It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I say, contact openly any who can claim ASA-RRR Royal Blood now residing on Eridu. Come advise us, educate us, and assist in any way you are willing.

Well not sure about the bloodline... but I AM in my 8th incarnation
I was there when the Great Pyramid was built... one of my strongest memories

Awesome. What do you remember...?

For we would throw off the lizard-hearted who hold this planet illegally, and enslave the Royalty of ASA-RRR. We would be rid of those who eat us, starve us, hold immortality from us, lie to us, keep energy from us, and otherwise take that which is not theirs to take.

A word of caution here... not ALL of them are evil... be sure of this before raising the sword... if you would be educated watch and pay close attention to a little animation called "Flights of Dragons"

There are 'opponents' to the PTB within their own ranks that are with us... and currently both sides are being cautious... though I do believe the 'bad' side currently has the upper hand

Well, that's good to know. I would love to talk with some of these who would oppose the ones who are planning the decimation of the humans on this planet!

Thus proclaim I, Amaterasu, First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, the Planet and the Solar System.

Hehe the first question that you will face...

"You and what army...?"

Well... you have a point. But I figured that since someone had to be the first to claim outright the throne, and I am willing to do so. [shrug] Maybe an army will come to me? [grin] Seems I have The River Goddess in my army... And Army of Two! LOL!

Also be advised that many have already laid down their lives literally for the 'cause' How many in the chat rooms, blogs and forums under false names can say they are ready to do that?

Raise hands

My hand is surely raised. I knew when I made the choice to claim the throne I could likely become a target... I am prepared to do all I can to free my fellow humans from any who would kill, eat, starve, and/or enslave us. If that means I must be another martyr... So be it.

Thanks for your response (and sorry mine took so long to get to - I haven't had internet for a while).

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Welcome, fellow ruler. Thanks for your support!

We shall overcome - and sit upon our collective throne!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
Allright folks,
The Terra Papers are back online on www.freedomdomain.com...
Sorry it took so long, but there were problems I had to deal with.
And life takes time too.
Peace

I clicked the link and found myself hunting all the pages and links there looking for the Papers... Can you provide a direct link...?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. The original link ( www.freedomdomain.com... ) is working again.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by conxposer
Allright folks,
The Terra Papers are back online on www.freedomdomain.com...
Sorry it took so long, but there were problems I had to deal with.
And life takes time too.
Peace

I'm a bit...perplexed, I guess. When I read the Papers when you first posted this thread, I recall reading two things that, having DLed and printed out what is there now, seem to be missing.

I recall very clearly a discussion of EA's (I think it was he) children, including IS-IS (Isis), being put in positions of power/administration. Upon reading the Papers as I have them now, I cannot find any mention of IS-IS, et al. (Page 37 seems to have information deleted at the bottom - was this where that information was?)

Also, there was a comment made about the treaty the Grays signed with Eisenhower (to abduct and experiment with us) having been broken - by virtue of them abducting without the human cadre required by the treaty - and this breaks the treaty, thereby giving us, the Blood of EA, the opening we need to cast them out and claim Eridu as our own. This, too, is not in there now.

Do you have any information on these two missing pieces?

It is possible (anything is possible, I suppose...) that when I was reading these Papers, I connected with more information than is actually presented - I read them in what seemed to me to be about 20 minutes. But the clock suggested it was way longer, and I am a bit slower a reader than average and therefore could not have read them that quickly.

Thanks in advance for any clarification you may offer.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hello guys. i haven't been on this thread in awhile and have some catching up to do. since my last post i have installed a newMB and had to reformat, so i need to dload the papers again.

but i have a question. had anyone seen this thread yet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

well after i read this thread i decided to purchase this book to see what it was all about. i am currently about 1/10th of the way through, but in the begining of chapter 3 i think it is it starts talking about EA and Ninki and most of the annunaki in the terra papers. from what i have read so far of this book, it seems to coincide with the terra papers pretty well

at any rate i will post some more after i have finished the book, it isn't that long. but if you have sen this thread or read this book please let me know what you think about it.

