It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ALL I want to know is...Where are people getting all this information

I have been here for months and I have yet to find these sources where people get all there UFO information!

Not even google, the "Search-Engine-King" was able to help me. I probably have to read through the several pages that have already been built up, but I seriously would like to know where is all this information coming from?!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bugman82

Why not then start a thread on the subject? The subject here is not about the mental state of those posting, or reading the posts.

I actually found the post itself very good. It just wasn't about the subject here.

Actually, a thread about this side subject might draw a great deal of interest.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

This isnt disinfo. Trust me at one point i was like you. Wanting to travel the stars, interact with aliens. In fact i still do but the fact is i would rather see us fix the terrible things we do to each other. How do you expect us to work together and colonize planets when we cant even decide who owns what piece of land or who wants the black liquid or whos god is right? I see people starving on the streets, people who treat infants like garbage, people killing each other for as little as ten dollars, these are the things we have to stop before we can think of any kind of ascension. We have to stop believing that ETs or situation X or some other kind of divine intervention is going to come solve these problems for us. This was all our doing and so we must fix it all ourselves.

Yes we have a million problems to solve. I will agree with your observations, however, at the rate things are changing it will probably be at least another century or two before the world is truely unified. Do we have that luxury?

I think a friendly "invasion" by friendly aliens could go a long way to speed up the process in terms of human evolution. That includes spiritual evolution, speaking one language, trading in one currency, sharing the same goals and most importantly technological advancements.

The way I see it our biggest problem is diversity. We fear the unknown and each other therefore we need a glueing agent to unify and dissolve our differences...the quicker the better. Everything else is secondary including saving our planet before we all perish. That is my opinion and many may disagree. Actually saving our planet might be slightly more important in the near future that is if the global warming theory has any truth to it.

Who will solve our problems? Are we capable of solving them fast ourselves? Probably not!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
observe50 Yea i know what you mean, i really do hate all the channelers and stuff, but Michael is different he is not affiliated with those goes, in fact i don't think he even knows about them, he is just a simple guy with a life in maui...

Rigel i was just posting the stuff i found, i didn't think they would actually happened but you never know. But this right here, i dunno i really feel like it is true, and that is my own opinion.

aravoth I respect your opinion greatly, i thought like that too...do we really need to be saved after all the horror he have done. But then i thought, hey im not evil, neither is my mother, my father...how can my sister who has down syndrome have to suffer for the human race without even knowing why. It is not us, it is a group of people that take other people and control them to make them evil!

But ATSGUY, I truley hope you make me eat my words someday. I'll buy you a beer and a basket of wings if you're right.

I will hold you to that lool...i have a feeling that this thread is probably gonna last a couple more days till it is buried. But if and when these fly over happen which i hope and pray they do...you can bet that i will make a post that says " i told ya so", and if not well then i guess we are were all fooled, especially me...but i hope that is not the case.

i just wanted to post this too...you know why i hope this happens, its because of people like this guy that posted on another website about the new plan of the fly overs.

I am richard a. uy, I am always reading what you sent me about this galactic
federation of light and its mission. Is this really true everything here is
similar to the movie the enterprise or star wars. I am still in doubt of their
existence. Now,i tell you frankly my family and i are living in poverty, my
country is a corrupt country. I am working in the government with only minimal
income not enough to sustain the daily needs of my family. Its so hard to live
in the philippines nowadays. The price of our staple food- rice is getting
higher that you could see on the streets people falling in line to stores with
cheaper rice but not of good quality. My problem is my debt with the bank of
P50,000.00, i was indebted due to my mothers hypertension when she was
hospitalized. Im glad that she recovered now. Another problem is how can i
support my families daily needs. How can we survive if the prices of our daily
needs getting higher. Now, can this galactic federation of light
group help us? I am really telling you my real situation, it seems everything
is like hell. You are working hard everyday with nothing to be accomplished at
the end. I am sorry but i just want to release this feeling of hopelessness. I
am also sorry if i doubt their existence. If they are true please help me, help
me, help me. I want proof of your existence.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

