It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I now KNOW that there is in fact and underwater submarine station in Hawthorne Nevada

Okay, checked your links....followed up on your research. Utterly nowhere in the sources you provide is there an indication that submarines are actually traveling to and berthing in Hawthorne Nevada. Nowhere.

Please, everyone else do the same thing....go read it. If you don't come away with the same thought I did..."How does anyone get from this to an actual submarine base?"

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Any time I read any of the following words:

-Pleaidians
-Galactic Federation
-Zeta Reticulans
-Draconians

I know that it is safe to disregard whatever is being said as 100% false, that means made up? There are a few words missing from the list but this is a starter to go by.

I was visited by a two headed beast with a monstrous tentacle coming from inbetween its' two heads, it said it came from just south of Orion's belt .. which star system could that be?

LOL

I think the star system you refer to is..... Urpenisis Minor

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by zorgon
I now KNOW that there is in fact and underwater submarine station in Hawthorne Nevada

Okay, checked your links....followed up on your research. Utterly nowhere in the sources you provide is there an indication that submarines are actually traveling to and berthing in Hawthorne Nevada. Nowhere.

Please, everyone else do the same thing....go read it. If you don't come away with the same thought I did..."How does anyone get from this to an actual submarine base?"

Sorry MrPenny, but you've sidestepped the whole issue with your statement... perhaps intentionally?

Rather than asking 'How does anyone get from this to an actual submarine base?'... a much more interesting question would be ' What the heck is an Underwater Warfare Centre doing in the middle of the desert'?....

... and since it's existance seems NOT to be in doubt, another question to ask (which perhaps might help answer yours) is 'How does one conduct Underwater Warfare research/training/maintenance/support/repairs/etc WITHOUT any submarines involved?'

Also... if the base is used for any/all of the above, what's to stop a couple of submarines having been shipped to the middle of the desert for training/research purposes... In which case, despite the fact the submarines didn't travel there under their own steam, it would still qualify as an underground submarine base.

I think you might have been struggling to find something with which to criticise Zorgon's post. Being a skeptic is all well and good, but I think you were reaching a bit there

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Makes Sense, this could relate to 2012 theories because maybe after getting us colonized on other planets and living with them maybe the earth will be destroyed in 2012. I cant wait, i hope this is true

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

You didn't read the sources and links, did you? All of your questions and "whatifs" are answered in the sources. In fact, I'm not sure you closely read zorgon's assertions.

it would still qualify as an underground submarine base.

NOTHING, says it is underground. And your own supposition, whether they shipped entire submarines to Nevada or not, is that it is not an underwater base as zorgon asserts.

Fine, believe whatever you want. Regrettably, zorgon's contribution is out of the topic anyway. The lack of critical thinking skills around here is alarming.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
With everything in this thread I have read, and some of the most ridiculous response from those that desire to believe the "improbable" I can say, without flinching, that ATS has become the next godlikeproducitons...only more profitable.

The problem is, I know that Springer and the other couple of amigos read threads like this and KNOW that 99.99999% of it is complete and utter bunk, imagination and/or someone's fantasies.......but they are not in this to win, they are in this to live. And I do not fault them for that...as that is all of our goals in real life.

But I want to at least inject a small voice of reason in this thread, those that are arguing the positive aspect of it are doing MASSIVE damage to the cause they claim to believe in.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Dagar

You didn't read the sources and links, did you? All of your questions and "whatifs" are answered in the sources. In fact, I'm not sure you closely read zorgon's assertions.

it would still qualify as an underground submarine base.

NOTHING, says it is underground.

umm... There is an Underwater Warfare Centre there, it's evidently not on the surface, so unless it's floating several miles up in a gigantic hot air balloon and tied to the ground by invisible rope, where else could the facility be but underground?

What was that about critical thinking?

Anyway, like you said... this is deviating from the original topic, a story that I still don't buy... sorry OP

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
There is an Underwater Warfare Centre there, it's evidently not on the surface, so unless it's floating several miles up in a gigantic hot air balloon and tied to the ground by invisible rope, where else could the facility be but underground?

Oh for God's sake. "Evidently not on the surface"????? Did you eat a good breakfast this morning?

Fine.....whatever.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Look up at the sky on April 22, 2008!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Believing is seeing, that is why our generations continue to repeat themselves, because people continue to believe the same things over and over again

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Really?! It's my birthday!

Well, what a great present it will be....

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

No, you know it wrong.
I just talked to bigger boss; it will be on 23th April.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'll be waiting with baited breath from the 18th thru the 22nd or was that the 23rd,lol - I'm an Aries as well Ya'll

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now i know when to put my flags up.

"UFO's Welcome!"

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

hdchop....I think the cusp from Aries to Taurus in on 20th April...so I'm kind of a 'cusper'...

BUT, isn't Taurus near Orion? And Orion is so well known by the ancients....guess I was an ancient Egyptian in a past life, maybe even a Pharoah!! (one of the minor ones, I'd imagine...hehehe)...

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think the cusp from Aries to Taurus in on 20th April...so I'm kind of a 'cusper'…

Oh great, Hitler’s birthday…
Maybe he’ll bring Elvis along.

Wont be long now.. Ive got my alien craft endorsement on my drivers license.
I promise..I wont do anything wrong Mr. Spaceman..

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
...So because two people say there's going to be an ET fly over, that means we are supposed to accept this as truth? No pics, no video, nada? I'm not opposed to hearing what these people have to say, but these alarmist ALL CAPS!!!!EXCLAMATION POINT!! threads are kind of wearing thin. I mean, c'mon. Really:

Interviewer: "....So a ufo came down and the whole town got to see it?"

Interviewee: "....um......yeah.....it was....quite amazing........"

Interviewer: " So...I was told the ET's looked like felines with horns radiating light....is that true?"

Interviewee: "....Yup...thats it."

ZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz

Next.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by hdchop

hdchop....I think the cusp from Aries to Taurus in on 20th April...so I'm kind of a 'cusper'...

BUT, isn't Taurus near Orion? And Orion is so well known by the ancients....guess I was an ancient Egyptian in a past life, maybe even a Pharoah!! (one of the minor ones, I'd imagine...hehehe)...

WW

You are correct WW - So when I read the horoscopes I alwasy read both,lol,lol.. Little bit rock & Roll and a little bit country - I would love to know my past life but never really knew of or researched that end of the spectrum.. sorry a little off topic - carry on!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
...So because two people say there's going to be an ET fly over, that means we are supposed to accept this as truth? No pics, no video, nada? I'm not opposed to hearing what these people have to say, but these alarmist ALL CAPS!!!!EXCLAMATION POINT!! threads are kind of wearing thin. I mean, c'mon. Really:

It Is What It Is - The NET is like a TV - Channels everywhere - Each one of you has the option to turn the channel and move on somewhere else - so please do so instead of making comments. close your browser or move to another thread..... Next!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

All we have to do is wait

Oh how unusual...

And no date for this event. As usual. Oh well, keep the hope going guys, maybe the aliens will come make the world a better place. Or not...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join