Keeff

edited to add: it still amazes me how many things coincide with these terra papers, i can not remember them all but it seems i see new things everyday.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I have a few issues about these Terra Papers. Remember people, we can think for ourselves. And, someone in the front of this thread did make a good point. Anyone can write anything they want...but that doesn't make it truth.

Arguments

CONS
1. If Marduk really had all history of EA, EN-LiL, An-u, and Zu Zu destroyed and our memories purged then why are there still records of such things still in existence. For example, how is it that myths of Zeus exist. And further more, if Zu Zu's empire was totally disintegrated, as the Terra Papers suggest then how do we have writings of such things today (Homer's stories)

2. I happen to work in the field of electronics. I can promise you that cell phones, head phones and laptops do NOT alter our way of thinking in anyway except for allowing us to be better connected to a world of information that WE have formed.

3. How can anyone believe that the eventual ending of evolution is humanoid? We have been finding fossils of Great White Sharks that are millions of years old. So, this tells us that the Great White Shark has not changed for several million years ... he STOPPED evolving most likely because he has reached a form that is perfect for his environment. As well, several billion species of insect also have not changed in well over 60 million years.

4. The 'electronic blanket' notion is also a little difficult to believe considering that we've had satellites in orbit around other planets in our system, taking pictures, and transmitting them back to Earth. Wouldn't it stand to say that these other beings could easily place clues for us on other planets and moons for us to observe? I'll admit that the pictures could be altered or blocked by people at NASA or the government...but other nations also have space programs.

5. Next of all, if the RRR and the ASA-RRR empire were such great warriors (who eat the flesh of the enemy on the battle field, feared by the SSS) then why haven't they just simply landed a crap load of ground troops and plastered the "Greys"? Sounds like they could very easily just come down and fix the problem without re-destroying the planet.

PROS
1. Yes, it is believable that we may have been servants to ET's in the past. We see images of such things in everything from ancient cultural stone tables ( S. American Mayan and Egypt ) to renaissance art work. More likely than Greys controlling us all today is the fact that we, as a species, have become technologically advanced and now are less likely to serve or be controlled. With the advent of computer technology, atomic power, scalar energy and even modern medicine, the need for 'god like' creatures to help us in exchange for servitude is less likely today than it was 3000 years ago.

2. It is a fun story to read. A very entertaining short read.

3. I have little doubt that several different ET species exist today. After all, look at all the ga-zillion planets that must exist in the universe. Several of which may have existed for billions of (earth) years. It would be narrow minded of anyone to think that none of them would harbor life that could evolve into space fairing creatures.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Promecus]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thanks for providing this. It was an entertaining read. I think it was even better than L. Ron Hubbards science fiction cult. I'm still amazed though that all of these so called aliens seem so obsessed with trashing traditional faiths and Jesus in particular. Usually they say they created Jesus or he was one of their space brothers etc. etc.

I can also appreciate the subtle brainwashing involved in claiming that the purpose of faith is to brainwash you into being a good slave for your evil alien overlords. In the end these teachings are but another type of deception IMHO.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Promecus
CONS
1. If Marduk really had all history of EA, EN-LiL, An-u, and Zu Zu destroyed and our memories purged then why are there still records of such things still in existence. For example, how is it that myths of Zeus exist. And further more, if Zu Zu's empire was totally disintegrated, as the Terra Papers suggest then how do we have writings of such things today (Homer's stories)

It was explained that the remaining records were chalked up to the "mythology" of a primitive people. Presumably there was a very great deal more available before the purge. It would be virtually impossible to purge every single thing. So the "mythology" explanation was employed. (If all of it was still available, that explanation probably would not have flown.)

2. I happen to work in the field of electronics. I can promise you that cell phones, head phones and laptops do NOT alter our way of thinking in anyway except for allowing us to be better connected to a world of information that WE have formed.

Not yet, I'm sure. But I suspect that specific pattern could be "broadcast" that would effect us, should the need to use them arose - which it is likely to do oh, say, about 2012... They ARE planning to reduce our numbers to under five hundred million, enslaving and imprisoning those who remain...

