It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes 100% we have been visited by aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
NO ONE can be 100% sure that Earth has been visited by aliens unless you have PERSONALLY had first-hand experience and had contact with them yourself. Not just even seeing a UFO, that doesn't necessarily prove they are extraterrestrial. To be 100% you must actually see an alien entity live and in person, face to face. Anyone other than that who says they can be "100% certain" are decieving themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Some times I think this way; we humans are intelligent creatures and have more technologies than any other animals living on earth; the reason we always dare to reach other animals on earth is that we are sure they don’t possess any technology & we know how they would react in different situations.

What if we find a new creature living under the water or any other place on earth with some intelligence and possess some technology but less than what we have and some of their technology can be very dangerous to humans. Then we will be always cautious in approaching them or we really don’t want to be in touch with them as they don’t possess any advanced technology which we could learn from them or we will always try to avoid a contact with them unless until we feel everything is under our control. What if this is the case between Aliens and Humans?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yup, 100%, glad to see so many agree. I can be 100% sure, because that's my choice, I could very well be wrong, but in my eyes, it's 100%.

Someone asking for proof above? that's very laughable, so many theories taken with a pinch of salt in our history and our present, yet people demand proof of such an intangible phenomenom. prove black holes exist, prove dark mater exists, prove Jesus exists, prove God exist's! You can't just dismiss these claims just because 'it can't be proven'....it can't be proven...yet
as I've read on ATS before, absence of evidence, is not evidence of asence.

If you think about it, 1/10 planets, according to the drake equation (couldn't remember the name of it until i was reminded, thanks!) are eligible for life, of the hundreds of thousands (i've read an estimate as high as 700k, but i've read many more which put it too round 500k) that has happened since the beggining of the 20th century, if only one of them is a real ET, then the rest don't matter, that one proves the existence of ET civilization. I believe that we are visited at least weekly, some of these maybe Military tech, test flights, some may even be shuttle flights from the moon or mars etc, but I believe that we are visited by ET's aswell.

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We are not just visited, but there is a large scale alien activity on our planet. We don't just believe it, but we know it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
For myself I don't believe """I know""" that we are not only being visited by beings but they are here.

If you know me just go to the skunk works and way.... way..... way................ back on page 13, 14, 15 , 0R 16 you will find my thread titled, My Life with an Alien Soul.

I know who I am and what I will do and there are others like myself that are starting to wake or have already woken and are trying to piece there part of there puzzle together. All I can say to them is they will know when the time is right.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Hi MajKarma, thanks for sharing your encounter with that craft and creature.
It immediately reminds me in a way of the The Mothman case,
Perhaps you are aware of that already but to be shore I give you some links.
It looks namely very much at the same creature you described.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.rense.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman once said quite publicly that there are 4 cases he could cite which offer proof of visitation. He used a "court of law" scenario, whereby the evidence offered would result in an overwhelming decision in favor of "we've been visited", if not an open and shut case.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maybe I've been disinfo'd to death, but I really can't believe 100%. Even after my sightings I really can't say for sure. But unlike a lot of people who think that it is an impossibilty that aliens may have visited, I am of the opinion that anything is possible.

So, for me it's a 50/50 thing. Either we are or are not being visited. There is no Occam's razor thing going on in my head that says 'our current level of physics and technological understanding doesn't allow for it so neither can they'. IMO the percieved possility that some race of ETs has mastered intergalactic travel is purely personal opinion and nothing else.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
There is no evidence or proof whatsoever that aliens are visiting this planet and that's 100% the truth. Anyone who believes otherwise, please provide proof or hard evidence?

Certainly kindred. Please see my signature

In my research to date, this evidence is about as hard as it gets...

-WFA

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
NO ONE can be 100% sure that Earth has been visited by aliens unless you have PERSONALLY had first-hand experience and had contact with them yourself. Not just even seeing a UFO, that doesn't necessarily prove they are extraterrestrial. To be 100% you must actually see an alien entity live and in person, face to face. Anyone other than that who says they can be "100% certain" are decieving themselves.

How about life elsewhere in the universe? I am 100% sure that that is a reality because of what we have recently learned about extremeophiles and the tendency of life to continue to show up just when we think we have found a lifeless environment.

The problem left to overcome is getting life from a non Earth environment to survive entry into the Earth environment.

In 4.5 Billion years my money is on extraterrestrial life making it here at least once.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

You know you raise a very interesting point here stikkinikki.
In answering this question we must also consider 'micro-oganisms arriving via asteroid, comet, etc'. This is not only likely, but there have been a number of recorded finds of anamolous meteorites here on Earth. I'm sure we can all remember the 'Mars Rocks have signs of microbial life' episode a few years back.

Interesting perspective on the original question!

-WFA

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
How about life elsewhere in the universe? I am 100% sure that that is a reality because of what we have recently learned about extremeophiles and the tendency of life to continue to show up just when we think we have found a lifeless environment.

The problem left to overcome is getting life from a non Earth environment to survive entry into the Earth environment.

In 4.5 Billion years my money is on extraterrestrial life making it here at least once.

Yes, you can be 100% certain that life exists (or has existed) in other parts of the universe besides Earth. We have found fossilized bacteria, etc.

BUT I think it's safe to say that most people in this discussion are referring to "intelligent life", ie. Beings actually living somewhere else conciously making a craft and coming to pay us a visit. That is quite a big leap from "Yes, we are certain that some cellular life is out there."

