It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

End of the world,

End of the world here doesn't mean, "end of the planet earth".
It means the end of the secular world. The end of mans rule without
God's more direct control. Even that will only be for 1000 years.
That is another subject on prophecy!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode

Since the last time the Temple on the Temple Mount last stood, AD 70, the entire Mount has been governed by the Jordanian military/Muslims. This was part of the 'deal' that was made in 1948 shortly after Israel gained its independence. Scripture dating back to Daniel has made note countless times throughout the Old and New Testament regarding this holy of holies.

Notice how the lies about Isreal have sneaked into something totally unrelated to Middle East politics !

Isreal gained independance from whom exactly!!!!!?????!!!!!!

Isreal became a country by displacing the indiginous population of palestinians (hence why pre 1948 maps label that area Palestine) with the military aid of the US. British servicemen were hung in public by zionist terrorists and the leaders of those terrorist organisations went on to become political leaders of Isreal.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh boy. Ok, I'll bite.

So, who is it that you think will be reveled as the Anti-Christ? Who will "set himself up as God to be worshiped FROM this very temple." And are you sure it's going to be a man?

Shouldn't he/she already be in power somewhere? Be loved by thousands - if not, millions of people already? Surely the Anti-Christ will not come out of no where as an unknown to try to rule the earth? How will be gain support of the masses, as is mentioned in prophecies?

So, are you saying that aliens are angels? Or that angels travel in fancy cigar or disc shaped craft? If so, from where do they come? Another dimension, or is "Heaven" located somewhere in our physical universe? Surely, since you're claiming that these sightings are those that are spoken of in prophecies as the "signs from above," they play a Biblical significance.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
God is a human term..... Creators < more then one. Heaven = From the skies.

This time around it might be a female, you never know.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Awe geez... ridiculous... well, whatever helps you deal with reality...

I am the anti-Christ. I detest Christianity and all that it stands for and has done. It is a scam and it is false in its entirety. Religion robs everyone of their universal given right to a sense of freedom of being.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
whoops, wrong thread.

post removed.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

right, i agree. in my opinion i believe that we should have ALL the books that were written down to view and judge for ourselves.

when the head of the catholic church left some books out, he took away some very important parts and kinda molded christianity to what he believed should be true.

kinda took out our own free will to decide for ourselves.

if my memory serves me right, i think this verse "deuteromity ch.12 verse 32" is left out of catholic bibles.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

I am very familiar with this fact and the selection of the red heifer that has been
going on for over a decade trying to find it.. etc.. Listen, by all estimations, christs return is emmenent. I think the biggest mystery though lies in the anti-christ. Profecy sais that many will come as the 'type' for antichrist (hitler, napolean, ceasar.. etc), but THE final antichrist will be accompanied by the false prophet. Now.. I firmly believe the antichrist is already here. Any google search on the ILLUMINATI will turn up evidence of they're existance based out of BELGIUM (SPELLING BAD). Brussels, specifically, at what other than the 'dark castle.. yada yada).. So here we have the whole illuminati conducting child sacrifices based in brussels. They control the catholic church, the english monarchy, and the federal reserve bank in america. Basically, what I am saying is, it can't get ANY more evil on earth than it already is.. They are almost to the point of TOTAL global economic control.. so all it takes is the 3rd temple and so the age of grace comes to its final conclusion here on earth. The big question is, are we already in the tribulation and does the temple signify the beginning of the 3rd earth age, which would mean the earths complete anialation once more.. scarey stuff to ponder.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Its pathetic, No body is goin to save anybody. You have to take responsability for your own actions.. Did it ever occur to you that people that you call "believers" might actually be bringing the prophicies by there actions. The bible was writen and rewriten by man.. Not God..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am a believer and Live God with all my heart. But as for we at the end of times. who knows the truth. Jesus said only God. Knew.

Godmode people left and right ask you where is the proof at. I dont think they mean in the bible. where is the proof that the temple is being built. Stop ignoreing the question and post the proof here.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
what would the build time line look like? weeks, months, or years just a ballpark figure will do.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
Ok heres where it becomes better than any movie EVER written. Prophecy has stated quite clearly that for Christ to return this Temple MUST be built, its being built. That the Anti-Christ WILL defile (remove all blood sacrfice by law) the Temple and set himself up as God to be worshiped FROM this very temple. This is ALL going to happen VERY quickly, once the Temple is built it is believed by historians (now so far every prophecy HAS come to pass to the exact letter and date, all of them people) that the Tribulation period will begin. Once this peace treaty of 7 years is established thats it folks...either you BEGIN to believe and be saved or are a believer, in this case dont worry. Upon the 3.5 year mark of this treaty of 7 years, the Anti-Christ will break the treaty, defile the temple and being his reign of horror unlike the world has NEVER seen....be prepared for the earth will shake and groan under the evil that does its work amongst men.

so the scriptures are CLEAR on this? well, please do me a favor, search the bible and tell me how many times the word antichrist is written. Wait, I will save you the trouble...its 2 times - TWO, and both are in the the small epistles of 1 and 2 John. And it refers there to the 'spirit' of antichrist...that is, to ones who act like or call themselves Jesus or God, in order to deceive many. This is what the Lord cautioned His disciples about when they asked him about the end of time. So, why did He tell THEM to watch out for that, if it was going to happen in OUR time. And, He told them "that this (Note that: THIS) generation (meaning those he was talking to right there) shall not pass away till all these things have happened." He was talking about the Roman Ceasar, not some future world leader.
(EDIT addition: See example in the above post of LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal as an example of the spirit of anti-christ.)

