It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

Why is this site removed!!!!!!!! I was only able to find it on YOUTUBE

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

The Terra Papers are an Interesting Read , some may think it's Fantasy , but others see a Grain of Truth in them .

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 4-4-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For those whom had followed Zecharia Sitchen's 12th planet hypothesis, the Terra Papers would be a more detailed chronology of events that tranpspired hundred thousands of years ago, a history of which up till today, we are still archeologically searching.

Sitchen wrote and published his book way back in 1975 based upon sumerian inscriptions, but the account of the Terra Papers was related to the Terra Paper author's granfather even further back in 1947 when he and his tribesmen pulled an extra-terresterial out of the crashed saucer in Roswell. Different search, but identical results.

No more does anyone believe humans existed only 5000 years ago even if we do not subscribe to Sitchen or the Terra papers. Archeology teams around the world are continuing finding human remains that goes way further back, far further back than religion had ever allowed us to know.

And only in knowing the truth of our origins will we be able to chart our humanity's future.
edit on 4-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I believe that it will take time for the information to sink in for those whom had read the Terra papers.

It is indeed startling information, and like all truths, intensely difficult and painful to accept, for it tears down everything that we had been taught, led to believe and built up over the years. Denial would often be the better choice to hide in for comfort and solace rather than to see our walls crumbling down and facing realities.....

It is my intention to open up a discussion and debate gently upon such information presented. Information is knowledge and Knowledge is power to do good... or bad. But if knowledge is not shared or acted upon, it will only become rendered junk data, more so with data that collaborates with archeological findings of our ancient past from several different sources..

Lets presume the account is true. What would your actions be:-

1. If you are a general of the mightest army on Earth?

2. The richest man on Earth with Multinatinational Corporations and Banks across the globe?

3. President of a Free and democratic Nation?.

Perhaps you answers may shed light to the creation of the fabled 'Majestic 12', as we attempt to rebuild disclosure denied to mankind, but with the collective us using logic and reason?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We would like to put this perspective to you all to think about. The history of the universe and earth that star elder(bek-ti) learn and knows may not be the actual truth. There are many tales of the history of the universe and there are conflicts in what each version of the story tells.The story of the history of the universe may be part of a way to manipulate and control the greys and others in the empire of their masters. The history that is passed from generation to generation loses some of the original facts. The story of the history of the universe that is downloaded into the memory of those later beings could be fabricated.
Think and meditate on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

The process of thinking and meditation is of course necessary, but it should be over worthwhile causes, for time is equally valuable.

Would it be possible to 'fake' sumerian tablets and inscriptions that were created thousands of years ago, more so when very much of those tales are often related to each other amongst the other various civilisations that sprang up alongside the Sumerians and even the Bible's old testament?

While the names were change, pronounced differently, or the times measured differently, or a different name is afixed to actors acting out roles mentioned in our ancient past, it does not deny the fact that INCIDENTS as accounted DID HAPPENED as collaborated by other civilisations.

Today, any imaginative person can spin a yarn. But when that yarn collaborates with sumerian tablets that had not been deciphered fully even yet or even fully discovered in 1947 when the author of the Terra Papers grandfather, an indian tribesman whom was given the full account, then that's really worth meditating on rather than to waste one's time on attempted sowed distractions.meant to misdirect or to confuse.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
anyone has the papers? i would upload them to my site with no problem for you all
let me know

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You can download them from this link :

www.4shared.com...

You will really enjoy this reading especially if you are familiar with Zecharia Sitchin' s Books

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just finished reading this the other night. Very fascinating and exactly what I was looking for not long ago (a book about the history of this planet before homo-sapiens). Interested in reading book 2. Really sucks Morning Sky made the rest of his works unavailable, but I'm thankful for what i got.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
ok so i just stumbled across this all today, haven't even read anything other than what's been posted in this thread although i can already tell it's got some serious weight to it. I already know quite a lot about the ancient myths and most of the other subjects involved so i can't wait to read this stuff.

I decided to check out robertmorningsky.com just real quick and noticed there's a message that i definitely can't read cause i don't understand the language, but it was posted yesterday,,, May 29 2011, at least, that's the date given on it. Can anyone translate?
edit on 30-5-2011 by RazorX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
People please listen. Regardless if this 'story' is truth or fiction, it matters not. The fact is, the Governments of this world seek to remain in conflict rather than unite. That is our problem and that is what needs to be corrected.

We can see today, especially in America with NASA, that our space programs are being crippled. Its been 42 years since man has walked the moon, yet it only took us 8 years to get there! Please, listen as I speak and know that this was done intentionally.

Regardless if you believe reptiles are pulling the strings or be it offshore bankers, understand that we do face an ememy to our species. Throughout human history we have been controlled with titles such as peasant while our Kings or now, Presidents act as our masters.

