It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Promecus
reply to post by Amaterasu

What makes you an expert?

Heh. A lot of study...? Geez. As much of an expert as anyone who is not in the top echelon, I suppose.

1) I have actually studied Greek and Roman mythology. Not extensively, but I've enjoyed reading Homer's stories and the purpose behind their worship of such said gods. I would like to point out that if the entire surface of the planet was truly turned to dust and the planet was re-created. Why in the hell would they educate the 'beast' about a rebel leader and make that rebel leader a god like figure? Wouldn't that some-what defeat the purpose of control? Especially when Zu Zu came so close. Such a story would inspire hope of freedom and self control. It would defeat the purpose entirely.

And I have read a LOT of "mythology" (Greek, Roman, Celtic, Shinto, Hindu, Babylonian, Sumerian, Egyptian, Native American...). I have been fascinated by it since childhood. I have read many a point of view on the "purpose behind their worship of such said gods..." I have seen many things that add up when one takes these Papers as truth.

As for WHY a monotheistic system was developed...regardless of the initial nature of said figure, if you read the Papers in detail, it was clear that the dogma was the important element. (ZU-ZU was defeated by MARDUK. Can't use HIM as the God.) The idea that life is for service to "God" with reward after death works wonders keeping the "beast" in his place, doing what they want him to. By what you have said here...I suspect you didn't read thoroughly. [shrug]

2) Could be broadcasted? Didn't it state in the Terra Papers that they were currently using such said devices to control us? "Could be use" and "are being used" are two very different thing....my queen. (Yes, the 'my queen' part is sarcasm) As far as I know, the only type of energy that can affect the human brain is an alpha wave. And I can promise you that your laptop does not broadcast alpha waves. Plus, the frequency of the alpha wave is going to be different for each person...no two will be totally identical.

No... They did not say that it was necessarily being used. It said that they had to deceive us into having devices that COULD be used for control. The wireless element in laptops is the element that could be used. And I do believe that a transmitted alpha wave that fluctuates enough to cover the bulk of the human range (the few outside that range would be inconsequential. Again, I don't think you read very closely at all...

And as for my title, by all means, knock yourself out with sarcasm. [smile]

3) I would also like to know why you'd say that the humanoid form is best suited for intelligence. I'm not saying it is, and I'm not saying it isn't. But that statement, to me, seems rather arrogant. It is a proven fact that life adapts to the environment for survival purposes. Intelligence does factor into the equation however such a tool is not a necessity.

I am guessing that the symmetrical composition of creatures of higher order (above single-cell and mollusks, say) is most likely given the building blocks of life. Not guaranteed, granted, but highly likely. And I guess that the needs of life would promote four limbs, a tail, often (for balance), and the same general senses would be useful - sight for seeing one's prey, smell for smelling the prey and so on. The most useful development would free up the forelimbs for tools in an intelligent species, which would put the body upright, and soon... You have a humanoid.

It's just a supposition based on the common needs that would dictate development. Mere logic, for whatever logic is worth. Your view may differ.

4) If the lizards were really going to control 6,605,000,000+ intelligent beings on this planet it would seem more evident that their presence here would be a little more renown. In itself, this argument is self defeating. How could they even account for everything that we use, just as a starter, like CCT security? Wouldn't they leave some type of footprint? How about that nosy neighbor that peeks out at the street from behind a curtain? There is just too much here to make any of it believable.

I don't think you understand that our number are worrying them for that very reason, and that's why the FEMA prison camps (to imprison us), the Codex Alimentarius (to starve us), the Monsanto seed grab (to control our food supply and thereby making starvation easier to achieve), the Monsanto genmod food (that poison and starve us), and things like the "Patriot" Act (that robs us of freedoms) and the "practice runs" on establishing Martial Law which give them more control.

They are gearing up to decimate us. And no... They want to remain hidden. It's far easier to control the media (and they do), pass draconian laws, and create problem-reaction-solution that gives them the control they want.

