It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello All,
Sorry I have been absent from the thread, but my life has changed dramatically as can be expected when an un-natural occurance affects your life. I have been through every emotion and finally came to the realization that I can only account for my own self and be true for self. I do not wish to instill fear but like most of you, I am only searching for trueful and honest answers. I know the debunkers are out there but I need advice or help with my problem. My film that I shot the night before and during and after the sonic booms, I gave to my Mufon FI. I have just learned that they can't analize my tape. I know WISH-TV could not either and had to come to my house and film off my tv set from camcorder. They can only view from my tv and camcorder. Does this make sense? With all the technology today, how can this be? Well now I have been contacted for an interview specal with NG and History Channel. I don't know if I will do it, if I do it must be in shadow. The question I have on this is, don't these people have the latest technology to analize my tape? I really want my tape analized, not filmed off my tv set onto their camera. I want it blown up and analized.My camcorder is about a 2000 Sony 450 x digital 8 handycam. This camera is not that old. What is the majority thoughts about these 2 programs? Can they be trusted to do fair programming? Also, The UFO's some have left the area but I am seeing new kocations and I am waiting for clearer skies to pinpoint their habits. I have seen some amazing sights, but because of distance can not shoot.Any info or advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

Hi sequence. It's good to hear from you. I sent Springer a u2u to get you some help with this. I wish I could help. I really hope that you consider this interview with NG/Hist. Channel. We would love to see this get the attention (on the national level) that it deserves. Hopefully you will be contacted with some help soon, sit tight.

Thanks for updating.

Rush

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Hi there-
I would have no issue analyzing the tape, and it seems you have a fairly common digital hi-8. I work with those a lot and have decks to transfer the tape out for analysis. You can contact me at [email protected]. If you truly want it examined, David Biedny and I are always open for taking care of that. Totally your call.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Hi Jeff and thanks for responding so quickly. I left sequence a u2u to check your post. I've seen part of that footage, it's very interesting indeed. Local news channels covered it, but had to shoot their footage from a tv.

It is my understanding that the History Channel is there today, possibly interviewing two ATS members that have been updating us on the activity up north.

Rush

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sequence,
As another Indiana resident, I encourage you to accept the invitation to be interviewed. Hiding your identity is fine but might make you less credible. Id understand if you truly feel threatened for some reason.
RR

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Sequence. I'm glad you've returned to the thread

I'm glad to hear you are okay

JRitzman is right, the tape can also be transferred to digital rather easily. I'm not sure about your specific model of Video 8 Recorder, but many of them have a video output port. You can use this to connect to a PC, and transfer your film that way. You would need a software program for recording video on your computer. There may be a freeware program already on your computer that you can use. Your computer would also need to be setup to receive the video, meaning you'd need some kind of video input port, and a cable adapter between your camera and computer.
Your camera doesn't have to be new and fancy to make such a connection, if you've got the right ports

At any rate, JRitzman is a trustworthy individual, and if you have to part with the tape, he's a good choice. He'll get it back to you when he's done with it also.

But I would try to back it up digitally if possible, and keep a copy for yourself too. If your camcorder doesn't have the appropriate output port, you most likely can take the tape somewhere and have it done, or use the tape in a different camcorder with the appropriate port (or a vcr, most of these have a video output port in the back.

Mostly I'm happy to see you are okay and ready to get your video footage out there. I'm proud of what you're doing, and I highly recommend using JRitzman as you're go to guy

-WFA

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the help. I am having a hard time trying to figure out why Mufon can't do the same as the best on this forum. It blows my mind. I was contacted today for the interview with N/G I believe, but I really want it for tomorrow and late at night if I can swing it. I can really give them a show while they are here because it is heating up again. They are flying around today and interviewing others. I may have them come later today, my Mufon FI is going to call later and find out what time is best for me. They are going to use my camcorder and make a tape with my VCR to get an extra tape for N/G. I am ignorant with electronics. I didn't know you could do that. The reason I will want to interview in concealment is because I am currently un-employed and applying for jobs that may be sensitive. That is the only reason. My tape and shots speak for themselves, I have nothing to be concerned about. I will send in my original tape so the best can do what I imagined can be done. I thank everyone for the help and caring

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hi sequence. Thanks for the update and for sticking with this. I'm glad that you have decided to follow through with the interview. We certainly understand the reason why you would want to stay shadowed. Post again when you can. If you feel uncomfortable at all about the video, just email Jeff.

