It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I also spent time (two years) in Arizona and did several field trips to the Canyonlands and Chaco Canyon, etc. and saw evidence of aliens (eg massive carvings in the rocks where mainstream tourists will never see). I do have some photos of them.

Can you post some of these photos? I would dearly love to see them. It would certainly put some substance into these discussions.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not reading all 32 pages - Anybody else commented on the missing page 28 on papers II, not checked if any others missing

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
Not reading all 32 pages - Anybody else commented on the missing page 28 on papers II, not checked if any others missing

I previously checked on the missing pages and confirmed that they were empty as in the original print outs the backside was numbered but left blank and the next section started on the following page. I believe there might be three pages in question as to whether or not they are missing, but they are not.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
reply to post by kshaund

I also spent time (two years) in Arizona and did several field trips to the Canyonlands and Chaco Canyon, etc. and saw evidence of aliens (eg massive carvings in the rocks where mainstream tourists will never see). I do have some photos of them.

Can you post some of these photos? I would dearly love to see them. It would certainly put some substance into these discussions.

If you can be patient and give me some time I will post a couple of them - they are packed away amidst many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Interesting find....I'll have to read in short sessions though. If our planet is the "prize", why haven't any of the races won yet? Kinda hard to believe but entertaining, non the less...thanks for providing it.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by OrionSixNine]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionSixNine

As I understand it, we were created more or less out of spite and curiosity - Ea the scientist went "What if..." and here we are - but the problem seems to be he gave us some of his dna as well as some Akhu dna which makes us "special" in that sense and prickly to everyone.

We weren't here first, we were created only recently in relation to "time" and have only just begun looking to the skys and asking questions. They on the other hand have existed forever more or less - and at this point here and now is when we the people are out of control, as in we went forth and multiplied, and since we're not wanted or liked, here comes the NWO conveniently to wipe out 90% of the population and enslave the rest.

Just in time for.... ? Nibiru? Planet X? The Queen from Hell?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you so much for the glossary. I have read these a couple times now and am reading it again and this will help. I was reading it and substituting names I know instead of the names in the book...lol It worked but it would be easier to remember the actual names. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

NOTICE:
I was just checking Robert's website and saw that he's taking questions here:

eveningstarmorningsky.com...

It's a GREAT opportunity to get clarification about the Terra Papers and anything else!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I noticed one issue on initially scanning through these texts, within the section labelled as pages 41-50 it mentions that following the wiping of 'the beasts' mind and escape of previous rulers that the escaped rulers left us clues. Then contained within brackets it states two examples of these clues are "(The 'Face on Mars' and the 'Domed Cities of the Moon' are two examples)."

Clearly people state that NASA could in actual fact be feeding us false information since the initial public Mars photography, which would force me to draw this conclusion. But, given the higher resolution photography of the proposed Face on Mars it appears as if the face is nothing more than one of the inevitable apparently recognisable feature.

The higher resolution photography clearly show it only resembles a face from certain angles due to lighting and poor quality of images. If these newer pictures are real, that suggest the face is merely a natural formation, resulting in this story being false, or the author made a mistake in attributing the Face as a piece of evidence left behind for 'the Beasts.'

Also concerns me with the amount of information that attempts too tie in with the Bible's texts, just leaves me with a feeling that it's a well constructed story purposely attempting to draw in western believers.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAnonUK

Hi MrAnon - Interestingly browsing youtube in the past few days I came across somewhere that made the claim that current pictures of the face on mars are NOT like the original and had the comparison to show that it doesn't look the same. I don't recall if it was altered physically or what... I wish I could recall what I was watching (I've just gone through a hundred or so trying to put an overall picture together for a friend). I don't know what picture you're seeing of the face on mars either - I know the one I saw historically looked very convincing.

As for the similarities to the bible - I think that's the point is to show there could be a different history than we've been 'sold', er I mean 'told'.