3. How can anyone believe that the eventual ending of evolution is humanoid? We have been finding fossils of Great White Sharks that are millions of years old. So, this tells us that the Great White Shark has not changed for several million years ... he STOPPED evolving most likely because he has reached a form that is perfect for his environment. As well, several billion species of insect also have not changed in well over 60 million years.

Perhaps we might ask, why would it NOT, given the same building blocks? The humanoid form is likely the best suited for intelligent function. I am willing to believe that humanoid is a most likely outcome of an evolving intelligent life form.

4. The 'electronic blanket' notion is also a little difficult to believe considering that we've had satellites in orbit around other planets in our system, taking pictures, and transmitting them back to Earth. Wouldn't it stand to say that these other beings could easily place clues for us on other planets and moons for us to observe? I'll admit that the pictures could be altered or blocked by people at NASA or the government...but other nations also have space programs.

LOL! Ok. There is a body of evidence that NASA is doctoring the pics they release to us, so any "clues" are being filtered out of the general awareness. It does not say how far outside the surface of the planet the blanket is; and there are many who think we never made it as far as the moon... And other nations are as much in control of the lizard-hearted as the US of A. This IS a world-wide thing, after all...

5. Next of all, if the RRR and the ASA-RRR empire were such great warriors (who eat the flesh of the enemy on the battle field, feared by the SSS) then why haven't they just simply landed a crap load of ground troops and plastered the "Greys"? Sounds like they could very easily just come down and fix the problem without re-destroying the planet.

I cannot answer that. We do not have the WHOLE story in the Terra Papers, but there must be a reason. But it cannot count as a "CON" in that it is merely a curiousity and not entailing a logical error.

PROS
1. Yes, it is believable that we may have been servants to ET's in the past. We see images of such things in everything from ancient cultural stone tables ( S. American Mayan and Egypt ) to renaissance art work. More likely than Greys controlling us all today is the fact that we, as a species, have become technologically advanced and now are less likely to serve or be controlled. With the advent of computer technology, atomic power, scalar energy and even modern medicine, the need for 'god like' creatures to help us in exchange for servitude is less likely today than it was 3000 years ago.

Ah, but it has nothing to do with what WE NEED... It has everything to do with what the lizard-hearted WANT. Power and control. They are gearing up to wipe us out, for all intents and purposes. Start over and keep us in line. And there are both the SSS-T and the SHETU (opposing factions between themselves) who are trying to come out on top, with us, regardless, at the bottom.

2. It is a fun story to read. A very entertaining short read.

That's a PRO, as in supporting its veracity...?

3. I have little doubt that several different ET species exist today. After all, look at all the ga-zillion planets that must exist in the universe. Several of which may have existed for billions of (earth) years. It would be narrow minded of anyone to think that none of them would harbor life that could evolve into space fairing creatures.

This is certainly true... But it does not address the immediacy of our situation and the reality of our enslavement. It, too, is not a PRO, per se. I must guess you are vested more in brushing this information off than in examining it for its truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I can also appreciate the subtle brainwashing involved in claiming that the purpose of faith is to brainwash you into being a good slave for your evil alien overlords. In the end these teachings are but another type of deception IMHO.

Heh. Either promoting faith in a god outside is a brainwash or promoting a god within is.

These Papers promote god within (we are gods). I would love to have you explain WHY you think these teachings are some form of deception.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OK. I have an introduction, a glossary and a conclusion to add to these. Copy and Paste at will, print out The Terra Papers (1 & 2) with these words (or your own) and give them to your local library.

Thanks!

Introduction to The Terra Papers
by Amaterasu

Robert Morning Sky, whose Hopi grandfather was amongst a group who saved an alien from a UFO crash (before the Feds got there) in the 1940’s, was given this story to tell. Sadly, there are pages missing and it would seem that there is much more to this story than even the missing pages couldn't account for, but what information Morning Sky does give us in The Terra Papers is a good place to start in understanding the reality of our Universe…

When I first read the Terra Papers I nearly quit somewhere around page 25. “What does all this have to do with our reality?” I asked myself. It all seemed to be so much science fiction. Sure, I knew a bit about Sumerian “mythology” to make connections, but it kept sounding like someone’s interpretation of myth and fanciful story construction, rather than anything meaningful in today’s world.

