It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

ok, thanks for letting me know.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just came across this from Michigan.... OMG I cannot believe how big of a hotspot The great lakes states have been lately!

www.youtube.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
One from Indiana/ufo stalker

Log Number: US-06262008-0009
Submitted Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:01:06 UTC
Event Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:00:00 UTC
Region: Indiana
Longitude: -85.81590270996094
Latitude: 39.915401458740234
Shape: Star-like
Distance: Unknown
Description:
I was on my way home when i took notcie to one star...it seemed to be moving so I pulled over to the side of the road and watched it move side to side then shot to the right stood still and then went out...I kept watching and it reapeared in the same area in which it went out and then "shut off again" I stayed there for about 15 mins waiting to see if I could see it aain to no avail. Indiana seems to be having a lot of these lately!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This siting from HBCC in Kokomo.

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was expecting the sightings from the Indiana and surrounding area to die down as time passed. But it seems to remain at a certain level, which is surprising.

Thanks for all the ongoing reporting.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

NGC,
Yes June was slow and by history on Indiana Mufon typically is. July though tends to pick up. We will see if that continues to follow suite.
BP

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A few more accounts from across the state as posted on NUFORC
www.nuforc.org...
>>Fort Wayne,Schererville, Mackey, Libertyto name a few

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

Mod edit: Please see the Terms and Conditions:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Duzey]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Commodore Secrets

Hi Commodore and thanks for posting that link. I'm in central Indy and like you did not realize that there was so much activity in that area. If you get any great sightings, photos or video be sure to update.

Rush

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This one from MUFON from Covington,IN

By chance did anynoe see the large orange lighted object approximately 10-12 miles NE of Covington Indiana at around 3:10 a.m.? I was on my usual nightly run in my semi from Chicago to Evansville. I was on S.R 63 about 7-8 mi north of covington when i spotted a bright orangish white object in the sky to the east of me. At first glance I just thought it was the typical early morn planets rising in the sky until I stopped to have a better look. It was to large to be a planet or large star plus getting a better look at it it was shaped like an oval standing vertically. It did not move nor any sound heard. I got my binoculars out to see if maybe it was a low aircraft with its landing lights on but there were no Nav lights or strobes and the color was an orangish at first but as i watched it, it seemed to pulse and change colors from the orange to white. from where i was standing it was at about a 30 degree elevation from me so i am guessing at it being at 2 to 3000 ft in alt. I watched it for about 3 min hovering there and then as if somebody turned off a light switch it completely vanished in front of my eyes. I kept looking with the binoculars but there was no trace of anything. If anyone else spotted this object early thurs morn let me know so I dont think i'm totally nuts.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OOps. My last post was completely removed. I was only trying to point readers to some local Evansville area info that I have compiled.
Anyway, we had a report today in the local news about a UFO spotted in Gibson County. Here is the info from FOX news:

UFO in Gibson County?
Reported by: Web Producer
Friday, Jul 11, 2008 @05:53pm CST

For the second time within a week, a UFO sighting has been reported in southwestern Indiana. The first report was on July 4th. An unidentified person near Mackey in Gibson County snapped a picture on his cell phone then posted it on a national UFO website. It reportedly shows a glowing orange object moving from north to southwest. Early Friday morning, a man in Huntingburg reported seeing several bright lights in a "V" shape, but as he retrieved his camera, the lights disappeared. Police say they did not receive any other reports of the lights.

I hope the following statement is allowed. if not please just remove this sentance and not my entire post.

You can google Evansville UFO and look for my blogspot for more local info.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Commodore Secrets]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Tipton is near Kokomo..
From HBCCUFO >>

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: July 4, 2008 Time: Evening.

This past 4th of July my family and I were watching the Tipton, IN fireworks from our front yard, which is about 15 miles south east. Some people across the field were lighting off some nice ones too. We saw many go up and explode, but one large orange ball of light stayed in the air. We thought is was a helicopter watching the fire works. About one hour later we came back out to the front to see what was being fired off and then we saw the light moving horizontally, still thought is was a helicopter, but it was not blinking and was just too big to be one, but what do I know. We left the front again and came back about 10 minutes later to shut the barn doors and saw it was still in the sky. All of a sudden it started to vibrate and turned into a tiny red light and was gone within less than a second. My husband, daughter and I all looked at each other with the look of "holy crap"! What the ---- was that?!