He's not the only one talking about it, but I do think he says it best - without having the privilege of seeing his body of work, the Terra Papers are but a piece.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I just listened to the Veritas Program for the second time with Morning Sky. I gotta sya it. He was very dissapointing. Not only is he ripping of all and sundry in the terra papers, now he is ripping of the Sacred Feminine, Divine Feminine etc. I thought Dan Bown was bad. This guy needs to get a proper job. I listened to it twice. If you have I tunes you can subscribe for free and listen to the interview in intervals as these interviews go for a few hours, 3hours plus of dribble. I read that he was doing some research but he is offering nothing that was not already out there. Similar to the terra papers.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I just listened to the Veritas Program for the second time with Morning Sky. I gotta sya it. He was very dissapointing. Not only is he ripping of all and sundry in the terra papers, now he is ripping of the Sacred Feminine, Divine Feminine etc. I thought Dan Bown was bad. This guy needs to get a proper job. I listened to it twice. If you have I tunes you can subscribe for free and listen to the interview in intervals as these interviews go for a few hours, 3hours plus of dribble. I read that he was doing some research but he is offering nothing that was not already out there. Similar to the terra papers.

How can you be 'ripping off the divine feminine' when it is something supported and encouraged??? And what "if" God really is a Goddess? Isn't that good news for the sacred feminine?

I'm the first to agree his stuff doesn't work for everybody - it seems it either 'fits' or doesn't with people. I personally find it the best explanation so far of our sordid history and all its lies.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Erm I think you have misunderstood that guy, from my seat ripping off would suggest he is basically complain that on the broadcast the guy is repeating the already much heard story and doesn't approve of that fact. Not that he feels the broadcast is devaluing a female god in comparison to a male counterpart.

Of course I may be wrong, I doubt it in this case.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Hi MrAnon - Interestingly browsing youtube in the past few days I came across somewhere that made the claim that current pictures of the face on mars are NOT like the original and had the comparison to show that it doesn't look the same.

Strange mate, the pictures I saw looked exactly the same. I try digging them up though when I have time too look for any reference points, I'll get back to you on that one.

As for the similarities to the bible - I think that's the point is to show there could be a different history than we've been 'sold', er I mean 'told'.

I realise that mate, just too me personally I find that abit suspect and very potentially just a way in which of making the story seem far more plausible. As I don't believe these stories though I'm almost bound to draw that conclusion.

He's not the only one talking about it, but I do think he says it best - without having the privilege of seeing his body of work, the Terra Papers are but a piece.

Yeap, read a few mate. All very much the same but rehashed here and their.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnonUK
reply to post by kshaund

Erm I think you have misunderstood that guy, from my seat ripping off would suggest he is basically complain that on the broadcast the guy is repeating the already much heard story and doesn't approve of that fact. Not that he feels the broadcast is devaluing a female god in comparison to a male counterpart.

Of course I may be wrong, I doubt it in this case.

Ah, I see - you are probably correct and I didn't interpret properly.

Here's what I got from the radio interview.

He spoke of releasing the updated Terra Papers on the show which IS new stuff coming out shortly.

He spoke about new quests to volcanos and I believe there is one leaving in a few days.

He talked about his travels to the pyramids and other sacred sites where he danced and offered thanks and gratitude.

And in the end he talked about the need for the females to get it together and realize who they are and what they can do.

He has a website and is now offering to answer questions, also new.

Same old stuff? Considering he hasn't been public in about ten years, I'm ECSTATIC he's opened a window into the public world one more time and doing new quests to volcanos and coming out with new stuff.

I can tell you from my experience I sometimes feel frustrated at the end of some of his broadcasts because I wanted him to say more. However he says what he says for his reasons and in his ways and is not up to me to question.

typos editing

[edit on 18-4-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I read both the books. This is really creepy.

Did anyone else catch this?

...and an Eradanus Reptile man greeted them all.

I really don't know what to say.. this is a REALLY interesting read. I really am awe struck by this reading. It reads as a great history chronological book but at the same time the use of words to hint at certain things, as the example above is very clever.

Still, it must be considered that this is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist trying to organize what he believes in his own mind while at the same time creating a story out of it as well.

