It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Darn it.
I was reading through the Terra Papers a couple of weeks ago and got about 40% of the way through but I can confirm now that yes they are no longer available as they were before.

One can only speculate as to what influenced him to change his mind over the Terra Paper's accuracy. He states his case but after what I read just above my post about him having been repremanded, who knows what happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yeah I heard him on a radio interview with Mel Fabregas. He stated that he got into a lot of trouble with the "higher-ups" for releasing info he shouldn't have. Therefore he has gone back and taken out a lot of the juicy material.

It's a little upsetting, especially because I never got the chance to read them.

Does anyone have them in a .pdf format?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

That might be it ?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Yeah I heard him on a radio interview with Mel Fabregas. He stated that he got into a lot of trouble with the "higher-ups" for releasing info he shouldn't have. Therefore he has gone back and taken out a lot of the juicy material.

Juicy material... or the parts of it that made it look completely ridiculous?, the Terra papers are complete and utter pap, anything that throws around hundred million year numbers, supposedly god like, yet oddly fallible and single minded 'gods' who despite supposedly having empires that span thousands of stars, over eons of time with the ability to create life still seem to basically run around doing stuff based on emotions that we humans even deem pathetic (ie revenge, royal intrigue and war) in machines and vehicles that supposedly take ages to get anywhere... after a million years of technological evolution i sure hope we humans find some way of instant inter planetary movement.

It was rubbish the first time i read it, if they've a bridged it... its bound to be even worse.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
www.scribd.com...

That might be it ?

Nice find. Is that the entire document though? I thought there were more than 56 pages... hmm.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
wow!! i don't know what to think.

it does seem to link alot of previous material i have read,seen and heard.

if anything at all it is a good read.

Leviatano: if you haven't yet . you should read through the wole thing. it kinda talls that all the "rulers" of Eridu all called themselves god.so that the "beasts" humans would not question thier origin.

a question to the OP: whats the difference between the Terra papers 1 and 2? i just finished the Terra papers 1 and started the 2, but it seems to be the same exact story? or is this the condensed version internos mentioned? Terra papers 2 that is.

I'm anxious to read this but right now the site is jammed or something. I noticed this post however.
I once looked up every use of the word incense in the bible and discovered it was used to disguise or mask the unpleasant stench of humans (son of man) in the presence of these titled characters. The bible does not go so far as to call these personages Gods but they are clearly differentiated from "sons of man."

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
According to his website under the Terra Papers:

He doesn't say the Terra Papers are completely wrong, only the timeline and characters. According to new archaeological discoveries he has been able to find a culture that predates the ones of the Sumerian, Mesopotamian, and the Egyptian cultures.

This has allowed him to create the new story, The Eridu Papers.

Which will describe a newly discovered religion and paradise (much like the Garden of Eden). Whether the Terra Papers had any relevant information to how we came about, I thought it was an exciting read. I cannot wait to read the new papers.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

I have no idea to be honest, first I heard of the book or the author was this thread.

I plan to read it when I get sometime.

Here is a video of Robert Morning Sky that I found while doing a quick search for the "Terra papers".
www.youtube.com...

Again, I have not watched, or know anything of the subject yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here is a pdf. I'm not sure if this is the entire book or not. It is 86 pages, but includes a Terra 1 and a Terra 2?

dc98.2shared.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
K figured it out I think. There is a Terra Paper 2 (obviously)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b66eb7a4d1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a more complete copy of the Terra Papers and Terra Papers 2.
(Terra Papers 2 starts around pg 56)
Terra Papers 1 and 2

Edit:
Ekk! ogbert Ninja posted me

ogbert can you just do a quck check see if yours is the same as ..

docs.google.com...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by nophun]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Yes, They appear to be the same, except the version i posted does not have the illustrated cover that the google one has. I would recommend downloading it from google as the link I posted tries popups!

Thanks,
og

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

I am the one that uploaded it to Google Docs

My friend sent it to me while I was writing my first reply. I guess he grabbed it from some (slow) website, I will ask him the url when he is around.

Anyways I will read this tonight if everything goes as planed

Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Interesting... I havent finished reading yet, however on page 51 it says:

"To maintain control of mankind, NASA must be eliminated, or at least severely restricted in its scope. Man must stay stranded on Planet Earth. The search for intelligent life must not be continued, it must be abandoned. A false claim of discovery may be made, but the end results must re-affirm the futility of such a search"

That rings so true of what Obama said about his NASA cuts... a little too close for comfort for me.

I was losing interest around the fact that it seemed to be identical to "Star Wars" but... then it kind of grabbed me, and hit me with a moment of clarity that this very well could have a lot more truth to it then I originally thought...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenreanimator
I was losing interest around the fact that it seemed to be identical to "Star Wars" but... then it kind of grabbed me, and hit me with a moment of clarity that this very well could have a lot more truth to it then I originally thought...

Supposedly, the Terra Papers came before Star Wars.

"Supposedly" being the key word though.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am totally excited to get his updated work! I recently received an email from there with the following:

This e-mail is your invitation to check out new web postings by Robert Morning Sky.
Go to: www.wiccashaman.com and read Robert's research on the true roots of Wicca. Robert shares the Estrucan, Sumerian and Babylonian connection. Very interesting research.
Check back at www.robertmorningsky.com for added material since your last visit. You will most likely find new information under the "For Women Only" link.
Enjoy.

There's absolutely "something" to the Terra Papers. And to Robert and his work. I still consider myself very fortunate to have spent the time that I did with him and his family and to participate in many excursions and help amass a library of thousands of books. It's about knowledge, becoming informed, enlightened to know who we really are and who we really should be.

The system is brilliant at keeping us as perpetual slaves and ignorant. I think that's the real piece - realizing where we ultimately came from and trying to figure out how to get back - because (I believe) they have technology that manipulates our essence out of the body too - that we're not reincarnated, but recycled. We think we're choosing our life, but it's all just another layer/level of deception, just as religions, governments, entertainment, everything set up and running perfectly to let 'them' keep control over 'us'.

FYI - Star Wars came after Terra Papers... each was done completely separately one from the other. He spoke about how these 'stories' can easily be implanted in sleeping minds, like Spielberg, so that the movies get created - for what reason exactly who knows - best I can figure out there's a lot of races out 'there' doing a lot of 'things' we have no clues about. We're the pawns, the incidentals to their agendas and it's up to us to figure out what we can while we can.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Thanks for the link....I got about halfway through the first book. A great read so far, now I can finish it on my netbook later...

Going back to S&F and one for you as well..

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a torrent can be found Here

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

THE TERRA PAPERS ARE WRONG!

Message from Robert Morningsky 22 March 2010

In February, I made the following announcement:
More than forty years ago, I produced a college thesis that I entitled ‘Terra, A Hidden History of Planet Earth’. The story in the thesis was based on the studies and material available at that time, suggesting that Sumeria and Mesopotamia were the ‘First’ sophisticated civilizations. Over the last ten years, new archaeological discoveries, new linguistic studies, and new sources have been made available to me that give me cause to make the following statement:

The ‘Terra Papers’ are wrong!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Robert Morning Sky will be back on The Veritas Show for another interview. It seems Veritas is the only radio show that has interviewed him since his last 10-year imposed public retreat. I'm looking forward to this. A lot has happened since then...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
After reading the Terra papers everything seems so clear to me now, especially with what I have read and known. I remember seeing on tv that somewhere there was a place, a church, that had a picture of Jesus being carried at night time and with Jesus holding a child which id assme would be his. These papers also explain well the "resurrection" of Jesus/Isues/Yeshua Ben Joseph. Everything makes so much sense its crazy!!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join