It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes 100% we have been visited by aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
We will see God before we see any aliens.

Any bets.... producible aliens...

I wonder what Vegas would do.. give you and the alien a show.

Look how far Roswell has gone on just talk.

No stinking alien around... now if it was preserved one then case closed.

But No.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why do people *want* to believe instead of wanting to learn? Sounds
like your saying I want to learn but I am too lazy to google ufo pictures/videos/testimonials so I rather accept the status quo. You will never learn anything that way!

[edit on 5-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

I have read up on the subject of UFOs for many years and have plenty of information stored on various hard drives.
I come on this site everyday hoping for some new evidence, i always read the newspapers and post any information regarding ufos and the like.

Just because i WANT it to be true doesnt mean that i dont research into the subject. All it means is that i havent come across any concrete evidence where i can 100% they are here but i hope this lack of evidence doesnt mean we havent been visited.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I believe that Alien abduction and contact phenomena is a new religious movement and should be treated as such. www.abovetopsecret.com... is why. I doubt that we can say it is a 100 percent fact that aliens exist. Given that most experiences only come with the proof that some people have experienced "something" and interpret it as Alien contact or abduction. I think it would be premature to conclude aliens and alien contact exist. This is why i think it takes on a religious or spiritual theme. I also think that because we see and experience UFO it does not necessarily confirm that Aliens exist as the unexplained crafts could just be man made technology.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Having been visited by aliens regualrly for the past 30 years or more, I have to say yes.

My grandparents saw their first UFO in 1910!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
There are all different types of craft out there. Are they alien? Don't know. What is alien? What if they are from our atmosphere and not another planet of even below the seas dozens of miles down? They are certainly out there right now. What they are and where they come from is the only debate.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012
Who believes 100% we have been visited by aliens?

Hi neo2012, interesting read and opinions so far. Flggd and strrd.
This is my opinion and nothing more.
For me personally it is not a matter of believing anymore, but a 100% conviction with no single doubt.
A very short explanation of my take on Aliens and UFO’s.
Aliens are in my opinion the obvious extremely advanced intelligences/civilisations who came/ come from our own physical plain so to speak, our universe, as well as from other so called parallel dimensions.
Some have the capabilities for time travel or time jumps.
UFO’s, Flying Saucers, Stargate-type are their means of transport/ travel we name them in popular speech.

Note; there are “UFO’s” that are in fact U.S. crafts, who are flying in and out our atmosphere for decades now.
Note; There is an open option of Humans who are/have visited us from our future by means of time travel/jumps.

My opinion is based on the following.

I study this phenomenon for more than 36 years now, and after everything I have reed in books, magazines, articles and reading the available important witness testimonies knowing that there is much disinformation but sorely not all, listen to many interviews, many on mp3, seeing so many photo’s, films, videos, knowing that many, but sorely not all are fakes, and surfing some years on the Net.
Therefore I am truly 100% convinced now that there are several Extraterrestrial intelligences/civilisations who are visiting Earth, have bases here, and not only recently and today, but also for a very very long time.
There you have one possible explanation of why humans in historic times speak about gods from heaven, demons and angles and such.
There must be civilisations out there who are hundred of thousands, millions, or even billions of years old, of where some are benevolent and some are malevolent.
It would be very naïve to think they are all benevolent in my opinion.
I am also convinced now that at least one of those Extraterrestrial intelligences/civilisations has created us Humans by means of genetics way back in Earth history.

I have seen one [UFO] myself together with my wife and two sons many years back in Dec. 1984.
It was a very close sighting of a very amazing object.
Just for the records, definitely no plane, helicopter, balloon, Venus and on.

My grandfather had together with many other witnesses also a “UFO” encounter while they where on convoy in WWII.
It happened while that convoy was on the way to Halifax in Canada.
While it was dark and after a fear storm and they trying to take the convoy back together, comes strait vertical down from the sky a giant round object that hovering some moments above the ships.
It litter the whole area in a very, very bright light and the man on several ships take pictures and make drawings of it
After some moments, it goes right strait up again and disappears in the dark sky.
When they come to the base in Halifax and want to rapport it, they where told/ordered to not ever talk about it again. [I know of that sighting because when he told it to my grandmother, and my aunt [his daughter] heard him saying that to her, and she told it to me]

I won’t go debating with non believers about these matters because it is also my experience that that it is 100% useless.
That doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinion.
But this is just my personal opinion.