The truth of the author is still in question and even the fact of his existence is not known for sure. This may have been written by anyone. Also the fact that the character Bek'Ti' race is not mentioned or who or what shot down his craft is upsetting to me.

It is my belief that this is an attempt by a UFO researcher to make sense of (or give story to) the aliens (grays and reptilians) that have populated the imagination of mainstream UFO research.

Either way it IS a great read but seriously take it with a gram of smoke.

~Tech-Snow

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I feel like I need to add something here.

One thing is for sure, who ever wrote this has a pretty large understanding of history. Not just ancient history but also present. I'm seeing some interesting coincidences such as regarding EA

He was the keeper of the divine powers called Me, the gifts of civilization. His image is a double-helix snake.

en.wikipedia.org...

Simple things like mentioning the fact that his image was in fact a double-helix snake can easily trick the reader.

By combining many ancient and present day facts with a historic of fiction will always make for an interesting and CONFUSING read.

When you look at the overall picture of it, it is hard to dismiss the possibility that many of these ancient god's could of been ET's.. but you should also not dismiss the possibility that these god's were also figments of our imagination. Things were rough in those times, people needed something to grasp on to for support of their own existence; this is still true today.

The overall question is. Why the deception and closed door power grabs? If these galactic empires are so powerful and if the Queens of Orion are so powerful, why not just take over and colonize the planet? Why create a nation to attempt to take over via force, why they could just do that themselves. After all aren't they the 'masters' of the universe? Wouldn't infiltrating and creating a nation on Earth be the same thing as actually attacking the planet themselves?

Kind of makes it sound like we are being played, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by conxposer
Allright folks,
The Terra Papers are back online on www.freedomdomain.com...
Sorry it took so long, but there were problems I had to deal with.
And life takes time too.
Peace

I clicked the link and found myself hunting all the pages and links there looking for the Papers... Can you provide a direct link...?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. The original link ( www.freedomdomain.com... ) is working again.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Amaterasu]

Terra Papers looks like a history fact and fiction regarding the fallen angels as spoken of in the books of Enoch...Fallen angels can't be trusted. Satan is a Liar period!
What amazes me is what people will believe in...But give them the bible "the word of GOD" and they say your nuts...I want to believe in this # called the "terra Papers"
People never seem to amaze me!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I read both the books. This is really creepy.

Did anyone else catch this?

...and an Eradanus Reptile man greeted them all.

I really don't know what to say.. this is a REALLY interesting read. I really am awe struck by this reading. It reads as a great history chronological book but at the same time the use of words to hint at certain things, as the example above is very clever.

Still, it must be considered that this is nothing more than a conspiracy theorist trying to organize what he believes in his own mind while at the same time creating a story out of it as well.

The truth of the author is still in question and even the fact of his existence is not known for sure. This may have been written by anyone. Also the fact that the character Bek'Ti' race is not mentioned or who or what shot down his craft is upsetting to me.

It is my belief that this is an attempt by a UFO researcher to make sense of (or give story to) the aliens (grays and reptilians) that have populated the imagination of mainstream UFO research.

Either way it IS a great read but seriously take it with a gram of smoke.

~Tech-Snow

Really nice pick upon that one line: "And an eradunus reptile man greeted them all." Yes, very creepy! But it comes out more and more that the reptilians have been here forever (almost literally) - so it would make sense they greeted the others, and also that they outlived them as reptiles here on earth (eg alligators) haven't evolved over millions of years, they've remained the same indicating they are already 'perfect' in their design, just as the reptilians seem to believe - they're perfect and everyone else is not, especially us lowly test tube slaves.

I can assure you the author, Robert Morning Sky is authentic and very real. The papers were written in the 60's by him. On a recent radio interview he said he was coming out with an updated version - Terra Papers on steroids! Can't wait!

Robert has a new website and through there you can link to submit a question for him to answer. He hasn't really been publicly available for over a decade, and who knows when he will withdraw again. So if you have any questions about him or his work, I really suggest you take the opportunity to do so

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For those interested in the subject please read :

The Code to the Matrix

www.4shared.com...

Free download

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join