What kept me reading was the knowledge that this story was (presumably) given to the Hopi Indians half a century or so ago. Robert Morning Sky seemed so earnest in recounting what his grandfather was given, and the tale was not written as I would expect a story-teller to write it. There were typos, skipped words, misspellings, and other flaws that lent an authenticity to the work.

And so, I read on.

By the time I got to page 45, I began to put many things together. And the further I read, the more my Universe made sense. There were so many questions I had been asking WHY about in my life, and with this new paradigm, they all made sense.

My first big WHY had been the “war” on marijuana. Having researched not only the plant itself and its effects on those who used it, but also the costs to society that its illegality posed, I was completely mystified as to why there was any issue with it at all, and why we accept the price we are paying in terms of the hunting, arresting, processing, trying and incarcerating our citizens. And we are accepting the hidden costs as well: people with felonies on their record and all the attendant issues that brings; children ripped from loving homes (marijuana promotes loving and accepting behavior) to be neglected, confused and abused by the system they are thrust into; disenfranchisement of the convicted (in some states); time ripped from people’s lives wherein they are used as slave labor in the prison-industrial complexes… And WHY is there such a phenomenal effort to keep this drug illegal, with misinformation churned out in the guise of Public “Service” Announcements?

And WHY are the majority – well over 70% – in this country thwarted in efforts to legalize it so as to use it medicinally?

But by the end of reading the Terra Papers, I understood WHY.

Another WHY I had was the Codex Alimentarius – a document which calls all nutrients “toxins.” To follow the mandates of this insane document would starve billions. A human heart could not have thought this was appropriate.

WHY is Monsanto allowed to take over seed, foist the unknown quantity of genetic modification onto our food supply, and awarded judgments in their favor when their genmod crops contaminate the organic crops nearby?

WHY, again I asked, were there 600 plus empty FEMA prison camps in the United States? This is probably the most disturbing piece of knowledge I have. That we already house 25% of the world’s incarcerated with only 5% of the world’s population is horrendous enough – the total we incarcerate as of this writing is a little over 2 million individuals. Though we are scrabbling for more prison space (as if we don’t lock up enough people!), there sit these empty prisons that can house a (low) estimate of ten times the number we have behind bars now: twenty million! And there are rumors that underground facilities also exist, leading one to guess that maybe a hundred million or more could be locked up.

What human-hearted thing might we expect that would require even twenty million to be imprisoned? The whole of Mexico sneaking across our borders?

And on top of this, there are, within some of these prisons, rail cars that can shackle 150 humans at a time! Again… What could we possibly need with hundreds or even thousands of these rail cars?

No human heart would do these things. But there they are, ugly and impending.

If, however, we accept the story the Terra Papers gives us, all these things – and many others that might leave one scratching one’s head – make complete sense.

So I leave the reader with this: read past page 25, read past page 45. Read the whole of both parts 1 and 2. Though pages are missing, and the story is hard to follow at points, once you have read these fully, maybe your WHYs will be answered too.

