It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

this is all we have for a picture? seriously Im starting to think he isnt even Native.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Nope only one I found except this one...

Seems he has vanished off the face of the Earth

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah those are the same 2 I have found. "Morning Sky" sounds soooooo corny.

Im not saying...Im just saying.

I know, that some Native American Indians dont like their picture taken. but this seems fishy.

You would think there would be more pics of this guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Terra Papers part I as torrent donwload:

www.fulldls.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Seems he has vanished off the face of the Earth

Lol, thats sounds the like papers...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I also started reading the Terra papers today. I was wondering if anyone made the connection that one of the "AR" deathships could be Iapetus.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Weird. Is it possible that he wrote the Terra Papers under a pseudonym and lives his life by his real name? Or are we absolutely certain that is his real name?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Weird. Is it possible that he wrote the Terra Papers under a pseudonym and lives his life by his real name? Or are we absolutely certain that is his real name?

I believe it has been suggested that Mr. Morning Sky decided to promote these papers for one year. I am unsure exactly when that one year started, but I would guess it is over.

And it has also been suggested that he purposely "vanished" for his (and Bek'Ti/Star Elder's) safety. If this work is true, and I give the probabilities at 99.99999% that it is... He has much to fear.

I stand and claim the throne; who will join me?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Bill Cooper, the belligerant wacko...

Funny you should mention it because the ‘belligerent’ wacko you've referred to announced the 9/11 event a month before it happened. I guess he was so whacked out of his gourd he managed to summons some truth.

btw, a good portion of these papers relate perfectly with the Lost Book of Enlil.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Well you cannot have my Throne but I will lend you a sword...

What you have in mind?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What you have in mind?

LOL! Welcome to the Democratic Monarchy of Eridu. (All who hold the Gift of the Feather may claim a place on this throne.)

What I have in mind is making a declaration.

I, as First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, the Planet and the Solar System, so declare that we, Blood of EA, will accept any help from any group who, feeling their interference might be unwelcome, have stood back. I say, contact openly any who can claim ASA-RRR Royal Blood now residing on Eridu. Come advise us, educate us, and assist in any way you are willing.

For we would throw off the lizard-hearted who hold this planet illegally, and enslave the Royalty of ASA-RRR. We would be rid of those who eat us, starve us, hold immortality from us, lie to us, keep energy from us, and otherwise take that which is not theirs to take.

I am willing to adjudicate discussions, if others wish to defer to me, though I honor and respect all of my kin, having no belief that I am necessarily better than any one of them at doing so. This is the service I offer.

I ask to be contacted personally and openly, but if others are chosen over me, I will be grateful for that lack of burden, that lack of responsibility.

To my fellow Gods, I say, if you know you do work for the lizard-hearted, stop. If you suspect you do work for the lizard-hearted, stop. Stand up and do not accept the mass extermination the lizard-hearted now plan for us. For into glory we all will walk if you, too, claim your place on the Throne.

Thus proclaim I, Amaterasu, First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, the Planet and the Solar System.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I would have loved to have seen Robert Morning Sky when he did his Honoring Dance on top of the pyramid...

Honoring the Ancient Ones...

Also, I was reading a very interesting article about the Moon, when I came upon this blurb...

The natural matter of the Moon came from a very large planet, Maldek (or Marduk), which orbited our Sun thousands of years ago between Mars and Jupiter. It was inhabited by a thriving civilisation which degenerated to such a degree that the planet was destroyed.

We can tentatively assume now that the Moon consists of a metallic framework which has been packed by pieces from Maldek, forming the spherical shape but is essentially hollow. Thus the Moon contains energies and coding (frequency patterns) supporting the original ET agenda for assimilation of our planetary system and in fact the whole time matrix. Further programmes emanate from the moon, such as one to cause unnatural hormonal/menstrual cycles in women to produce more children -- thus losing control over when to have children. The purpose being to keep a plentiful stock of DNA for their genetic experiments (the human DNA, that is, its original template is valuable to these spiritually-fallen ETs).

In fact, not only does the Moon affect the tides of Earth but the blood in living organisms. A separate source of information (channelling) refers to the Moon as being an electromagnetic computer which can be programmed intelligently, such as to influence the feminine cycle (as also mentioned above in the Deane material), and has been transmitting signals to manipulate our DNA for aeons.

Celebrity Contactee alleges Manipulative Extraterrestrials undermine human destiny on peace, social justice and environment

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

and youre pretty much acting like a douche...
its one thing to know about epidemiology or biology and its another thing to present your opinion like an a hole. if you would do more research you would see that plenty of people have witnessed greys in particular acting in our environment without any protective clothing or environmental protection. and since you're oh so in to 'proof'here are some books to look through
'The Andreasson legacy"
Fowler, Raymond E.
New York : Marlowe & Co., 1997. 463 p. : ill.

"Abduction : human encouters with aliens"
Mack, John E.,
New York : Scribners, c1994.

both of these are chock full of eyewitness testimony and reports from prfessional observers and scientists and include information on greys surviving more than well in our environment with out any help.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by zorgon

I would have loved to have seen Robert Morning Sky when he did his Honoring Dance on top of the pyramid...

Honoring the Ancient Ones...

and no pictures of this event?