National ID, V-Chips, Social Security numbers, licenses for driving and fishing and marriage and building and on and on. All of them are control of information and the ability to keep an eye on us.

Drugs deemed "illegal," giving them the justification for spying on us (and now "terrorism" - which they manufactured), as well as seizing property on an accusation only...

Are you so blind you can't see that all of this is NOT of human heart, that it is counter to the principles we held dear in the USA? Ah well.

5) I'll only state that you cannot answer this con because it is a valid point which negates much of this entire topic.
-------------------
1) Power and control? Such things are very human. A truly enlightened species would never desire such things for anything but conquest. And conquest may not be necessary to an evolved species. If a species is enlightened then it would realize that an equilibrium MUST be formed to ensure the survival of not just their species but all life. Surely the SSS would realize this. Power and control does not factor into such a notion. And I'd also like to point out that, as you state it ... "to wipe us out" isn't the way of the SSS. The papers CLEARLY stated that.

Are they truly human? Or have we been taught that the actions of those who are less human that took power and conquest as their goal are "part of being human?" I don't know anyone personally, down here on the human level that want much more than to be assured that they and theirs are fed well, clothed well, housed well and loved.

I will not say there are not aberrations within our species, but as a rule, humans are loving and giving. Where is that in a system that is supposed to be ruled by the will of the people when a plant that has the widest applications both medicinally and as fuel and textiles is supported for these purposes by 70+% is kept from us?

Also, how do you know that is what their intentions are? Assuming what you are saying is true then wouldn't YOUR mind be under their control and influence?

If they target me, I am screwed. But they have to target me.

2) Unless you didn't truly understand my point of view about the Terra Papers I'll spell it out for you. I called it 'entertaining' not 'educational'.

Sorry you failed the course.

3) I do not need to brush it aside or examine it. I can clearly see that, from a logical point of view, most of it is fiction. I tell you what, let's make a deal. You come up with PHYSICAL evidence that the Terra Papers could be written into the history books and I'll bow to you on the thrown.

Heh. IF you're human, you may share the throne with me. I have no desire to be the only one sitting here.

Here's a link you might be interested in:

blog.myspace.com...

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Heh. Either promoting faith in a god outside is a brainwash or promoting a god within is.

These Papers promote god within (we are gods). I would love to have you explain WHY you think these teachings are some form of deception.

The idea that we are gods was the very first lie that the serpent spoke to Eve.
Genesis 3

I'm willing to accept your choice to believe as you will. I believe the Bible was a tool to keep the "beasts" in line. I'm having trouble finding anything more to say to you.

Have a nice life.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

[
I'm willing to accept your choice to believe as you will. I believe the Bible was a tool to keep the "beasts" in line. I'm having trouble finding anything more to say to you.

Have a nice life.

Well which source is more reliable, the Bible or some mysterious alien speaking through a supposed Indian. An alien who happens to believe in death stars and the sounds of explosions in space, ie an alien who has watched star wars one too many times IMHO.

It is true that believing in the Bible can be inconvenient. Especially since we are accountable to God. However I believe there is good evidence to support the biblical account. One piece of evidence is the detailed fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Prophecy which was written down thousands of years ago and coming true today.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Jeez, relax you guys. Is it really worth getting into a whose more educated tiff?

I think you both made excellent points, personally.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I think it's been a mostly polite debate. It is still the human condition to get offended by people who's opinions are different than ours, whether that makes sense or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

[

Have a nice life.

Well which source is more reliable, the Bible or some mysterious alien speaking through a supposed Indian. An alien who happens to believe in death stars and the sounds of explosions in space, ie an alien who has watched star wars one too many times IMHO.

The source most reliable is the one that is true. You believe the Bible is true. From your perspective, I'm guessing you see the Bible as more reliable. But if the Bible has been designed to mislead and control the humans of this planet as the Papers suggest, then my source is the more reliable.

