It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
will you share what program you are using?Not really my subject but still interesting .Thanks D.C

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, I appreciate your feedback, it really helps to have another perspective especially from another intelligent researcher. Above is the Emerald "burial" mound. I want to state that it is not "indian", that it is not a grave and that these two mistakes have stymied our search for knowledge for far too long. There are literally hundreds of "living" entities at this site.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
will you share what program you are using?Not really my subject but still interesting .Thanks D.C

I would love for you to try this out for yourself to see what kinds of results you get. I use 2 different image editors for this uncovering "process" and they are Adobe (formerly Macramedia) Fireworks and Jasc Paint Shop Pro.

I first load the image into Paint Shop Pro and under "Adjust" I click on "Brightness/Contrast and then click on "Clarify", where I then click on this a few times depending how much the image needs it to improve the overall clarity plus it often times brings out some of those anomalous images (or hints that they are there) in the photo. Just be sure not to clarify it too much.

Then I load the image into Fireworks and use the Dodge tool to brighten up those darker area's to see what's underneath. Fireworks Dodge too is the best because you have complete control over the "exposure", Range, edge, and size of the tool. For the really light area's in photo's I sometimes run the Burn tool over it to see what shows up.

You can download a 30 day trial of Fireworks at the Adobe site.

Debris uses a free program called Triscape Fxfoto. If you have any questions on how he uses that program for this kind of work, I would suggest that you ask him about that. I tried that program out but since I've got years of experience using Fireworks, that's the program I've been using for this kind of work for a few years now.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask!

Remember that as you adjust the brightness or the contrast of these images, if there are anomalous images in them, different anomalous images will be showing up depending on what level of contrast you have that photo set at. Also, sometimes I invert them in Fireworks too because when you do that, new different anomalous images are seen in such photo's that were not seen before.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Please click on picture to see in its entireity. This is a small meteorite that was used as a vessel to carry these beings through space and time. It is something else also, it is a replica of these mounds. Now unless native americans had space travel i think we can safely call these the alien mounds, remove the native americans from having jurisdiction and/or claims to the mounds or the denizens therein. Grave robbers, excuse me, archaeologists who don't understand the nature of the mounds should be forced to leave them alone. We certainly don't want to give these people the idea that it is acceptable behavior to raze our cities, take what they want and leave.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks if I get a chance I may check them out.DC

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've placed some circles around those more noticeable things in that other mound photo you posted. the top right looks like a large rabbit!
And the low right corner looks like torso's and legs dangling from the firmament... very disturbing!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm really amazed by what's on this meteorite! Mind Boggling! I only pointed out a few of them but this one is jam packed with "people"...
But here's my question... if they hopped on that rock to travel to our planet, then why are they still in the rock? lol

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just lightened up that other version you posted of the Emerald Mound and the switch from a basic green monotone to a one where we are seeing various tonal variations in magenta.. when looking at the entire image as a whole, the mound looks looks like a cross between a rabbit, a fish and a bird!
Different faces are showing up in this one than the first version of it... even a slight change in contrast brings up new faces.. everything is very holographic!
So those beings are still there! It's sort of like that phrase from that Field of Dreams movie where they said, "If you create it, we'll be there" .. or something like that.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Check out the relationship between the meteorite and the mound. That seems to be their preferred living enviroment.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh, ok... so looking at this from the element perspective -- earth, water, air and fire... these ones are in the earth category!

They are elementals in the earth category.

The nature spirits of the Earth are called Gnomes.

Subgroups:
Brownies
Dryads
Durdalis
Earth Spirits
Elves
Hamadryads
Pans
Pygmies
Sylvestres
Satyrs

www.crystalinks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

But those beings seen in the meteorite could in fact be Extraterrestrial Magonia-like beings that are like those of the Earth elemental category here.

So in this sense, they are Extraterrestrials! ET Magonia-like beings from some other part of our galaxy!

Do you agree?

If I answered this question right.. can I get a star??

