It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Tell you what. You buy me a plane ticket, I'll go over there and check it out for you. Until then, let's see if anyone else has any additional information about this temple?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Can someone please find a picture of the scale model that is being discussed? I'd be grateful for that.

Also, someone mentioned the DNA of the priests. That sounds interesting.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What if one of the descended priests has actually attended a science class and believes in demonstrated laws of physics instead of supernatural phenomenon, and thus refuses to participate?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
>SNIP< Mod Edit

first i'll point out that:

christianity is a product of judaism. jesus WAS a jew who didn't agree with some of the traditions of judaism, didn't agree with some of the things that the people, jews and non jews alike, were doing. judaism isn't perfect, therefore his annoyance to these religious anomalies is perfectly understandable.
his preaching of the return of the messiah is also NOT new. it has been conversed within the jewish oral tradition ever since moses received the ten commandments and torah and all the knowledge that torah is meant to teach.
jesus' disciples (like students of a rabbi), believed that his accusations against judaism were well grounded, and believed that because he had the balls to point them out that he must be the messiah. jesus, being these disciples rabbi, taught them the idea of messiah, that's why they believed him to be messiah in the first place. they pointed to him saying 'you're the messiah!' huzzah!
that's the err in everything this thread stands for.

messiah in judaism is one of two things:
a. an actual human being who was incarnated and blessed by God to unite the peoples of the world. (i'd like to point out that in judaism, the messiah unites the jews, and then the world, and in christianity, the reincarnated jesus unites christians, and then the world).
b. the much more likely explanation, which takes a different approach to explain. A very wise man once told me that it is healthy for any man to be at least a little bit arrogant. if you think crap about yourself then you are just that crap. to aspire to anything but crap, one must think highly of themselves. what better is there to aspire to than being the messiah, the focal point of holiness that man can achieve.

i'm not discounting the prophecies in the new testament, but you can't, as a scholar of biblical texts, in no way discount religious articles that come before the prophecies... like say the old testament? what judaism is built upon?

i'm not going to get into the prophecies of kaballah because it's forbidden, and i doubt there's anybody here who could understand them, but rapture isn't real. it's a product in the decreasing holiness in the human species. the anti-christ IS REAL, but he's not going to destroy the world, and he's most certainly not an anti-god anything.

if you can't understand that evil is a part of God then don't even bother responding to this post.

[Mod edit - please check your u2us]

[edit on 5/8/2008 by yeahright]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
deuteromity chapter 12 verse 32 "do not add to, nor diminish from my word"

in 184 AD. the head of the catholic church decided which books to be in, and which books to be left out of the bible most use today.(KJV) i believe his name was St. Pius.

if you are going to use the bible to quote prophecy, i think you should use the original text. i have spent a few years reading the bible, trying to find the right denomination for myself. to no avail. i still believe in GOD. i just don't know if its the same picture drawn in the current version of the bible.

at anyrate. on the subject of UFOs and aliens in the bible i would like to suggest you read the Terra papers. not that i believe them, but they seem to link all the religions into one story. if you read them please read them in full. do not read the first few pages and dismiss them, remember our solar system is 14 billion years old.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

this is an entertaining read, if nothing else.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by keeff]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why do I hear people continuing to scream for proof? Check out this web site which has already been listed on this thread. I have studied these events extensively and this site is brought to you by those that will rebuild the temple.

www.templeinstitute.org...

Heres a link for recent news regarding the temple.

www.templemount.org...

The plans are made, most of the temple is built already only awaiting a location or an opportunity to begin assembly.

IF you want to guess when it will take place take a look at my theory on israel here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

According to the website, the temple was on the exact spot where the existing temple is today.

Picture

So now I'm even more confused. OP's whole argument is that it wasn't, he said the original spot is now believed to be behind it. This website states otherwise.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here is an artists rendering of the proposed new temple.

Note that the temple site is directly adjacent to the Al Aqsa Mosque and that the entrance to the temple is in direct alignment with the Eastern Gate; this is very important in bible prophecy.

In addition, here is a short video on the rebuilding and the re-creation of the Temple articles and furnishings which are already completed.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Yes.. I believe in the third temple.. however.. I've yet to find ANY news agency or valid documentation on the subject..

ok .. edited and didn't see the postings of the website above. So, what will they do for the Ark of the Covenant??

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
well.. yes.. however there are a few things you have to take into account.. the dead in Christ will rise first.........however we are not sure whether or not we will see them rise from their graves.. but in deep study of the resurrection .. I believe we will see them rise in physical form..

Now .. here's another thought.. after they rise, how long will they stay ?? Scripture doesn't state the time in between each resurrections.. it just states that they will first and us next..

We will NOT rise before they do ..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Why do I hear people continuing to scream for proof?
The plans are made, most of the temple is built already only awaiting a location or an opportunity to begin assembly.

I think people are misinterpreting what you are saying. The temple is as ready as it can be, but the actual groundbreaking and placing of the temple has not taken place. In other words, the temple is a prefab. It just needs a location to be assembled. I think most people are reading that the temple is being assembled now.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Muslim Dome temple is not on the precise location as the previous 2 temples of Jerusalem, which is what is causing the confusion. They built their temple in front of the former site, but still on the temple mount. That's what is allowing them to even have discussions about sharing the mount, building the third temple on the Jerusalem side and allowing the Palestinians to retain their temple. I get what the OP has posted and, pretty amazingly, have compiled basically the exact same set of ideas and theories as what he posted about. In fact, this whole thing is wierding me out right now because of how eerie it was to read his thread and be able to check off my own thoughts one by one almost verbatim.

www.infolive.tv...

