It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is the info regarding the UFO Hunters/History Channel investigation that I pulled from Indiana Mufon"

The UFO Hunters team (History Channel) will be in Kokomo from Sunday June 8th thru 13th investigating and filming the events surrounding April 16 boom. The team will have an office set up (101 N. Buckeye Street) for interviewing and may recreate the 'sonic type boom' from a rural location to try and duplicate the sound witnesses heard. Kokomo area residents should expect to see published media and radio interviews on all of this. We will post more information here when available.

source

Rush

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sequence

Hey sequence. I'm glad that Jeff is helping. I'm sure that if he ever gets to a point that he feels overwhelmed with it he will tell you. My suggestion is that you continue to utilize him and his knowledge. Continue to gather your footage and images, but only until it becomes a burden to you, then maybe step back a little, take a breather. Something like this can really take over one's emotions, and I truly don't want to see that happen for you. Reading over my earlier post when I stated that "this is causing alot of stress for people", you must know that I was not talking about myself, only those of you citizens up north that are dealing with all of this.

And now days with so much activity all over the world, and so much attention being given to the ufo phenom, witnesses aren't labeled as 'insane' like they used to be. Especially with so many witnesses coming forward from the northern Indy flap. Have you considered making it to the mufon meeting in August? The UFO Hunters have also set up an office (see the address above) if you're interested.

Hang in there!

Rush

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I will contact Jeff later this afternoon and ask for help. I will consider going to the MUfon meeting in August, I would be a hypocrite if I was not willing to view and hear what they have gathered for our area and at least give me some insight to the process of how they handle all incoming data, etc;,
maybe I am being judgemental and I need to work on this. Yes, you are right about the attitude today about sightings. I guess when this started,(excessive sightings) recently for me, I felt alone and had no idea of where to look for help. I just knew everyone needed to know.I am a little slow at this new era of technology, and the internet but I'm slowly evolving. I am realizing I am not alone, and just maybe I have nothing to fear and this thread and site has taught me that there is people willing to provide time and help if only I would take the leap of faith and ask.Fear has closed off my mind recently, but I am getting my open mind again to jump in and maybe participate more freely without being a jerk with sarcasm. Please forgive me if I have offended or sounded harsh to anyone. Just a momentary brain closure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequence
I am a little slow at this new era of technology, and the internet but I'm slowly evolving.

Me too, my teenager had to convince me that an "avatar" was not evil.

Rush

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I pulled this from the Indiana Mufon site as well:

And what about the reported aircraft down and debris field that was first denied and then according to witnesses showed up in northern Tipton County; attended by some 40 plus law enforcement, emergency vehicles and even reported helicopters? What about the report of the presence of two (count them two) Wal-mart 18 wheel vans on back roads near the scene?

linky

This is interesting. While I heard talk shortly after the April incident(s) of a possible crash, and as the scanner recorded, the emergency officials looking for one I had heard no more of it until now. Just an interesting piece of the puzzle.

Rush

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to come in and post a link for you all with reports from NUFORC. Last reports in April were from Kokomo.

Link

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

They are obviously horribly behind..Or have had data stolen by aliens..ho ho.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anybody think this is similar to the Kokomo OBOL phenomenon
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

I see some similarity..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry, I got cut off by the storm that blew through here. Lost the top of a tree in fact.. anyway to clarrify--I mean Compare Jared's pictures with the objects in the first two videos..from Canada.. I'm no expert but I think they are dead ringer.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
We live about 25 miles north of Kokomo. We were never interested nor did we believe in UFO's. I guess we had never had a reason to think about them. However, our lives, on January 16, 2008 changed forever! On January 16, 2008 between 9 and 10 PM, my son was driving home from Denver, IN when he noticed an object with two lights hovering above our home. I was inside with my pregnant daughter-in-law and my two other children, ages 13 and 16, and I never heard any sounds at all. As he approached the object, he was totally freaked out and scared because the object was so near to our home. He started flashing his lights at the object and the object appeared to notice him because it tipped to one side and slowly moved across the road but stayed near. It stayed right above the neighbors barn. The object did some other strange things but I wont go into that here. My son ran inside to get us and we were able to go outside and see the object. It continued to slowly move to the other neighbors field. The object was here for maybe 10 minutes before the jets and other aircrafts started coming and flying around it. We never see this kind of air show here! We were amazed and not a little bit scared! After about 15 minutes the object lit up brightly and just disappeared or left so fast we couldnt see it with the naked eye. We called the sheriff and made a report. We had no idea what this was at the time but we know that it was not anything we had ever experienced or seen before. We filled out a report on HBCC.org and with MUFON. But this wasnt the end! On January 22, 2008 between 7and7:30PM, my son and his wife were laying on their bed watching TV when the object came back and made itself visible to them through their bedroom window. It was as if it was trying to get his attention. They ran into the living room and told us what they had just seen so we got the video camera out again and tried to video it. We got a few minutes of footage. It was absolutely amazing. Since that night we have seen lights and objects repeatedly. The greatest show I think though besides the first one when the object was being chased by the jets, was on April 16, 2008 around 9:30 or so. We saw many lights in the sky and then 4 huge orange balls of light that were spectacular and scarry. I have no idea what is going on in this neck of the woods but I only know that what we have been seeing cannot be from this world.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by mbex77]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by mbex77]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow!!! Do you have the video? Can you upload it? I think we were onto something with these maps and showing where UFO's were being spotted. If you notice now they are no longer providing maps. I am speculating but I think that PA is the next big hotspot.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

kdial1,
I think it was already linked to this thread...
www.hbccufo.org...

