It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've been looking for a cleaner version of this one too! For some time now. And if you read over my last post, after further evaluation of that animal I'm seeing in both eyes...
-- they are not completely identical but there are some similarities nonetheless.
-- it seems to me now that they are NOT something that this "alien" was looking at in that that small animal was being reflected in the eyes of the alien. It just seemed that way but on further analysis, those small animal-like images that I said looked like a guinea pig are in actuality anomalous images that are seen in this beings' eye's... just like there are other anomalous faces seen in this photograph too -- and it's important to note that.

But by all means please do post a better version of this photo if you find one but I doubt you will. The one I used was the best I could find on the net.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, I did this picture several years ago and i have been looking for it because it was very similiar to yours. I don't think a better photo exists, note that the "faces" extend beyond the perimeter of her body. I am not even sure that she was a real human. Again, we have produced empirical evidence that supports our seperate discoveries.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am fairly confident that this is the same person but i am terrible about keeping records. I labeled her "venusian" to signify she claimed to be an alien. I keep an alien file online and in my files (a mess) because they tend to disappear over time. I keep replenishing them to various websites to keep them available.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Many aliens have came forth in the guise of humans, all have been ridiculed and departed from the public scene. Note that the "alieness" of these three people appears to match with those of omneconec. There is nothing wrong with being a know-it-all if you really do! lol.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This alien couple did not even make it off the starting block, they dressed alike, and they wore funny clothes. All the above pictures were b&w originally, i colorized them to make the "faces" more readilly visible. Again, i call your attention to the consistancy of the alien makeup of these people. One thing is certain, even if they were not alien, they were in contact with the aliens. (literally) lol.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hi wang_ke_, I did this picture several years ago and i have been looking for it because it was very similiar to yours. I don't think a better photo exists, note that the "faces" extend beyond the perimeter of her body. I am not even sure that she was a real human. Again, we have produced empirical evidence that supports our seperate discoveries.

Too bad you applied the blur tool on this one because because you blurred out a number of faces that you could have been able to bring up front.
But good that you've improved over the years in your technique and in this photo you are showing here, it's clear that you've made a lot of progress in this area!

But it's very interesting that you searched for faces in this one back then -- who would have guessed it? That so many faces would be seen in this photo of this woman!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The is the first major cover-up of alien life by no less a personage than Sir Authur Conan Doyle of Sherlock Holmes fame. There are constant attempts at contact as wang_ke_ has pointed out on more than one occasion. I don't want to convince anyone of anything, i just show you what i see and invite you to check it out for yourself. It is easy and fx/foto is free. You have nothing to lose but your faith in governments.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The image I'm showing in this post is from a video of an alleged alien. I posted my analysis for another alien found in that vid in another thread in this forum and below is what I said about it.. same goes here for this frameshot of this "alien" too.

Regardless if this "alien" is real or not...

...whatever the case may be, the frameshot was loaded with anomalous faces and when there are a lot of such faces in photo's like this, at the very least, it indicates some kind of high strangeness ... of some sort. Does it indicate that this is a real alien? All I can surmise at this point in time is "I'm not sure". Lol... this one's too cute!

It goes without saying that this alien could be CGI... But I definitely think that 50's Movie Reel effect was added to this movie to give it that look.

And if the alien is CGI, then someone who was involved in the process of creating it, the videography and editing part of it, is someone who gets such anomalous images showing up in photo's and movies all the time; hence why we are seeing so many anomalous "faces" in this movie of an alleged alien.

After all, some who were involved in the production of this video obviously have an interest in UFOs, aliens and the paranormal and many times the reason why they do is because they themselves have had their own extraordinary experiences in this area..