[edit on 6/4/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 6/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Personally I consider the phenomena to be legitimate, valid and widespread. However the adherence and automatic presumption of the 'truth' of a single hypothesis such as 'Aliens from the star system some such or other' to be limiting, smacks of intellectual isolationism and is ill fitting to the collective testimonies and evidence accumulated thus far.

As such I am in 100% agreement with Palasheea and Mr Penny.

Additionally I consider the approach currently adopted by Alasatro to be of vital importance since I suspect that the potential sociological consequences of the phenomena will prove over time to be as important, if not more so, than the phenomena itself.

Finally, just for fun, a few more thoughts inspired by another totally creepy weird dream...

The minds of men are mirror's pointing inwards.

The universe we hold inside our heads reflects back into ourselves.

Each unique and millions just the same.

We carry all our realities with us.

Information needs a volume and pressure starts to build.

Something is playing with the shell.

Casting shadows on the surface of men's minds.

Encouraging the surface of the glass to crack.

Disneyland of the gods,

Beset by Trojan horse.

We don't know the rules.

And I don't like the tone of this game....

Kudos.

Absence.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Still not 100% convinced. I have twice seen flying objects that I could not identify. They made movements that are not possible for the man-made aircraft with which I am familiar. While I certainly would be surprised if no life exists anywhere in the universe but here on Earth, I have never personally encountered alien beings, so I cannot in all good faith say that I am 100% convinced that they are visiting our planet.

/tn.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Look how far Roswell has gone on just talk.

No stinking alien around... now if it was preserved one then case closed.

But No.

Those Roswell monkeys in flight suits, borrowed from rocket slide tests,
stunk up the place before any autopsy could be preformed.

And the determination.. it was a monkey through and through.

Learn what the truth is before believing any thing.

Why fake an alien if its true...
And why continue to lie that a monkey was an alien.

Too bad the greatest find in the world was incinerated ...

Lets test the ashes for any DNA.. will it be monkey.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Wouldn't that be like putting nuts in charge of the nut house.

Excuse the expression.

The religion and non profit and other Illuminati organizations are out
for easy times and funding.

If CIA and secret government funding of alien dis info and anti Tesla
info cloaked as info dried up what would the internet do.
Well not much, not even 1% of the attraction perhaps.

In those cases it sounds like nuts are in charge of the funding.
They can wave their freak flag high.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have been involved in thousands of abduction cases and the witness list of people who have encountered aliens really goes on and on!

Here is a video of someone who was almost killed by the grays then sometime after this video was killed.

You might want to check it out:
VIDEO

I have not personally seen aliens or been abducted as far as I know in memory but I do believe they are here and have been here since the begining of time as we know it.

I would have to mark this as my opinion though!

Colleen Johnston

Mod Edit: Advertising content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you – Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"the next day an 8 or 9 foot tall winged reptile like being in morning daylight about 120 feet away that flew down into the tree line when I saw it. It looked right at me and was not afraid of me."

You are not alone, many abductees have witnessed these same 8 or 9 foot tall winged reptile like beings. They are supposedly the most malevolent of them all, some of the abductees stories are horrifying I could not even post them here without someone taking offense.

I believe you 100%

Colleen MAAR

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why doesn't Geraldo interview the people abducted and the Aliens?
It sounds like the flower power generation again.
Finding some message all to themselves while the Nam war rages.
Thinking about being friends with aliens while people are the problem
is a cop out.
And the initial alien cop out started and funded by the secret government.
OK we can't do anything about the secret government but why play into
their hands.

Billy Meier had plenty of space ship flights, yeah the UFO exists.

Any one can go for a ride. But I don't think you are going along with
any one else but with someone from the Secret Government.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join