It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
what does Robert Morning Sky look like? i have never seen a photo of him.

www.outtahear.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

How do you know, if I may ask?

And who owns the rights then? Robert Morningsky? I thought he wanted this story to be spread around.

Several websites that carried the papers have been denied permission to post them. Robert's own website is offline
home.earthlink.net...

I have written him asking the status of the paper and will post the reply, if and when I get one

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

For some odd reason our "conspiracy master" Mike won't touch the Terra Papers with a 10 foot pole.

For some odd reason since Mike was made conspiracy master on Mars anomalies everyone expects him to have answers to everything

:shk:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i am about 15 pages in. This story seems odd.

When was it penned? Is that date substantiated? That would have a serious impact on its credibility.

Many of the "Latin" terms are not correct, i don't think. At least, not from the spanish that i speak. i don't know latin, however.

I cannot substantiate any of the other language details. I am not much into linguistics.

I am going to go back to these homemade tamale's while i read some more. I just wanted to get this on myATS.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It may seem odd but it coincides alot of the same things already shared by a physical contactee www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have enjoyed reading the Terra papers and treated them simply as a story. The story doesnt really comply fully with Colliers account. Morning sky wrote that Earth was formed as a result of Tiamat's destruction caused By an AR flagship and Now a genesis scientist managed to save part of Tiamat which is now called Eridu ir Earth. On the other hand colliers stated that Earth was Terraformed by the founders known as the Paa Tal.(From Exopolitics Journal 2:2 (July 2007))
Collier affirms that Enki or prince EA is dead and is buried on Mars. (From Defending sacred ground)
Morning Sky doesnt say that Enki has died in any way.
Collier in his 1994 interview mentions a book the gods of eden by William Bramley which he believes it has an accurate depiction of history concerning the influence of ET presence.

I think Morning sky's story is biased on the side of the sirius and Ari-An races. They are considered supreme and the only influence of our solar system. There were other benevolent races that has contributed to Earth. I dont doubt Morning sky's story and I believe he is telling the true story as his grandfather had told to him.
Now Morning Sky told us that the star elder hated humans so he must be one of the bad guys and maybe thats why the story is biased. I suggest to do some research and read the gods of eden.

An Andromedan perspective on Galactic history

Defending sacred ground

The gods of eden

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

For some odd reason since Mike was made conspiracy master on Mars anomalies everyone expects him to have answers to everything

I wasn't expecting him to have any "answers" about this, because really who could? Just curious as to what he thinks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Seems his email bounces back... I will have to try another source

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i believe mike was asked by rivergoddess to read the papers and see if they coincide with his discoveries of mars anomilies. as in the Terra papers state that mars was once inhabited with civilization.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know I don't expect answers from him, I'll find my own, it was just that he refused to read the whole thing, because he saw something he didn't like on page one.

Not only that, he even declared the whole thing BS, after reading one page.

A lot of people take his words in high regard, so as a conspiracy master, he has the responsibility to at least read it, before giving an opinion.

I feel he influenced people not to read the Terra Papers, or at least tried to, for whatever reason.

[edit on 24/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A lot of people take his words in high regard, so as a conspiracy master, he has the responsibility to at least read it, before giving an opinion.

Yes I agree... but there was nothing in the job description to prepare for this

Most know me and the subjects I post on but its amazing the things I get asked questions on... I do try to answer as best as I can, but I am not an expert on everything

Perhaps a U2U to Mike will help...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
i believe mike was asked by rivergoddess to read the papers and see if they coincide with his discoveries of mars anomilies. as in the Terra papers state that mars was once inhabited with civilization.

This is correct.
BUT.....I just wanted to know if he read them and if he felt they substantiated any of his other theory's...INCLUDING moon issues.....I just read this and thought "wow all that stuff Mike See's REALLY IS there and he is not imagining ANYTHING"..........and in having that thought, I was happy to see him on this thread, and I just hope he will not just glaze over the first page of the Terra Papers and call them hooey....so I asked to to ACTUALLY read them.
He promised he would......I'm sure he is busy and will get to them.
I wonder to what he will say...........once he HAS read them. It will be interesting I am sure.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Hey UNIT

can you break up the 2 books for PDF file loads? I am having way WWAYYYY of an impossible time at being able to Email this to my friend who is going to print this up all nice for me......so I think if it was broken into the 2 separate books the PDF would be easier to mail out....

I am going to edit to say my Yahoo email proggy will only let me send 25 MGbites on a letter...........so I would break this up into chunks to get it to fit if I knew how to.....

[edit on 25-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Rivergoddess,

Someone posted a yousendit link, where your friend can go to download the book. This is the link and I can't remember who posted it.

terra papers

IF that doesn't work, look on page 15 of this thread for the person who originally posted the link.

Good luck.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by farrc

Wow, that's a lot of reading you linked there my friend! I've begun reading the Alex Collier stuff and wow is there a lot of it. I'm particularly impressed by the level of detail and how easy it is to read compared to Sitchin et all. Perhaps I should begin work on a "cliff-notes" or an Ancient Astronaut Theory Compendium!

(dislaimer: while it's interesting and everything please note that I find Collier's work to be the least convincing of all ancient astronaut theories, as to me a lot of it seems like wishful thinking (particularly considering many of his dated predictions have come and gone.)

[edit on 5/25/08 by Malynn]

[edit on 5/25/08 by Malynn]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Rivergoddess,

Someone posted a yousendit link, where your friend can go to download the book. This is the link and I can't remember who posted it.

terra papers

IF that doesn't work, look on page 15 of this thread for the person who originally posted the link.

Good luck.

That would be me. The link will work only a day or two more before they purge it... So grab it while ya can!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Within those two days I should have time to put it up at Pegasus

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RG, my link is still valid, and will be until a power greater than I forces it down. Have your friend download here.

www ls1media.com/terra.zip (don't forget the dot between www and ls1media.

Also, I can provide a relatively safe place for this kind of stuff, so if anyone needs anything hosted, feel free to pm me.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by Unit541]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Awesome. I guess we have it available in several places. Now if we could get Page 26 in the first part and pgs 4 and 28 in the second...

EDIT: Got the page numbers wrong! Silly me!

[edit on 5/28/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
While this account is some kind of validation of reptilian conspiracies, I will show you my favorite picture on mars herotwins.hypermart.net... The crowned face is very beautiful, and very human. Not dog-alien, not repitilian. As for the bloodlines being repitlian, I believe they certainly are in nature at least. But of interest was the jubilee gift to the queen, which was a solar system that expanded out of a box, with children singing a song, and the words of 50 000 light years. It was an odd gift to say the least. Boriska's past life recall of mars talks about a war between two races. This story doesn't account for the photo. And, I have my own opinion about things. I believe this solar system was invaded by a reptilian species. I believe our cousins on mars had to battle this and when catastrophe ended large scale civilization there, many fled to earth. Perhaps we were genetically altered from early man, but that face is my cousin. We may be in the continuation of just such an invasion. We may in the end face such a thing openly here. But we are human. This solar system does not belong to reptilians.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join