The weird thing was that about 20 years ago when I lived in Michigan as a kid, my brother came screaming in the house about a craft with orange lights and pipes underneath, that he saw hovering above the streetlight at the end of the driveway. I remember the air smelling like a chemical gas like smell. 3 adults and 1 child (me) all jumped in my brothers supped up Firebird and followed this big orange light (going about 100 mph down the back roads) for several miles until we couldn't catch up and go any further. It was very low, just above the telephone wires. For that one, my mother called the state police and there were many other reports of the orange light. The next day it was in the paper as a downed weather balloon. There is no way a weather balloon can do what we saw the orange light doing.

The 4th of July one looked exactly like it! Someone else in this area had to have seen it, it was quite large. I was thinking about reporting it to the police, but I don't have much respect for the law enforcement in my area, they act like Barney in Mayberry.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Those are your defense plants . I know this from beeing on the everit space station of old and watching ships fly up and down from those areas in the United States . Sitting uptop for weeks at a time you learn things . It is genetic for me to fly around my people have been doin it fer a while I geuss .

My geuss is the humanoid grey the Amerikan indians know is there checking out your new long range fighters and bombers that are getting ready for test .

[edit on 13-7-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is another from truck driver near South Bend MUFON
>>I am a truck driver and was pulling out of South Bend Indiana with a load.
I was watching light bugs in the trees and bushes on both sides of the highway.
It was dark, but the half moon was out and bright in the sky. On the west side
of the freeway, beneath the moon, I saw stars in the dark sky.
My attention was caught by a dark mass in the sky that seemed to be backlite.
I looked bact to the object several times until i finally noticed the there seemed
to be lights under the bottom half of the object. The lights were very bright, and the object was moving very slowly.
I slowed down trying to maintain eye contact. I finally pulled my truck to the shoulder and got out of my Tractor.
The object was still moving slow enough to be mistaken for a balloon and that was what I thought I would see.
The object was rotating.
The lights on the bottom were now facing me and were clearly in an oval pattern around the outer edge of the object. I tried to take pictures with my camera but it wouldnt focas. It was maybe 1.5 miles to my west. Maybe 50 to 60 yards in length. And floated across the sky while appearing to corkscrew through the air. It seemed to stop. And then right itself. The lights on the bottom of the object brighted, and suddenly the object "rocketed" forward. It moved away very quickly, but I still saw the light for a good 60 to 75 seconds. There was no sound. When I finally lost sight of it in the night i Jumped back into my Truck and headed to my destination. I was excited by what I saw and sent text messages to a friend and a nephew. By the time I got to Benton Harbor Michigan I was on my C.B. trying to see if anyone may have seen anything.
One driver told me that he saw fighter plans in the night sky but I wasnt sure if he was telling me the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here's a couple more that have occurred in the last couple days. Who said they went back home? One from Plymouth..not sure about the other.

www.hbccufo.org...

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello, I live just west of Indianapolis, in Hendricks county and I thought I'd share some rather strange sights that have occured last night and tonight.

I've been reading over this thread and what I saw seems to match the description of the amber lights trailing off more amber lights. My sister and dad were witness to them as well but that is all the proof I have. I believe I'm going to get the camera's battery charged and ready so to have physical evidence.

Last night, at about 10:07 I was driving home from work and in the northern sky I saw a very bright amber light fade in, and close to it another amber light came into view and about five seconds later they both fade out. About two minutes later, and half a mile from my home now, I witness the exact same thing only they were much closer, about the same altitude the crop duster planes get around the fields out here. They did the exact same thing and at this point I'm a little freaked.

