It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by yankeerose

THE TERRA PAPERS ARE WRONG!

Message from Robert Morningsky 22 March 2010

In February, I made the following announcement:
More than forty years ago, I produced a college thesis that I entitled ‘Terra, A Hidden History of Planet Earth’. The story in the thesis was based on the studies and material available at that time, suggesting that Sumeria and Mesopotamia were the ‘First’ sophisticated civilizations. Over the last ten years, new archaeological discoveries, new linguistic studies, and new sources have been made available to me that give me cause to make the following statement:

The ‘Terra Papers’ are wrong!

Not sure when, but it's been updated, since:

IT IS MY CONTENTION THAT THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH, OF SECRET SOCIETIES, OF THE WORLD’S OLDEST RELIGION AND OF CONTACT BETWEEN HUMAN BEINGS AND STAR BEINGS
WILL NOT BE UNVEILED BY MODERN DAY SCHOLARS...
IT WILL BE REVEALED BY THOSE WHO STUDY THE MOST ANCIENT OF DISCIPLINES - THE ART OF SIBERIAN SHAMANISM.
I HAVE PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ON THIS WEBSITE THAT
MY TERRA PAPERS ARE WRONG, NOT IN THEIR ESSENCE,
BUT IN THEIR LOCATION AND TIME.
IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO MOVE ON MY JOURNEY TO 2012,
I INCLUDE A PREVIEW OF THE ERIDU PAPERS BELOW.
IT IS MY SINCEREST HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE A HANDFUL
FOR WHOM THIS STORY WILL RING TRUE
AND THAT THEY WILL STEP FORWARD TO ASSIST IN THE JOURNEY.

ROBERT MORNING SKY

[edit on 9/1/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Well done Squirrel nuts, I would like to bump this topic also. Its imperative that new members read this paper as it gives a pretty good background as to where we are heading in the next few years.

The Norway Spiral was just the beginning. They will start using eiscat on a regular basis soon in order to activate the 'star gate' what comes through it is anyones guess but I am pretty sure it will be connected with the terra papers. Enlil/Enki e.t.c. Its all about energy.

Interesting times.

FSF

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is blatant BS
the thing has star wars in it ffs -_-"
I love star wars as much as the next girl but i know its not real.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

I think you meant Star Wars has this in it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm kinda dumbfounded by The Terra Papers. Everything I have ever learned has come at just the right moment - scientific theories, spiritual ideologies, people and experiences - it's all appeared to me at the right time for me to make progress.

(For example, there is a scientific system of theories called The Reciprocal System of Theory (a unified field theory - rstheory.org). It's not called the Reciprocal Theory, because it has different parts for differing fields of science. It was made known to me a few years ago, but didn't make sense at the time. In the past year or so, however, I have remembered RS Theory and it meshes perfectly with my current mindset. If I didn't know about it, I would not be able to progress further so naturally. Books, websites, posts on ATS, new friends, and pretty much anything and everything in my life seems to be a synchronicity - a meaningful coincidence. Synchronicity has guided me here, to the Terra Papers, and it will guide me beyond to new knowledge. All information is good. It adds to the diversity of my experience and by using logic and rational thought, I may dissect the raw data receive through my own senses and the media described above and grow closer to unity.)

This work and its purported source are not positively true or positively false, and I doubt we can ever know the validity of the Terra Papers. But the message is universal! It doesn't matter if the story is true - the message is undoubtedly Truth with a capital 't'. The Terra Papers say to question everything - your parents, your president, your newspaper, your god, your eyes, your very own self. Use your logic to discern the truth. Using logic and freeing your mind of its material shackles is a good thing regardless of who you are or from what planet you originate. Seek the truth, seek love. Freely give the truth, freely give love.

We are chained to materialism and an illusory world - this is confirmed even by the sciences! We only perceive a tiny fraction of the physical world - and that doesn't count the spiritual, which is more difficult to scientifically map. Visible light is a sliver of the various frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. We must conquer this. The Terra Papers ultimately say the same thing, that we must transcend the illusion of this world to be free. Spread the word! I don't mean you should go yelling about the Orions and Sirians on the street corner - I mean spread the word of logical thought, skepticism (not blindly accepting currently popular ideologies, it means THINKING FOR YOURSELF), and love for fellow humans and indeed ALL life.

Even if you don't believe there are aliens, you should be able to see that the majority of humankind are being deceived by the powers that be. We are surely and absolutely enslaved, largely without even realizing it. Freedom will be ours!