This is a white guy pretending to be Native American, I can feel it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What you have in mind?

LOL! Welcome to the Democratic Monarchy of Eridu. (All who hold the Gift of the Feather may claim a place on this throne.)

What I have in mind is making a declaration.

I, as First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, the Planet and the Solar System, so declare that we, Blood of EA, will accept any help from any group who, feeling their interference might be unwelcome, have stood back. I say, contact openly any who can claim ASA-RRR Royal Blood now residing on Eridu. Come advise us, educate us, and assist in any way you are willing.

For we would throw off the lizard-hearted who hold this planet illegally, and enslave the Royalty of ASA-RRR. We would be rid of those who eat us, starve us, hold immortality from us, lie to us, keep energy from us, and otherwise take that which is not theirs to take.

I am willing to adjudicate discussions, if others wish to defer to me, though I honor and respect all of my kin, having no belief that I am necessarily better than any one of them at doing so. This is the service I offer.

I ask to be contacted personally and openly, but if others are chosen over me, I will be grateful for that lack of burden, that lack of responsibility.

To my fellow Gods, I say, if you know you do work for the lizard-hearted, stop. If you suspect you do work for the lizard-hearted, stop. Stand up and do not accept the mass extermination the lizard-hearted now plan for us. For into glory we all will walk if you, too, claim your place on the Throne.

Thus proclaim I, Amaterasu, First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, the Planet and the Solar System.

Im doing a BIG QUOTE here because I am standing with my feather in hand and seconding everything Ama says.

I claim that I.... TheRiverGoddess, First Ascended Human Queen of Eridu, Planet Earth, and of the Solar System....stand in the democratic league with Amaterasu in welcoming outside help which backs up our claims to Humans being the masters of Eridu.
I welcome you with open arms in helping us to banish the lizard kind from the ranks of those who would run, stand as leaders or make laws, on Planet Earth.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by conxposer
Urantia is channeled. Terra papers is REAL transmitted info, as far as I can tell.

The story corresponds with Alex Colliers story. Credo Mutwa's story. Matrix V material. Bill Cooper. Planet X (Zacharia Sithcen) HOWEVER, this information is MUCH more detailed than Sitchen could put together with major information that appears nowhere else.

This is why I posted it. It is one of the most important documents I have ever read. If you enjoy it or not, please post your opinions. I think people will be interested to know what someone who has read it thinks of it.

So, it is real just on the basis it "corresponds" with stories that have been floating around the internet for a long time.

You do realize that anyone can write anything, gleaning information from various sources, then claim anything they want about it. Just because the information "matches" doesn't make it, or any of the stories it is based on real. It would be like writing a book inspired and borrowing elements from Little Red Riding Hood; it doesn't make either the source material or the inspired material true.

Tomorrow, I could write a paper based on various claims and myths about UFOs...and it wouldn't make a lick of it true. But I guarantee people would believe it's true, just because it "corresponds."

And you do realize that Bill Cooper, the belligerant wacko that he was and the world being a better place since he committed suicide-by-cop so idiots and the gullible would think he was a martyr, changed his beliefs about UFOs and said they were a trick by the NWO, right?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

Oh? If Bill Cooper is a "wacko", then how did he predict 9/11 before it happened? And maybe anyone who disagrees with PATRIOT Act, Big Government, and corporate fascism is also a "wacko"? You realize the Pentagon has "borrowed" over $10 billion for propaganda? And you realize smear campaigns ("Bill Cooper, the wacko") are a form of propaganda?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

I've read the book and it sends very good vibes/intentions. Even if the story is pure SF it still relates to our reality - I mean this: Most of us spiritual / creative / free people are aware of some kind of suppression of the free energies (like feelings, thoughts) that's going on in our society. So the suppression IS reality. Types like Bush and Cheney just don't fit in our world, they're like soulless aliens to me... So it doesn't really matter if they're reptilians or grays or just humans, the point of the book is that we should ACT from our own inner self and not to rely on other species.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Allright folks,
The Terra Papers are back online on www.freedomdomain.com...
Sorry it took so long, but there were problems I had to deal with.
And life takes time too.
Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

If the Terra papers are accurate, I believe the point was that we DON'T rely on any outside help/influence, and should focus on our own strengths that make us unique from the other species.

One thing that I found interesting was that the "overlords" feared our unpredictability and beast like temperment. In the ancient language they might have called this: APA SHT, (the ability to lose complete control).

Anyway, think about it before you start making any pledges with unknown/unseen forces....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well as long as its not a BLUE feather

I say, contact openly any who can claim ASA-RRR Royal Blood now residing on Eridu. Come advise us, educate us, and assist in any way you are willing.

Well not sure about the bloodline... but I AM in my 8th incarnation
I was there when the Great Pyramid was built... one of my strongest memories

A word of caution here... not ALL of them are evil... be sure of this before raising the sword... if you would be educated watch and pay close attention to a little animation called "Flights of Dragons"

There are 'opponents' to the PTB within their own ranks that are with us... and currently both sides are being cautious... though I do believe the 'bad' side currently has the upper hand

Hehe the first question that you will face...

"You and what army...?"

Also be advised that many have already laid down their lives literally for the 'cause' How many in the chat rooms, blogs and forums under false names can say they are ready to do that?

Raise hands

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join