It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The creature is at too far of a distance so this makes it hard to evaluate it.

The whole scene itself is at too far of a distance to really evaluate it in the way that I have been analyzing photo's in this thread.

I think it could be an authentic "alien"... I think the photo is real and not a hoax for reason's stated before.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
hey easynow, try this picture, i don't think you will have any trouble spotting the aliens. The problem with the visible alien is that its features are not formed real well. Finally i would like to call your attention to the height of some of these entities, these trees appear to be thirty feet tall.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey wang_ke_, this is a closeup of the alaska alien, if you examine this picture closely you will find that the picture is not out of focus, it is alien trickery to fool your eyes. Note the subtle blending of colors. When i was younger, i thought of them as chameleons, they can blend into anything, even machinery. None of what you see is real, it is created. You can see it, cameras can record it, but your hand would pass through it, unless it was compressed to create a physical mass. They also have the ability to exude an ectoplasmic secretion to form a "skin" for their creations. It is later reabsorbed.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is an aerial view of the Cahokia "indian" burial mounds, the place i told you about in an earlier post. These are the people of power, their space was their place, trespassing was dangerous to your health. As i recall, the taking of the head doomed the person to be an aimless spirit in the afterlife. I recall they found seven headless humans in one of the mounds. I would like to suggest that the entities that inhabit the mounds might not be dead, they appear pretty active to me. There were many children there from other times and other places, each had their own type of power. Anyway all the mounds are like this, the pyramids too.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Very interesting information about Indian mounds Debris! Didn't know that about them...

I will check out photo's of those mounds to see if I'm finding such a saturation of "spirits" in them as I'm seeing in your image.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Thanks Debris for analyzing that Alaskan Alien photo. Because I'm seeing what you are in your images I then went back and analyzed the alien itself...

Here's my analysis of that Alaskan Alien. Very strange results here.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
excellent job wang_ke_, we, you and i, have produced empirical evidence about the nature of this multiple entity in alaska.. We have shown the world that the evidence is there and that independent researchers using the same techniques have attained the same results.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
excellent job wang_ke_, we, you and i, have produced empirical evidence about the nature of this multiple entity in alaska.. We have shown the world that the evidence is there and that independent researchers using the same techniques have attained the same results.

Lol, we do have to admit that we share a rather unusual hobby don't we?

This is IMPORTANT work! There's a very real phenomenon that we each are focusing on and we became acquainted with it through our own experiences with these beings but yours go far more back than mine so for this reason, I listen to what you have to say about them so I can at least process that information and interpret it within my own frame of reference.

I myself am still experiencing a certain amount of cognitive dissonance with these phenomena because not a day goes by where I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around it mainly because so few out there have had the courage to analyze it and study it. And the reason why that is is because much of the visual information that we are seeing in these photograph's are rather disturbing. Most people don't want to deal with a subject matter like this because it's so outside their frame of reference.

But what seems to be the case with those of us who are researching in this area is that "they" chose us.. not the other way around. They first let us know that they were there... There's no way I would be researching and experimenting in this phenomenon if that were not the case.

Anyway, here's another one that I found intriguing. It's a large "ALIEN" that showed up only after the photo was taken (it was not see at the time when the photo was taken). The original version is in the bottom left corner of this image -- the large one is my analysis of it. As you can see, it's chock full of anomalous faces "people" as you call them which indicates the "high strangeness" nature of this photographic capture.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

thank you wang_ke and debris765nju.........

very interesting results from the alaskan alien pic for sure. not really sure what to make of it yet...but i do see some horrid looking things in the pics you both posted.

are multidimensional creatures/demons projecting this into our dimension or visual scope... so that we see it as an alien ? is it really a picture of an alien is what i am saying ,...... i guess ?

if demons were posing as aliens ....i could see this technique you use maybe exposing them for what they really are ?.....just a thought

anyway thanks again

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi easynow!

In regards to your questions... one interesting thing about Christianity is that they do not address the existence of Shadow beings. In Christianity, things are either Good or Evil... angels vs demons... and nothing in between. Whereas most other world religions have Shadow beings... like the Jinns in Islam and the list goes on...

A couple of pages back in this thread, I talked about The Spirits of Form
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Debris has been talking about his view on what these beings are and how they behave and so on...

I'm still in the information gathering stage. I keep an open mind on what they could be... I think there are most definitely a variety of them... nature spirits being one of them, other unseen terrestrial beings of one sort or another.. human disincarnates too.. and according to the information I've been getting... demons do exist but I'm still having trouble with this because I've never been too sure about that. But apparently the information is that they are real entities. So just to be on the safe side... lol, it's good to also study this phenomenon within a religious context too for a more comprehensive take on what some of them could be.