They fade shortly after, only for the exact same thing to appear on the western skyline a second later. I get home and get my father and sister to look outside with me and watch for more. About five minutes later far away in the northern sky we see the same thing, one amber light appears and a second behind it. They never move, but just hover.

The same thing happened tonight at nearly the exact same time except there were more. I witness three on my way home. And when I pull up into my drive way, and in the far northern sky line like last night FIVE of them appear. First two wink in, then trail off two more forming what appeared to be a rectangular formation. The two on the top were farther out than the two on the bottom. Sort of like this....

And then another trailed of one of them and they all flickered out one after another. It was the craziest thing. I want to see if they'll do it again tomorrow night again so I'll try to get some footage if I can.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ANother today from MUFON - this siting in Lafayette area. >>
I was arriving home at ecactly 10:20pm EST last night at my home on the edge of town Lafayette Indiana. My home is located right off US Hwy 26 headed towards Rossville IN. I wasn't even looking at the sky--was paying attention to the road and very noticably were 3 large bright orange spheres. I said "here we go again"--it was the same as I reported to MUFON last year. 3 large balls of orange/yellow color, followed by a plane like noise (fairly loud)--and then nothingness---then separately very far apart--like opposite areas of your vision you see very very small white flashing lights. Last time someone posted saying that it is a refueling exercise at Grisson Airforce Base in Peru Indiana--and I could believe that however the speed that they disappear and reappear is like nothing I have ever seen with even military aircraft.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It seems sitings in Indiana are starting to increase again..let's all keep our eyes open and cameras ready.
>>Case ID: 11741
Log Number: US-07252008-0024
Submitted Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:28:43 UTC
Event Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:00:00 UTC
City: Ambia
Region: Indiana
Longitude: -87.46309661865234
Latitude: 40.465999603271484
Shape: Fireball,Star-like
Duration: 10:00:00
Distance: Over one mile
Terrain: Fields
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None,Does Not Apply
Description:
A buddy and I were driving back from Danville, IL on ST Rd 26. I started spacing off and noticed some orange lights in the sky. They didn't really register with me until my friend noticed them and said they were going out, moving, and fading back in (staying stationary while lit). This brought it to my attention immediately, and we began to look at the sky for more strangeness. About five minutes later, a light shows up ahead of us. I thought it was the tower up ahead, until it faded out and lit back up in a location directly to the left. We counted it doing this six times, and didn't see it any more that night. Honestly, I believe there have to be aliens, but I'm not stir crazy about it, and will try to explain it away as this, that, or the other. I couldn't explain this. The lights were stationary while lit, and as soon as they faded away, another one lit up in another location near it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi all. I'm just outside of Macy (about 1/2 hr north of Kokomo) visiting my sister-in-law and her husband and as soon as we got here she could not wait to tell me that they had a sighting of these orange lights on Wednesday night.

They were walking by the lake just off of Hwy. 31 with my father-in-law when they noticed an orange light to the southeast that was perfectly circular and became brighter and brighter and then poof, it was gone. About 10 degrees from that another orange appeared and did the same thing.

My father-in-law is ex-military as well and the first words out of his (always logical) mouth was "We just saw a UFO, didn't we?". According to him these were NOT any kind of flare. According to them it was just too big. They were shocked. My sister-in-law was so excited because I've spoken with her on many occasions about these sightings. She still does not understand what they saw, nothing that she has ever seen before.

I'm going to have her read some of the reports tomorrow and take note of the similarities/differences. I'll post with any more details when I get them. I can say this, no one around this area that I've spoken with believes that these sightings are coming out of Grissom.

BlackProjects, thanks for all the reports that you are posting.

Rush

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi im Joe Imade a report to this site and you can see it along with my pics.
billknell.tripod.com...

My wife saw a and others saw what apeared to be a softball sized red and orange light in the sky then about 10- 5 mins. later jets appeard and started dropping flares . They got the names messed up I Joe said what Chris said so swith the names with what was said me being chris when im really joe.

the picture is of the jets dropping flares as i didnt have the camera out when the ufo was there. The Jets showed up later than the sighting

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join