It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yep.

I know our reident Brits will fume and throth at the mouth with this one - but it still would fail to account for the sheer stupidity of Brits as a whole..
So what's the deal with these fools exactly??

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You must be a very smart person.

Basing an entire nations intelligence on an accident, the opinions of some kids and some poles.

Well done. What purpose does this thread serve other than to spark off flaming?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

Ever been to the UK? If not - I would kindly suggest you do just that - then come back and critique my modus op my friend
Chances are, you'll be agreeing with my post with wild abandoment at that point anyhow..

J.

J.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think I might have been to the UK.

Oh yeah! Silly me. I live there.

I'm still not agreeing with your post. How are we dumb? Because of three videos?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ever lived OUTSIDE the UK for MORE than 6 months??

If you can't answer this in the affirmative, then there is no way I can get you to understand what I'm saying.

My advice???

Emigrate.

Now!

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't believe what an absolutely ignorant thread this is, by far the worst thread I have seen on ATS. Complete mud-slinging. In the same regard there has been many a video posted on ATS about how 'stupid' Amerians are- of course I would not take these as definitive evidence that all Americans are stupid. An example can be found here. Because of this video I can't label an entire population as being stupid, the video has been edited to show the worst of the worst.

Your only showing your own stupidity by posting such a daft thread.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Knights]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I can understand where your coming from. As in, experience a foreign culture and realise that everyone back home is a bunch of thickeys?

Sorry, still makes no sense. This is the same rubbish people do with the Americans, assume they are stupid because of a few videos in which hundreds are interviewed and only the stereotype satisfying ones are shown.

There are stupid people in every culture on Earth, as are there intelligent people. There is no country which is 'smarter' than another.

Intelligence is a relative term. One nations idiot is another's genius.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Knights

Hmmm... another ignorant Brit hits the wall with comments that
are absolutely innefective. So tell me: where do you lve, how long have you lived there, and where else have you lived.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

You post 3 videos and presume the whole nation as being 'thick'. Please tell me where you live and I will more than happily dig up rubbish videos and show that you and your countrymen are all idiots.

This thread has already given me an insight into your absolute ignorance.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I agree. And I do NOT include you in the equasion. BUT - I have been to the UK many, many times- so I DO know what I'm talking about from a trans-atlantic perspective. I do not say this from pure ignorance - I come to this conclusion from pure experience.

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What exactly is he ignorant of?

Why does it matter where any of us have lived? There's no real difference between the people of Britain, Germany, Iraq, Japan, etc other than cultural differences and the languages. Neither of these determine how 'smart' they are.

So please, can you explain why exactly you believe British people to be dumb and what the relevance of moving away has?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by Knights

Hmmm... another ignorant Brit hits the wall with comments that
are absolutely innefective. So tell me: where do you lve, how long have you lived there, and where else have you lived.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

J.

Seriously WHAT is this thread for!?? There are dumb people all over the world!?

I'm guessing your one of them? unless this is some kind of joke or riddle?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

You post 3 videos and presume the whole nation as being 'thick'. Please tell me where you live and I will more than happily dig up rubbish videos and show that you and your countrymen are all idiots.

This thread has already given me an insight into your absolute ignorance.

Well, to me - that just shows me how truly British you are!
I understand patriotism - but I also understand ignorance too. Ever lived outside the UK for more than say - a year perhaps?

Ever??

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You know what, this guy is getting pathetic, your probably gonna get banned if you keep this up. This thread should be closed, I have no idea what your trying to do.

I have a feeling he had a bad experience in the UK like getting beat up, and now he's taking it out on everyone that lives there haha.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A couple of things pissed me off about that second video.

Firstly, the currency of NI is Pounds Sterling and in the Republic its Euros.

Second, Rolls Royce is a german owned car manufacturer (BMW subsidiary). There are actually no British car manufacturers.

Thus the video maker was wrong on both counts and is a thorough douchebag.

And yes OP, as are you if you try and make generalisations based on a hand picked minority of idiots. I daresay based on an interview with your kind self, one would not think too highly of the American population.

Luckily we dont form judgements based on extrapolations from a tiny source group.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I do not say this from pure ignorance - I come to this conclusion from pure experience.

Please elaborate, we all are waiting to hear of these experiences that have made you label us as dumb.

Because at the moment, everything you are saying is sounding incredibly ignorant.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Could you tell me where in the UK you stayed?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

..... Ever lived outside the UK for more than say - a year perhaps?

Ever??

J.

I have , what's your point ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
What exactly is he ignorant of?

Why does it matter where any of us have lived? There's no real difference between the people of Britain, Germany, Iraq, Japan, etc other than cultural differences and the languages. Neither of these determine how 'smart' they are.

So please, can you explain why exactly you believe British people to be dumb and what the relevance of moving away has?

Simple.

Ethnic and cultural integration.

For all you hate the Americans and the 'Europeans' (you ARE europeans, by the way) your isolation from other cultures ahs made you all somewhat arrogant and deluded. Victoria died a long time ago - but the Brits still actually belive they are some sort of superior race. And yet, as can be seen from these videos - or any long stay IN the country - the level of education., sophistication, global awareness, or general advancement of eco-social responsiblity it's pretty well non-existance by most western standards..

J.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Isolation from other cultures!? London is one of the biggest multicultral places in the WORLD, there are people from all over the world living in one place, and that's a good thing!

This thread is quite ironic, haha

Like I said where did you stay? because that can make all the difference in your views haha.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join