It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Shall I post his U2U that shows me which he sent - I so wanna - but that goes against my "dobbing in" policy

Please u2u me the u2u recieved and as well a link to the page with the posts in question. Or rather, send the requested information through the alert function.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why all the tweeking of the ATS banner at the top of the pages.

Some sort of conspiratorial mystery perhaps? I'm extremely intrigued!!!

Is it a contest? Will there be groovy prizes?

Upside down and yellow/orange it seems to say SLD. Sold???

[edit on 11-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

See that thread for the story

S.O.S. Here On ATS, Is This ATS In Distress?
See that thread for details..

It is a statement by S.O.....

[edit on 8/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
knock knock...may i come in?..havent been in here before...

Scuse me sirs, Is mutter dead for ever?

Thankyou Overlord for hearing my humble petition.

Zazz bows repeatedly and backs out of the thread

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dear ATS, According to starwarp2000 I am under investigation, is this true? How do I find out the results? When will I be in the clear? Who is on the investigation team? This is all very sinister, I am appalled at the standard of ATS and UFOlogy these days. This is truly a dark age. How do you expect any 'top secret' info to get to your site when all you have on it are kids having 200 page fantasies about stargates and threats of IP monitoring and investigation, just because you have a disagreement with someone? Noone will touch you with a bargepole if this continues.

By your Avatar and your tone I believe you to be a 'disinformation' agent of some Government Agency. The fact that you didn't respond with any intelligent contradiction to the theories postulated here within means your only aim is to 'derail' this thread. This all sums up to one conclusion: "Your protestations are to derail intelligent conversation along the lines of this subject"!!! Ergo, PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST ALL DEROGATORY POSTS AND LEAVE THE INTELLIGENT TALK UP TO THE INTELLIGENT. BE INFORMED THAT YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND WILL BE PASSED ALONG TO THE REQUIRED AUTHORITIES. IF YOU FEEL YOURSELF ABOVE THE LAW, THINK AGAIN.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I like it! Now, can someone tell me why when I try to edit my new thread, everytime I touch the key board it cuts it off? I cant add or seem to spell check it? Did I go over the maximum allowed letters?

Is there one of those online word counters? Link please?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by azure-door

LOL.........I believe that was a joke my friend, sometimes they can be hard to spot on ATS. I would not worry.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Is it over 10,000 characters? If so (I have had this problem before) you will need a mod to edit it (if it is maxed out) I believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No man, I read that thread and posted in it. I'm talking about the orange upside down ATS banner.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Yea it is all related....It now rotates b/w that, a banner with a upside down flag, and the SOS banner.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Man that banner better not mean we are in trouble or distress. With Sos new thread, it would be a very bad thing...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by whaaa

Yea it is all related....It now rotates b/w that, a banner with a upside down flag, and the SOS banner.

No man, not that one. Look on/in "My favorites Page" it's orange.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It keeps changing, 'they' are messing with us.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

In my favorites page (you mean "MyATS" right?) every time I refresh it changes from orange to the flag to the SOS..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That's it. It's freaking me out.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

LOL, I like it.....

But everyone is seeing it too, so it is not just you!lol..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Don't believe everything they tell you on ATS, specially if it was just a common member and not a Mod.

And yes, your IP is logged, like in all Web sites, that's the way statistics are made.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I see it too.. At first I thought a new ATS conspiracy game contest.... But that upside down flag makes me think distress...

Whats up YALL?

Is ATS in distress... I say yes but what say the rest of the American Federal Empire?

Edit to add

WHATS UP WITH MUTTER!

I agree is mutter gonna stay offline or what?!?!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by titorite]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Do you believe everything you read? Seriously, do you?

Why would you attribute something written by a member to ATS?
While the post was a violation of the TAC, it was also a stab at humor, a failed attempt but an attempt all the same.

Remember this is the INTERNET, anyone can type anything.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello, I'm sure this is most likely completely unrelated, but last night as i was reading SO's thread about the lobbyists, my home PC was suddenly bombarded with strange pop-ups, then i got a system message saying my computer was under attack by a virus, and since then it is completely hosed. I admit i know very little about this type of thing, just wanted to give a heads up in case somebody who didn't like what was being said somehow injected malicious script somewhere, and in case anybody else had this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join