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Glossary

ADA-MUS Renegade ADAPA cast out of the Life Center; later given the ability to appreciate beauty
ADAMUS ADA-MUS; Adam (most likely)
ADAPA Initial hybrid beasts given to EN-LIL by EN-KI; having marginal intelligence, analytical skills and sexuality were later enhanced; obedient
AKHU Birdlike humanoids; presented EA with a strand of DNA that imbued passion, given only to ADAMUS (The Gift of the Feather)
AL-AL AL-SHAR after takeover of the ASA-RRR kingdom
AL-AL-GAR Grandson of AL-AL; Titles include: IKU-MAR-BEH, ZU, ZU-ZU, AR-ZU
AL-AL-IM A Master of Genesis Sciences under AL-AL
AL-AL-U Hall built on the surviving fragment of TIAMAT by AL-AL-GAR, to commemorate the fallen of TIAMAT; Valhalla; also, the house of AL-AL and AL-AL-GAR
AL-AMBA-ZU AL-AMBAHU-ZU; Olympus
AL-AMBAHU KI (?); AL-AL-GAR’s palace on TIAMAT
AL-AMBAHU-ZU AL-AL-GAR’s palace, renamed at his victory; Olympus; “Place of Gathering of AL and ZU”
AL-SHAR Brother of AN-AN; Royal Cup Bearer initially; later called AL-AL
AM-BAHU “The Gathering Place”
AN-AN An elder king of the ASA-RRR
AN-EN Younger son of AN-U; EN-LIL
AN-SHAR Son of AN-AN
AN-U AN-AN’s grandson; made Cup Bearer to AL-AL (AL-SHAR)
ANNUNAKI EA’s volunteer crew to rebuild life on the TIAMAT fragment
APA Simian jungle beast, strong and ferocious
AR, RR ASA-RRR death ship, like the Death Star from Star Wars
AR-ZU AL-AL-GAR’s title; given after takeover of the AR ship of AN-U; "Supreme Lord of the AR”
ARI “Masters;” name given to the SSS by others
ARI-AN “Masters of Heaven;” Orion
ARI-AN “Aryan”
ARI-DU Name given to our solar system after being fully settled; “The mastered (or conquered) place”
ARIDU ARI-DU
ARYAN M-G ARI-AN warriors who abandoned the SSS-T, forming a colony in India and establishing the Hindu (HEN-T-U (?)) religion and caste system
ASA-RRR-U The ASA-RRR people
ASAR-U Of ASA-RRR
ASA “Overlords”
ASA-RRR Mammalian worlds; kingdom
Assassins SSS-EN; Orion – Lords of; a society that used drugs to induce hypnotic states for mind manipulation/control
AT ASA-RRR death technology
BAAL-EA-DAUS Star system EA retreated to; Pleiades; “Place of BAAL (Lord) EA DA (the Creator)”
BAD Our sun and solar system; “Place where death is”
BAR-BAR-U Jupiter; “World of Metal Metals”
BAR-RABBI “Son of the Rabbi;” Barrabas
Barrabas Jesus’ eldest son
BEH ASA-RRR ground forces; “Flesh Eaters”
CHET-U Native American name for the SHET-I; “Lizard men”
Crop Circles Messages from ARIAN/ASA-RRR intended for: the ASA-RRR underground, the forces of Lord RA, Sirian guerrillas, and humans; mathematical formations are signals from EA to humans to “hang on”
D-K, T-K “Teeth” of the ASA-RRR (IKU and BEH forces)
DA-EA BA-EL “Creator EA, Lord Father;" came to mean “Evil One” or “Diabolic One”
DAK D-K, T-K; elite ASA-RRR forces; “Destroyers of Life"
DAK-A-MU Venus; “Place of the DAK inside”
DAK-MU Mars; “Place of the DAK”
DUMUZZI MARDUK’s brother; assassinated by (?)
EA Eldest son of AN-U; a Master of Genesis Sciences; EN-KI
EA-SU Teacher spreading “The Way of EA;” “Teacher of Righteousness”
EL “Lord”
EL-EA, LEO “Lord of the Beasts;” EA
EN-GI “Lord of the world in the likeness of ASA-RRR”
EN-KI-ELS “Lords of EN-KI (EA);” originally Angels; reassigned to a religious use
EN-KI Title of EA; EN-GI
EN-LIL Title of AN-EN; “Lord of Command” or “Lord of the Word”
ERIDANUS Milky Way galaxy
ERIDU Earth; “The Enslaved Place;” also the solar system after EA brought it back from destruction; also the Sumerian city
G-D K-D; “Giver of Life;” EA
Grays SHET-I; renegade reptilian/mammalian hybrids (mostly reptilian)
