posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
Wow. That was a long thread to go through. 34 pages so far. I read both I and II of the Terra papers and found them extremely interesting. I tend
to read fast though, so I have a higher chance of missing information.
The first few pages were a little weird, but once you start getting to how we were created it gets a lot more interesting.
This explains a lot of answers, but also raises a few as well.
Here are comments or questions I have about the Terra Papers:
1. It would be nice if there was some sort of timeline involved in the whole process. Book II offers something of a timeline, but it's for the most
part a cliffnotes type deal. I would like to see something that goes to a very great detail about the dinosaurs, other species on the planet, and so
on and so forth. It also stops with the JFK assassination. What about since then?
2. Perhaps I missed it, but did the Terra Papers explain in any way about ancient lost civilizations we still don't know about today? Such as the
Mayans, Atlantis, or even the Bermuda Triangle (not a civilization?) I'm sure I'm leaving numerous ones out.
3. Perhaps some of the original "beasts" made were what we now know as bigfoot or the yeti today... They could have ventured away and never
returned and have since been living in unknown forests, or just among us all along (hence the sightings)
4. I think the best way to explain the whole "slaves" situation is to look at it as we're just slaves to the system. The media, electronics,
television, movies, papers, you name it, it's controlling us in some way, shape or form.
5. A possible explanation for the energy blanket or whatever it's being called is what we know today as the Van Allen Belt. Anyone
6. The moon as the deathstar makes a lot of sense. This explains why Nasa and other government organizations don't want pictures of ancient
civilizations released to the public. It also explains Mars, Venus, and other planets in our solar system. I guarantee there are ruins of some sort
on Venus, Neptune and possible other planets/moons in our solar system. This also explains why the Moon's dark side is always away from us.
These are further questions/comments, but different from above:
1. Before I found this forum, I was always in a kind of "fog". The government and whoever else does such a good job at keeping us brainwashed as to
the real truth, that you don't realize how immersed in this fog you really are until you actually open your eyes and see some of the common sense in
it all. When you hear others talk of religion, terrorism, energy crisis, and other history, you just shake your head at how ridiculous it all
2. Has anyone noticed after reading the Terra Papers that whenever doing any sort of research, you always seem to get distracted by phone calls,
internet ads, or just normal things that sway you from your further investigation? Perhaps I'm just paranoid, and need mental help...lol.
Well that's all I could think of at the moment, but I'll have more questions later on. I hope Mr. Morning Sky provides further details to our
history and other information in the future. I tried going to his website (robertmorningsky.com), but it says it won't be back online until January
1, 2010 for several major announcements. Weird.