It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213Just lemme know when something is actually happening.

I'm with you on this one. Sounds like a re-hashing of the same stuff George Adamski, Billy Meier, etc. etc. have been saying for some 60 years. I've heard and read so many of these things I'm almost at the point where I can read a line, and tell you what line is coming next. The themes are all the same, even if the details are different. They said it in the '40s, '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, and they're still saying it today. "We're beyond solving our own problems, but hey, our space friends will come fix it all for us and make all our pain go away."

Anyone ever stop to consider that we need our pain? That maybe, if there are aliens watching us and making occasional contact (a distinct possibility and one I'm willing to entertain), that they have neither the ability nor the desire to fix our messes? The contactee movement always pushes the idea that we're a cosmic infant that needs its diaper changed. Well, what if we're a toddler being potty-trained, and it's time for us to take the initiative, stop crapping our undies and wipe our own butts so we can move on to big-boy pants?

Our problems CAN be solved. It takes a combination of courage, knowledge, curiosity, and willpower. We can do it ourselves. The task is daunting: We have to overcome greed, childish social concepts that upset the balance between society and the individual (on BOTH sides of the political aisle), racism, and all the other forces that divide us into "Us vs. Them". Only then can we proceed to a brighter future where humanity evolves, and we seek out opportunities for exploration for exploration's sake.

Right now there's people on this very site cheering on cops who taze and/or beat children and non-violent suspects, while complaining that "liberals" want to take their guns away and pave the way for a "police state"--without realizing a police state is already here, and their guns are useless because they lack the guts to use them here and now. This is just one example of how messed up humanity has become. Everyone wants to "win", everyone fears "losing", and most people are so confused and fed up with it all they aren't even playing the game or don't know how.

Maybe we need to solve these kinds of problems, the ones that speak directly to our attitudes and behaviour as a species, before the Space Brothers come down--if they exist at all.

I hate predictions, they are worthless.

You and me both.

Unless your talking about predicting sports games, ect. Now I always wondered why Sylvia Brown and her kind, aren't a multi millionairres from winning a couple big lotteries. Don't give me it goes against their morals, because these people make a living on other peoples tragedies. They are some of the most immoral people walking around today.

That's a very good question. Why would anyone with real psychic power to predict events even need to write a flippin' book? Don't give me treatises on the morality of using superhuman power for personal gain. If you're intelligent and hard-working, you go to MIT and make a ton of money in engineering. If you can predict lottery numbers accurately you play the lottery and retire early. Talent is talent, meant to be used, and if I had superhuman talents I'd sure as Hell use them.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by elendal
Has anyone ever wondered why:

1. Christianity is awaiting the 2nd coming of Christ
2. Buddhism is awaiting the appearance of Buddha Maitreya
3. Some Islamic traditions are awaiting the appearance of the last Imam (Messiah)
4. ...add to the list any similar beliefs you know of...

Not really. England is still awaiting the return of King Arthur. That kid in Shane is still waiting for Alan Ladd to come back. It's a natural psychological effect. If someone has performed some particularly heroic deed, you can't believe they can A) ever die B) stay dead when they do and C) never be coming back. It just gets passed down generations until it becomes a part of the legend. Nothing to get all excited about, honestly.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jcavs88

you are too funny! i always enjoy humor it just gives me a lift. people are so funny!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Massive UFO Fly over?... Hmmm... Sounds great... Which ET race might this be?... (And what about the ETs currently inhabiting Earth?... I see possible confliction beyond the Cabal.)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
lol, Zorgon you quack me up, quack! quack!

I go by me and what I was told and I was told by the Grey's that the only time they would do a massive flyover would be when we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

I think that sounds just about right.

If they change there mind and don't tell me I'm gonna be pi&&ed for sure,

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
We should be careful from here on out, of people claiming to be abductees and spreading stories of a massive flyover and the soon to come full scale contact of Aliens with Earthlings.

They could be disinfo people planting the seeds for Project Blue Beam.

www.geocities.com...

Now i'm not accusing the OP of this, but I'm just throwing this out there.

My thoughts exactly

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa

Originally posted by gtirlad2

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by tshane18
Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history.

If you want to get technical, right now is the beginning of the end of time.

If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

I'm going to a picnic, so there's a picnic on in Perth, does that count?

People have been going on about the end of days for, well, for ever.

Where does it say in the bible that may is when revelations accures?

Aren't you paying attention? It says the second coming is going to take place at a picnic in Perth. Try to keep up or we'll leave you behind.

really? sweet il bring the meat and condiments.

lol

no really, if you read the scriptures correctly it clearly says that no man child or woman will know when the second coming will be , only god will know.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Im still waiting for the Y2K bug, no wait ...
Im still waiting for planet X ..oh...
im still ..waiting...for nostrodamas and the end of the world
im still waiting for a payrise....