Yes, we can be certain that something crashed in Roswell. Can we be certain it is a UFO? No.
There is a military installation called Area 51. It is top-secret. It is currently operational. These are facts. "There are aliens in Area 51" is not a fact and you cannot be certain unless you have worked there and seen them for yourself.

There is STRONG EVIDENCE for the existance of extraterrestrial beings that are visiting Earth, maybe even abducting people. I am not denying that... I believe in most of it myself. But you cannot be certain. Maybe tomorrow there will be a big bombshell of truth and everyone will go from believing to knowing, but like I said that isn't there right now, and if you think you know for certain, you are just decieving yourself.

In case you are wondering, I am about 60-80% convinced (varies day to day and what I read/see) that aliens are visiting earth.

It's just like the religious debate.... some people are claiming behind a doubt that there is a God and they know 100%, others are saying they know 100% that there isn't. The same thing goes for being visited by aliens. It is impossible to know for certain 100%, OR disprove it 100%. So just admit it..... we don't know.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Like i have said, i believe aliens to exist, i think its ignorant to think we are the only ones.
Based on evidence that is out there i dont think you can say 100% we have been visited.
There are many people who are saying they have seen UFOs so they believe them to be here. Just because you couldnt identify it doesnt make it alien.
There are plenty of videos and pictures of UFOs but without a grey poking his head out the window then you cant state what it is.
I dont think there is one video where it shows both ufos and aliens, that isnt a proven hoax, and if there is i bet it has been edited so as not to show a fluid capture of an event.
I have read just about every conspiracy on the subject and the more i read the less inclined i am to believe. Many stories are rehashes of old stories with say one new element.
Another story which swayed my mind was Dan Burisch.
I read all about dan and what he was doing at Dulce and the like and believed him for quite awhile. Then i watched an interview with him and, to me, his body language was that of someone not telling the truth.
Everytime he mentioned something "out there" he would smile and take a sip of his drink, also the more you think about it there more is story doesnt add up. Why would they let him talk? surely he isnt that crucial to what they are doing that they wouldnt get rid of him?

I mention this as i feel the Burisch story, like dulce, plays a large part in UFO history and if you cant believe these then there isnt alot left.

One story of which i,m am intrigued with at the moment is the hacker Gary Mckinnon, i,m sure most of you know who he is, this, i believe, could of been a turning point if he managed to save a picture of what he saw, then we could of assessed it to see if it was the real deal, being very high res it could of been the best UFO picture out there.
(for those that dont know who he is, he is a UK hacker who is being charged with hacking into many US military computers and is facing 70years in a US jail. He claimed to be looking for proof of the UFO conspiracy and started downloading picture that he said was in outer space and didnt look familar. He was then cut off before he could get proof. Thats the short of it there are some threads about it if you search for it)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i personally believe we are not alone.

i also believe that we more than likely we have been visited and observed from a distance.

i also believe that the intolerance that we as human beings have displayed towards one another, makes me wonder how we as humans would react to an extraterrestrial visitation and open contact.

aside from the human problems of coexistence, there lies the nature of people being deceitful when providing evidence of encounters. aside from the hoaxers there will always be de-bunkers who will cry out "shenanigans" at actual proof.

so there lies the rub. but personally i do believe we are not alone at all and more than likely have been visited unknowingly.

keep in mind that believing does not constitute concrete evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"We all are from somewhere, but that somewhere has a personality and specific destination to nowhere.

Most definately there are beings among us, but only the unfolding process will allow such a mind to be released.

The they is we among ourselves, remembering our pasts presents future.

We have been visited and are being visited by ourselves sometime in our memory is a simultaneous broadcast going on"

[edit on 4-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
if Alien means not normal world humans, then of course...many of us see, interact, communicate with these Aliens more than once in a lifetime.

but if Alien means a sort of hollywood depicted lifeform, from a distant planet from a far off solar system... piloting crafts or walking thru StarGate devices... then my answer is No

thanks,

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have to say that yes, I am 100% sure that we are being visited by beings not of this world.

Between the evidence of important cases like the Battle of LA, Roswell, Rendlesham, The Hill Case, the O'Hare Incident, and my own personal sighting of a craft as a child in Alaska that first sparked my interest in the subject, (that I know is beyond anything we could duplicate at the time, or even now), that I'm 100% sure, at least for my own satisfaction.

As to WHO they are, WHERE they are from, or WHY they come here, I have no idea, and the evidence is sketchy at best...however the evidence for them being here is extremely immense, as is the evidence that our government knows far more than it has said on the matter.

However, so far I haven't seen enough evidence to support the whole Dulce Base and/or Aviary-related alien "info", and the vast majority of UFO-related info out there has to be taken with a mountain of salt...as the majority of it seems to be complete bs.

But, if even ONE case is genuine, then the reality is there...so even a ton of Billy Meiers or George Adamskis cannot tarnish that.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have seen and sat down with a being from another ??? in real life. I have 0 recall of what was said to me at this point , but I have told the story here before and it is certain that we are not the only species onboard motherearthship. I promise you this is the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not to try to be combatative, but I have never been to China does that mean that I should not be 100% certain that its a real place?
I mean I have seen some really good evidence of its exsistence. I have spoken to strange people who claim to be from there, read about it in books and have seen footage of the place (Although I suppose the footage could be doctored or hoaxed) From what I hear that is about as much evidence as some have claimed to have conserning alien life and their visitations to earth.
I cant help it, I am 100% sure that there is a china and I am 100% sure that we have been "visited" by aliens.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I did not simply see some one claiming to be an alien, they made no claim, never had to I accidentally came upon them in true form, unearthly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join