As for "extraterrestrials"... I'm not ruling that out either -- some of them could be.
Also, I already have seen many cases where these beings merge together to create different forms. This should be analyzed more... definitely does put things into an interesting perspective doesn't it? Especially in regards to Ufology.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke_, easynow, i think what we are searching for is "what is their original incarnation?" It is not difficult to prove the myriad of beings they have been, they have mimiced everything that has ever been. I believe they predate the earth by billions of years and are perhaps the creatures that make the Creator's plan to be carried out. That is far in the future, right now we need to find out how this is going to affect us on a personal level. I am part of this for life, they are a part of me and i a part of them. Not all are friendly toward man. There are five types of Djinn, two of them hate man, the iflit and marid. Satan is supposedly the leader of the Djinn. Here is a photo of the Emerald burial mound unenhanced so you can test your skills on a hillside.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lol, these faces are even on the Moon and Mars!
I found the one below on John Lear's site
www.thelivingmoon.com...
-- in fact it was the very first one I looked at and those "faces", and very clear ones by the way, just popped out
at me! "They" are there too!! On the Moon! I've boxed and circled some of the more prominent "faces" ... I also have lines directed at the eyes and mouths of these faces too.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi Debris!

Looked at that mound photo in an editor... lot's of faces in there and some other things too! Very intriguing!
Also, I agree with number of things you are saying here! Good that we're on the same page on this one!
I'll post a larger version of your mound photo tomorrow sometime.. many of those 'faces" can be seen as it is without any contrast adjustments!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Alright wang_ke_, You now know about the next layer of the onion. You will want to see for yourself, what you have found on the Moon and Mars is true of all the planets and moons that we have photographs of. The Spiral Galaxy is 100 million light years away from us, the best photograph of it was taken by the Hubble telescope in 2007. The "people" faces, entities are visible in that photograph. They are the same as the ones who reside with me and you. "as above, so below" This gives us a shape to look for, a pattern that exists in the stars that is reflected in us and that which we perceive. I see this moving into the metaphysical rapidly.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Alright wang_ke_, You now know about the next layer of the onion. You will want to see for yourself, what you have found on the Moon and Mars is true of all the planets and moons that we have photographs of. The Spiral Galaxy is 100 million light years away from us, the best photograph of it was taken by the Hubble telescope in 2007. The "people" faces, entities are visible in that photograph. They are the same as the ones who reside with me and you. "as above, so below" This gives us a shape to look for, a pattern that exists in the stars that is reflected in us and that which we perceive. I see this moving into the metaphysical rapidly.

Need time to process this.. I can't even express what I'm feeling now. Thanks for your timely response. I'm speechless...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hey wang_ke_ here is an object recovered from a mound in Cahokia, Illinois. Download and magnify. The medalion is 1,000 years old, an artifact from the Mississippian period of American history. The complexity of this piece is impossible to duplicate even with todays technology, its alive. Look at it from near and far.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If you were an alien species and you wanted to kill large numbers of humans without being detected, how would you do it? I suppose they could have been washed ashore, what do you think. They were also present in the 2004 tsunami.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Please click to see entire image. If i were reading this post i would want to know what made a person make such outrageous claims. I took this photo at 5:30 am today. As you can see, i don't photograph to well, i am maybe 14 inches from the camera. You should focus along the left side of my rather large node.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is just so weird but stuff like this happens to me sometimes -- I was meditating the other day where a face of a man with large flashing BULGING EYES flashed in my mind's eye... it was a 3 dimensional face, very vivid.
So this morning when I logged on here and saw that image of you here in this thread, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it because even though your image is not showing the features of your face... that bulging eye superimposed a little above your own eye really threw me for a loop! Now I know that man was you!

So I loaded that image into an editor to analyze it -- see below. There are many
"faces" in that image but I noticed one that looks like a Clown. Lol, I boxed it..
So if you can imagine my take on why that clown is there ... but "they" indeed DO have a sense of humor... and I'm well acquainted with their humor -- this particular incident is very typical of the little pranks they like to pull... lol
At any rate, you've got a lot of them around you alright! Lol... I'll take a snapshot of my hand or my face and will post it here sometime this evening!

Looked at those other images too. Very intriguing.
Once again, why are seeing such high concentrations of them in Meso-American or Am. Indian mounds and their Art?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Hey wang_ke_ here is an object recovered from a mound in Cahokia, Illinois. Download and magnify. The medalion is 1,000 years old, an artifact from the Mississippian period of American history. The complexity of this piece is impossible to duplicate even with todays technology, its alive. Look at it from near and far.

Am doing some research on this medallion... what's it doing in Illinois when it's obviously a meso-american piece?
Looked at it in an editor and the engravings on it are very intricate! Need to study this one more...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join