It is time for mankind to rule himself and that is something mankind can and will do without the aid of a Government or King. We will break these chains that have kept us restrained for so long and we will take our rightful place in the stars.

Ladies and gentlemen we are but man, yet even if we were bred to be slaves or not the fact is we are and always have been slaves throughout our history. Let that time end. Think for yourself. The trillions spent on meaningless war that only kills us in the end needs to stop. The greed that would hold back cures to things such as cancer so that profit can be made needs to end. We need a one world system but not the one they invision for us; not one of slavery. We need a one world system where every man is truley born equal and where our true heroes are that of scientists, educators and protectors instead of movies stars, athletes and politicians.

The words I speak ring true no matter what your belief. End the tyranny.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ok so i just finished reading it all... WHOA. Like it's been said before, even if it's all 100% fiction it's an incredible story. Honestly though i could be believe it. It explains an awful lot of things in ways that make more sense than what we're told is the truth or things that we just don't have an explanation for. I'm big into the roots of language as well and there were quite a few new connections for me within this.

My question is where do cultures like the Mayans fit in here? Nothing was really mentioned about China either. There was a lot of important parts of history i feel were left out that could have provided even more to it.

Also, there was pretty much no mention of the sacred plants that these ancient cultures and called the food or the messengers of God.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm not going to lie, some of it seems plausible and makes sense with other stuff ive heard, but parts about a planet with warrior wolves I just cant take seriously. It's little things like that that make me question the entire document.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well if these papers were released in 1996, and morningstar claimed then, that NASA would be stopping flights to space he seemed to of hit that spot on.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have read the Terra papers which does contain a lot of good information although it is slightly of the Orion perspective.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
the ancient American creation mythologies states that at the beginning the earth was cover by water until a Textwas produced from the deepest of the ocean "our virgin mother" (mai, maya, ma, mama, mar), from the ocean came out 3 luminous beings (RA,ARU,ARI); they traveled in northwestern direction they reached a summit (tiwanaku) from there they formed the sun the moon and the stars, then they created life in earth, "we have to created a being to carry our legacy", these luminous beings had dual personality, they created the man 3 times the 4th men were injected with knowledge. Then the luminous beings continued to travel northwestern direction, ancient men followed the lighted path "viru" (piru, biru, peru) to populated earth,

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Robert Morning Sky has always been very clear - he did not upload the Terra Papers, they are copyrighted. Someone who purchased his writings uploaded it, not him. The only thing he made available was put in this personal website which was recently taken down and hopefully put up again in the new year.

I find the linguistics in the Terra Papers phenomenal. He wrote this before not hearing about Zecharia Sitchin or his books.In the past couple years he made the statement that the Terra Papers were wrong, in that they did not go back far enough. He talks of having been contacted by who he calls the Simseye Elders and has done a few interviews, below are some still available - is best to hear it from him directly, he's a phenomenal speaker and researcher in my opinion.

September 2012 interview with Lisa M. Harrison
www.lisamharrison.com...

A February 2013 interview with Lisa M. Harrison
www.lisamharrison.com...

There is a very long interview available on youtube, this is the first few parts, there's about 14 parts to Part I and another 13 parts to Part II...
August 1996 Star Elders Interview Part 1:
1/14
www.youtube.com...
2/14
www.youtube.com...
3/14
www.youtube.com...
4/14
www.youtube.com...
5/14

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
After reading the Terra Papers I and II, I feel a bit confused as far as what parts actually in them were the story retold by the alien to Morning Sky's ancestors and what actually was the work of the author (Morning Sky). I don't think the very specific historical events, names and dates were narrated by the alien, do you? Unlike other books, the Terra Papers connect the dots of pretty much every event in history up to the assasination of JFK, but I can't see an alien delve into the many details of who was a mason in the American history, or the specifics of certain event in general.

Also, does anyone know when these books were written? Was there any other piece of info provided by the alien regarding the times post-JFK assasination?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

I believe Terra Papers I was the oral account from the alien to the tribe. Terra Papers II seems to connect the oral account to where we are in history today.

I just read the Terra Papers recently, and while it all sounds pretty fantastic, it seems to conflict with other info I've been following.

The Terra Papers jive well with ancient Sumerian mythology, such as with Enki and Enlil, which paved the foundation for most modern religions. However I'm also a fan of the "Ra Material", and accounts from such philosphers/occultists as Helena Blavatsky. I mean, if you read the Ra Material and the Terra Papers back to back, obviously the Ra Materials paints our origins as something very multi-dimensional, where as the Terra Papers describes a very physical reality. In my opinion, the multi-dimensional approach seems to correspond with things such as Astral Travel and modern quantum physics.

The Terra Papers or the Ra Material, which do you find yourself putting more faith in?

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join