And besides, most pre-tribbers usually say this guy is coming from Europe (the so-called revived Roman Empire), so NOW you say its clear he will come from this temple, if rebuilt?

And answer me one other question... scriptures DO clearly teach that Christ now sits at the right hand of the Father, and that all power and authority has been given to him, as the resurrected Lamb that was slain....so, then why...why...does anyone think He needs to return - again - to earth to have some 'earthly' kingdom, when he HIS Kingdom exists now????? What good could that possibly do to glorify Him??

Search your scriptures for that answer. Read 1st and 2nd Peter, and try to figure out why Jesus told the disciples things that were about to happen in their lifetimes, and did NOT mention idiotic things like a new temple and a one-world government, and that kind of crap. You do a major disservice to all who know and believe the truth of the scriptures, not what some John Hagee says or something.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by TrailGator]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok while I find this interesting there are some facts missing. First the seven year treaty with many reffered to in Daniel is already on the books. For proof go to www.fulfilledprophecy.com and read all of the documentation is posted there. The false prophet is about to rise from the UN, once you read through all the info on the site you will understand how. This isn't a site just full of theories, there are actual news links and EU documents to back it all up. Daniel states the antichrist will be revealed to the world when he defiles the temple, which should happen somewhere in 2010. The UN is beginning their turn against religous fundamentalists through the Aliance of Civilizations. The Eu is the 10 horns reffered to in revalation and Daniel. Its also interesting to note in Nebudcanezzars dream, he saw the final kingdom as feet that were part iron and part clay, he said the iron and clay would not adhere to each other. There were also ten toes, which also represent the ten horns. The importance to this prophesy is that while the 10 are part of the final kingdom, even at the forefront, they were not the only part of the kingdom. As represented by the rest of the feet. I personally believe the fact the iron and clay would not adhere is an important detail that has been overlooked. I believe what it means is that while both the iron and clay were part of the feet(kingdom) they still maintain their individual identities and cultures. Hence they are part of a whole yet do not adhere to one another, the same way the EU operates. The 10 horns/toes of the prophecies represent the western european union, which is a ten nation aliance that controls almost all decision making in the EU. They are also the only nations considered full fledged members. They also have appointed a man by the nameof Javier Solana to a position that is more powerfull than even the EU president. The two documents that gave him his posts are article 666 and recomendation 666, so yes twice this number has given him power, and recomendation 666 states that if Solana declares an emergency he takes control over the entire union. I did some research on the guy and found more interesting stuff. For those not familiar with the hebrew gematria, it is a sytem used by hebrew in which every word and/or letter has a numerical equivalent, would any one like to take a stab at what Mr. Solanas name equals in the gematria? You guessed it, I will post the translations below. Solana was also the man that oversaw the 7 year treaty, which went into effect January 2007. All of this is on the site in much greater detail. Its also important that revalation states the false prophet will set up shop in Babylon after its rebuilt. The USA just finished construction on the largest embassy in the world in Iraq (which is where ancient Babylon was) with a large portion promised to the UN. Contractors are beginning to rebuild several portions of Iraq with 5 star hotels and condos. As far as media coverage of these events, the media is no longer an objective source, most media outlets are owned by huge conglomerats that only care about the bottom dollar, most of these companys are owned by the same banking institutions that run the federal reserves both here and across europe. On the site you will find several articles about the temple , but the best place I can tell you to go for this is www.ynetnews.com and do a search for Kirk and Michael Douglas and the temple. In a nut shell the Douglas' have donated 20 million to have a "life size replica" of the temple built. You can do google searches for the Levite prists as well as the priests buying up all the solid red bovine they can get their hands on. (red heffers are what are proper for sacrifice) I personally do not know if they have broken ground yet but do know the plans are real and are being bidded on and developed. By my calculations they still have 2 years to get it completed.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to Google Earth this site? Or would that be concealed from view? Sorry for the one-liner, but this is something I must ask.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi,

Hope you are all doing well!

First off I want people to know I am not here to offend anyone and their beliefs.
I am here to post what I have learned through my experience.

From this I have learned, never to worship idols.
Jesus said it himself.

Secondly, the only God that will save you, is you.
There is still much to learn friends, some are still at a level where they look too the outside world for answers and Gods to worship, when all along it has been within you, it is you.

You and I, and all of you are part of God thus we are.
The Bible is there to guide you and help you understand to reach a point beyond. It also has been manipulated, deformed, derailed from original texts. Many of which stories date back to much older ancient texts, such as Sumerian tablets.

