It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Who star and flagged this?

You can't expect an extraterrestrial being that crashed on Earth, injured, to survive in our biosphere.

Calling this total B.S.

Edit: People, please THINK before you just consider stuff. You want to hold these anti-government, conspiracy mindsets but you don't look at the obvious.

[edit on 4/19/2008 by Masisoar]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
You can't expect an extraterrestrial being that crashed on Earth, injured, to survive in our biosphere.

And you know this how? Are you an expert in Exobiology from a University of Centauri Prime? Please...

I am not saying the Terra Papers are real because I wasn't there in 1947, but they are a piece of something (evidence, hoax...whatever, it still has some value).

For that matter you do not have a clue about ETs either because you have not provided us with undeniable proof for your claim. Just because you say so does not make it so.

This is the typical point of view of the "so called skeptics", where things are ridiculed right out of the bat without providing counter proof as to "why not". The onus is on both sides to provide evidence, pro et contra, not just on the side that provides the original claim.

Common sense and logic dictates that if you had proof that an ET could not survive in our biosphere, then we would also have a proof that ETs exist. When I say "proof" I mean honest to God undeniable knowledge, not a belief or a feeling or any other superstition based "evidence" which is really ignorance of the knowledge itself (or lack there of).

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Got to the fourth link and stopped reading, hasd to go out but I'm gonna finish it today. Few things I thought, it correlated with Zecharia Sitchin's books alot, I mean nearly everything except Tiamat and Nibiru and the colonizing of earth (in Sitchin's) here seems to be replaced by the colonization of the solar system (rather than going to different continents as Sitchin claimed, they went to different planets). I considered this scenario myself when reading Sitchin, since ours wasn't the only habitable planet (according to Sumerian texts, Uranus and Neptune were also habitable, but they had a different atmosphere).

To answer someone above, "Who the hell wants this dump with it loony tunes residents, wars and atmospheric poisoning?" Maybe they know more than we do about whats important in life? afterall, theyre not gonna come down and clear your bank account are they? We know barely anything about our planet except that we live on it and we're not even sure if we're alone on it, so I'm gonna say, they may know something we don't.

I'm still not sure if I'm buying it, alot of it is too cose to Sitchin, which means that alot of his translations, that he was heavily criticised over, were right on themoney, which would make him, well, incredible really,

I'm not saying that he was wrong, just that I didn't expect him to be that right, if you see what I'm saying

thanks. EMM

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

It states in the first pages of the book, that most of their electrical equipment didn't work due to our Radiation belts (EM fields around the earth), and the rest of it wasn't working properly. This sounds like a plausible reason to me and was one of the major questions I had about ZS theory, why did they make us if they had the tech?

as for Masisoar, up to you what you choose or choose not to believe is you business, but I found this "People, please THINK before you just consider stuff. You want to hold these anti-government, conspiracy mindsets but you don't look at the obvious." to be particuarly offensive, because you don't agree with me or other people on this topic, doesn't mean we don't THINK, just that we are open to stranger possibilities than you, and please enlighten me, what is the most obvious answer? that we were created by a bearded guy 6000 years ago? or that it took us billions of years to evolve to a quasi intelligent being, and couple of hundred thousand years to evolve into a fully fledged civilization capable of space travel? something don't add up to me, so I look for other 'obvious' answers.

thanks. EMM

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It sure does have a "Star-Wars-inspired" flavor to it.

I wonder what the date of that actual document is. It is obviously typed on a word processor, not a typewriter, so I would imagine this was "written" fairly recently.

Also, Id be curious to know what school he submitted his document to that got him almost 'thrown out' for heresy.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by jupiter869]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On 3rd page (including cover) page it is said that Morning Sky's grandfatther was one of the six young Indian rescuers. What age would that make the grandfather. A young Indian, I would have thought, would be maybe 18 years old maximum. So if the alien came in 1947, it would be 1965 maybe for the author’s father to old enough to have children (i.e. authors father is now 18 also). So, he now goes and has a child (the author) who goes to college at what age…. say 18.

So that brings us to the year 1983. But the author says he enrolled in university in the late sixties.

For the author to go to college in 1969 he father would have to have fathered him at 12, and the author would then be 12 in 1969 (24 years between 1947 and 1969).

Am I missing something here???

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

And you know this how? Are you an expert in Exobiology from a University of Centauri Prime? Please...

