The Third Temple:Prepare for the 7 year tribulation people

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I remember reading last year some conflict in regards to Israels upgrade of a walkway there. It was causing a major flap. Could this be the initial steps in a major upgrade? Makes one wonder.




posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well if you look at our recent history (globally) you'll see the foundation being set for the return (prophecy fulfillment)...

>catastrophic events (no stranger to our world, true, but happening at an increasing rate)

> abnormal weather...Satan is after all The Prince and Power of the Air..so when someone says it was an 'act of God'(natural disaster) they are actually wrong as Lucifer is Lord of this world.

> The European Union BIG RED FLAG these countries comprise the 10 powers as prophecized (the horns of the beast etc)

> General unrest among men and Babylon "The Whore"(yup you guessed it we're in babylon now (US/Allied military)and show no plans of leaving!)

> A distancing of people from the Word of God and drawn to more 'humanistic' endeavors.

> The Euro..that neat little piece of currency..unionized wealth for trade...a prelude to the Mark of the Beast, you can thank Intel later!

> strange signs in the skies....obvious here!

i mean it just goes on and on and on....just be prepared.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.templeinstitute.org...

Seems like an awful waste of time to make all the full size tools to outfit the temple unless you are actually getting ready to build one. Same thing for running DNA and finding the 500 Levite priests.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne
 


no no..there is a very very distinct process by which this will unfold,...it will NOT vary from scripture at all.

First The "Beast" must take the form of the Anti-Christ, unite Europe and to HIS right will be the False Prophet, this man will perform miracles right in front of tthe world.

in summary:



temple built (third and final time)

Anti-Christ unites Europe and captures the world with insane charisma to the point where he IS mistaken as the Messiah.

Mark of the Beast and the re-working of the Global economy

7 year treaty with Israel

3.5 years in it is broken and all hell breaks loose, i.e the judgement times (bowls and seals are opened)

Christs return through the Eastern gate to take his rightful place among his people, the Jews (only if they convert prior to the 7 years being up)

1000 year reign with Christ...sin is still with us, you can still sin, but the desire to do so will be very small.....

few things here and there i left out but thats what to look for guys.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GodMode
 


Thanks GodMode,

3 1/2 years - this leads us into 2012 from now, (and while I am not a big beliver in this) does 2012 have religious overtones or is this just semantics?

Brei.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been answered already, but where is the proof that the temple is being rebuilt?



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne
 


well..now, the 2012 theory isnt of Christian or Judaic doctrine, this i believe is culled from the Mayan calendar, correct me someone if im wrong.....

though you could be right i havent done the math in a while regarding unfolding and soon to unfold events, thoug it could vet well correspond to that 2012 date...not sure though if all the events that comprise the fullfillment of prophesy can happen within that time of say 4 years....there are many things that HAVE to happen first BEFORE the 7 years, notably the 7 year peace treaty, rapture and others events



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That 'taboo' time is soon upon us again and, no doubt, another attempt will be made to set the stones in place, but isn't it a bit early? What date will Tisha B'Av fall on this year? Isn't it usually in July or August compared the Gentile calendar?

Backgrounder;


Traditionally the Temple Mount Faithful attempt to set up a foundation stone for the Third Temple on Tisha Be'av, and the police routinely prevent them from doing so. The occasion for this street theater is the anniversary of the destruction of the First Temple in 586 BCE and that of the Second Temple in 70 CE, both said to have occurred on the same calendar date.

www.jpost.com...



Tisha B'Av (the ninth day of the Jewish calendar month of Av) is considered to be a "taboo" day -- a day that we are fearful that something bad is going to happen. This feeling is justified for history has proven itself to be true.

-snip-

Historical Events on Tisha B'Av

1) G-d told the Children of Israel that the oldest generation would not enter the Land.
2) The First Temple built by King Solomon was destroyed by Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BCE.
3) The Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE.

4) The city of Betar was captured and thousands of Jews were killed in 135 CE.
5) The Roman emperor made a pagan temple on the site of the Temple and rebuilt Jerusalem as a pagan city in 136 CE.
It has also been claimed that the Jewish expulsion from Spain in 1492 began on Tisha B'Av as well as World War I.

judaism.about.com...



