It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Jared/Sequence:
Any updates? recent sitings? New photos?

BP

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi to all of you.
I would really like to see some of you photos taken over the Kokomo area recently. I have a few of my own but do not know how to upload and send it on YouTube or this site. Send me you pictures to my email and then I can send you my pictures and then you can upload then for me, if it's possible to do it that way.
Thanks, Magic.starlight

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot my email address. [email protected]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by magic.starlight

Hi magic.starlight. I have sent you an email.

Rush

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here are the two pictures that magic sent me. I am still trying to find the detailed report. I'll post that as soon as I do. I especially find interesting the second pic. Amazing comparison to others that I have seen.

The only editing I did was to reduce the size of the 1st pic.

Rush

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hiyah Rush, Hi all ....been reading this thread off and on and checking in and out, wow Indiana is really having a lot of sightings...thanks for putting those pictures up for magic Rush, I like the 2nd one

What's the latest on the History Channel/Discovery Channel coming to that one ATS's members house about his sighting?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hey LA. Out of the two members, one was interviewed, but I'm not sure which channel: Disc/NG/Hist. The other member was not contacted and had decided not to do the interview anyway. This is causing stress for alot of people. And that's the frustrating part. I think that the citizens deserve an explanation if it is indeed military. That member, however, did turn over the video to JRitz, so we'll see what comes of it.

Rush :

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe that this is the link to magic's report (magic, if it is not please let me know):

HBCC: Tipton

Rush

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Wow that's awesome, I am glad the video is going to be analyzed by him, I'd rather see it in his hands any day then the cable tv crowd from what I have seen so far of their "shows". Thanks for the update

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
magic/hsur,
Thanks for the new pictures..The second one actually looks like what I saw in Ft Wayne(Two Orange lights close together- flew almost all the way across the sky heading due south) area the other eve. Years ago, when I observed what I think is same phenomenon in Lafayette area the number of orange lights would change sometimes up to 5 down to one or two..then when you thought show was done..one would light up quite a distance away..History on MUFON and other sites seem to suggest less activity in June for whatever reason..It will be interesting to see if that is the case this year.

BP

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
What's the latest on the History Channel/Discovery Channel coming to that one ATS's members house about his sighting?

Just an update. I believe, but I haven't confirmed this, that the Discovery Channel did the interviews in May, possibly airing in September and that the History Channel will be interviewing in mid June. I'll try to get some details.

Rush

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi all. Here are a couple of more pics that magic.starlight brought to my attention, taken on April 17, 2008, the night after the sonic boom over the Kokomo Mall:

Here is a link to the report.

Rush

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hsur,
Those most recent photos are interesting to say the least. I have no real skills at enhancing these other than some basic paint skills. However, if you look at the object it almost appears to be a couple of structures facing each other on some sort of platform.. Anyone else notice that?

BP

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi BlackProjects. Are you referring to the 4/17 pics? I can't even guess what that might be. I'll try to enhance it a little tonight.

Rush

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Y'all need to make sure Internos sees those latest ones...I'd like to see his take on those, I find them very interesting! Thanks for posting them Rush!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Found this article
www.dailynewscaster.com...

wonder if the activity is linked to the sightings?
they know something we dont if it is?
dunno, dont live in that area.
just wondering.

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Y'all need to make sure Internos sees those latest ones...I'd like to see his take on those, I find them very interesting! Thanks for posting them Rush!

Hey LA. Already done. I thought that since Jeff is helping with the video (and I'm not 100% sure that sequence has sent that on, I'll check) but that Internos may be able to look at the pics. I'm waiting for a reply.

Originally posted by Homeles
wonder if the activity is linked to the sightings?
they know something we dont if it is?
dunno, dont live in that area.
just wondering.
peace

Hi Homeles and thanks for the link, I'm in Indy and haven't heard this. Too much time ats-ing and not enough time watching the news.

It's highly possible that they know something that we don't, I'm sure that is the case. However, I can't say one way or another if these are related. The northern Indiana sightings have been going on for years, primarily in the spring. This may account for some new sightings though. Thanks again for the info, welcome to ATS.

Rush

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For all those "Hoosiers" out there observing..I just heard Indiana MUFON is meeting >>

Just booked the room at the South Branch Library on Center Road for Saturday, August 16th from 12 noon to 5:00 PM. Coffee will be provided.

I'm sure the Kokomo area sitings will be discussed..
Check Indiana MUFON site for more info

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hi, hsur2112

I post some enhancements i made of the pics:

Image 1
Crop from original

Bicubic resample (by a factor of 12)

Pixel resize (by a factor of 12)

Image 2
Bicubic resample (by a factor of 12)

Pixel resize (by a factor of 12)

Image 2
Bicubic resample (by a factor of 7)

Pixel resize (by a factor of 7)

Regarding the last one, this one

in my opinion is very interesting, but its appearance is very grainy.
Is there any way to know if there's a better version available?
I look forward to hear from Jeff about the video, hes the best of the best in that stuff.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi Interno,

That was a great job you did with my pictures. Would you care to send me your email address so I can send you a few more. [email protected] Thanks

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join