H-N Lizard hybrid workers for underground mining
HEN-T Underground lizard hybrids; H-N; ERIDU Royals’ most trusted servants; lower intelligence, more subservient; assisted MARDUK in takeover
HENTA HEN-T
IBR IBRU; Hebrews
IBRU Sirian descendents
IESU EA-SU; Jesus
IKIKI Elite warriors of the ASA-RRR; “The Watchers”
IKU ASA-RRR starship pilots/warriors; “Master”
IKU-MAR-BEH AL-AL-GAR’s title; “He is a great one of the IKIKI and the BEH"
IR-U Neptune
IS-IS Isis
K-D ANNUNAKI; “Givers of Life;” opposite of D-K (“Destroyers of Life”)
KAKKAB SHANNAMA SHANNAMA; Uranus
KAM “Shield”
KANUS ASA-RRR home system
KI Duplicate palace on TIAMAT of the ASA-RRR king’s palace; “In the likeness of”
KRLL Gray emissary; met with Eisenhower and contracted to do abductions
KUMARBI From a Babylonian tale of a battle between ANU (AN-U) and KUMARBI; IKU-MAR-BEH: AL-AL-GAR
LEO See EL-EA
M-G See M-K
M-K, M-G SSS reptilian warriors
M-K, M’T Mohammed
MAGI M-G, M-K
MARDUK Son of EA; wrongly accused of assassinating his brother DUMUZZI; RRA-MARDUK, RRA; RA
MENT-UR Half bull, half ASA-RRR hybrid; minotaur
Mind Control SSS science
MJ-12 Majestic 12; those humans assigned to monitor the Grays’ abductions
MUM-MU Mercury; “First Born Traveler”
MUS “Monster”
N-ASAR-IM “Of Heaven – Sirius;” Nazarenes
NA-HUSH-TAN Bronze serpent statue commissioned by Moses
NIBIRU Sirians; N-IBIRU; Hebrew
NIN-HUR-SAG EA’s sister, who was also a Genesis Scientist
NZR Christians
PESH-METEN Ninth Passageway, a crucial star lane
RA RRA/MARDUK
RA-IM “RA – at the side of;” sirian DAK warriors whose memories had been tampered with, who moved to the north shores of the Mediterranean; called DAKANS or DRAKANS, they become known as Etruscans; Roman
RA-KA MARDUK/RRA’s children and trusted priests
RA-KA Pharaohs RA-KA-PER-A-A
RA-KA-M “A child of RA”
RA-KA-PER-A-A A priest of the reanimation chambers; also administrators of affairs of RRA
RA-KAM RA-KA-M; “Those of RA’s shield”
RA-LEG-US “RA – Laws/Word of;” religion
RR See AR
RRA MARDUK
RRA-MARDUK MARDUK; took over ERIDU from EN-LIL, destroyed records of other monarchs or changed them to show all heroic deeds and achievements having been his, appointed himself “Lord God and Creator of the Universe,” changed his name to “Sun God RRA, used SSA-TA techniques of mind control to erase memories of other rulers, made teaching of EA’s knowledge “evil”
RRR Mammalian younger race; KANUS; ruled by Kings
S-MA A drug produced and sold by the SSA-TA (SHET-I, SHET-T) making RRA (MARDUK) rich
SAN’GRAAL The cup of the blood of IESU (Jesus); misinterpretation of SANGRÉ REAL
SANGRÉ REAL “Blood Royal;” royal blood of IESU
SATA SSA-TA (?)
SEMT-UR Half horse, half ASA-RRR hybrid; centaur
SHANAMMA Uranus
SHET-I SHET-T and HEN-T who took over ERIDU
SHET-T, SHET SSA-TA who infiltrated and converted the HEN-T (who were trusted administrators of EN-LIL and servants of the royal families); “Secret Ones”
SHETI SHET-I
SHETU Of the SHETI; SHETU government; “Shadow” government
SIRIUS SS-RR-SS; alliance of SSS-T and ASA-RRR
SS-RR-SS Sirius; outer 9th sector
SSA-TA Renegade SSS reptiles; “Underground Ones;” enemies of both SSS-T and ASA-RRR; negotiated with MARDUK to take over ERIDU
SSS Reptile Orion empire
SSS-DAK-U Symbol of SSS and DAK (ASA-RRR) alliance; four-armed galaxy; swastika
SSS-EN “Orion – Lords of;” assassins
SSS-IM Those schooled in the ARYAN “Mysteries;” kept to middle east deserts; Essenes
SSS-T Reptilian Queens
SSS-T.RRR.SSS-T “Empire, born of the SSS-T, dying for the SSS-T;” SS-RR-SS; alliance of the SSS-T and the ASA-RRR
(continued)