this is why i feel that and hope and pray that these fly overs are real, i sent him information on Michael and i hope it helps him out as much as it has helped me!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yea and when is this suppose to happen?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Honestly this has been posted numerous time within ATS. Many times it was just a hoax. Now I am not saying this is a hoax, all I am saying is don't quite your jobs, don't sell your property because you could be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Definitely, keep living your life but keep this in the back of your head. Also i don't no when it is going to happen, and frankly i don't think anyone on earth does either!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
ALL I want to know is...Where are people getting all this information

I have been here for months and I have yet to find these sources where people get all there UFO information!

Not even google, the "Search-Engine-King" was able to help me. I probably have to read through the several pages that have already been built up, but I seriously would like to know where is all this information coming from?!

you want insider info, make up your own.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Fantasy or not-

I look forward to the government crumbling...no more taxes, no more law enforcement, no more ruling over our lives....We as a people are ready for self-government (MOST of us...) It's about time we we're freed from our shackles...We are enslaved without even knowing it...

But if you want peace, prepare for war...Meaning...I'm sure we can expect chaos long before we'll ever expect peace.

A few years ago- the world was mild...some countries got along, others didn't but it was sustainable...

Countries all over the world are in conflict and danger...Obviously a peak- can we not expect something big like a massive ufo event? Or even just one single ufo to land?

All we can do is watch the skies...tune in...and wait...
Real or not, I am anxious.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GavCg

Oh, but that would take to much plotting and it's to much like writing a novel. Just go the easy way, Dig it up from the inside out.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think its great that some sort of mass sighting is going to happen. The timeline also follows along what I have been personally told. That in 2009 would be the time I would start my C.E.3rd Kind here in the U.S. I am aware of E.T. contacts now in South America and yes they are hearing the same information coming to light. Its not about being saved from our mistakes. Its about Love and sharing with one another. Spiritual beings do fly to our planet to work for the highest good of all here. Do not be fooled by the lack of information strewn about in 2% reading and movie representations.

If you open your eyes and face yourself, then you will be able to align.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The world is in bad shape and they are going to come all that way, to give us induced, warm, fuzzy feelings. I can look at puppy dogs & babies and get warm, fuzzy feelings.

We could really use some new technology pumped into the world or possibly a cure or two for some of our more dreaded diseases, such as cancer.

I say bring some real "goodies" or don't bother dropping by. Matter of fact, if you don't have "goods" don't let the wormhole hit you in your behind on your way back out.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
I think its great that some sort of mass sighting is going to happen. The timeline also follows along what I have been personally told. That in 2009 would be the time I would start my C.E.3rd Kind here in the U.S. I am aware of E.T. contacts now in South America and yes they are hearing the same information coming to light. Its not about being saved from our mistakes. Its about Love and sharing with one another. Spiritual beings do fly to our planet to work for the highest good of all here. Do not be fooled by the lack of information strewn about in 2% reading and movie representations.

If you open your eyes and face yourself, then you will be able to align.

exactly, i just wanted to give people the low down, if they only understood the divine plan. That we were meant to be great beings of the highest order. We have massive potential because of our fractal element of god...read helloearth.info and the urantia book, its all about unconditional love!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As an abductee, I can't really vouch for this exact information but I do recall from around 2002 that the government was given something like six or seven years to start full disclosure. The disclosure project was just a nudge and appears to be some lame appeasement offer.

The stories of the military taking out some UFOs with their brand of anti-craft weapons might not stand up to what these guys have, especially, if they try to take out some huge mother ship over a large populated area. No doubt Independence day comes to mind also. Since I live across the lake from some populated areas and cities, it would be a great shot across the lake and hopefully on a clear day.

If there's a different alien species who are enemies with this other group telling us not to disclose in order to force them into some type of war here between these two species, then it will be hell to be stuck in the middle of it.

