It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
sorry, but this is:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I for one hope this "flyover"does happen-for I believe it will be a glorious day for all mankind if it indeed happens-well I guess we will just wait and see.

Unless of course they are beaming down lethal rays as they pass over... or terraforming it as they go to make it more habitable for them...

Careful what you wish for...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

This IS a conspiracy website.

No it isn't. There is "conspiracy" section under ATS. You are posting in Alien and Ufo's section.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We should be careful from here on out, of people claiming to be abductees and spreading stories of a massive flyover and the soon to come full scale contact of Aliens with Earthlings.

They could be disinfo people planting the seeds for Project Blue Beam.

www.geocities.com...

Now i'm not accusing the OP of this, but I'm just throwing this out there.

Then again Project Bluebeam seems fairly far fetched, unless the government has some extremely serious tech that they've been hiding. I'm not talking about hiding stealth fighter/bomber technology for a few couple decades, this goes way, way beyond that.

Although some of the technologies needed to pull off Project blue Beam see quite plausible, others just seem totally impossible without technologies way beyond what we'd even imagine the government might have at this time.

In conclusion I'll put this and every other end world scenario prediction in the junk pile along with 2012. Then when 2013 arrives I'll move them over to the passed(no show) bin- where lies- y2k(in the form of a newspaper of the NY times dated Jan 1 2001, and California Sinking, and American civil wars, and the numerous WWIII's that came and went. They'll all be sitting upon a neat stack of Sylvia Brown Books, and Nostrodamaus(sp?) quatraines, as well as every book containing codes from God like the bible, and Moby dick, and heck every book ever written. (so scratch that one).

Just lemme know when something is actually happening.

I hate predictions, they are worthless. Unless your talking about predicting sports games, ect. Now I always wondered why Sylvia Brown and her kind, aren't a multi millionairres from winning a couple big lotteries. Don't give me it goes against their morals, because these people make a living on other peoples tragedies. They are some of the most immoral people walking around today.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Originally posted by dgtempe

This IS a conspiracy website.

No it isn't. There is "conspiracy" section under ATS. You are posting in Alien and Ufo's section.

I hate to point this out and be Off topic but

Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the examination of the "extraterrestrial phenomenon" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

Anyway, normally I don't reply to threads like these, but would wish to point out that something big is happening. Strange, but big. I cannot say what it is, because I do not know 100% myself. All one can do is Hope.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this is evething exept logical... could you imagine how many people would die the minute this would appens . heart attack , car accident , mass panic, suicide ect... it would have made more sence if this story would have start more softly . l beleave that the alien would be a little smarter then just do a mass apperence over all major cities . if l was these alien ,l would start by meeting all major governement to let them knows that one way or the other we will make a mass apperence over all major cities so here is the deal ... you have one week to go public to explain to all citizen that we are comming say next monday , do it to prepare the people so they have time to talk about the comming event so it would be a smaller shock for them and with less risk of casualty do to mass panic ect.. if you want to be treat with respect act like you are respectable..l'm 43 yrs old from Quebec canada and in all my life l have seen only one ufo and event if l l strongly beleave that we cant be alone in this univers , l would be shock to see them do a mass apperence over my city so can you imagine those that dont beleave in it...l hope this will happen one day but l also hope that it wil be done whit logic and respect specialy if they come in peace

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
reply to post by ATSGUY

Please help me out here.

Let's say for a moment this is all true, despite the fact if you've followed UFOlogy long enough, you've heard this story hundreds of time, and it never comes to pass. But law of averages suggests that eventually one of these predictions will come true.

Why should we trust these aliens?

would you rather trust the nwo, or your government?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Energies will be emitted by the ships which will make the public not react in a chaotic or fearful manner. Love, Peace, and Joy will become the
mindset of the public

Or alternatively, they could just hide somewhere up there and beam their love energy at us and go away again. What a wonderful world that would be.

This won't happen. The galaxy couldn't possibly work this way. No galactic federation would come up with such a lame name as "Galactic Federation....". What does federation even mean in galactic terms? Is a planet a state? Or is it a federated unit? So is this Galactic Federation a federation of federated states? United Federation of Planets actually made more sense. Sadly, any cosmic force that uses words I've heard in Science Fiction has already presented itself with dubious credentials.

Of course, they might be saying these things to put us at our ease just before they come down and reclaim their hostages, zapping us all on their way through. That would make them quite human in temperament, wouldn't it?

But this whole tale also fails to take into account what the alien mindset might actually be. How alien from us, how similar to each other, that they could have formed this federation without us, and what have we proved ourselves worthy of in the last few years to make them want to come and join us now? The 2012 transition is just playing up to the believers who have suddenly realised that it's only a few years away, now. 2012 is our date. We constructed it and find that some day in December of that year coincides with the last date that some Mayan calendar-maker thought was probably long enough for a civilisation. A human mind of the 21st century is trying to interpret what went on in a human mind of the earliest stages of the last millennium. God help us if Christine (Stephen King) Terminator (Arnie) is the only legacy that remains of our civilisation in 2000 years time (those are just randomly plucked titles, but fate is random).

