It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK, wasnt sure exactly 'where' to post this..this thread has more importance than any other thus far posted as it talks about Prophecy fullfillment, please read:

Anyone familiar with Judaic/Christian Prophecy? don't all raise your hands at once, understandably so, its rarely investigated beyond the late night History Channel topics.

Few things to observe closely:

Since the last time the Temple on the Temple Mount last stood, AD 70, the entire Mount has been governed by the Jordanian military/Muslims. This was part of the 'deal' that was made in 1948 shortly after Israel gained its independence. Scripture dating back to Daniel has made note countless times throughout the Old and New Testament regarding this holy of holies.

The gist is this, upon the second Messianic coming(if Christian) or the coming (if Jewish or Muslim)...Y'Shua is said to set up his temple here on earth in this very temple to rule over all for the period of 1000 years (before The Devil is finally once and for all destroyed) and beyond...so it has GREAT significance to all monotheistic faiths. The Muslims were so scared by this prophecy that to this day the Eastern Gate (where Christ will pass into the Temple) has not only been sealed with mortar and stone, but also has a Muslim graveyard right at the GATE! This is to say that no Holy entity can ever traverse over the dead bodies to get thru the eastern gate....try as they might all will fail. Ok that said, the thing that really motivated me to post this is the fact that right at this very moment steps are being taken to 're-build' the temple for the Third(as prophecized) time...initially this has been put on indefinite hold as jewish/isreali law prohibits the destruction of ANY holy site), BUT it has recently been discovered that the dome on the Rock (initially thought to be built right over Solomons Tomb) is quite far from the site itself, in fact it is located in the Gentile Court some yards away. So, they are beginning to build, they already have a scale model set up, the training of 500 Levite Priests are being selected now (a Levite preist is the preist who's duty it is to offer BLOOD SACRIFICE to the lord, this hasnt been done since AD 70)..all the cisterns, religious objects, etc have been re-designed to the original specifications as well as the formal plans to begin construction...seems innocuous right? bah its just a goddamn temple, who cares?!

Ok heres where it becomes better than any movie EVER written. Prophecy has stated quite clearly that for Christ to return this Temple MUST be built, its being built. That the Anti-Christ WILL defile (remove all blood sacrfice by law) the Temple and set himself up as God to be worshiped FROM this very temple. This is ALL going to happen VERY quickly, once the Temple is built it is believed by historians (now so far every prophecy HAS come to pass to the exact letter and date, all of them people) that the Tribulation period will begin. Once this peace treaty of 7 years is established thats it folks...either you BEGIN to believe and be saved or are a believer, in this case dont worry. Upon the 3.5 year mark of this treaty of 7 years, the Anti-Christ will break the treaty, defile the temple and being his reign of horror unlike the world has NEVER seen....be prepared for the earth will shake and groan under the evil that does its work amongst men.

Also, a side-note, it IS possible that the sitings (becoming more and more prevalent) have something to do with prophecy and NOT aliens. The Bible said quite clearly that "in the end of days look to the skies for signs of the end".please research for yourselves this wonderful book we call the Bible..its not too late but when he returns he will come.."Like a thief in the night".

I firmly believe that in OUR time we will not only see the Temple rebuilt but also beare witness to the glorious return of Y'Shua!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes this is true. All 106 vessels and objects have been made exactly as they were and the survey has been done and it shows there is enough room to fill in the hill where it drops off and rebuild the temple in the exact same spot it was in, just behind the dome. It won't interfere with the dome and it is an even share of the surface area.

No one is supposed to really know this is going on. How did you hear about it?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
oh man ive been studying the testaments for years...this is the final end-game to all we know and thus VERY important, certainly more so than expouting theory about military flying objects. Not to mention ive stood on the Mount itself and even saw the catacombs beneath the entire mount! There are giant cisterns HUGE able to fill with water or grain enough to hold off a decade long seige (which they will need when the pagan armies of the north invade)

The battle of GOG-Magog (ancient name for the Scythian steppes and Russia)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Can I have some proof of this please?

This is getting really good

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yes the 500 have been found and trained. There are building plans and the construction company has been selected. I have even seen the scale model. It will be a very nice addition to the mount. And clean things up a bit too.

My question is how did you find out about it.

I do not deny it is all true. It is.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hey xxpigxx absolutely...all the proof you need can be found in the Bible as well as a host of books published dealing with Prophecy. The Word is for all men, including you, and listen closely. There is some truth to "seek and ye shall find", research this amazing chapter about to be written in our history and be thankful that you will actually see it all go down real-time!

Keep in mind that the multitudes will mock and rebuke anyone that speaks the truth, this has been prophecized. Study and search, all the answers are within that book.

Time is certainly short xxpigxx be sure to align yourself with good and truth before its too late....everyone will have ONE final chance, even after Christ comes there will be MILLIONS who rebuke him, before its done....during the 7 year tribulation period we will all have a final opportunity to know Christ, once that time passes its too late for you.

Also, look to Europe for the institution of chip technology and the abolition of paper currency, this is the "Mark of The Beast" and under no circumstances should you take it...if you receive it on hand or head, you're DONE, no second chance....though you wont be able to 'shop' per se.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Illahee its nice to make your virtual acquaintance. A fellow believer? or am i being presumptuous?

as i said i have studied ceaselessly for years since becoming a Christian (used to be a stone Agnostic and would even have hours long discussions with men of cloth) until something of note happened to me...it was instantaneous.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i look forward to the rebukers and such on this topic many will post im sure that this is BS etc etc. Though these same people are inclined to believe in aliens and all that.....not scripture even though every prophecy has rung true! and there is NO proof of alien life, funny how everything happens as written.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He wanted a link, not gibberish.

www.dunamai.com...

The three corner stones are ready. Freemasons will supply and set the fourth or so the tall tale goes. Some sort of ancient prophetic thing I suppose?

Who knows if it will pan out. It would clean the place up a bit.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
Illahee its nice to make your virtual acquaintance. A fellow believer? or am i being presumptuous?

as i said i have studied ceaselessly for years since becoming a Christian (used to be a stone Agnostic and would even have hours long discussions with men of cloth) until something of note happened to me...it was instantaneous.

I am a big fan of the Master Teacher. as for the followers and the church i don't much have any use for them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No worries, as I am ready to go. I am studying this stuff feverishly.

I was just wondering if you can post proof that the temple is on the verge of being built. I heard this same story about ten years ago (along with the perfect bovine that is needed for sacrifice).

Time is short. Things are going to start picking up fast starting this summer.

We are bout to enter the dark times.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Thank you much.

On a side note, Solar and Lunar eclipses are supposedly going to coincide with Jewish holy days . . .

Link

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No worries. If it comes in a blinding flash all I will feel is relief. My wife and I are both tired and done with this rock. We only hope it will be quick and painless.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yep they sunk a lot of gold into the project. some of the vessels and tools are pretty big. They will need an army of security people or a few buckets of crazy glue to make sure it doesn't sprout feet.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I would love to see some proof that this temple is being built right now.

Please proof

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And of course the real secret is the Sanhedrin council has been reconvened and exist today for the first time in almost 2000 years.

Yes the council is now active and in force.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Do you have any proof that the temple is being built?

Well I see someone bet me to the question, so I'll just second that!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Rumrunner]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

agreed i also shun dogmatic institutions as Christ said was OK!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

HA! well done old boy well done you are correct as they govern such things.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Will this not be the first false miracle of the beast - the second coming?

Can you enlighten me as to this building programme - how widespread is its existence?

Brei.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join