I am not saying the Terra Papers are real because I wasn't there in 1947, but they are a piece of something (evidence, hoax...whatever, it still has some value).

Common sense and logic dictates that if you had proof that an ET could not survive in our biosphere, then we would also have a proof that ETs exist. When I say "proof" I mean honest to God undeniable knowledge, not a belief or a feeling or any other superstition based "evidence" which is really ignorance of the knowledge itself (or lack there of).

I enjoyed your lecture but it doesn't take someone with a degree in "Exobiology" to make the same comment.

Don't be ignorant, there are tons of bacteria out there/viruses etc that we're immune to, that would cause anyone not from this Earth to become horribly ill and die.

There's a reason evolution happens, Amigo.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

as for Masisoar, up to you what you choose or choose not to believe is you business, but I found this "People, please THINK before you just consider stuff. You want to hold these anti-government, conspiracy mindsets but you don't look at the obvious." to be particuarly offensive, because you don't agree with me or other people on this topic, doesn't mean we don't THINK, just that we are open to stranger possibilities than you, and please enlighten me, what is the most obvious answer? that we were created by a bearded guy 6000 years ago? or that it took us billions of years to evolve to a quasi intelligent being, and couple of hundred thousand years to evolve into a fully fledged civilization capable of space travel? something don't add up to me, so I look for other 'obvious' answers.

Then hold it offensive. A biological entity from another world is not going to set down on this planet, get injured (according to these "papers") and be expected to just endure the "mild harshness" of our planet, becoming well and healthy with the aid of Native Americans.

They may have a superior immune system relative to their planet but don't forget this is a whole other planet with different organisms/biosphere/atmosphere etc that can attack their biology because they haven't evolved to overcome what we've had to deal with.

It's fairly obvious.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've just read through it all, part 1 and 2. I have to say, that this has to tie the knot for me. A little confused about the reptilians being grays and stuff. But this was well written. Ill be back on later to discuss something. For the time being, can some people at least scan through it? It was a great read.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

how do you know that the alien that crashed here was not here for thousands of years aleady? and did not already take into account for the harsh conditions and adapt to them? or were the aliens just out for a ride around the stars and accidently hit a mountain side and crashed?

if you had read the full story, you had have read that this alien was infact here long before this time. also was apart of colonizing the planets in this solar system. who also set up the atmosphere here as well.

don't get me wrong. if you have read any of my previouse posts. even if this is not true and is all an elaborate hoax, it is still a good read.i do not think it was put here to change your belief system. so i see no reason for getting upset if some people enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I get upset because the field of UFOlogy is already full of mounds and mounds of B.S. that just keeps getting added to everyday. People that are interested in UFOs come abruptly to all of this reptilian/hybrid theory crap and will immediately get turned off or join the rest of the flock that happen to believe whatever "that which is different from the government" will tell them.

An alien is not going to expose itself to Earth's biosphere for the sake of some pre-mature context.

You guys take the universe for way under what it is.

Why don't you get a degree in physics or start understanding more of the universe then apply it to your theories about stuff, get a much more fulfilling possible view.

Aliens aren't a subject of childs play.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I did read most of the " Terra Papers" and I did not read most of the posts. Star Wars influence here along with some Star Gate.

Could be made into a trilogy movie?

The papers are just someone artistic mind going off.

Roper

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I agree with this post.

Mod Edit-Please read: One-line responses

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learner

On 3rd page (including cover) page it is said that Morning Sky's grandfatther was one of the six young Indian rescuers. What age would that make the grandfather. A young Indian, I would have thought, would be maybe 18 years old maximum. So if the alien came in 1947, it would be 1965 maybe for the author’s father to old enough to have children (i.e. authors father is now 18 also). So, he now goes and has a child (the author) who goes to college at what age…. say 18.

So that brings us to the year 1983. But the author says he enrolled in university in the late sixties.

For the author to go to college in 1969 he father would have to have fathered him at 12, and the author would then be 12 in 1969 (24 years between 1947 and 1969).

Am I missing something here???

I thought about this discrepancy myself. Maybe we are both missing something. Not sure.

I do know, however, that Robert Morning Sky's life was threatened. He bailed the whole UFO scene and has not been heard from since, as far as I know.

He asked several people a long tinme ago, to remove the Terra Papers from the Internet because his life was threatened for it.

Since then, it has dissappeared from the Internet, and it is VERY hard to find, until I posted it for everyone.