All..

In previous post I was referring to the ones from Canada (new videos are on there today). They are labelled

New Discovery of ufos in Canada and USA with high resolution videos

mbex77,
Thanks for joining the thread!

BP

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thanks BP, wow!! I am surprised this did not get more coverage. Like Stephenville.

Welcome to ATS mbex77, Thank you for sharing your experience!

I believe they were probably fascinated by you and your family because you signaled them with flashing your lights. They took definate interest to that and visited you more often. Thanks again for sharing.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Any relation of increased sightings to the subsequent "Greatest Floods in History" in Indiana?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hi Skyfloating. This past flood on Saturday, June 7 was located in centrol Indiana and south. It was unbelievable. So I doubt if this had anything to do with the sightings. These sightings have been going on for so long. And seems to get very active in the spring and early summer.

Rush

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mbex77

Hi mbex77 and thanks so much for joining this thread with the details. The video and images are fantastic. I find this one most intruiging:

I have a question. Is that green light streaked (as in motion) or was that one continuous light? If it is then this certainly looks like a triangle shaped craft to me.

Also, have you been interviewed by the Discovery Channel and/or the History Channel?

Any updates that you can give us or pass on to BlackProjects will be greatly appreciated.

Rush

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I, too have seemingly had them respond to flashing headlights. I was parked on a levy in my vehicle in the winter. I had done so to open up more sky to observation and so I didn't have to bend my neck up all night. The person observing with me was getting cold, so they were going to drive back home while I stayed out longer. When the headlights came on, in less than a SECOND, the orbs lit in the sky. They decided to stay and watch some more (we had previously seen the OBOLS that night, but it was getting quiet by then). After about 15-20 minutes of nothing, they again decided to go home and when the headlights were turned on, AGAIN the OBOLs came out, also less than a second from doing so. The odds of two simultaneosly occuring incidents, fifteen minutes apart with no OBOLS in between does validate this somewhat. I have tried a 2M candlepower light since then, but have had no effect.

I'm reviewing DVDs now, and my attention is on the ''sparkling'' that caught my attention in several of the posts that I was compiling from the MUFON database. I have seen this almost twinkling of tiny strobes during and after OBOL events. It is more obvious when played at 2X speeds and above. In one instance it appears to be a very large craft traveling with seemingly random strobes on the body of the craft. That or a group traveling in formation. I'll try to isolate it and upload it somewhere that the already bad footage won't be degraded into nothingness. Here is the beginning of the thread on MUFON, I still have to get it up to the current date (was nearly there and had a browser issue that killed about 30 reports, for the second time). Check it out if you like and leave comments--the mufon board is pretty dead as it stands.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sorry, that was my post about the MUFON msg board, I forgot to log in.

Whos pics are those in that series? I'm not surprised if nothing could be gained from them, there's so much motion blur.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hello mbex77, and welcome to ATS. What you and your family has captured on video, is the same type of "crafts?" that I have been observing in northern In. and southern lower Mi. for several YEARS.

I am so glad that someone has got this on video... I must say that I have never seen them come down close to the ground, let alone up to the house!

Almost on any given night, clear conditions...I can spot at least two of these things in the sky. What ever they are...they are ALWAYS up there and have been for quite some time now, so you need not fear an "imminent invasion"...

The first time I noticed these bright, red, green, blue and violet purple flashing objects was back in 1996 ....I was living on Shavehead lake in MI. and there were 5 of these in a "L" formation quite low right over the lake....since that day,I have seen them an a regular basis...now that you know what your looking for...you will see that they are always up there....just what "they" are....is still open for debate.

What they are NOT is stars, planets, airplanes, blimps, weather balloons or swamp gas. I'm glad you have better equipment than I do so others can see what is hanging out in the skies over Indiana..... they move, they stay stationary...they move erratically and appear to be under intelligent control.

I've seen them up close through a telescope...but to be honest, they flash so brightly...it was impossible for me to determine a shape. Thanks to you and your family for having the presents of mind to film these. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to U2U me, remember these things have been up there for years....so at this time I do not feel you have anything to fear. That being said...its interesting that they are venturing closer to the ground... keep vigilant and mabey we can actually identify these with some closer photos/video.... ..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok, so that wasn't my anonymous post-it wasn't approved I guess. Hmm.

Anyhow, what I said was that I have also had them seemingly respond to flashing lights. I was watching for them one winter eve, parked on a levee with the vehicle facing upward so we could see more sky and not have to crane our necks. After seeing a few balls of light, my partner was getting cold and decided to go back home. When the headlights were turned on (less than a SECOND later) the lights appeared at about 20-30 degrees above the horizon, looking very close. Upon seeing this, the vehicle was shut off. We waited another 10-15 minutes and once again, they got cold and we weren't seeing anything more. Started vehicle a second time, once again the balls appeared (again, less than one second). The odds of this happening twice with such syncronozation, and no displays in between have to be quite low.

I'm going to post my 4 light "stair-step" video on youtube, I've never posted anything before so I'll have to figure it out.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join