It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Hi Debris!

Lol... set that aperture a little lower on this one eh?

I increased the contrast of your image a little and made it smaller so others can view it on this page without being switched to a new one...

Will look at your UFO one in an editor.. will comment a little later.
By the way, feel free to disagree with anything I've been saying this morning. Just putting things down in words in regards to my tentative conclusions on the nature of this phenomenon.

We came here with our own insights and experiences on it -- I may not agree with everything you say on things and I'm sure you don't agree on everything I say on it either. But let's just agree to disagree and continue to share our idea's and perceptions on this subject matter.

But just want to add that I'm not in any way trying to pull rank here by sharing my thoughts about this phenomenon here in this thread. I acknowledge that your experiences with these beings goes back many more years than my own experiences with them.

This is why I welcome your opinion on things and from here on, I will be asking you more in depth questions about some of the things you have been saying here.

I would like to know more about what it is that "you do" which encourages them to come to you...

I have my own ways too.. which is why we are seeing so many of those beings in my photographs too!

Let's share and enjoy this conversation so that we each may learn and grow!

[edit on 10-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I have been considering how to answer you question without getting banned from ATS forever. You see that flying saucer parked on that mountain? It (or at least its inhabitants) came to see me. See that cloud-like formation below the saucer? That is a landing craft, it landed in my front yard and its passengers got out and came into my house,. There are pictures of them posted above as sylphs. I have been saying these things for as long as i've been on ATS, many think i'm crazy but i don't think any of them think i'm lying. I have nine threads on ATS, none currently active, that make these claims and more. These photographs i've posted, several hundred, not all on my threads, are less than 2% of my collection. The question you want me to answer is one i cannot prove except by the (alien) people.

I must say! I'm impressed!
I had to look at your UFO photo in photoshop where I used the bass relief feature in it to see what you were talking about.
Now I'm seeing those 2 UFO's much more clearly!
The top image shows the light directed from the top.
The bottom image is showing the light directed from the bottom.

And we can see from your photo those 'faces' in it scattered about. I played around with the contrast and as such things go, a different set of faces were showing up when I did that. Once again, it's that "onion" thing.. lol. Just mentioning this because when we see them in photo's like this, it helps to consider that the photo could be showing a real anomalous object.. in this case 2 UFOs.

So could you tell me more about what the passengers were like? You said that they were like those things in those photo's were you are calling them sylphs... but did they talk to you or anything like that? What did they do? Did they float around the inside of your house? Was it that kind of thing?

Please do tell!

[edit on 10-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, these are my dogs, Snoopy on the left and Chance on the right. I almost forgot, aliens from the floor to the ceiling cocooning my puppies. Look into Snoopy's eye, they are not terribly fond of e.t.'s. This is the same day of the UFO pictures.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great! I'll look at that photo later in an editor!

But please tell us more about those UFOs ok?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please note thelight entering the car and wrapping around my head, it was a happy greeting, an extremely long journey was over for them and they felt thankful for getting here.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I will give it to you in story form. On Thanksgiving 2006 i received a call for help from a fleet of ships that had become lost in space and time, telepathically of course. Like a parent rescues a child from a swimming pool by reaching into the water and lifting them out, i reached out to them and pulled them into our space. I released in our Solar System and they came to me to pay their respects. Naturally it is much more complex then that but that makes it a much larger story. You have seen some of my pictures of how they attach to me and appear to be going in or out of my body, my thought goes out to them, they attach and are brought nearly back to me and let go; It is not a good thing to have a large physical construction materialize inside you. You asked about the large aliens standing in my yard, they are there to protect me from enemies foriegn and domestic and catastropic destruction of the planet. I am a valuable commodity, also a strategic one. end of that story.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi Debris! I'll comment on your story later but thanks for going into more detail on that!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted the below information in another thread here but am posting it here too so we can have a place to come to here on this forum with information about these beings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's MOST definitely an element of HIGH STRANGENESS in this photograph of an alleged alien.
There are a lot of anomalous "faces of strange beings". Also, please note what looks like an animal (guinea pig?) in the right eye and a somewhat similar looking being in the left eye too.

Here's a blow up of this photo and my analysis of it. I very gently went into the dark area's of this photo to uncover what was beneath it.

There's a face of a demon looking entity next to the left eye but if you look around, you will see a lot of other faces or sections of faces and parts of them too i.e eye's with eyebrow's, mouths with teeth but some not.. etc Many of the faces are overlapping each other in some area's too.
I think that it could be a real authentic "alien". It was obviously glowing so brightly, it's not even possible to explore that area of this photo (the body). It looks like it's even posing for a picture but I have images of strange beings who seem to be doing that also. It's what they do sometimes when they know they are getting their picture taken.. lol, seriously.