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner
 


Hey Rum, sorry, i think it was....Illahee posted a nice link on page 1 i think....you can search from there countless sites with all this information



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua
 


Hey Masqua. You could be right....not very schooled on the Jewish calender, which of course IS the calender to study to properly align their dates with the Roman calender.

though i will add this.....to your post on the temples 1 and 2...that both Temples were destroyed on exactly the same day of the same calender date hundreds of years apart..also....you guessed it..Prophesized!



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just want to be clear that my intent was NOT to Proselytize with this thread. Though im enjoying the conversations.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode

...it has recently been discovered that the dome on the Rock (initially thought to be built right over Solomons Tomb) is quite far from the site itself, in fact it is located in the Gentile Court some yards away.


The above is the part I find really interesting. If the Dome of the Rock is not considered the correct location, then what's to stop the stones being laid? There would be no great opposition, would there?

I'd like to see something concrete (pun intended) on this alledged work being done. Pics or good news sources like the JP.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
reply to post by Breifne
 


no no..there is a very very distinct process by which this will unfold,...it will NOT vary from scripture at all.


It will be in God's own timing. The focus truly shouldn't be on when, where and how prophecy will unfold. The focus should be on God, and knowing that it WILL unfold exactly as He planned.

Speculations are dangerous as people tend to put faith in what they read or are told my so-called "experts" and "Biblical scholars" (much of which is false) rather than faith in God, where it belongs.

Trust in Him and prepare your hearts, because the Tribulation has already begun.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
That 'taboo' time is soon upon us again and, no doubt, another attempt will be made to set the stones in place, but isn't it a bit early? What date will Tisha B'Av fall on this year? Isn't it usually in July or August compared the Gentile calendar?

Backgrounder;


Traditionally the Temple Mount Faithful attempt to set up a foundation stone for the Third Temple on Tisha Be'av, and the police routinely prevent them from doing so. The occasion for this street theater is the anniversary of the destruction of the First Temple in 586 BCE and that of the Second Temple in 70 CE, both said to have occurred on the same calendar date.

www.jpost.com...



Tisha B'Av (the ninth day of the Jewish calendar month of Av) is considered to be a "taboo" day -- a day that we are fearful that something bad is going to happen. This feeling is justified for history has proven itself to be true.

-snip-

Historical Events on Tisha B'Av

1) G-d told the Children of Israel that the oldest generation would not enter the Land.
2) The First Temple built by King Solomon was destroyed by Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BCE.
3) The Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE.

4) The city of Betar was captured and thousands of Jews were killed in 135 CE.
5) The Roman emperor made a pagan temple on the site of the Temple and rebuilt Jerusalem as a pagan city in 136 CE.
It has also been claimed that the Jewish expulsion from Spain in 1492 began on Tisha B'Av as well as World War I.

judaism.about.com...


I believe an eclipse is scheduled for the 9 of Av




posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sounds like more religious baloney to me. Where is this 'proof' then? Someone just stated that 'yes it's true - but know one is supposed to know!'.

Oh, puleeze folks - you'll have to do a LOT better than that
We're not THAT naive here, you know.... well, not most of us.


Good try though.

J.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
I don't know if this has been answered already, but where is the proof that the temple is being rebuilt?


No, there isn't any proof at all...


This strikes me as another loopy christian 'The End Is Nigh!' thread. Seen too many to count here...

J.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
Do you have any proof that the temple is being built?

Well I see someone bet me to the question, so I'll just second that!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Rumrunner]


No, they don't. Nor will they ever have - because it's pure fiction...

Plain and simple.

J.



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


''believe an eclipse is scheduled for the 9 of Av''

Ah hahh!! My birthday falls on the 9 of Av!!

(Whispers) When the hell is 9 of Av???

Shuusss.

Jimbo - you have a nice way with words!


Brei

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Breifne]



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
9 of Av:

* July 24, 2007 (Jewish Year 5767)
* August 10, 2008 (Jewish Year 5768)
* July 30, 2009 (Jewish Year 5769)
* July 20, 2010 (Jewish Year 5770)
* August 9, 2011 (Jewish Year 5771)



posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My Christian brothers and sisters love to get excited about stuff like this.
This news is many years old. While there are many with in Israel, who want to see this happen. The political climate hasn't been friendly. Some Christians speculate, it will take the predicted "covenant between the AC and religion",
before this will happen?!
Any way, while there is plenty happening in the world; to be excited about, prophetically. Until an announcement is made about the building of the
Temple; it is old news.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Howie47]





new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join