Rush

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How interesting is this..there are reports that Discovery Ch is flying in today on this issue.. ANother person said History Channel and National Geographic are there. Wouldn't it be great if tonight is the show of all shows..UFOwise. I really hope this is figured out..We know current photos do not seem to be conventional objects in the sky..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This account occurred NE of Kokomo in Jan of this year. It would be interesting to hear sequence/Jared comment as to whether this is similar to what they have seen or something else.
Includes video and low res photos
www.hbccufo.org...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Now that's some great stuff, blackprojects! Great find! Especially the radio interview. This family was/is freaked. And that's what's starting to pi** me off about all of this. The way I see it we've got two options here:

1) Military/Government
2) Extraterrestrial

Now, if this is military, and at this point I'm not saying that it isn't, then why continue to instill this much fear in that community. I mean, listen to the witnesses. People are scared. And the military wants to make everyone feel better with the "oh, we forgot about the flares" excuse. Give me a break. They are not describing flares!

So if it's military, then come on people, give us something to go on. I think that they owe this community an explanation. The longer they stay tight lipped about it the more obvious it becomes that they don't know what the he** is going on either.

(angry) Rush

Edit to remove attempt to hide a bad word & spelling

[edit on 21-5-2008 by hsur2112]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
BlackProjects,
Some of the photos resemble what I have seen, the 2nd night pictures 4,5,6 look identical except mine appears to be larger and more round. If I outstretched my arm to cover it, it would have taken a ping pong ball or golf ball to hide it.Maybe that is because it was lower. I have seen triangles here lately as well as ruby orange colored lights with blue and white pulsating. One night I seen what appeared to be octogan shape, not sure because it went behind some trees but I could still see the pulsating lights with a red near the middle blinking occasionally through the leaves and branches. Last night, about 12: 00 a/m what looks like a triangle he was in the middle of my yard, I ran to get camcorder but he left within seconds. Nowhere to be seen. He was huge. I could only see the lights and not a body. He could have been 3 seperate entities, but i have been watching him for awhile so I can make guess. The back half of him crossed over 26 to the woods and the front single light was in the middle of my yard, to make a guess on length. just estimating about 150 feet. The height is easier to guess because he was hovering next to my tall sycamore tree just slightly lower, so I am guessing 60 feet. It was an awsome sight. I am going to try again tonight to shoot this one, somehow.I'll have to run outside just to get all of him in the shot.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hsur/
I tend to agree with you as to Military/UFO. Don't hold your breath for any explanation. The more of this I digest it seems there may be more than one thing going on. I mean read sequence latest account. (I can only hope one of TV Chs caught some of last night's activity).

BP

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Update from northern Indiana.... saw this lil bugger as I let my dog out this morning, sitting low in the western sky...

I ran it through PS to adjust the contrast/darkness only...heres the results, zoomed in.

Interesting to say the least, not sure what it was...but I can tell you it wasn't Venus.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Hi 1nL1ghtened and thanks for posting those pics. Did it move at all while you were outside? It looks very identical to the pics that BP posted earlier. Especially the colors. Is this the first time that you've seen this?

Rush

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
1nL1ghtened,
Thanks for great picture..some members might want to look at higher resolution version though. What is going on in Hoosier skys?
BP

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Hi 1nL1ghtened and thanks for posting those pics. Did it move at all while you were outside? It looks very identical to the pics that BP posted earlier. Especially the colors. Is this the first time that you've seen this?

Rush

I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability:

Did it move at all while you were outside? Yes, erratically at times but mostly stationary.

Is this the first time that you've seen this? No, I see this stuff all the time. Indiana Ufo's

Originally posted by BlackProjects
1nL1ghtened,
Thanks for great picture..some members might want to look at higher resolution version though. What is going on in Hoosier skys?
BP

Ask and ye shall receive......

(Original format untouched )

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

PIC 4

PIC 5

PIC 6

PIC 7

PIC 8

I must apologize for my lack of equipment (ie. tri-pod, better camera ect.)
but I use what I have to catalog sightings for myself. When relevant I post my findings/sightings in hopes that someone is able to find commonality.

What I have actually photographed, I honestly do not know....but it was completely out of the "norm" and warrants further investigation.

Here is SKY VIEW's details of what is visible in the western sky from this location....

As you can see, Venus is in the East.... and there is absolutely nothing, no celestial bodies, reported in the western view.... very interesting.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More great pix- Thanks 1nL1ghtened!

Nice thread on the UFOs in your area..where roughly in N Indiana are you?
I am not sure this is the same phenomenon as is being seen in Kokomo area but yours is certainly as interesting.
BP

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thx, there are quite a few things happening out here...Im close to South Bend... I'll keep my eyes peeled.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hi 1nL1ghtened. I don't know how I missed your "Indiana" thread. You are around the South Bend area, correct? Those are great pics, I presume that's the tree tops at the bottom with a couple of power line above them?

And forgive me if you've already answered this, but have you filed reports with mufon?

Rush

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join