldn't it be best if it was just locked?

I agree, maybe it should be locked, I'm actually worried that maybe someone has taken over his account or something. Probably not thou.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Simple.

Ethnic and cultural integration.

For all you hate the Americans and the 'Europeans' (you ARE europeans, by the way) your isolation from other cultures ahs made you all somewhat arrogant and deluded.

Close thread, you lose.

There is absolutely no way whatsoever that you have any grasp or understanding of Britain. That comment is the epitomy of "self pwned".

Epic fail on display right there.

No one explain it, no one even discuss it. Anyone with a brain knows what's wrong here and it doesn't need going over.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was hoping to find out if Jimbo was a 15 yr old from France but I guess we won't find out, and there was nothing else worth the time in this thread.
....oh just for the record, even though a waste of time. I love the Brits and of course am an American. The greatest friends our Country has and who has contributed most to our legal system and way of life.
Cheers

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why do you refuse to tell us all where you are from? Normally people like you don't bother me at all because I know your comments are stupid and ignorant, but I am very interested in where you come from.

Will you not tell us because you have realised how idiotic your comments have been and you don't want people like yourself to base their entire opinion of your nationality on yourself?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
All over ATS I can generally find some redeeming quality in any members submission. Maybe not enough to applaud it, but some small amount of interesting or thought provoking ideas...

Except here.

I see no intellectual or interesting reason for this drivel of a thread and seriously hope it gets closed as the only purpose it could possibly serve is to incite controversy with (0) subject matter...

Semper

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I see no intellectual or interesting reason for this drivel of a thread and seriously hope it gets closed as the only purpose it could possibly serve is to incite controversy with (0) subject matter...

Amen to that.

Were not going to get anything other than hateful ramblings from the OP so it is best if this is locked and left to sink.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Ummm..

Yeah.

Is that the best you can do?

Hmmm...
J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ummm..

Yeah.

Hmmm...
J.

I read a post of yours saying you visit family in the UK, so.......... how long have they been living here, are they not what you call dumb?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yet you have been aggressive and confrontational in your posts. Hypocritical in the extreme my friend.

For your own sake, can you just tell us where you live and exactly why you think we are thick other than some vague generalisations?

Yes and No.

Why can you not take simple critisim? Or is that too problematic.

Be a man my friend. Admit that England is not perfect - perhaps in fact, far from that.

Spread your wings and fly - it's a big, big world out there

To all you other apologisers,

*SNIP*

Grow up and travel! That's my advice.

J.

J.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jimbo999]

Mod Edit: There will be no more circumvention of the censors. Thank You.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Spread your wings and fly - it's a big, big world out there

To all you other apologisers,

Too *SNIP* bad

Grow up and travel! That's my advice.

J.

J.

There you go again, assuming people don't travel, thinking there is nothing wrong with calling hundreds of thousands of people dumb as if you are all knowing. What are you? GOD???

[edit: *SNIP*]

[edit on 11-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Ummm..

Yeah.

Hmmm...
J.

Yeah - they ARE dumb too!

Dumb for staying there.

Dumb because of the inneptitude staying there has foisted upon them, and dumb because of the lives they have wasted by being a part of the general apathy that is England...

J.

I read a post of yours saying you visit family in the UK, so.......... how long have they been living here, are they not what you call dumb?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

*SNIP* Did I not even mention I was GOD??? Ooops, sorry - shoulda said that obviously. Darn - must be all this fundementalism I'm dealing with at this moment.

Let me email you later on that ok?

Wanna do lunch?

J.

[edit: *SNIP*]
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Enuf!

This thread has become more about personal sniping and personal attacks than any real discussion of the issue at hand.

please stay on topic and debate the topic not the poster. If this trend continues the thread will be closed to allow people to cool of and after staff evaluation may be reopened again.

So please do me, do yourself, and do us all a favor, stick to the topic at hand and if you feel the need to personalize this issue or resort to personal attacks then please take a break from it and peruse the myriat of other topics here at ATS.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yep.

I know our reident Brits will fume and throth at the mouth with this one - but it still would fail to account for the sheer stupidity of Brits as a whole..
So what's the deal with these fools exactly??

At least we know how to spell RESIDENT ... My son could spell that

when he was 5 years old ... And what the hell does THROTH mean
is that an actual word ...is it in the English dictionary .... surely you
mean Froth ... hmmm who is the stupid one now ...

Ackers....

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Alrighty then............

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Amen to that.

Were not going to get anything other than hateful ramblings from the OP so it is best if this is locked and left to sink.

Yeah - wouldn't we just love that
Ok, fine - I KNOW reality is a tough cooke for you Brits - BUT - it does not change one iota the basic premise of this thread. Of corse I KNEW there would be a back-lash fron Brits (hmmm...shock-horror) - but hell, it does not change the focus of the debate one bit.

What happened to English education, intellectulism, or consceptualisation exactly? (ie - the abilty of english men to consceptualise - or 'problem solve'?)

Adios amigos.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Any well thought out argument deserves to be heard; however, providing a conclusion without the supporting evidence in an attempt to convince runs counter to both educated debate and, as ATS holds so dear, denying ignorance.

Your conclusion is: Brits are dumb. Your proof: Three YouTube videos. I'd be suprised if using the same level of proof you couldn't do the same with any large country. How can you expect anyone to accept your arguement based on three unexception videos from YouTube? Would you accept the same argument if someone did likewise with your country?

You're convinced because you've visited the country, yet you're unwilling, so far, to say what you experienced and where? This should be your proof. Instead, you argue, insult and refuse to help anyone understand your argument.

Finally, I'm unsure what you're wishing to say. Currently, you sound no better than early missionaries calling those they encounter uncivilised or savages. Dumb how? Politically, economically, academically, artistically or all of these. Has it been a decline since, as you seem to imply, Victorian times?

Without these explainations, this thread will likely be closed.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wow pretty harsh towards your own family?

You still never told us where you stayed in the UK, we will be able to understand more of why your saying this, because I'm willing to bet that you didn't go much places, and the place you stayed you had bad experiences with local people.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ackers46

Yep.

I know our reident Brits will fume and throth at the mouth with this one - but it still would fail to account for the sheer stupidity of Brits as a whole..
So what's the deal with these fools exactly??

At least we know how to spell RESIDENT ... My son could spell that

when he was 5 years old ... And what the hell does THROTH mean
is that an actual word ...is it in the English dictionary .... surely you
mean Froth ... hmmm who is the stupid one now ...

Ackers....
###Yawn...is that REALLY...

The best you can do??

Hmm

J.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join