As for explosions in space... We don't know whether sounds came from debris impacting (that would be heard) or whether that was added for illustrative purposes from grandfather to grandson, or the grandson misunderstood something. Or perhaps some other explanation equally possible.

If you hinge your rejection of this material on that one point, so be it.

It is true that believing in the Bible can be inconvenient. Especially since we are accountable to God.

This is rather circular logic... If you believe the Bible, I guess you have to believe you are accountable to a God. If you don't believe it, that accountability (and responsibility) falls on one's own shoulders.

However I believe there is good evidence to support the biblical account. One piece of evidence is the detailed fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Prophecy which was written down thousands of years ago and coming true today.

Hmmm. If I was a lizard-hearted one, and a book I had been using to control the "beasts" had predictions about future events, and the predictions could be used to control them (or decimate numbers if the numbers got too large), I'd find ways of "fulfilling" them. So the mere fact that prophecies are being fulfilled is not a good argument for believing. And, it would seem, many fulfillments are of prophecies that are vaguely written (like Nostradamus's - any number of things could be said to be fulfilling them), and many prophesies go unfulfilled.

[shrug]

reply to post by Malynn

I think it's been a mostly polite debate. It is still the human condition to get offended by people who's opinions are different than ours, whether that makes sense or not.

LOL! It is a choice, to become offended. It is a human choice to be offended at anything.

And to Malynn, although I did respond to the question of what makes me an expert, it was not in the least the thrust of my post. But I do appreciate your concern that things might, therefore, "heat up."

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Amaterasu, all you are doing now is dodging the issues we've presented. So I'm not even going to bother addressing you again. As my signature states, I hate repeating myself.

And yes, I will have a nice life.

On another note, however, I'd like to point something else out. If there really is an electronic blanket surrounding this system, it would require an incredible energy source. Would it not? Wouldn't we have detected this energy in some way? This energy source would have to be so magnificent that it could encompass this entire planet. Or, as Amaterasu would like us to believe, the entire solar system. Now, if it did encompass the entire solar system the energy would have to be around 5000x that produced by our own sun! (Yeah, ok that figure is a guess. But it's probably pretty close to the mark)

Think about it this way...If you were standing on Pluto right now, our sun would look much like a tiny bright star in the sky. Much like how the North Star appears to us here on Earth.

So, the idea of an energy field surrounding the entire system doesn't seem very likely.

Ok, then is it surrounding the Earth only? Again, such a field would have to require a vast amount of energy. If this is the case then where is the source of that energy? Where is the device that is producing this field...using this massive amount of energy?

And on top of it all, if there is an electronic blanket surrounding this planet then how are we able to communicate via satellite? How are we sending commands and receiving data from probes that orbit around the moons of Jupiter? How the heck does your cell phone work if there is a massive jamming signal that is constantly present?

Something else just occurred to me. Let's talk about how long these ETs live. Are they ageless or something? Just think about how long it would take to travel from here to the nearest solar system (Alpha Centauri) which is a little more than 4.2 light years from Earth. Can they move faster than C or travel in multiples of C? Hell, the Sirius system itself is about 8.6 light years from us.

Now, we could take into account the factor of time dilation where it would be possible for them to travel to our system within their life time. However dozens of thousands of years would have passed on Earth. Which would mean that we've been in existence longer than fossil records would indicate. Which again, negates the validity of the Terra Papers.

It would be nice to believe most, if not all, of what is in the Terra Papers. And some of it does make a little sense. However, there are just too many contradictions in them to seem valid.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Promecus]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I can vouch for this document. It strikes me as the most clear and comprehensive account of the galactic origins of our planet and Ourselves that I've come across so far. Take this into account with the works of David Wilcock, David Icke, Z. Sitchin, Richard Hoagland, Bill Cooper, and many, many others.