Form your own conclusion, but I would certainly read it and take it into consideration.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
Edit--
I must say though why..WHY is there always a war going on in space? for having such peaceful beings (sometimes) they sure like to blast each other...You'd think they'd be gone :p

The war's always on because of writers and their lack of imagination.

Mod Edit-Please read: One-line responses

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I did read most of the " Terra Papers" and I did not read most of the posts. Star Wars influence here along with some Star Gate.

Could be made into a trilogy movie?

The papers are just someone artistic mind going off.

Roper

How do you invent a language that preceeds sumerian?

There is a whole language in the book. I doubt that anyone could invent this language by themselves. It is rooted in everything we know on Earth, language wise. It makes sense. Things that make sense, make me smile.

This whole story makes sense.

In Terra Papers, Robert Morning Sky reveals things that nobody has ever revealed before. I don't think his work has spread too far in the UFO movement. It's very rare material. That is not to say others have not read it and borrowed from it, but it appears that Zacharia Sitchen and Robert Morning Sky both arrived at independent conclusions from completely seperate angles.

It has been a long time since I read Sitchen's stuff. But if I remember correctly, Sitchen has a few different conclusions.

Robert Morning Sky's book, correlates completely to the astral travelers works published in Matrix V by Leading Edge research. The only difference is that Matrix contains a spiritual perspective that is not in Terra papers. Terra Papers are raw earth based history from a physical perspective. Matrix V includes a more complete holistic view including the spirit involvement and it's relation to the physical vehicle.

If both are read, and both taken into contect. Amazing similarities come into view, and only slight differences. The differences are due to spiritual growth and perspective only.

I think anyone who takes the approach of "this stuff is garbage" should not be reading or studying UFOlogy. Go to the Alex Jones boards and find people to fight and argue with, and you'll find all the friends there who will join you to tell the world that UFO people are "agents" and full of "disinformation" for the purposes of "mass mind control" all part of "project blue beam" and "Mockingbird".

If your'e reading this thread and you study UFOlogy, the Terra Papers are a MUST READ!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasisoarI enjoyed your lecture but it doesn't take someone with a degree in "Exobiology" to make the same comment.

Don't be ignorant, there are tons of bacteria out there/viruses etc that we're immune to, that would cause anyone not from this Earth to become horribly ill and die.

There's a reason evolution happens, Amigo.

Hi Masisoar,

Once again you go on to post unsubstantiated things, this time about other non-Earth (ET) entities being affected by our Earthly bacteria and virii. When you show me a peer reviewed study clearly showing effects of our biosphere on such an entity, I will buy you a drink.

I was hoping that you would actually see common sense that I tried to offer in my previous post, but you seem to be one of those "parrots" that only repeats what "popularistic" science serves them.

I am not saying I know anything - I don't, but after many moons spent contemplating existence I have accepted a motto "Question everything", and you my friend appear to have taken certain things for granted. For that I can only feel a bit sorry and sad...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Okay, I'm back. Anyway, I think that this is just as believable as any History book. Why? Because, we read it. We can never be sure. After all, we never lived at that time. But we can choose to believe if it is true or false. Its always our decision. This is probably the best written history of the world I've ever read. The earth was built in 6 days, or there are galactic wars going on. Hmm, which one is more believable? You decide.

Anyway, I hope that this is not true, because then that would mean we are all basically slaves, workers. Although we could just join the Rebellion and destroy the empire.

But sure, why couldn't it be true? Oh, and I think this was pretty well done.
Fake or not, interesting read.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

Hi Masisoar,

Once again you go on to post unsubstantiated things, this time about other non-Earth (ET) entities being affected by our Earthly bacteria and virii.

Do you think all planets have evolved similiar to Earth?

That's pretty much what you're suggesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I read the whole thing with an open mind and... well I buy it.

I think it's true. Like another poster said it makes sense. For everyone who read the first few pages and gave up. Go back and read the whole thing. How can you dismiss something if you won't take the time to read it all? You don't have enough knowledge about that which you are claiming is false out of hand. Go READ it all, please!

Out of context the beginning is all bizarre and sounds like a bad plot to a movie, but as a whole picture it makes sense, when you go through the developments and see the strong correlations to everything you know about history. You might not LIKE the conclusion, but hell, the truth isn't always pretty.

It accounts for pretty much EVERYTHING and is highly accurate. It fits.

I can't account for the authors age discrepancy, I'll have to look it over again to see if I can make sense of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join