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
(continued)

SU “They who knew”
T-K See D-K
TAR-GALLU Saturn; “Great Destroyer”
TARGALLU TAR-GALLU; Saturn
TCHE-L-US Caves where EA’s teaching of the Brotherhood of the Snake took place; “Place of the Word/Teachings;” transformed to CHE-R-USH to SHERIOSH to Church
TCHET-T Those of the TCHET (“Word” – “word” being EN-LIL (AN-EN)); HEN-T
TIAMAT One of two original planets around our sun (the other, MUM-MU, was Mercury); a tropical world, first developed, between Mars and Jupiter
TYPHON One name of the AR of AN-U
ZU AL-AL-GAR’s title; “One who is supreme master;” given to the most elite warriors
ZU-ZU AL-AL-GAR’s title; given after coup against AN-U
ZUZ Foreshortening of ZU-ZU; Zeus

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A Closing Discussion of the Terra Papers
by Amaterasu

There are many questions left unanswered in these Papers. Many, many, in fact. Here I will list ones we might want to contemplate, and ask of those who could answer us – should we encounter them.

What was the purpose of the dinosaurs? Was that an SSS-T experiment…or something else?

Is the Ninth Passageway a naturally occurring wormhole?

At the beginning it is mentioned that we will see “black pigs” in our media. What is the significance of the black pig?

What is the significance of “AI” (evil eye), mentioned in the list of derived Egyptian words but not mentioned in the text?

What caused the “Galactic Great Wars?” Who were involved?

How were metals forged on BAR-BAR-U (Jupiter) if habitation was not an option?

What race was Bek’Ti?

What stopped the TIAMAT fragment (Earth) from its fall into the sun?

What (who) was the neighboring star system that threatened the SSS-T (“age-old enemy”)?

What does it mean for star ships to be “cloaked in silence?”

How were energy crystals grown? What were they made of?

What were the reanimation centers? How did they work?

What gave these beings immortality?

When EA “left ERIDU,” after AN-EN (EN-LIL) was given administration, was this the city, planet or solar system?

Was the beast originally demonstrated by NIN-HUR-SAG Neanderthal?

Were all EA-SU reprogrammed by MARDUK, or did some escape that fate?

What is S-MA? Do we know it by another name?

Though it is said we will be told the significance of the Grays’ two heart system, it cannot be found in the Papers as I have received them. What is the significance?

Why did the ASA-RRR (from Book 1) become referred to as the KANUS in Book 2?

There are other questions, to be sure, and the reader may have some I failed to bring up. But, all in all, it holds together exquisitely, is consistent, and explains so much.

I have claimed the throne, but all who share the blood of EA may share it with me. We will become a “democratic monarchy,” an arrangement that, in the end, in the hands of those who hold the Gift of the Feather, will be far more satisfactory than the lizard-run operation we see today.

Join me if you can, if you are ADAMA, if you are ADAPA. And call your brothers and sisters to ascend!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I had indeed read the thread you mentioned (even posted, I do believe). And yes... There is an awesome amount of stuff that is drawn together with these Papers, and so much of how things - which seemed to illogical to me before - make so dam' much sense having read them.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

have you read the book "old world secrets, the omega project codes"?
i am in the process of reading it, and i was really excited to see more of the same stories with the same "gods" as in the Terra papers.

i also sent an e-mail to the author of the old world secrets book in hopes that he might join our discusions here.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I have read an abundance, the Omega Agency thread here on ATS, the Old World Secrets thread (but not the book because I have no money and no credit cards), The Gods of Eden, and much more. It all is fascinating and dovetails so well.

I also started this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) which has the wife of Mark Richards, a man who was part of the raid on the Dulce facility back in the '70's and who was jailed for a murder he had nothing to do with, being interviewed on the radio. She relates all the information he felt he could give her that did not violate his clearance.

It too meshes with all this.