But why do these aliens, or any aliens, have to think like us?

While it is tempting to think that evolution must work in more or less the same way throughout the universe, that's probably because we only know one way and that's ours. We probably need a pshycological anthropologist to help us out here, but if conditions are slightly different on whatever planet these people(s) come from, they might hold entirely different views about what peace and love mean (given that "love" as a concept is broadly misunderstood even on our own planet).

So, just beam us with your love potion and go away again. You know it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon...."terraforming'??

Aren't we already living on Terra????

WW

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Anyway, normally I don't reply to threads like these, but would wish to point out that something big is happening. Strange, but big. I cannot say what it is, because I do not know 100% myself. All one can do is Hope.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Chiiru]

First of all thanks for your information. Now I will really shut up. But I really cant stop myself from writing this:
Dear Chiiru, there will be nothing big. At least not in the sense you are waiting for. There will be Oil crisis, economical crisis, nuclear crisis etc..But not what you are waiting. It may be hard to face with it but this "waiting for big'" is just a result of modernity. It is a constructed "feeling" which actually support the hegemonial power. If anything in our life change, or even happen somthing big, it should come from us, people. Recently, a thinker said: "We can believe of any catastrophical event that could destroy the whole world immediatly or a sudden change of all "monotonous" reality because of ETs etc..but we can not think of a slightly change of the world political and social order". This is sad.
Now I am leaving and will not bother again.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hidatsa

The "Galactic Federation" probably has a better sounding name than that.
Aliens dont speak english as we do. They speak whatever language they speak. Mental or not. The name probably is better sounding and more intimidating.

Than again, if there isnt a galactic federation

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this may sound a little bit on the strange side but before i retired last night i asked God to open my eyes to what was coming and in my licid dream i saw a fleet of craft too numerous to count were in formation.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
I have been given a crashcourse in spirituality by these "visitors," whatever they are, and I am now a far kinder and more enlightnened person for it.

Right, can you send you mates round to the morons and bozos with the dubious ethics and questionable morals and see if they can make them kinder and more enlightened, cos, goddammit, they're the ones that actually need enlightening.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

interesting. Anything else?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

First of all thanks for your information. Now I will really shut up. But I really cant stop myself from writing this:
Dear Chiiru, there will be nothing big. At least not in the sense you are waiting for. There will be Oil crisis, economical crisis, nuclear crisis etc..But not what you are waiting. It may be hard to face with it but this "waiting for big'" is just a result of modernity. It is a constructed "feeling" which actually support the hegemonial power. If anything in our life change, or even happen somthing big, it should come from us, people. Recently, a thinker said: "We can believe of any catastrophical event that could destroy the whole world immediatly or a sudden change of all "monotonous" reality because of ETs etc..but we can not think of a slightly change of the world political and social order". This is sad.
Now I am leaving and will not bother again.

Of course there will be crises(criseses? na lol), we're in the middle of a ton. Its really sad to see this though.

If anything in our life change, or even happen somthing big, it should come from us, people.
yes yes, that is very correct. I'm not saying anything involving "omg they're coming and they're gonna save us from ourselves." yeah, it doesn't work like that. The ET thing really shouldn't affect us as a whole, but it does. Its like a child who discovers there are a lot of birds outside. It's an amazing thing, but once they get older, the child realizes its not a big thing and just goes on his way.

Hey dont run off

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
A round earth is impossible. A sun-centered universe is impossible. Instantly communicating with someone on the other end of the globe is impossible.

That's Esat/BT for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tshane18 the only factual Book I have ever found to be 100% accurate is the Bible.

Ummm yup... religious NUT comes to mine... as you say...

However this is ATS so... you will be expected to PROVE that statement beyond a shadow of a doubt with hard evidence...

who left there heavenly post and intermingled with the daughters of men.

So what's up with this whole 'Daughters of Men" thing anyway? Seems all Aliens can't seem to get enough of them... The Bible says so, the abductions for breeders, and even Jabba the Hut drooled all over Princess Leia...

What these aliens don't have cute women or something?

[edit on 1-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by musselwhite

interesting. Anything else?

maybe because I was influenced by certain events that took place at 584 harper valley at which time i witnessed a "gathering of craft" i attributed to project blue beam. see rabbit holes - searching for alice that i dreamed this; however, what happened to me was very much real. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am getting in my bunker, I keep hearing static on my radio and my cellphone doesn;t work. I live in boston and the sky is already dark from the rain, but I think they are here.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by tshane18
Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history.

If you want to get technical, right now is the beginning of the end of time.

If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

I'm going to a picnic, so there's a picnic on in Perth, does that count?

People have been going on about the end of days for, well, for ever.

Where does it say in the bible that may is when revelations accures?

Aren't you paying attention? It says the second coming is going to take place at a picnic in Perth. Try to keep up or we'll leave you behind.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join