Research yes, but research your body, you minds, not only books, find out who you truly are and what you truly are capable of. You will find all your answers within.

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Ahhh...the voice of sanity in a sea of delusion
Welcome to the fray! Don't forget to grab your flak jacket and a copy of 'The Life of Brian' as you come thru the door....

Regards,

J.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Daniel does not say how long the temple will be open before it is desacrated, so conceivably it could be done the first day its opened and the sacrifice could only occur once if the ac is there he could call it a barbaric practice(which would be speaking against God) and then claim something to the extent that he is a god himself or we are all gods or something to this nature. I would expect to begin seeing a gradual peace come over Israel over the next year or so only to be broken in 2010. Remember Daniel states its a false peace and I don't believe that the peace needed to immediately follow the treaty, just that both have to happen and I believe the treaty already has. Its just gone unnoticed because the peace has not followed yet. But as we are seeing there seems to be an urgency amongst all world leaders to make this so. We also should see the two witnesses appear on the scene shortly, and should also begin to see some of the disastorous events begining. Verichip and RFID are also ready for implementation amongst the people of the world. There are also videos of concentration camps that have and are being built in the USA under the guise of fema, if you would like to see them go to youtube and look up FEMA camps. Please all who are inteerested reseaech the info I've provided and see for yourself. We are closer than any one thinks. Ok as promised here it is Javier or Chav-ee-yer is kaf vav yod resh
kaf=20
vav=6
yod=10
resh=200
so Javier in hebrew =236
now lets look at solana or so-lan-na is sin/shin lamed nun nun
sin/shin=300
lamed=30
nun=50
nun=50
so solana in hebrew =430 so javier plus solana =666

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

Sorry to burst everbody's bubble here: but the 'prophesies' you are all so enamoured with, were in fact written about, and pertaining to, the Roman Empire!

666, The Sign OF The Beast, The Anti-Christ....all of it was written in an historical epoch when the Roman Empire ruled most of the then-known world. 'The Beast' was in fact the Roman Emperor! Same with all the other 'prophesies'. It had nothing to do with the U.N., modern Israel, or anything else today.

Any reputable biblical historian will tell you this

Sorry folks...

J.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Your post made somewhat some since BUT, if Aliens are Demons then why would have God created them? The Bible states that God CREATED EVERYTHING. I think maybe a race out their may have turned sorta like we are which is why in 2012 we will be saved by his angels which may be the Aliens them selves like predicted (Thats a prediction). But "if" in fact aliens are demons then the bible can't be completely true. Maybe just as the devil a alien race turned on God. These aliens are said to have already accomplished their speritual side which is what they will either teach us or show us. It has also been said that once you have done this you will be confronted with the heavens or God himself...which means maybe the Aliens or ill make it more clearer "Extraterrestrials" have already experienced him in which a race of aliens then turned on God which in the bibles since the ruler of that race may in fact be the Devil. The entire alien stories has always introduced a race that is evil such as reptilian or grays. Maybe just like our DNA and other scientific issues you have to decode the bible. They are saying that his angels will come upon us maybe the aliens that have been predicted to save us from our planet and government destroying its self is his angels...being they have already came in contact with this higher being. The devil or the leader of the evil race could in fact be hell in its self. Ever since the bible was created man has always tried to decode it to see what it truly meant and because of this there is tons of predictions such as end of time, Jesus returning, and other predictions such as this one. But out of all of them the Alien one just sounds to real...that is if you have a opened mind which if you truly believe in God you must unless you are falseing your belief. *Sorry for grammar..to early in the morning*.

-Mr.X211

EDITED TO ADD - jimbo999, you simply sound like a non believer because what you just said isn't even backed by proof so no my friend, we are sorry for you.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr.x211]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused about something...

If the temple is to be rebuilt, doesn't the articles in the temple have to be recovered as well? I know there are so many references to the location of the ark. Everybody with a brain should know that the ark is already close to it's final resting place. It's already in Jerusalem, exact location unknown but it is already there sealed by and under Muslim control.

Another possibility besides recovery is that since the directions are given in the OT for an ark and table and all other items, can't they just be rebuilt to the biblical dimensions?

Last possibility is that Jesus was the final sacrafice and therefore there really is no need for an ark or any more sacrafices for that matter. Now, I agree that a 3rd temple has to come into play before the prophecy is fulfilled. But, does that 3rd temple entail a new temple with old furnishings or a new temple with new furnishings? Something to keep in mind is that the original ark contains items, 2 tablets, budding rod, and bowl of manna. does this add weight that the old ark needs to be recovered?

Side note...To the post about about God creating evil since he created demons and evil itself...that's simply not true. If your actually READ the bible instead of reading ABOUT the bible, you'd see that God did not create evil. He created Free Will. Lucifer CHOSE to go against God, so did the 1/3 of angels who became demons, they weren't created evil. Man has a evil side because we choose to do evil things. Guns don't choose to kill people, people do! I know what your thinking...if God created free will, which included evil...then He still created evil. Wrong. If God did not create choice, that means we'd all be robots and there would be no point to be created at all. Free will does not equate evil.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mekanik]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join