I have created a PDF of the Terra Papers I and II and uploaded them to megaupload. Please do download them and archive them on your computer, and/or print them out. Digital information is subject to total censorship, we need to retain as much information as possible.

The Terra Papers - Book I of II: www.megaupload.com...
The Terra Papers - Book II of II: www.megaupload.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I had a feeling on this. I'd trust more the Sumerian tablets than something called the terra papers.

Now it seems he is making money off the sumerian tablets. Jaysus

edit on 11-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When I saw the cover I LOLed because it reminded me of a cheesy 50s Sci-fi book.
The story seems okay, I think it is a little short on creativity however.

The cover really needs a scantily clad dame being hauled off on the shoulder of a ray gun toting entity with a lizard face .

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I'm kinda dumbfounded by The Terra Papers. Everything I have ever learned has come at just the right moment - scientific theories, spiritual ideologies, people and experiences - it's all appeared to me at the right time for me to make progress.

I wrote something similar, over here: re: 2012 theories and the accelration of [everything]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

It's ironic, but i can tell people think i lie all the time, but make it a personal life policy to lie as little as possible.

So, yeah, i know exactly what you mean.

It's the squinted, sideways look that get's me.

Used to drive me bonkers, but as i've got older i don't give a toss if people want to believe me or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Definitely in line with what I'm talking about... There's always Moore's Law, which describes the progress of technology as exponential and can actually be applied to many, many types of systems. It describes the decreasing size of transistors over time, the rate of population growth, the ratio of DNA sequenced to total DNA of the human genome over time during the Human Genome Project, etc. Perhaps it also applies to self-awareness, and awareness in general? That would mean that our society and race (and any other) progress in this way, regardless of whether we are being spiritually enslaved or not.

I guess another way of putting it is that any system not in equilibrium (or unity?) will develop exponentially over time towards equilibrium or unity from its current point. Since most information-technology systems develop according to Moore's Law (at least, as far as I know they do), we can look to see which systems have not developed according to Moore's Law and perhaps say that those systems have external factors affecting their development - either helping or hindering. Maybe we can see where there has been a stifling or hiding of the truth... You'd need a ton of data to learn anything really meaningful about global-level self-awareness and I have no idea where to find such data, or how to quantify things like awareness. Hmm... Maybe one could use the amount of raw information/data on the internet? Like, total number of bits on the internet over time?

I'm thinking also now about black ops technology, so I'll just tack on these ideas I'm having.

Everything progresses exponentially from its current state. That is to say, if we quantify technological development (perhaps the size of transistors), we would find an exponential relationship over time. Moore's Law really is a law; it describes systems very accurately. So when we see that public sector technology/knowledge has developed according to Moore's Law, that means it has existed in isolation. But because black ops type tech and knowledge are several technological generations ahead of public sector, I feel perhaps that there was an externally caused leap in knowledge. If the black ops tech was developed in isolation, without external factors, it would not be nearly as far ahead. Public sector tech is far behind black ops tech, because at one point in time, the black ops tech experienced an externally caused jump in tech allowing it to get so far ahead of public sector.

It could be that public sector tech was stifled or not allowed to continue as it should, and that black ops tech has merely followed Moore's Law without any external help. But I think there is evidence to show that black ops tech has/had access to information and technology not of this planet, thus breaking the isolated development and allowing Moore's Law to be violated.

Sorry if that sounds scrambled - trying to work through my own train of thought. Modeling systems with Moore's Law can yield very interesting info and indicate whether a system has progressed naturally or had a helping/hurting hand. None of this seems really important though, just speculation on a difficult-to-organize experiment to get some data suggesting potential trends in human consciousness in the various holarchical scales and heirarchies. Lots of 'maybe's.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So this 1947 crashed alien is still among us and shopping at malls and helping to get the story on TV and around the world. Sounds like another money maker in the works. Read this months ago and it was being debunked back then. will find that link and post later. In the meantime this is the author's new take.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting post. I have not heard of these terra papers before and after reading the first few pages im hooked. A VERY different explanation of things and WAY detailed.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Hey thanks so much for uploading the pdf for this! Indeed it is quite the interesting read so far

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just read the Terra Papers for the first time and I am extremely intrigued. Not only are they well written but the connections and timelines presented seem probable. It certainly packs a lot into so few pages. After I read it I almost could not fully grasp it. Certainly merits another read.

