It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Wow! That's amazing! I've seen this kind of phenomenon before in other photographs... some of them from Marian visitation spots. I suppose one could call them Sylphs.. it would seem that that's a good name to call them because they are seem to be of the "air".
Great that you live in an area of 'high strangeness". I think it helps to live near the mountains or on a body of water. I'm right on Lake Erie...

I loaded this one into an editor to look at those "faces"... seeing a few of them that look amphibian or reptile-like. I get those sometimes too. Seems like they are pretty common because we usually see one or more of them in these photo's we're analyzing.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting! Lots and lots of em in this one!
I would say most of these creatures look rather fearsome... not all of them, of course, but a good many of them. Some look like the quintessential "demon" where some of them even have horns.

Not sure what to say about that but I think it's better to err on the side of caution which is why I ask my angels for protection when I'm starting up a new session.

I keep in contact with my friends and family in spirit via EVP during these sessions too. This helps too.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

wang_ke_ you were so right in an earlier post, people do not want to know, they don't want to see or even think about these things. There are hundreds of aliens in this photo and most people will see nothing but a bunch of colors. These people are standing in front of my house and towering over it. They come because of what i can do, they are seen and made visible, photographed for all to see. Meet your neighbors.

I will analyze this one later.. lol, looks like there's a lotta em in this one!
Will do this sometime this evening. Right now my vision is a little blurry after looking at these photo's all morning!

I'm interested in your comment about "what you can do" in regards to why they show up in your front yard like that. Could you go into that more?

Also, I still stand by what I said... lol. Most people stay away from stuff that's outside of their frame of reference. And many of those here in the forum are simply not interested in exploring this area that we are focusing on in terms of an alternative approach to the phenomenon of Ufos and "aliens". I find that very perplexing.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is one more picture you need to see, this is you and your friends. suggestion: the gentler you are with the light, the better the picture. For many of these folks light is a physical force.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Synchronicity. you got to see it to believe it. Pick an object in either picture, then for for that shape in the exact same place in the other picture. note: color and size may differ slightly as images are transmitted by four different agencies, wang_ke_ and her friends (aliens) and me and my friends. Light is not the fastest thing in the Universe, it isn't even close.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
More sychronicity, same rules, different pictures. The top picture is statue from the Etowah Mounds, the bottom, the Dropa rulers photographed in 1947. The entities are the same type.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to do your own analysis of this one! Your technique is great for seeing things on the micro level!

It boggles the mind to think how many of them are actually here at any given time -- your version of this one shows that very clearly.. Thanks!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Synchronicity. you got to see it to believe it. Pick an object in either picture, then for for that shape in the exact same place in the other picture. note: color and size may differ slightly as images are transmitted by four different agencies, wang_ke_ and her friends (aliens) and me and my friends. Light is not the fastest thing in the Universe, it isn't even close.

Debris... the above image (the top one that's yellow) is the image that Free Spirit posted that he claims is one of the images that "Guardian" sent out to researchers in the Carp UFO case. He could not provide with a link to where he found that photo but we will just have to take his word for it that it's from that UFO case. The image you are showing here is my analysis of that "alien" photo that he posted in this thread. Lol... it's not me and my friends!

Actually, I think it looks like an old hag and I was surprised to find this out...

But our techniques are a little different but you must remember that there's room for both... I like your technique and you've had a lot of practice with it and the same goes here with my own way of doing it. Both are right... My technique is more macro.. yours is more micro but they both produce very interesting results! I first go for the top layers of the "onion"... you start off deeper.

I much prefer to have the aperture set at 12 or even lower because this allows me to find those larger anomalous images ... if they are there, of course. This is what I usually hope to find everytime I analyze each photo. But after analyzing your work, I'm definitely finding things at the micro level very, very interesting too!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hey wang_ke_, sorry i wasn't picking on your technique, just on this one picture. I do understand where you are coming from and i absolutely agree there is plenty of room for yours, mine and anyone else's. That's what i like about you, you are forthright and honest, another star for you.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks debris!
My technique on that one photo

is the way I always analyze such photo's (but please keep in mind that in this case, I took this photo myself and read on why this is significant) -- but this is not to say that I do not in any not appreciate you doing your own analysis of that image -- and thanks again. I've been also doing my own analysis of some of yours too and as you have noticed, I usually look at the bigger images first! Lol

We are both doing it the way we each prefer. I don't like to go down deep.. at least at first, because I like finding the ones who are more closer to the surface because that's where you are more apt to find some of the larger ones. Not always, but sometimes. Usually, after I "clarify" those photo's I'm analyzing in Jasc's Paint Shop pro.. those anomalous images that I dive for are already partially seen after doing that. Not always, but sometimes. And some of them, in fact, are already seen right after the photo is taken but as you know, I've been an ITC experimenter for several years now and this is because anomalous images show up in any photo or video I record.. and if it's a video, I get EVP in the audio of those video's too. I've been doing this since the early 1990's but more on a regular basis for the past 3 or 4 years because I have more time now to do that then I did before.