It is limited only to the lower dimentional realms, however. There is a spiritual, higher dimentional component that must be understood that goes along with this information. Morning Sky broaches this by mentioning channeling, but a lot of discernment must be used to measure the motivations of the messages coming through the many different channelers on Earth right now.

I caution you about the link I'm going to provide, that you don't get sucked into its propoganda. I provide it here to show evidence for what the Terra Papers describe - the ongoing battle. These people running this site are obviously Sirians - they pay direct tribute to Anu himself. They offer channeled material from Hitler! I once lumped them together with the reptilians, but now it's apparent that it's a little more complicated than that. There's two sides, both have factions that have reptilian DNA, and we are caught in the middle. Here's the link:
desteni.co.za...

I thank you tremendously for posting this, and I just have a couple of questions.
1. Does the document end on page 33 in the 2nd Terra Papers? It says it goes to 40 pages but there seems to be an error.
2. Can I put this up on my website? Or rather I should say, do you know how to get a hold of J. Morning Sky for approval? If this one goes "poof" again - I'd like to support it and assure that it has a safe space.

Thanks again,
Love,
Maat

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Promecus

Ok, then is it surrounding the Earth only? Again, such a field would have to require a vast amount of energy. If this is the case then where is the source of that energy? Where is the device that is producing this field...using this massive amount of energy?

This "energy field," is a blanket that encompasses the very consciousness of the planet. It has been called the veil by many sources. It is maintained both energetically and more importantly - magnetically, through a grid or network of ley lines. In addition, certain sacred portals or access points to this grid have been seized by governments long ago. (Good for us, these spots are shifting). This grid is is deeply woven into our planet, interdimentionally. For more info on hyperdimentional physics, check out David Wilcock's research at
www.divinecosmos.com...
For more info on the Magnetic grid, check out the Kryon's channelings at
www.kryon.com...

Cheers!
Maat

[edit on 22-6-2008 by maatunidy]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Amaterasu, all you are doing now is dodging the issues we've presented. So I'm not even going to bother addressing you again. As my signature states, I hate repeating myself.

Let's see... I have addressed everything you have said, proposing alternate viewpoints. I have asked questions of you that have gone unanswered, and you are now suggesting that it is me who is "dodging." That is a tactic born in the cauldron of character assassination. So, by all means, don't bother responding. You merely muddy things in the vein of one who has a vested interest in discrediting this story.

On another note, however, I'd like to point something else out. If there really is an electronic blanket surrounding this system, it would require an incredible energy source.

I am not an expert on the requirements to maintain such a construction, but I might suspect this is correct. Still, that is unanswerable until we know the mechanism.

Wouldn't we have detected this energy in some way?

Depends. If the only devices that can detect the energy are not in human control, none of us would know when energy is detected. If Dark Energy is used, likely we humans would have no clue at all.

This energy source would have to be so magnificent that it could encompass this entire planet.

I'm led to believe that Dark Energy is effectively infinite. With that source, it would be no issue at all.

Or, as Amaterasu would like us to believe, the entire solar system.

Now where did I say that??? I said I did not know how far out from this planet the blanket was. This is more tactic of one who has a vested interest in discrediting me. I am now wondering about you all the more.

Think about it this way...If you were standing on Pluto right now, our sun would look much like a tiny bright star in the sky. Much like how the North Star appears to us here on Earth.

Hmmm. I'm thinking this is incorrect. Though I could look up the distance of the North Star (Polaris), and figure its initial magnitude, I'm going to guess that the North Star is quite a bit fainter as seen from Earth than our sun is as seen from Pluto. Though the sun would be substantially dimmer on Pluto than here, it still would be recognizably brighter than Polaris is from Earth.

So, the idea of an energy field surrounding the entire system doesn't seem very likely.

I agree. I never said anything about a blanket around the solar system. This is a fabrication of yours.

Ok, then is it surrounding the Earth only?

Pretty much - just as the Papers say.