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You got a star...still waiting for your photograph......what direction do we want to go with this? There are still many cards yet to be laid on the table.We are also willing to accept comments from our readers.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You got a star...still waiting for your photograph......what direction do we want to go with this? There are still many cards yet to be laid on the table.We are also willing to accept comments from our readers.

Thanks for the star!

As we are in the UFO/Alien forum.. I want to talk about Sylph's. I have a reason for wanting to talk about them that's connected to the information below:

In ancient China, as Buddhism was just beginning to take hold, another more shamanistic religion (though not thought of in this way in the west) Taoism held teachings that Sylphs were elemental Devas that could help highly advanced practitioners who had awakened their consciousness or siddhis. References to this can be found within the recently translated Medical Chi Gong texts of Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson. Between the 1st and 2nd century A.D.when Buddhism was still migrating to China, it was in strong competition with the more ancient doctrines of the Yellow Emperor and Lao Tzu. During this time the doctrine of the Sylph (Shen Hsien) was still held in high regard. [1] Sylphs are mentioned in various literature regarding the early histories of China and it seems highly probable that highly developed mythos did exist within ancient Taoist teachings yet such sources have not yet been translated into English.

en.wikipedia.org...

But here's more information from that link that I also find interesting:
HOW SYLPHS ARE CHARACTERIZED IN FAE: Full of curiosity! They want to go everywhere, see everything, and have every question answered. They even want to know things that by their very nature cannot be known to the conscious mind. When sylphs are around they bestow a temporary energizing of the mind to those near them. Sylphs are AWAKENERS who startle us into seeing and thinking in new and exciting ways. Sylphs are attracted to unconfined ideas that are wild, free, and fast even if they do not make much sense. Mental stimulation is essential to sylphs. Sylphs have intertialess flight and, more quickly than a hummingbird, can radically change direction without notice.

Will post a photo later .. need to set up my cam..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think the Chinese have the real scoop on UFOs. Part of the reason why I started up this thread is because Guardian, of the Carp UFO Case sent information out to some researchers about the Chinese connection to UFOs.

But I also have my own experience with this so for this reason, I found the information about Sylphs on the wiki page interesting.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great find. There are other creatures as well whose very radiance can kill. Above, i am receiving one such visitor, i have darkened the ones over my left shoulder so that you could see beyond their glow. You can reveal more of them by using a highlighter with the aperture set at .25 or smaller. You will notice that i am completely covered with entities that are blocking the radiance that would have killed me with their own body. To me, it gave a new meaning to "donning the armor of the Lord". I am not trying to throw this into a religious context, it was merely a practical solution for a meeting that could not occur safely in any other way.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Okay wang_ke_, this is a photograph of sylph's in my front yard, it is pretty much a common occurance here. Hope you enjoy.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, went through 30 webpages and i noticed there were no photographs of Sylph so i posted this one for everyone to see that there are things in this world that they don't know about and that no one can tell them or show them if we don't. I call your attention to the white outlined folk in the top middle of the picture. The photo was taken by my wife Rebecca in our front yard. 11/27/06

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
wang_ke_ you were so right in an earlier post, people do not want to know, they don't want to see or even think about these things. There are hundreds of aliens in this photo and most people will see nothing but a bunch of colors. These people are standing in front of my house and towering over it. They come because of what i can do, they are seen and made visible, photographed for all to see. Meet your neighbors.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I took a few snapshots of the top of my head with my webcam this morning just to see how many of my "friends" are with me today. Lol...

In the second image below, I had my cam set in the "50's Movie Reel" mode because anomalous images show up quite well in the color tones of that mode... lol, don't like the lines though...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here's another photo I took today... that's my head in the lower right corner.

And here's the larger version of the above photo.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just took this one a half hour ago ... notice the "face in the lower right hand corner... it looks like the right side of a grey looking alien's face, frontal view. But if you closely at it, you will see a couple of other smaller "faces" of different looking beings superimposed over the left edge of that grey's face. I'm just calling it a grey because it looks like one... notice the large black slanted eye.. the mouth is seen too ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join