At any rate, I'm just over-joyed that you're here sharing your images! It's great that another ATS member, such as yourself, shares the same passion I do!

I think we each have a lot to contribute to this forum in regards to these beings. This needs to be done IMHO because it's reminding other members here about those other alternative theories in regard to UFOs and Aliens. We are giving them food for thought. We are providing them with VISUAL proof via our images that perhaps the UFO/Alien phenomenon is not quite what they think it is ... or that at least some occurrences of those phenomena related to UFOs and "aliens" can be attributed in some way to the information that we are sharing in this thread in this forum.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Click to see entire photograph at correct size. Hey wang_ke_ i think you will like this one, it has elements of both our styles (at least that is what i am trying for lol!)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Lol, but could you post the original photo on this one? I'll look at the one you posted after I see that!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have been considering how to answer you question without getting banned from ATS forever. You see that flying saucer parked on that mountain? It (or at least its inhabitants) came to see me. See that cloud-like formation below the saucer? That is a landing craft, it landed in my front yard and its passengers got out and came into my house,. There are pictures of them posted above as sylphs. I have been saying these things for as long as i've been on ATS, many think i'm crazy but i don't think any of them think i'm lying. I have nine threads on ATS, none currently active, that make these claims and more. These photographs i've posted, several hundred, not all on my threads, are less than 2% of my collection. The question you want me to answer is one i cannot prove except by the (alien) people.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'll look at this tomorrow and rest assured, those who don't believe in ghosts probably think you're lying regardless if they DO think that post-singularity UFOs and EBE's are visiting our planet; so go figure.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i like pictures that have the impact of a falling leaf.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
WOW. Those are some trippy pictures. the first time debris765nju said heres a picture in 3 -d i grabbed my 3-D glasses and had a look. they were all freaky i must say. but they creeped me out when i looked at the pictures you took of your self. im afraid to look at my own pictures like that. i mean you can really see things in those. Whats up with that? i think it looks worse with these glasses. really strange stuff you guys stumbled on.
recognize any faces in there?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Here are some images of beings who possibly fall into the "Sylph" category but this is not to say that they are not also ET's because they could be beings from the planes of Magonia that exist on other planets out there too. These images were captured by Dorothy Izatt who called them "light beings":

www.timelessvoyager.com...

Here an artist's rendering of the above image which includes those details of that scene given by Dorothy Izatt to the artist...

Here's a interesting compilation of paranormal Orbs. These too could be considered to be in the "Sylph" category.

www.orbstudy.com...

The information about the photo below can be found on this page but phenomena like this could also be categorized as Sylph's:
www.ghostmag.com...

Here's a website with one article after another about one version of what some are calling Sylph's ... or more correctly, a creative mode of expression generated by the Slylphs --> Cloud Beings :
educate-yourself.org...

This is a new index page devoted to examing the recent activity of Sylphs in transmuting, neutralizing, and destroying the noxious substances being sprayed as chemtrails. The deployment of orgone generators has apparently played a significant role in helping to bring about this remarkable development. If you are new to this subject, start by reading the oldest article at the bottom and work your way up to the most recent articles at the top.

"Sylph" is the name given to air elementals by the ancient Greeks. If the subject of Sylphs is new to you, you can learn more by reading this essay from ZS Livingstone written in 2004 (educate-yourself.org...)

Very good read... "Ode to the Wingmaker"
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Sylph's are sending out messages to humanity in their own unique ways. Their message is to stop polluting our environment -- in this case, the Air; and they are manifesting to us and delivering those messages in ways that many of us here in this forum are familiar with. Hint: If you don't know what that is, just look again at the topic of this forum.

Below is one person's insight's on Sylph's that I found very intriguing:

I'm sure that the wholesale destruction of Earth's atmosphere and weather patterns via pollution, chem-spraying, death force transmitters, doppler radar and other means (not to mention humankind's other nefarious or foolish activities) are keeping them (Sylph's) extremely busy, if not overwhelmed.

I have been wondering though, if Sylphs sometimes find it very difficult or impossible to intervene in some situations. For instance, I have read that the militaries of the world have deployed "frequency fences" that detect their presence and repel them. In fact, it sounds like they are in an ongoing, constant, secret war. This goes back to WWII when "Foo Fighters" were frightening military pilots and causing mayhem to their planes, particularly bombers. Apparently, the German pilots called them "Gremlins" - which is a negative term. (So THAT'S where this name originates?)