Again, such a field would have to require a vast amount of energy. If this is the case then where is the source of that energy? Where is the device that is producing this field...using this massive amount of energy?

The Papers say there are some number of places that work in tandem. And likely, "beasts" are kept away on any number of pretexts (national security, private property, and so on).

And on top of it all, if there is an electronic blanket surrounding this planet then how are we able to communicate via satellite? How are we sending commands and receiving data from probes that orbit around the moons of Jupiter? How the heck does your cell phone work if there is a massive jamming signal that is constantly present?

Well, I suspect the satellites are within the scope of the blanket, and that signals within (like cell phones) are not affected. As for probes... Maybe their data is fabricated for the public and they really aren't sending anything. Maybe signals are allowed through as long as they are not a threat (I would have to guess that they would need access to outside signals themselves, and so must presume there are ways of getting information though on a tightly controlled basis).

Needless to say, I don't have all the answers, but I can come up with plausible, and indeed, logical answers for you. When disclosure and open discourse occur, these questions will have more definitive answers.

Something else just occurred to me. Let's talk about how long these ETs live. Are they ageless or something? Just think about how long it would take to travel from here to the nearest solar system (Alpha Centauri) which is a little more than 4.2 light years from Earth. Can they move faster than C or travel in multiples of C? Hell, the Sirius system itself is about 8.6 light years from us.

From what I can glean from the Papers, they have "reanimation" tech; it is not a long stretch to suppose this can extend their lives indefinitely. I suspect the "Ninth Passageway" (PESH-METEN) is a naturally occuring wormhole, though that is speculation on my part. So I guess it is a combination of tech and an ability to travel faster than C both.

Now, we could take into account the factor of time dilation where it would be possible for them to travel to our system within their life time. However dozens of thousands of years would have passed on Earth. Which would mean that we've been in existence longer than fossil records would indicate. Which again, negates the validity of the Terra Papers.

LOL! You really are working hard to discredit these Papers, aren't you? What is your interest?

It would be nice to believe most, if not all, of what is in the Terra Papers. And some of it does make a little sense. However, there are just too many contradictions in them to seem valid.

It would seem that there are only seeming contradictions if one is not imaginative enough to think they are less limited than we are told we are... Again, I have addressed all of your points, breaking them down and deleting only redundancies. You, on the other hand, are not coming back with specifics of why my suggestions are impractical, illogical or otherwise faulty. You are ignoring my questions. You are even putting words in my mouth.

Tsk tsk.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by maatunidy
It is limited only to the lower dimentional realms, however. There is a spiritual, higher dimentional component that must be understood that goes along with this information. Morning Sky broaches this by mentioning channeling, but a lot of discernment must be used to measure the motivations of the messages coming through the many different channelers on Earth right now.

Oh, very much agreed. But I think these Papers were a bare-bones attempt to restructure our paradigm to one accepting of the basic history. One has to leap one hurdle at a time. Trying to feed it all into the heads of those who have their paradigm so deeply rooted is folly. Even this much, clearly, is rejected by a great number. Heh. One step at a time. [smile]

I will be checking out that link you provided momentarily. Looking forward!

I thank you tremendously for posting this, and I just have a couple of questions.
1. Does the document end on page 33 in the 2nd Terra Papers? It says it goes to 40 pages but there seems to be an error.

The "Page Numbers" on the linking site include things like the cover and introduction pages and do not correspond to the actual page numbers.

2. Can I put this up on my website? Or rather I should say, do you know how to get a hold of J. Morning Sky for approval? If this one goes "poof" again - I'd like to support it and assure that it has a safe space.

Sadly, no one has been able to contact Morning Sky recently. We all would LOVE to do so, however. If I were you, I would link to the page. Or create a downloadable PDF from the pages. On page 19 of this thread I also have an introduction, a glossary, and an ending discussion I would be thrilled to have included. But that would require a copy/paste. [grin]

I have the pages, and have printed them out (along with my intro, etc.). They are a gift to my local library.

