It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Brits So Dumb?? Video Evidence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

One of your own previous posts from another thread states ''America is composed of people just like other countries in the world. Do not have such disrespect for your fellow man by calling them animals just because they live in a different country.''

Do you remember typing that? Due to this you're now exposed as a hypocrite for saying the UK is full of retards and also saying the US is worse.

Bottom line, the UK has it's share of idiots just like every other country but most people are fine, get over it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok , let see some jokes

The World According To Americans

VD - This video examines the idea that there is an ethnic core to Englishness.

edit on 12-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

You are correct and that is the way I see it. People are people the world over. I did not like the trolling post and I wrongly posted back with another trolling comment..

CX

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm just gobsmacked that this has been aloud to go on for eight pages.....talk about feeding those who slag the site off.

I must be geting old.

CX.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm just gobsmacked that this has been aloud to go on for eight pages.....talk about feeding those who slag the site off.

I must be geting old.

CX.

This thread is 4 years old now.

Rereading my posts is a strange feeling, it feels like another person. I would not even bother if it was today. Funny how things change right?

edit on 12-5-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I did not like the trolling post and I wrongly posted back with another trolling comment..

Fear not, Purplemer, I'm prone to the same weakness. I can't help but troll the trolls sometimes although I know I shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sorry, still makes no sense. This is the same rubbish people do with the Americans, assume they are stupid because of a few videos in which hundreds are interviewed and only the stereotype satisfying ones are shown.

I think the point is that there's always an alarming number of those 'stereotype-satisfying' people.. there shouldn't be that many, unless they interview an inbred group of mutated retards. It's downright scary.

Of course anyone can realize those people might not be the 'everyman' on the street, and that out of a thousand people, most people would answer those questions correctly. That's not the point.

The point is that such dumb people do exist, and there always seems to be a big number of them to be easily found.

One such individual would be a funny exception, like "the world's stupidest human", but so many of them, that are clearly considered just 'normal' people, living their everyday lives.. that's a little scary.

Those kind of people should be REALLY DIFFICULT to find. But they seem to be easily found just by random surveys..

That said, I don't think it's a "british" or "american" problem. I mean, why would a geographical area dictate the intelligence level of it's denizens? I think it's a global problem - this whole planet has been contaminated. That makes much more sense - a planet is in many ways a separate entity from the rest of the Universe, and it can be used as a 'prison for the dumb' very easily - dumb souls could be guided to incarnate on this planet, so they won't be creating disturbance and annoyance elsewhere.

Just like they tried to do with Australia in this planet's history.

So in a way, I think the problem is that Terra is the Australia of this solar system - maybe even of this whole galaxy.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
but it still would fail to account for the sheer stupidity of Brits as a whole..

One just has to watch yank TV to show the stupidity of yanks as a whole...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join