This was supposedly one of my old visions of the future but I sorta doubt it now considering some other things haven't happened. I find it hard to think the government can cover this up on the news very long.

And the excuse of project Blue Beam as what we are really seeing somehow doesn't really fly either. Besides, if these aliens have been watching us long enough with their alleged psychic abilites, I doubt we can hide much from them anyway.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some of these aliens sharing some information with us directly on ATS. That would be now and not maybe in another year and a half. You don't suppose they really meant 2029?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
hey im new to this site

when are you saying this will happen

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Years ago we had people check out LAVAR and he is over 80 years of age, lives in Salt Lake City Utah.

The Starship shuttles were supposed to land at the Salt Lake City Airport 2 years ago, lol

WOWZERS
I am in Salt Lake City and I am a member of our Cities MUFON group and for the last few years of meetings and such, I have NEVER HEARD of these folks.
NOT ONCE hahahaha and you would really think I had since our local MUFON group discusses and dicects EVERY DANG story that comes down the pike ESPECIALLY if its in our neck of the woods.
I never even heard any whispers about a mass landing at our local yet international airport. Man I SOOOOOO would have been there on that day with my digital camera taking pictures of at least the incoming airplanes and the empty sky in general just to SEE IF something unusuall would show up in the pictures.
I know NOTHING of these people and if they are seriously LOCAL to me I am feeling so shafted.

I am taking notes here and I have some things to bring up at the next meeting. I am going to ask the more long time members about this LAVAR fella and see what they have to say.

Originally posted by lilmikey
hey im new to this site

when are you saying this will happen

Lots of folks are asking this with no answer so far.
WELCOME to ATS

[edit on 31-3-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dude get a grip. Your living in a dulision of cartoons. The only fly by we will be seeing is asteroid impacts. You get you info from so called contactee's. I get mine from God Himself. Read the Book of Daniel and Revelation and learn what is just about to occure. I know what your thinking Im a religion nut. Wrong im a hard core truth seeker and the only factual Book I have ever found to be 100% accurate is the Bible. I claim no religion connection to any organization. Trust me the only ET's you will see will be 200 million fallen angel's that will be realised from there spirt realm for the first time in over 2000 year's. At the head of them will be none other then Lusifer Himself. He will claim to be God and call fire down from the sky at will as well as many other so called miricales. If indeed they come in space craft they are NOT some nice ET's from a different planet comming to be our buddies trust me there EVIL and Yashua (aka Jesus) said it will be as in the days of Noah before the flood. This means these so called aliens are in fact the offspring of the Fallen 200 angels or the Watchers who left there heavenly post and intermingled with the daughters of men. So you can read your sci-Fi ill read my Bible.I dont think your sci-fi mags tell you when they will be here but my Bible does. The book of Daniel is unsealed for us to know everything.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by commodore64

I'm singling you out, because you began the process of derailment, a common problem here on ATS. Now I am neither penalizing you or removing your post, as it is instructive in what NOT to do when replying to a thread. I'm not even rebutting your armchair analysis; for all I know the OP could be a raving lunatic or the sanest person alive. But he is not the subject here.

Lucky you said that because I think I was going to make a similar post.

It's not that I want to go into psychobabble stuff here but I do think a lot of these posts are 'we will be saved from our crappy lives at X date by Y's intervention' and while that is sorta discussing the credibility of the OP's topic, isn't that the point?

If we can't debate it's factual base, what do we talk about? I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to start something I really just want to know!

It's an interesting thread, I haven't read the links so far but it does sound very, very familiar. It'd be wonderful of course if something like this happens, but I won't hold my breath because these posts crop up every single week on here.

There's a "Big 3" right now:

NWO's Take Power Suddenly

or

Aliens Come to Save/Destroy Us

or

Ascension/Doomsday Occurs.

I mean, you see so many of them how are you meant to take it seriously anymore. >_< "Wolf!" has been cried so many times here the boy has been bound and gagged and locked in a vault somewhere.