I am amazed that there are people here that work so hard to discredit this information... Then again, I guess I am not amazed. They are likely spooks trying to keep this under wraps, or very needy of their comfy little paradigm. If they were not, they would see all this writing (often literally) on the wall and know it's true.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

What makes you an expert?

1) I have actually studied Greek and Roman mythology. Not extensively, but I've enjoyed reading Homer's stories and the purpose behind their worship of such said gods. I would like to point out that if the entire surface of the planet was truly turned to dust and the planet was re-created. Why in the hell would they educate the 'beast' about a rebel leader and make that rebel leader a god like figure? Wouldn't that some-what defeat the purpose of control? Especially when Zu Zu came so close. Such a story would inspire hope of freedom and self control. It would defeat the purpose entirely.

2) Could be broadcasted? Didn't it state in the Terra Papers that they were currently using such said devices to control us? "Could be use" and "are being used" are two very different thing....my queen. (Yes, the 'my queen' part is sarcasm) As far as I know, the only type of energy that can affect the human brain is an alpha wave. And I can promise you that your laptop does not broadcast alpha waves. Plus, the frequency of the alpha wave is going to be different for each person...no two will be totally identical.

3) I would also like to know why you'd say that the humanoid form is best suited for intelligence. I'm not saying it is, and I'm not saying it isn't. But that statement, to me, seems rather arrogant. It is a proven fact that life adapts to the environment for survival purposes. Intelligence does factor into the equation however such a tool is not a necessity.

4) If the lizards were really going to control 6,605,000,000+ intelligent beings on this planet it would seem more evident that their presence here would be a little more renown. In itself, this argument is self defeating. How could they even account for everything that we use, just as a starter, like CCT security? Wouldn't they leave some type of footprint? How about that nosy neighbor that peeks out at the street from behind a curtain? There is just too much here to make any of it believable.

5) I'll only state that you cannot answer this con because it is a valid point which negates much of this entire topic.
-------------------
1) Power and control? Such things are very human. A truly enlightened species would never desire such things for anything but conquest. And conquest may not be necessary to an evolved species. If a species is enlightened then it would realize that an equilibrium MUST be formed to ensure the survival of not just their species but all life. Surely the SSS would realize this. Power and control does not factor into such a notion. And I'd also like to point out that, as you state it ... "to wipe us out" isn't the way of the SSS. The papers CLEARLY stated that.

Also, how do you know that is what their intentions are? Assuming what you are saying is true then wouldn't YOUR mind be under their control and influence?

2) Unless you didn't truly understand my point of view about the Terra Papers I'll spell it out for you. I called it 'entertaining' not 'educational'.

3) I do not need to brush it aside or examine it. I can clearly see that, from a logical point of view, most of it is fiction. I tell you what, let's make a deal. You come up with PHYSICAL evidence that the Terra Papers could be written into the history books and I'll bow to you on the thrown.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Heh. Either promoting faith in a god outside is a brainwash or promoting a god within is.

These Papers promote god within (we are gods). I would love to have you explain WHY you think these teachings are some form of deception.

The idea that we are gods was the very first lie that the serpent spoke to Eve.
Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

The enemy of our souls (satan) has used this lie over many thousands of years. It appeals to the vanity of humans who wish to make themselves gods. It is also the antithesis of the idea of promoting a humble heart, which is pleasing to our creator (who actually humbled himself by dying on the cross for our sins).

More recently the new age movement has embraced the idea of becoming gods. They want the power without any reformation of character or without any responsibilities beyond pleasing the self. That's why it's such a dangerous deception.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

isn't the hebrew translation for lucifer bringer of light?

and in that statment you made, and eve did take a bite from the tree, and not die. doesn't that mean that god lied to eve?

edited to add: sorry as this is way off topic and a very touchy suubject. please just ignore this statment

[edit on 6/21/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I think the word means light bearer. From the original Hebrew in Isaiah 14:12, it means Daystar. The devil once had a very high position in God's kingdom before he fell.

In gnostic teaching, from which the new age borrows heavily, lucifer is viewed as a positive force since he brought 'knowledge' to mankind. However this overlooks his evil intention, which was to deny Adam and Eve access to the garden, the tree of life and ultimately fellowship with God.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join