I have heard alot of things and i wish to christ that this would and does come true but ive heard so many, dare i say it, ..... lies...

If it comes then ill hold a beer up to welcome our alien overlords and let them know that they will have to pay their council tax if they are staying long...oh and dont land on double yellow lines or the cctv will send out photo fines.

Interesting read tho'

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
as much as i want to beleive it, this whole thing reeks of CIA psi-ops to distract from the fact that the USA is systematically destroying teh planet in the effort of population reduction.

Instead of waiting for some alien flyover, be a delegate for Ron Paul and initiate some REAL positive change.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by mystik999]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

hmm your right that is odd, see before i went to bed i to asked to see coming future events and saw many many craft engaging in battle above a small moon, our moon maybe ?

hmm next time i will never fall asleep with my eyes open while watching star wars...messes with my head dude

[edit on 1-4-2008 by busyfrog]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Sorry to be a nay-sayer because I would hope this would happen ASAP. I would rejoice. But, sadly ... I'm afraid we have a few more THOUSAND years before we're ready to step up to the next level and be introduced to higher beings of Galactic status.

I think you are greatly exaggerating when you say "a few more thousand years before we're ready to step up to the next level and be introduced to higher beings of galactic status". Judging by the progress we have made in the last century alone this can and should serve as a reference for the future.

I say a few more hundred years at this pace assuming we still exist. Global warming, asteroid collisions, major disease outbreaks, hostile alien invasions, nuclear holocaust are all too real in my humble opinion!

We must all step up to plate asap and ufo disclosure will help unify the planet and put most of our differences aside because creed, color, religious affiliations etc mean very little in the grand scheme called humanity and saving the planet.

Also, I asked a question before to the OP(and others) but did not get a reply. I will not repost it because it seems it was deliberatly ignored!

My "two cents".

[edit on 1-4-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tshane18
Ill give you all a clue to test the Spirt by the Spirt. Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history. There will be war... If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

are you referring to the speculative Bush/Cheney nuke on Iran?

also yall know that the Nazi's had "saucer-winged craft" back in 1940. then the nazi scientists came to america in "project paperclip" and then UFO sightings increased, while no mention from the US military about the crafts.

Its more plausable this will be a demonstration of their "saucer-winged craft" fleet during some special ops and use it as an excuse to declare martial law while reaking devastation to China and the Arab nations with their fleet.

use your head, whats more plausible, an "alien flyover" or a US govt. "Black Ops Project"?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

You must consider also that if the Grey's exist and im shure we both know they do.

Then there must be a small chance other races exist who are not involved with the Grey's agenda.

And who indeed may have there own role and indeed there own agenda.

To think anything less would be very small minded indeed do you agree ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ok....... great. let the massive ufo flyover event happen.
i'm sick of all this waiting and whining.
if it's going to happen then it will happen, all this speculation and "predicting" is stupid. i'm ready, your ready, so what the hell are these aliens waiting for???

i really hope this isn't just all in our minds, that would suck.

to any et's reading.... would you come down already????? geez

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I, for one, would fear this.

Mod Edit- Please Read: One-line responses

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserChicken

what would you be afraid of?? out of curiosity.
do you think that you would befall physical harm???

btw, watch the one line posts, the moderators don't like those

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I go by me and what I was told and I was told by the Grey's that the only time they would do a massive flyover would be when we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

I think that sounds just about right.

If they change there mind and don't tell me I'm gonna be pi&&ed for sure,

My belief is that many 'in contact' with ETs are being used for disinformation by the ETs. Seems nothing is changing for the better and predictions don't seem to be on target.

Now if someone claimed the ETs are here wrecking the earth and mankind then may be I 'might' have some belief in that story. It seems man has been capable of wreaking havoc since the beginning though.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am sorry ATSGuy, but your treaths have become a bite out of our understanding. I will never read another treath made yb you, i am sorry but you lost all credibility to my eyes. This types of treaths should be on skunk and works, you cant prove anything on what you say..only that you have a hunch..a feeling..good..many people have hunches and feelings, that doesnt mean its true.

I am sorry but ATS lately have become with hoaxed to another and treaths that are ludicruss..

Thinking i may go for a while until ats cleans itself up..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Golly Alex, I've embarassed myself a few times, while posting on ATS...

Thanks for making me feel better about myself!!

Back to the OP...'soon' is very vague...care to provide specific dates???

Thanks. WW

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join