One major issue that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere here is that there's a currently ongoing situation that keeps this prophecy from actually being "right at our doorstep." As long as the Iraq war is raging and if we get into a war with Iran, as long as that war is being waged, we will know the 7 years have not begun. The first half of the 7 year tribulation is marked by world peace lead by the Antichrist, who will claim credit and glory for himself. For that very reason, if our next president actually does withdraw troops from Iraq and a peace deal between Palestine and Israel is brokered which grants Israel the abillity to begin rebuilding on the mount itself, then we are no longer anticipating the fullfillment, but living it. One of the reasons this string of prophecies is so grossly misunderstood and distrusted (even mocked by many who make claims about how often they've heard person XYZ is the antichrist, etc.) is because people fail to realize it clearly lays out multiple events that all must happen for the prophecy to be fullfilled. So far we've seen events that have similar relations in components of the prophecy, but we have never seen the culmination of them all at the same time.

Another passage in the Bible that conveniently seems to get lost in the shuffle thanks to overeager believers who think they know when it will happen is that Jesus bluntly said "You know not the day or hour" of the second coming. It will happen in the twinkle of an eye. That may very well mean that the instant the order is signed the results in a worldwide peace or the instant the treaty is signed opening the door for the rebuilding of the temple, the rapture could very well occur and those left might very well not even realize it had happened. I believe it will be far easier for us to know without a doubt that we are NOT in the 7 years yet than it will be to know without a doubt that we are in the 7, if that makes any sense at all.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It appeared to me that several people were adamantly asking for proof that the Temple was actually being built. I think the OP misleads the facts a little insinuating the temple was built and we should prepare now. As another poster pointed out this is really old news, however I'm glad it was brought up because it plays a very big part in world events regardless of your personal religion or beliefs. Events of this should be followed just as closely as events in Iran and Iraq are.

Yes, people are definatley misunderstanding this thread. Perhaps the thread name should be changed.

Burdman I hear ya, makes sense to me. Also don't for get that there is alwasy the possibility of a post-tribualtion rapture or even a midtribulation rapture. Theres always that possibility that when the seven years comes we will not even realize it until midway.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by photobug]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All of this excitement is for a temple that hasn't even had ground broken? Just amazing. I don't know what's worse, the fact that so many people believe this faerie tale mumbo-jumbo, or that those who do are so bloody eager to see it happen. End of the world, sounds like a great idea people, keep pushing for it.

Whatever. Just be sure to wake me when Jesus comes back. I have a long list of questions for the man... someone has a lot of explaining to do.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Thousand]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
lol

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You know, I'm just curious, there are rumors that the arc of the covenant is in Ethiopia. Are they going to send the leviate priests to get it back? After all, wasn't the arc housed in the holiest of holies in the temple?

www.sacredsites.com...

here is one link, there are several others, and the orthodox christians in Ethiopia firmly believe this.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm bored at work and have been fascinated with this thread so far! keep it up.

I would like to say one thing however. I'm amazed at the contempt people have for those who have put their belief in a religion. They seem to me (so far) to be the same people posting on here about UFO's, ghosts, rods, yeti's, new world orders and so on (as if thats any more credible). Lets all enjoy and respect each others paranoia's and that way we'll all get along just fine.

peace out

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

They started making plans for the temple when Islreal became a country.
In 1947. So yes it is near. But some of us have been aware of this for 40 or more years.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What would happen to the "supposed" tribulation if tomorrow, Israel ceases to exist. Via various different catastrophes. Then what?

Israel has been ruled by so many different "religions", that at anytime. There was people claiming "The end is near". And until the "true" end of time, there will always be chicken littles prophesying the 2nd coming.

Around 70 AD and 132 AD, the jews were killed in a massive number. By Pagan Rome, and Roman temple's were built on the Jewish religious centers. At that time, Most jews\christians thought the world would end. And it didn't, and they reinterpreted scriptures to fit their belief systems. Around this time, revelations was written some where near Modern Turkey or preferably the isle of patmos. And Nero was the prophetic "666", He claimed he was "god", burned down rome for his temple, and torched Christians for afternoon delight. And the end was prophesied as soon. And then Rome revolted, and Nero committed suicide. Fast forward 2,000 years later people are still yelling "the end has come".

I think dispensationalists forget that other christians have different belief systems then the strict 7 ages \ 7 years dogma of dispensationalists.

Personly, I think Jesus will return after mankind "seeds" the Cosmos and moves the "heavens". Still if the 7 year tribulation is right, Best catch a shuttle to the space station and watch the fireworks below.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

deuteromity chapter 12 verse 32 "do not add to, nor diminish from my word"

People tend to misinterpret this verse and the one at the end of Revelation. God's Word is spoken by God to his Prophets by the Holy Spirit. When they pass it on, they are not supposed to add or subtract from
what God has said. What has already been written down by past prophets, has to be
judged on an individual bases. Because they aren't here, so we can judge if they are genuine or false. The canonized (bible) was judged by past Christians as to the genuines of it's content. Jesus said there where plenty of false prophets and that there would be plenty more. But also there would be real ones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join