I encourage others to gift their libraries as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by maatunidy
reply to post by Promecus

This "energy field," is a blanket that encompasses the very consciousness of the planet. It has been called the veil by many sources. It is maintained both energetically and more importantly - magnetically, through a grid or network of ley lines. In addition, certain sacred portals or access points to this grid have been seized by governments long ago. (Good for us, these spots are shifting). This grid is is deeply woven into our planet, interdimentionally. For more info on hyperdimentional physics, check out David Wilcock's research at
www.divinecosmos.com...
For more info on the Magnetic grid, check out the Kryon's channelings at
www.kryon.com...

Ahhhh. Excellent information. Things become clearer and clearer as we come together to share information. Thank you so much!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Tough call that... since the Bible is also about Aliens using super weapons to annihilate people..

God, his 'angels' etc are all 'not of this Earth therefor ET's in the truest sense... and the Bible is filled with death and destruction of the enemies of God and his 'chosen ones'... Lucifer 'the bringer of light' was cast down to Earth making him a resident Alien...

God cast Adam and Eve out of the Garden because they gained knowledge form the 'apple tree'

God wipes out mankind with the Flood because he was miffed that they didn't behave

Prometheus took pity on mankind and gave him fire... for which he suffered eternal punishment

Seems the Gods that mankind has chosen to worship do not want him to have knowledge or free will... even though we have the capacity in our brains...

Something is wrong here... but for over 2000 years we have had it beaten into us what the 'truth' is

So which Alien Story version is correct? Hard to tell because the original facts have been so distorted by time and 'editing' by men with agendas that all the old texts have value only as reference...

No religion, or belief in Aliens has ANY proof... it is all a matter of belief, and its all a matter of interpretation

Though we spend several lifetimes seeking the 'truth'. I doubt we will ever find it in this lifetime, or on this planet.

But seek we must... so we don't go blindly into the next level

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So which Alien Story version is correct? Hard to tell because the original facts have been so distorted by time and 'editing' by men with agendas that all the old texts have value only as reference...

This is surely true for the Bible. Not quite so much for the Terra Papers. And, in fact, the Bible seems to hold a very distorted version of the papers. The Papers have the advantage of having been through only two humans before being written. And they were written in the language (and therefore not so subject to interpretation) we are reading them in.

No religion, or belief in Aliens has ANY proof... it is all a matter of belief, and its all a matter of interpretation

What is "proof?" The archive here: www.paranormalradionetwork.org... posted by Paranormal Radio Network at 6/20/2008 7:02 PM, which is an interview of Jo Ann Richards gets pretty close.

How many sane, rational, sincere people do we have to listen to telling us that aliens are here now before we accept it as proof?

I will say that the aliens will be disclosed, and openly communicate (at least some of them) sooner rather than later. Things are changing and rapidly. More and more of us are shifting our paradigm to encompass this fact.

Though we spend several lifetimes seeking the 'truth'. I doubt we will ever find it in this lifetime, or on this planet.

I'm guessing on or around 2012...just a guess. So for those who pass before then, this is a correct statement. But absolutely, on this planet.

But seek we must... so we don't go blindly into the next level

Only blindly if we refuse to see what's before us. [smile]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

Wow, you weren't kidding about the propaganda at the desteni site! Still, I agree that it has within its agenda information coincidental to the Papers.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The great flying spaghetti monster comes to mind.

www.venganza.org...

Please let it be known that I'm not trying to discredit any one particular person in this thread. Only the validity of the Terra Papers. It is very easy for someone to say "It's real because you don't understand it". But that doesn't make any statement true.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The great flying spaghetti monster comes to mind.

www.venganza.org...

Please let it be known that I'm not trying to discredit any one particular person in this thread. Only the validity of the Terra Papers. It is very easy for someone to say "It's real because you don't understand it". But that doesn't make any statement true.