Source:www.whale.to...

-- PS, Thanks Debris for sharing with us your UFO photo! Lol, very Sylph...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

Thanks for your comments mrRviewer!

Originally posted by mrRviewer

recognize any faces in there?

Sometimes those "faces" are recognized as someone who passed over. See image below. The photo on the right is of someone whom I'm in contact with on a regular basis via EVP. Those anomalous faces that I have boxed in red are of this person. The letter of his first name was also seen in the top image too in several area's of the larger photo to confirm that. But these are photo's that I take myself and in the images below, I got them by taking a photo of the static screen of a tv -- one of the in between stations.

There's a whole field of research involved with getting images of those who have passed over and it's called ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) -- the electric voice phenomenon (evp) is a category in that field too.

ITC is an area of experimentation that I started out in where I tried out some of those techniques that are used in it. But then eventually, I began to get clear anomalous images just by simply turning on my webcam, directing it at a blank wall across the room and clicking on record.

At that point in time, I was also getting images of faces of strange looking beings and after I and those I was with saw a couple of UFO triangles over Lake Erie back in 2005, more and more of those very strange looking faces started showing up in my short movies I would record during my recording "sessions". The below image is an example of those kinds of faces that were showing up in my movies... I got this one back in 2006 on an Easter Sunday...

But, I was very confused about what they were because they would be showing up side by side with very human looking beings too... including faces of rather grotesque human looking beings (like trolls, elves, demons etc) and those that look like a cross between humans and some kind of an animal -- usually lion-like or amphibian-like. But some just look like an animal only and rams with horns are very common.
And some of those images looked like one of the many versions of what's popularly known as Greys.

So here we have a whole potpourri of all kinds of beings seen in the same photo's, side by side. I just didn't know what to think about that though by that time it seemed very clear to me that many of those troll-like "faces" were of nature spirits of one sort or another. And, in addition to this, the fact that some of those beings look like Grey Aliens and that they are seen in those photo's that have troll looking beings including all of the other categories I just mentioned, should be carefully evaluated and my tentative conclusions on this is that those beings too are nature spirits of one sort or another.

But Jacques Vallee calls them the creatures of Magonia and that's what I prefer to call them. Yet, like Vallee, I'm not ruling out that some of these creatures are ET's because some of them may be from the Magonia dimensions of other planets out there in our solar system... and beyond. In those cases I also call them EME's (Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities) and have been showing my images of them and the terrestrial kind and writing about them for almost 2 years now in this forum. The creatures of Magonia are those we see in folklore .. they are nature spirits (elementals). And as you can see, they DO exist!

But back to your question if we recognize some of those human faces that we see in those images that we analyze.
In my case, in those photo's that I analyze where we seen these beings in them, because those photo's were taken by someone else, I never see any familiar faces in those photo's.

But in those photo's that I take myself, sometimes I do recognize some of those faces

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So how is it that we are not seeing such "faces" in all photographs and movies? (but I talk about the ones seen on a micro level further down in this comment)
Here are some of my thoughts on this.
These faces are "DIMENSIONAL BLEED-THROUGH" images where the beings who are manifesting this way manipulate the
light (and other things too) that's available in those area's where they are showing to be able to be seen in the movies and
photograph's they are showing up in.
The formula below states those those dynamics that "they" manipulate to show up in movies and photos:

atmospheric noise + electric circuitry of the cam + their own EM energy field +
stochastic resonance = Their manifestation in our photograph's and movies.

Stochastic Resonance is a very important component of this formula because apparently, for whatever reason, some people have a knack for taking photo's where these beings can be seen on analysis. Most people out there who possess this "ability" are not even aware of it! But as we can see, just by all of the photo's we have been analyzing that have images of these beings in those photographs, this ability is VERY PERVASIVE! Lol...

At any rate, as we can see in Debris' images, just about all photograph's show these beings at least on a micro-level. And why are they there? Because they are ubiquitous... just like God, they are everywhere!!

But there are other factors involved when we see these faces that are more defined and on a larger scale too where there are also many of them showing up in a photo... and this is when Stochastic Resonance is evident -- that the brain circuitry of the person who is taking the photograph is tapped into by these beings to manifest more prominently in photographs (or movies).

This combined with those situational or locational factor's where there are more of them in that area to begin with. Religious and Sacred locations, for example. Even objects of art ... any place where humans are engaged in higher consciousness endeavors... a lot of them are seen in those areas too ... including those objects where there's been an "INTENTIONAL" effort on the part of the artist or shaman through a simple request.. or a formal invocation for "them" to infuse themselves into that object.

Debris showed some Meso-American art pieces that clearly shows such invocations were carried out because such objects are densely populated with these beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join