The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have a little story of inspiration. My father became suddenly critically ill in February. He and my mom were married 62 years. When it became apparent he would be passing away, my mom asked him to send her a sign after he passed away that everything was alright.

Well, to back up a little, my dad had hung a Christmas wreath I made them and it was still on their front door. He was in the hospital which is less than a mile from their house when he died. My mom had gone home the morning of April 9 to shower and change clothes. There was nothing unusual. My dad passed away shortly after she returned to the hospital. When we took her home that afternoon, lo and behold, a dove had built a nest right on top of that wreath and laid an egg. That is when my mom told us about asking my dad for a sign, of course we know it was God, not my dad, who in his loving mercy, left her the sign, a dove of peace. I have a picture of it, I don't know how to do much on a computer but I could email it to someone here if they knew how to post it for me. The wreath has 3 big roses and my aunt saw that as The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost. By the way, the baby hatched and they all left a couple of days ago. The daddy dove was always in the courtyard keeping watch, the entire 21 days of gestation, doves mate for life you know. Well, if anyone can help me post that pic I would be grateful. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Through reading all responses and posts I am amazed. First and fore most to those who disagree woth my and anyone else's thoughts and theories, thank you. I believe we all have an opinion of these texts and all have valid points. To those who are completely closed off to any one else's thoughts and interpretations, how do you expect any one to take you seriously if you don't extend the same courtesy to others? I believe we all have seperate views for a reason, I also believe that not one of us is 100 percent correct in our views. It is not how we come to God that is important but that we do, further more any one who completely closes them selves off to the possibility that they could be wrong is foolish. While I am of the belief that the 3rd temple is about to be rebuilt and the son of perdition is about to be revealed, I am open to the possibility of error on my part. Only time will be able to prove me wrong, the same can be said for others views. I am only sharing my thoughts out of passion and compassion for others. For after all IF I happen to be correct many are about to be deceived. All I ask from any one here is they consider what I post and be mindfull of what is going on in the world. Obviously if I'm wrong and these prophecies did refer to rome as some believe than there should not be what some would consider a rebuilt roman empire. Which I believe there is, but again I could be mistaken. Also there should not be a leader from that empire that signs a treaty with many including Israel, which has happened but again I could be misunderstanding these events. This leader then should not 3 and a half years in break the treaty walk into the temple defile it and declare himself a god, while this has not happened I do believe it will but again time could prove me wrong, how ever if it does than I would suggest that those who read this should give more consideration to what I am saying. Because after this I believe another leader will require all to pledge aliance to the first leader and worship him. This second leader then if I am wrong should not implament a law requiring all to take what I believe to be the RFID or verichip, this leader should also not mandate those who refuse the chip to be put to death. Again I am capable of admitting the possibility of error all I am asking is that those who read this not be so arrogant as to think they might not be either. The temple is being rebuilt if any one went to any of the sites I posted earlier they would know that mine is not based on speculation but there are actual news articles that my temple info comes from. I don't claim to know anything about the levite priests or the documentation only that I know people have funded the project and that the plans already exist. There are actually a couple archaeologist who support the theory that where the dome of the rock sits is the remains of a roman temple that is a carbon copy of the jupiter temple, these same scientists state that the grove of trees next to the temple mount is where the jewish temple used to sit, if you look into it you will find these same men have infra red photos of the area that show foot stone under the grove that measure approx. the same dimensions the jewish temple was supposed to measure. This is where most say this 3rd temple will be built and why not both sides will have their holy place so most of the fighting will propably cease due to this alone. Most have my thoughts twisted and mingled with that of the majority of the modern church, my opinions are my own formulated by me not a preacher. I believe the events Daniel, John, and the muslim prophets wrote of are the same events seen from different perspectives. It is a common misconception that muslims, jews and christians are seperate beliefs, while I believe they are generally the worship of the same God just from different cultures and view points. The muslim-jewish conflict should not even exist, after all they are from the same line of people.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

The temple was rebuilt in the 8th century, and is still standing.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They simply want to fight over their interpretations of the same events. The jews believe they are descendants of Abraham through his son Isaac, While muslims believe they are descendants of Abe through Ishmael, they fight over who is Gods chosen and who has rights to the land. When both the torah and koran state that god blessed both blood lines equally just in different ways. I believe both have a legitamit claim to israel and should look at all they have in common instead of fighting over the differences and a chunk of real estate. I believe this will all come out in the wash though, just the same way I believe they will eventually come together with the christians, its just to bad that I believe it will take a mass persacution to do so. Again I am accepting of the possibility of error, all I ask is that others remain open minded to my views as well. As I stated before the next 5 years will prove me either right or wrong, all I ask is that if I am those who read be willing to accept that their ideas could have been mistaken. This si the exact reason John said every man has to work out their own salvation, its a personal journey and what is right for one may not be for another, but we need to quit arguing over interpretations because the time could come very soon where all of us could be sitting before Him asking us why we refused to listen to what he had to say through our fellow brothers or sisters.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
To the OP, you mentioned that all of the prophesies that have been fulfilled so far have been on the exact date that they were foretold to occur. Please, as others have requested, provide some documentation that backs up your claim. Furthermore, if exact dates were known for those prophesies, why is there no exact date for the future ones as well?