In any case, those faces are there and they are paranormal and this framshot of this "alien" is loaded with them... as is the entire clip. We're seeing a lot of trolls in this one and in the center is a man with a white beard wearing glasses! That one could be a disincarnate who's connected to the person who was involved in the production of this vid who has a knack for getting such images in whatever photo's or movies he or she records. There's also one that looks like elf wearing a leaf hat that's in the top right corner.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
parts of that are from the end of the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

[edit on 12-5-2008 by kobalt7]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, i have seen this alien child in two videos on youtube, one, a human woman giving birth on a table, the other in the presence of two grey aliens. It might have been one video cut in two parts. It wasn't clearly stated but i got the impression it was aboard a craft of some sort. I am beginning to wonder if these small faces impress themselves (attach) upon any living mobile creature.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hi Debris! I'm seeing some of the faces that are in mine in your version too .. or parts of them but you went deeper and I'm glad you did because this one and the whole clip is teaming with "faces" on that level too... as would be expected.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry kolbalt7, that is from" smuggled out of area 51 part two" See above. part one is a flying saucer type craft, shown from the outside, then the inside and the birth of a child. part two shows the child and a grey alien. There is a part three showing two greys and the child being cutesy (if i remember correctly) and finally a combination of all three in one video.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thanks Debris!!

I wonder if those aliens in those vids are actually real?? But I don't think so. That there are so many hoaxes of puppet cgi movies of aliens out there, one would assume that this one is too but it's very strange that so many of these faces are in there like that.

I came up with one possible for reason for that in my other post ... it's the only one I can think of at this moment.

I'm really stumped on this one. Very intriguing!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey wang_ke_, did i tell you i collect videos of aliens too? They disappear faster then just regular pictures. It is important to have some idea of who and what you are competing with. There are very definite repetitive patterns to all these pictures.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hey wang_ke_, did i tell you i collect videos of aliens too? They disappear faster then just regular pictures. It is important to have some idea of who and what you are competing with. There are very definite repetitive patterns to all these pictures.

Lol, and likewise debris! I think we each met our match!

PS -- like you, I'm keeping some cards close to my chest but only for self preservation here in this forum.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think it is most definitely real, i see them. CGI would be impossible unless they had someone who could see them and reconstruct them in such a way that a person such as myself would say, "hey, thats real" I can't see anyone putting that much time, effort into adding something to a video that would make it look fake or to convince a small number of people of its validity.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I think it is most definitely real, i see them. CGI would be impossible unless they had someone who could see them and reconstruct them in such a way that a person such as myself would say, "hey, thats real" I can't see anyone putting that much time, effort into adding something to a video that would make it look fake or to convince a small number of people of its validity.

Only time will tell if those aliens are real or not but there's no way they could fake all of those "faces" like that -- especially all of the picasso faces that are overlapping where an open mouth on one face is the left eye on the face next to it... that sort of thing. It's all so holographic ... Plus there's such a never ending variety of different creatures.. the aliens would be easy to fake but not the paranormal faces.. that's for sure!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Hi Debris!

I think it would be best from here on if I do not do my own version of either a photograph you've already analyzed or my analysis of one of your images that is an analysis of a photo.

At any rate, I feel that the impression I'm giving off when I do my interpretation of either the raw original photo you used or your own analysis of that photo is that I am presenting to the board a better interpretation of it. Not that those are my intentions, of course, but some might interpret it that way and that's not the message that I want to convey here in this thread. Lol.

Let's just make this a rule in this thread from here on not to analyze each others photo's or versions of those photo's showing our analysis of it and just stick with our own just for the sake of not giving off the impression that we are competing with each other!

This said though, I do hope that if I request that you do your version of any photo that I'm showing in this thread, that you could do that if you have the time.. I would be very honored if you accepted my request on that -- and conversely, if you want my interpretation of a photo, I will be more than glad to do that for you too!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, i never compete against my friends, i will still examine your photos and compare them to mine, i just won't post them unless requested too by you. We still agree to disagree, right?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh great! I'm glad you agree with me on this! I used to belong to an evp forum and there's a policy there that no one can post their edit of someone else's evp or ITC image on that board and instead are told to email their versions to the original recorder. This is good policy for many reasons and I think this is what we should do here too.

The last thing I want to do is ruffle your feathers if I post an edit of one of your images where you don't like the way I did it. Especially if it erases some of those good and clear "faces" that were in the original. Lol, sometimes we want to keep those good ones right where they're at. We each have our favorites where it's up to the next person to guess if it's ok to edit it or not and that's asking for trouble we don't need in a forum comprised of members who know nothing about this phenomenon. Anyway, each image is different and because of that I think we should set down some rules here just to prevent any mishaps in the future... as we are dealing with something that straddles on the thin line between objective and subjective.. it's best to err on the side of caution.... This policy is the way to go and other forums dealing with similar material of this nature operate this way too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join