Heh. Who said that? I didn't. I said there is a lot of missing information and without additional information, there are things we can't understand.

The fact that it makes what's going on in the Universe today make sense where it didn't before is why *I* believe it is true.

The Bible didn't explain things; the News didn't make things make sense. But by the end of reading these Papers, virtually ALL of what I see in the world around me makes total sense.

So. That is why *I* believe these Papers are a very close rendition of the truth. If you can make sense out of the mess the world is in some other way, knock yourself out.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It is true that believing in the Bible can be inconvenient. Especially since we are accountable to God. However I believe there is good evidence to support the biblical account. One piece of evidence is the detailed fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Prophecy which was written down thousands of years ago and coming true today.

the bible is hardly reliable. you are more familiar with it, for sure, but its reliability is suspect to all but the most ardent believers.

i will also add that the prophecies have come true time and again. that is the nature of the prophecies given, and the way we interpret such things.

i agree with Zorgon. My thoughts are summed up nicely by Ghandi: "I like Christ. I don't like Christians. They are not very Christ like."

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I get upset because the field of UFOlogy is already full of mounds and mounds of B.S.

Translation; if it doesn't agree with my paradigm, it's B.S. if it agrees with other people's paradigms, who I don't agree with, it's B.S. and foremost, if it gives any validity, whatsoever, to the ancient texts of every ancient civ in ancient history, it's B.S. because we all know that no one told the truth back then, that Troy never existed: cerhas.uc.edu... , that the bible stories were not based on history as no examples of similar events were ever found from the same area of the world: www.ancienttexts.org... ,
that even IF there were similar examples, those examples were pure myth and the people mentioned never existed: news.bbc.co.uk... , that there's no archaeological evidence of reptilians having ever been to this planet: oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
and my personal favorite:
www.thestargates.com...
Hey, did you know the ancient Greeks couldn't write (so said Friedrich August Wolf) ? www.ancientscripts.com...

Well even if all of that may have archaeological evidence, it is still probably just myth. (use to be archaeological evidence was science, now it appears that only some archaeological evidence is science and the rest is still myth. isn't that interesting?

It's okay though. I understand everyone has their own paradigm to protect but you might want to consider modifying your stance a bit if the truth is what you are honestly after.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm still reading this thread, found it a while ago and for got about it
on page 8 or so now. I see alot of the same questions being asked, I'm going to answers these through my own perspective and hopefully it will help people find theirs, by no means right though.

DAK MU is mars, DAK A MU is venus as far as I could tell. ERIDU is Earth which was formed from the remains of TIAMAT. TIAMAT was apparently split into 2 pieces, half of it became the asteroid belt, the other half became Earth. No particualr 'evidence' for this creation story same as any other, although this one does have some interesting factors, similar to Sitchin's from what I could tell. Uranus does show signs of a massive collision, which knocked it on it's side, current explanation is a large meteorite. The asteroid belt which seperates the inner planets from the outer planets is said to be too large for a moon, to small for a planet. NASA Scientist's believe that mars was once a habitable planet (although they deny any evidence of civilization, past or present).

A part I found intersting was when EA fled to the star system BAAL EA DAUS or Pleaides, this was interesting to me as in Alex Collier's account, the pleaideans, although willing to help, didn't want direct contact as they were recovering from a similar ordeal as we are going through now, as well as being previously involded with Earth. This could be a reason as to why the don't want direct combat, they were in some way connected to what has happened here. There are many corroborations with the Terra papers and Alex Collier's accounts, another being the galactic council and the need to be 'invited' to Earth for 'posession' rights.

It does disagree with these same accounts at points as well though (Reptillians were not 'evolved' in this galaxy according to Collier), so it is by no means 100% correct, but interesting similarities none the less.

EMM

(sorry if these have been answered, I'm still reading whole thread)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join