Ahh I don't know what to think but I'm more prone to go by evidence. If suddenly 10 shapes appeared on some form of radar at 10 points around the earth, above cities or something and we could see that, yeah I'd be gearing up for this for sure. However... The testimony of someone who goes into a 'trance'? (Drugs??) It just doesn't do it for me.

But we'll see I guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sheldon Nidle?....um right. This guy has been spouting Galactic Federation stuff since the late 90's and guess what if you have read his materials and channeled stuff you would see that all of them pretty much are saying the exact same thing but reworded. In fact it's incredible that you can say the same things but slightly differently every time. Sheldon Nidle is part of a disinformation campaign and doesn't realize he's being manipulated. The Galactic Federation was part of a guardian alliance group but defected from that in the 80's and now have joined up with with other intruder races and don't have our best interests in mind. Real Guardian groups and races will not be speaking obsessively about first contact and ufo's and flyovers because those Guardian races do not want to meddle in our affairs. They want us to be empowered and take responsibility for our healing of this world and one day when things have changed quite a bit then perhaps we could begin to take on new responsibilities and with new maturity begin to learn more about our planet and the galaxy etc. with the Guardian Races. Many "new age" groups are ploys by the government and the long presence of "intruder races" (most of the alien types you've heard about) to deceive us and also push for a disclosure event so that these intruder races and the government can put this whole people's having freedoms things to an end. If you see flyovers and contact going on with the government know that that race or races do not have benevolent intentions. They will say oh we have technology to clean up the planet, miracle cures for the diseased, and knowledge on your ancient history and how we created you (your Gods ploy), they may even bring back fake illusions of religious figures like Mohammed, or Jesus, Moses, etc. If things go this way then we are in real danger, the Guardian races might attempt to help others get off planet in a case like this but it is a very touchy situation as situations like this have sparked violence before when Guardian groups who actually care about humans came to help them escape from other ET intruder races. You must see that the deception is not just in the government it is at higher levels and the political mess you might see on planet also exists off. The government itself has been totally deceived even those insiders who make there way out and report all this wacky stuff to the public about ETS and such. For example Zetas didn't just want to experiment on humans in exchange for technology during the 30's and 40's, they utlimately wanted to create Pole Shift for the whole planet (not a good thing...some new age channeled info has deceived followers into thinking pole shift is good) During the Philadelphia Experiments and other Montauk work, the rip in time they created allowed a larger opening to bring more Zeta ships in. Many of those ships were beam ships utilizing very advanced scalar electromagnetic technology which was then beamed at the sun and earth you can literally track when in the 70's they started the beaming and see records of the sun activity happen during a few weeks that freaked the scientists out and there was much published information about their serious concerns for a pole shift happening if things continued as they were on the sun. Obviously it didn't happen and there was a step in on the part of the Guardian Alliance groups to stop this from happening. (true guardian races will only step in in defensive ways and only if it will not interfere too much with the timelines of other life forms; etc.)

Discern people. Don't blindly listen to the reports of others about ohhh how nice so and so is peace and love and everything nice; etc. ET flyovers is trying to be used to fit into the old mind control method.

intentionally created problems and people then beg for solutions, someone to step in and do something about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ill give you all a clue to test the Spirt by the Spirt. Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history. There will be war and rumurs of war but see to it you are not alarmed because this is only the beginning of birth pain's. Sunday will be the 6th of april. This is a Holy day fortold to be a day of destruction. What im tell you is get out of the fairtail world of dulision your living in and prepare to see you Creator comming in the clouds. Remember this God will not touch this earth. Satan will come first and He will be walking around as a glorious being and He will fool the world into believing He is God Himself. What are you going to believe when you see him with 200 million of his angles 14 to 16 feet high with Him. The Bible says that even the elect will be deceived if possible. Remember Trust TRUTH. Seeing will be believing. So dont think you will be going for a space ride in la la land and come back to reality. The Devil Himself is comming. This is not some kind of game or a time for fun space ship rides. If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join