Of course the answer you will likely provide is that we don't know until after they happen. Right.

As someone who has separated himself from Christianity in the past year, I find it is interesting to read about this stuff with a new perspective. It's hard to take serious anything Biblical after learning just how much of it is nothing more than the product of other older religions, evolved and molded to form a new belief system used to assimilate various similar smaller sects and mystery religions.

I often wonder if Biblical "prophesy" appears to be coming true not because the Bible is really the Word of God, but because people in high places realize just how powerful that the Bible is as a form of self-fulfilling prophesy. What better way to accomplish significant population reduction than by orchestrating the rapture to make millions of people vanish (no clue how that could be done, but you never know what kind of technology certain governments have at their disposal), and then carry out even more such reductions in the name of the tribulation.

Good topic and discussion in this thread. And OP, please show some dates!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

jdl79 ------- are we supposed to even be worrying about when what or where? If we are saved, what does it matter? You seem good at writing and portraying your views, wouldn't it be more the quest of the Christian to help those who are not saved find salvation, rather than to worry about when or if the temple is being rebuilt, etc? I mean, once I became saved, I had an unquenchable thirst of knowledge for these things which I set out to learn on my own, and like you said, to understand thru my own interpretation. I don't have a gift for leading others to Christ. Well I tried, but I became too angry whenever others would ridicule Jesus so it just became too hot a topic for me.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong I am trying to stay netural in this thread....

Should we really base the "end of the world" off of prophecies? What I mean by this is that if someone 100 years ago said that in the year 2000 a stone building with a"insert something" will be built in "insert location" . What is stoping a contracter from reading this prophecy and acting on it. Then turning around and saying look come to my building it was predicted 100 years ago that it will be built. How do we know that these events aren happening becuase we so badly want them to happen, and instead someone is using these prophecies as a tool to manipulate the common thought?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by GodMode

The temple was rebuilt in the 8th century, and is still standing.

The Al Aqsa is a Muslim temple, not a Jewish Temple, and it's not even on the Mount.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This in a very interesting thread and I hope it continues in a fruitful way. It has been a good read.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

Actually I firmly believe that many prophecies may be fulfilled by some thumbing their nose at God in a way. Or fulfilling them for the sake of fulfilling them. How and who He works through has always been the fascinating part. My comments were not neccesarily meant for those who already believe, although some believers may need them. Most who believe in whatever way already know the prophecies. But a fulfilled prophecy is one way to reach those who wait for proof, a doubting Thomas if you will. Although as demonstrated in this thread many have turned their backs to these prophecies. For example to state Rome was the beast is to say that they have been fulfilled already and there is no need to further study them, the problem I have with this theory is if rome was the kingdom John reffered to then wheres jesus. John was specific that at the end of these things Jesus would return to set up his earthly kingdom where he would reign for 1000 years. Now no matter how hard some may try you can't fit this into the rome theory. Which means one of two things, either the prophecies are incorrect, or they have not happened yet. You can't pick and choose which parts you want to believe and which parts you don't. If you do you might as well throw faith out the _ My comments were also for those who are so set in their own beliefs that they may miss what is happening right in front of them. This has happened before, the first time Jesus showed up the Jewish people had been waiting for messiah so long and there had been so many false alarms that when he was right in front of them they were jaded to it. The old testament prophets had even said that they would be and that they would persacute Him for it. Which they did. Paul, John and the like said this would be the way it was at His second coming, to the point that many would be lost because they had hardened their heart to what God was trying to tell them. My goal is not to frighten or scare or even challenge what others believe. Jesus himself said to be ever vigalent that the day of the Lord would come upon the world when it had quit watching for the signs. I personally believe this is what has happened with many believers. My hope is that simply by stating what I believe that if or when it happens some one who has seen these postings might again begin to look for Him to come. Yes we should try to help "save" as many as possible, but the prophecies pretty clearly state that many who will be deceived will be those who state they are believers yet have quit looking for the fulfillment of His promised coming.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

REGARDING PROPHECY: ameriKa "Explicitly" Identified In Prophecy

Please stop by:

www.Xanga.com/Avenueoflight

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
hey xxpigxx absolutely...all the proof you need can be found in the Bible as well as a host of books published dealing with Prophecy. The Word is for all men, including you, and listen closely. There is some truth to "seek and ye shall find", research this amazing chapter about to be written in our history and be thankful that you will actually see it all go down real-time!

be thankful? how, technically, if this is true this is the end time, checkmate, the planet will be wiped clean of the human condition(death, destruction, extinction of human life). sorry but i intend to die fighting rather than roll over and accept this as the way things are

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Awe geez... ridiculous... well, whatever helps you deal with reality...