The faces that you are seeing in the parts that I've uncovered are most likely beings from the realm of Magonia. The alien itself probably is too.. It still could be extraterrestrial though.. assuming all planets have their Magonia-like planes where unseen beings dwell. In that sense, it could be a Magonia-like creature who's native to another planet that's out there in our universe but most likely, it's just one of the creatures who are terrestrial to our planet Earth -- just like those creatures you are seeing in those area's I uncovered in this photo.
You will need to click on the image below to see it in its entirety.. put some red arrows in it where they are directed to a couple of faces.. but there are many in this one.. just look around and also view it from a distance too..

Are they physical/biological beings?? EBE's? No, but they could be somewhere in-between. lol If the "alien" is an ET.. I call them EME's for "extraterrestrial materialized entities"..

debris765nju mentioned that these beings often times merge together to form whatever it is that they want us to see in a photo -- in this case, it would be an alien. I agree with him on that because I've seen evidence of them doing that also.
Should add that this photo already had that canvas texture to it....

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Debris and I think on some level I can relate to what you are saying here. I'm just basing this from my own experiences but really when it comes down to it, there are so few people in the western world who are communicating to these beings of Magonia; beings who are either from our world or from other worlds too.
In any case, I think that they are very thankful to those in the western world who DO reach out to them because this.

Considering that the English speaking countries are the most powerful and prosperous nations in the world, is it any wonder why "they" are actively attempting contact with those who are receptive to it in those countries because the pollution of our environment starts off from the top -- and they know that.

If they were "lost" as you claim they were, and I believe you, then possibly they were searching for someone like you to reign them in. I myself believe, that some people are wired differently than others and those who are that way send off signals to "these" beings which they then in turn zoom in on.. if that makes sense. It sounds like you're one of those people. As for the part that they are "in" you.. well, I can understand this too.

I know it takes a lot of courage to share information like this in a public forum because no one wants to be called crazy... lol. But fortunately you're in good company because there are plenty of people here who have had their own extraordinary experiences whose stories are also AMAZING. Lol, after all, that's why we're all here!

But enough about that.. just keep on sharing. I personally think that you've been holding in this information to yourself for too long now and it's time for you to start talking about it to others. You are where you belong. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I knew you understood, the issues we are dealing with are too complex to go into lightly or foolishly. There are many eyes and ears here and i do not want to steer them to knowledge they are unaware of and would misuse if they ever gained access to it. Want to solve the fuel crisis? Park all the machines of war.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I knew you understood, the issues we are dealing with are too complex to go into lightly or foolishly. There are many eyes and ears here and i do not want to steer them to knowledge they are unaware of and would misuse if they ever gained access to it. Want to solve the fuel crisis? Park all the machines of war.

A wise decision .. so at this point, I would like to know why you are showing your photo's here in this forum now?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
wang_ke_, i posted these pictures here because it is where you are. Why? Because it needs to be done. Humans do not have a clue as to what is going on around them. I am saying things and showing you things that you either knew or suspected. You respond to my vibrations and i to yours. To me, i know that i don't have to do all the work,. you too bear the burden of truth. Hopefully others will soon join us and our vibrations will create waves that will sweep the world. or something like that.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, as i stated above i brought a carload of aliens home with me, many more rode on top of the car.. You might want to isolate and enlarge some of these faces. I still have the unenhanced version of this one (i Hope) These guys are new to the planet so they are quite colorful in the invisible kind of way. I went into my room and began taking pictures of them, then showing them their images on the computer screen. They passed through me in procession. There were so many of them, in all sizes, colors and species. When i grew tired i went to bed, they were still passing through me. A year and a half later, they are still passing through. In the picture above, i am still in the car, behind the wheel.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, as i stated above i brought a carload of aliens home with me, many more rode on top of the car.. You might want to isolate and enlarge some of these faces. I still have the unenhanced version of this one (i Hope) These guys are new to the planet so they are quite colorful in the invisible kind of way. I went into my room and began taking pictures of them, then showing them their images on the computer screen. They passed through me in procession. There were so many of them, in all sizes, colors and species. When i grew tired i went to bed, they were still passing through me. A year and a half later, they are still passing through. In the picture above, i am still in the car, behind the wheel.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is me coming through the gate (center left) the aliens just passed through the fence as well as the walls of my house. I find the pictures look better if you put you head close to the screen.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
In the exact center of the picture are my dogs, aliens always like them because they are so good natured. In this photo, what appears to be a girl with a halo (dare i say angel?) is petting them. I will leave that for you to decide.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

if they were reflections then they would have accurate curvature, because the image in the reflection are somewhat thinner instead of wider you would have to assume the eyes are concave, also one would assume it would reflect the person taking a picture or at least the camera.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kobalt7

if they were reflections then they would have accurate curvature, because the image in the reflection are somewhat thinner instead of wider you would have to assume the eyes are concave, also one would assume it would reflect the person taking a picture or at least the camera.

