It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think the OP needs to re-evaluate the definition of 'dumb', as i don't think cultural values have anything to do with that actual definition.

Interesting however is that anyone who does not have the ability to speak could be considered 'dumb' - it must really suck to have your tongue cut out and people think you're dumb just because you can't speak.

It's what the definition says - but if jimbo would like something a little more relevant, perhaps he could go for Uncouth, or if that's too much for him, perhaps 'un-civilised' would do the trick.

And i must say, most of the world is most un-civilised when compared to the great and almighty Imperium of U.S.A.

At least, that's what i believe is what the OP is implying.

If not - i was wondering where exactly the OP would suggest is actually better than the U.K?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Enuf!

This thread has become more about personal sniping and personal attacks than any real discussion of the issue at hand.

please stay on topic and debate the topic not the poster. If this trend continues the thread will be closed to allow people to cool of and after staff evaluation may be reopened again.

So please do me, do yourself, and do us all a favor, stick to the topic at hand and if you feel the need to personalize this issue or resort to personal attacks then please take a break from it and peruse the myriat of other topics here at ATS.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

LOL i'm lovin it nice comment.

please don't lock the thread FredT

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by jimbo999

Wow pretty harsh towards your own family?

You still never told us where you stayed in the UK, we will be able to understand more of why your saying this, because I'm willing to bet that you didn't go much places, and the place you stayed you had bad experiences with local people.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Errm...nope.

I've een ALL over the UK - England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland.

Try again pal

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You gonna reply to my post and tell me where is better than the U.K, or are you just sitting there in dumb astonishment?

link   

Originally posted by carslake

Originally posted by FredT
Enuf!

This thread has become more about personal sniping and personal attacks than any real discussion of the issue at hand.

please stay on topic and debate the topic not the poster. If this trend continues the thread will be closed to allow people to cool of and after staff evaluation may be reopened again.

So please do me, do yourself, and do us all a favor, stick to the topic at hand and if you feel the need to personalize this issue or resort to personal attacks then please take a break from it and peruse the myriat of other topics here at ATS.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

LOL i'm lovin it nice comment.

please don't lock the thread FredT

I agree. Don't lock it. It's too much fun. I'm just calling it like I see it - FROM actual, true, one-the-scene-100% real experience.

Some people find that offensive?

Ok.

BUT.

It's still 100% real

Peace.

J.

link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Errm...nope.

Try again pal

J.

How long did you stay in london?

Anyway I do not understand you, you seem to be an extremist, so I don't think I will bother anymore.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Think I might create a thread 'proving' that you are stupid, nieve and ignorant. I have enough proof from over three of your posts. I'll also presume your family and countrymen are also in the same boat as you.. going round in circles no doubt!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

You gonna reply to my post and tell me where is better than the U.K, or are you just sitting there in dumb astonishment?

Ermm sorry???

How abut - 45% of the surface of this planet?

That's a pretty good beginning formulae. to work with.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok Jimbo999 what did the British part of your family do to you that makes you want to rant and generally try to upset people.

And if they did do something to you what did you do to deserve it. LOL

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

45% of the surface of the planet includes the U.K in it's area.

Please state an actual place, or i'll be forced to assume you're just deliberately being ignorant of technicalities.

Which would be very bad.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

link   

link   
Come up to liverpool and say what rubbish you have been spouting to any scousers face...I'd love to see you try, lad.

Please...

Would be fun...

Kidda........................

[edit on 11-5-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Come up to liverpool and say what rubbish you have been spouting to any scousers face...I'd lovew to see you try, lad.

Please...

Would be fun...

I have many friends who are scousers - and you know what??? They mostly agree...

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Aside from falling foul of your own argument with that statement, I hope you won't mind if a member starts a thread with the title "Why is jimbo999's country so dumb?" Three YouTube videos and sworn testimony that 'I've been there and know. Where? All over.'?

Don't you see why your argument is failing to convince anyone at the moment?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

45% of the surface of the planet includes the U.K in it's area.

Please state an actual place, or i'll be forced to assume you're just deliberately being ignorant of technicalities.

Which would be very bad.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

Errmm...sorry? Your point being exactly?

J

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I take it you consider those people to be your friends, and therefore - not dumb?

Which would kinda sink your boat.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My point is you didn't answer the question to a concise and reasonable standard that can be discussed upon.

I believe you are being obtuse deliberately, sir.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Come up to liverpool and say what rubbish you have been spouting to any scousers face...I'd lovew to see you try, lad.

Please...

Would be fun...

I have many friends who are scousers - and you know what??? They mostly agree...

J.

They agree that they are dumb? I don't think so. Your making stuff up, your lack of details, your vagueness shows that you are either hiding something, or your lying.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woland

Aside from falling foul of your own argument with that statement, I hope you won't mind if a member starts a thread with the title "Why is jimbo999's country so dumb?" Three YouTube videos and sworn testimony that 'I've been there and know. Where? All over.'?

Don't you see why your argument is failing to convince anyone at the moment?

Not at all - it's just simply pissing of
englishmen - which is EXACTLY what I predicted in my original post....

No suprises then, huh? Life's a bitch, ain't she?

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Really?

I find that amazing seeing as we are amongst the proudest people in this country.

Anyway, each to their own...

We are not a stupid nation. Xenophobic? Perhaps. Reticent to change? Perhaps.
Rubbish at football? Definitely.

Stupid? NO.

Imagine what would happen if you came on and said " All Iraqis are dumb."

Sir, you are racially stereotyping and I must insist you desist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join