I am the anti-Christ. I detest Christianity and all that it stands for and has done. It is a scam and it is false in its entirety. Religion robs everyone of their universal given right to a sense of freedom of being.

Just checking, to see if I understand correctly:

You "detest" unconditional acceptance and forgiveness - and the freedom that it bestows...?

Because that is what Christianity "stands for" - unambiguously so. There is no margin for misinterpretation in Christ's teachings.
And all those "Christians" who disregard the teachings they profess to adhere to do not by their existence wipe out all the many others who do abide by them - whose reality is freedom and light and respect for all.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

until something of note happened to me...it was instantaneous.

I realise this is off-topic, not to mention extremely personal... but if you COULD tell more about this, I would be most interested to read about it.

However, I am perfectly aware that some people (myself included) prefer not to talk about things of such intimate importance. And so, if you'd rather not, you don't even have to say it. Just ignore this. :-)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Great thread. I've always been interested in the prophecies of the Bible.

Please do not let the trolls derail this thread into another bicker fest. It seems the only ones who launch attacks and engage in baiting are those who invest in the Atheist Religion.

I, for one, am not scared of the coming of Christ. I live my life with virtue and my soul is deeply entrenched into the good side of decision making. It seems the closer we get to the times, the more the scared and hopeless come accusing us of witchcraft.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not one prophecy in the Bible says a physical temple will be rebuilt at the end times. The physical temple was meant for a dwelling place, abode, for the spirit of God. At the death of Jesus, the veil in the temple and the stones were torn, the temple became spiritual, and with his cleasnsing sacrifice, God's spirit could now dwell in us. The spiritual temple is the church.
Listen to what Paul said to the church....

1Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Any prophecies of the temple in the end times concerns the church, the spiritual body of Christ. No physical temple will be rebuilt.

John 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm actually responding to quite a few postings......

I'm not exactly sure about the rebuilding of the temple. I don't think there's anything in the Bible that actually states that???
But I am a believer, and I know the Bible has foretold MANY things before they happened. It does seem as though we are living in the end of days. Seems as though things are starting to fall into place. Revelation says there will be great floods, earthquakes, famine, all kinds of things. And as far as the "mark of the beast" is concerned....I really believe that its a mark people will receive if they do not follow a mandated day of worship (Sunday) as opposed to Saturday (actual day when the God designated worship).
And someone said something earlier about Daniel's 7th prophecy week. How can they cut off a week of Daniel's prophecy and move it to the end of time? Not possible

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dytch
be thankful? how, technically, if this is true this is the end time, checkmate, the planet will be wiped clean of the human condition(death, destruction, extinction of human life). sorry but i intend to die fighting rather than roll over and accept this as the way things are

You intend to die fighting who? God? Good luck with that. Also, your comments show that you do not truly know what the "end time" actually encompasses; it will not mean the extinction of all human life, just those who are not on God's side...and btw, this life and this planet are not all that there is in our future. Just a suggestion but you may want to actually read the Bible and seek understanding of the prophecies about the end of the age rather than living in fear of it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beach2197
I'm actually responding to quite a few postings......

I'm not exactly sure about the rebuilding of the temple. I don't think there's anything in the Bible that actually states that???

You are correct.

But I am a believer, and I know the Bible has foretold MANY things before they happened. It does seem as though we are living in the end of days. Seems as though things are starting to fall into place. Revelation says there will be great floods, earthquakes, famine, all kinds of things. And as far as the "mark of the beast" is concerned....I really believe that its a mark people will receive if they do not follow a mandated day of worship (Sunday) as opposed to Saturday (actual day when the God designated worship).

I agree completely

And someone said something earlier about Daniel's 7th prophecy week. How can they cut off a week of Daniel's prophecy and move it to the end of time? Not possible

And I agree once again. Funny how people point to the prophecy of the 70 weeks to be talking about a rebuilt physical temple, when the prophecy itself says that when the physical temple/sanctuary is destroyed, which happened in 70 AD, it will lay desolate until the consummation. This is talking of the temple that would be around at the first coming of the messiah (this is not talking about some "antichrist" who will make some peace treaty), since it is talking about Jesus being "cut off"

Daniel 2:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

These prophecies were concerning the arival of the messiah and the building and destruction of the second temple, not some "antichrist" and a third temple. All this was fulfilled: Jesus was cut off, but not for himself, he ended the need for the temple sacrifices since his sacrifice was once and for all time, and he was cut off "midweek" (3 1/2 year ministry), and he confirmed the covenant/testament with the many, the new testament of his shed blood....

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Please don't be deceived into thinking a new temple must be built for the tribulation to be begin, you will indeed be caught with your pants down.....

1Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come a high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

[edit on 9/5/08 by doctorex]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Yes, now I agree

It was totally talking about the coming of the Messiah. Funny how "man" makes something up and millions follow....hmmm, "let him who has wisdom calculate the number of his name, for it is the number of man, 666".
So we basically just answered the point of this thread???

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join