After reading many books and also perusing various accounts and theories, I think this is the clearest most interesting alternative history I have come across. It brings so many elements together that I had not previously thought of. Looked all this up on my own and at least from the perspective of mythology...it is accurate. But there are so many factions, races and names that at times I was unsure who I would consider friend or foe.

If this were ever to be read widely I would think it would have a profound effect on how people view religion and humanity's place in the cosmos. Even if it is a fairytale it is certainly just as believable as any world religion. The notion that humanity's greatest gifts were crafted by a genuinely benovelent elder being such as Enki, resonates deeply with me. However if we are being decieved on a planetary scale than I wonder if I would really want to know the truth? Does anyone have any more information on these so-called Eridu Papers Morning Sky was writing?

I visited his website and read a small preview and it seemed well confusing and largely unrelated to the major themes in this. It seems like he is now very focused on the notion that ETs are infinitesimally small and function on nano scales. I cannot fathom how any of that could be at all connected to the UFO phenomenon or any other sort of alien contact scenario. Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

In Lak'ech

I just stumbled upon these papers - after reading a completely different thread that mentioned the papers in passing - and the link presented is now broken.
Could anyone direct me to a link that will allow me to read the Terra Papers in full and not the condensed version that is found throughout the Internet? Much appreciation in advance. Keep the mind attuned to a positive frequency!

Inner Sun
11 Tones : Ahau

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light Being

www.jordanmaxwell.com... Try this one, see if its what your looking for.

For myself, I can see some truth in this story, but just as with the Bible, i believe it is taken out of context. Besides, a supposed alien telling us the most ancient history of this planet is quite a stretch in its own right. If it is true that the "Grays" are nothing more than flesh and blood robots devoid of a spirit or soul, and must be front loaded with information, then, their is no way to discern the truthfulness or factuality of the material. Who is to say the story it told was not some fairy tale loaded into this "Bot", to seed it into humanity?

My problem isnt with the "Gray" giving this information, but knowing they are really nothing more than a flesh and blood computer, the same would be true, "garbage in, garbage out". Their are key bits of information that seem to be missing from this version of history, and other tidbits not explained at all, that make me suspicious of the originators intentions.
edit on 3-2-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: Addition:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I really don't know where to begin with the Terra papers...

I had long read Sitchen's works back in 80s, and realized he made sense, as he had our newly discovered ancient civilisation records to back his theories up, as well as scientific evidences that are discovered or rediscovered daily to seek enquiringly on what those ancient scribes had attempted to explain all along.

Then I stumbled upon the Terra papers years back. I put off reading it after just two pages, as I did not want my journey baised by its data. But as events, both natural and unnatural with unpredictable consequences started appearing, I could no longer put it off, and decided to read its entirety recently, as well every collaborating information on the author, its supporters as well as skeptics view on the subject.

In the end, I realised that this may be the disclosure that we mankind had been waiting for. It is a disturbing journey of discovery, for truth is often painful. Now I understood what the Brookyln Institute study meant when they claim the truth will shake every human to its core, as our man-made constructs of socia-political-economic-religious models and beliefs will come crashing down if we are told the awful truth......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The link keeps giving me a 404 error.

Edit: never mind, found someone posted another link which works.

The terra papers are pretty interesting. There's a lot of lil history bits that seem to point to there being advanced aliens in man's past. The "Dropa Stones" are something most here would probably like to look into.
edit on 4-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I just read this entire thing (well worth it) www.jordanmaxwell.com...

One thing that doesn't make sense (chronologically) is he puts the arrival of Zeus BEFORE the Annunaki.

But in history Zeus comes thousands of years after stories of the Annunaki.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
I just read this entire thing (well worth it) www.jordanmaxwell.com...

One thing that doesn't make sense (chronologically) is he puts the arrival of Zeus BEFORE the Annunaki.

But in history Zeus comes thousands of years after stories of the Annunaki.

The tales of Zeus was carried by people of the meditteranean, espacially Greece. Recorded history shows that tribes of humans migrated to those Islands from mainland Europe during est 3000BC, with equally puts them on the same time frame as the Middle Eastern civilisations flourished..

With them came the 'myths' of their gods and creation, passed down by oral traditions from generations to generations. The earliest records of such myth was from Homer (1200BC) as well as potteries with mythical figures portrayed dated even further back.

The thing is, our human ancestors were only retelling the tales of incidents that happened far even before humans existed on Earth. Separated by geological barriers, each tribe continued with their beliefs as passed down or instructed by their gods OR based upon their beliefs from remnants of an earliler non- human civilisation of differing loyalties

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join