Hi kobalt!
Thanks for your comments.
Here's that same photo but I've increased the contrast of it for you to see those anomalous guinea pigs (not that that's what it is but it sort of looks like that) in each eye of this "alien".

When I increased the contrast of this photo some of those other faces faded away a bit, but did so because I wanted to see those "guinea pigs" more clearer.. The left side of that face of the guinea pig in the right eye is overlapped by another face so in that eye we are only really seeing the right side of what looks like some kind of small animal.. like a guinea pig, for example.

Each little animal seems to have the same color markings... i.e. a white snout and a raccoon bandit-like mask over where the eyes are. But actually, each one is different too but there are similarities... Nevertheless, there are most definitely distortions there but that's how these type anomalous images are. There are other similarities too in each little animal and maybe you can see them too.

At any rate, if you don't see any of those "faces" in this photo then thanks for looking at it anyway. Some people will see them and others not. Everybody is different. There are those who are told not to go into training programs to be radiologists or medical lab technicians because they have some degree of a visual perception disorder where they can't pick out patterns in photo's, for example, where they have trouble identifying shapes and forms -- one needs to be able to do that to be able to analyze x-rays or cells through the lens of a microscope. Such images like this are rather indistinct sometimes or they are rather ambiguous and lack acute clear definition. The "faces" in this 'alien' photo are like that too where some "faces" are clearer than others, nevertheless, with a trained eye they can be seen quite clearly. There are "faces" that are overlapped by other faces in this photo and that's how it usually is with this phenomenon.. but this makes it more difficult for some people to identify what they're looking at.

Anyway, we find such strange "faces" in paranormal photographs quite often.
That this photograph of this "alien" has those anomalous "faces" in it gives some clue that this "alien" might be authentic. If this image of this "alien" was a fake where it was created in photoshop, it would not have those paranormal anomalous "faces" in it but because it does... this amps up the intrigue.

I really do not think that if this "alien" was created in photoshop. I can't see that an artist would even think of adding those anomalous "faces" to it as what what we are seeing in this photo.

That such 'faces' are seen in photo's of high strangeness is not common knowledge. But for those of us who have been studying phenomenon for years now.. we are very familiar with such anomalous images like this showing up in paranormal photo's.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I did an analysis on the photo of this woman who showed up at a UFO conference and was SHOCKED at the results I got. Below is the information about her... her photo and my analysis. I was curious to find out if there were any anomalous faces anywhere in her photo because she claimed to be from the planet Venus who inhabited the body of a 7 yr. old girl who had been in a fatal car accident. In my analysis, not only did I find those "faces" in this photo.. but a whole lot more too...

Source:ufologie.net...

This attractive person made quite an impression at the first International UFO Congress convened in Tucson, Arizona, in November 1991, when she introduced herself as Omnec Onec from planet Venus to some 300 attendants.

She looked 35, but claimed to be 439. Obviously quite intelligent; one of the admirers said:

"She said she had solved the interplanetary transportation problem as simply as she had solved the planetary surface temperature problem. She so eloquently explained how she merely hyper-jumped dimensions. And everyone there understood. No one ever understands Stanton Friedman's explanations about time-travel physics, but everyone understood Omnec. at least the interdimensional things. Her true message was one of spiritual development and universal love. But she could discuss Grassman Algebra if you wanted to."...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

wang_ke_, i posted these pictures here because it is where you are. Why? Because it needs to be done. Humans do not have a clue as to what is going on around them. I am saying things and showing you things that you either knew or suspected. You respond to my vibrations and i to yours. To me, i know that i don't have to do all the work,. you too bear the burden of truth. Hopefully others will soon join us and our vibrations will create waves that will sweep the world. or something like that.

It's great having this information exchange Debris and I'm so happy you decided to join me in this conversation!

I've looked at your newest photo's that you've posted here and like you say.. you've got a lot of those beings around you ... that's for sure! Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

let me see if i can find a larger version that i can reference, it was another issue i had with it, and youll notice the "reflections/guinea pigs" are not accurate to the curvature of the eyes, if you analyze it more you'll realize its irregular, not to mention considering the boom of light wheres the camera in the reflection, it would be fairly visible. I and several others had a larger version and the source to analyze and came to the conclusion it was fake, this version is heavily compressed and much smaller making it far more misleading. Specifically for the life(human life) it emanates, I will keep looking for a larger version for the both of us, im tired of this one resurfacing and misleading people after the huge uproar it made when it first came out and the tireless work trying to explain photoshop to people at the time. Even after we found the source photo and proved it some people still refused to believe us, trust me at the time i wanted it to be real, but the reality was i saw the mistakes and could not disregard them because i saw the obvious problems.

The end result of it was Whitley still bought it but added that it was prolly a fake, the reason he mentions kai's power goo is because of this same argument, at the end of it even he had to agree with us because we proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join