It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You are right people please feel free to give anything a try, As MG said we got messed up in the group things before but if you want to try it on your own not linked to any group then thats fine as long as you understand what you are trying to do.

I will try look for a program to convert the audio files I also would like them in MP3 as they are very good indeed.

Anyway very powerful dream I had last night with so much meaning. I woke up because I knew I was dreaming. Strange feeling when you are dreaming and you say to yourself in your dream "This is a test"

The dream was set in a bar, It was my birthday and there were a few of us in this bar. The first strange part of this dream started as soon as I stood up in this dream. I got up from the table I was sat at and walked over to some friends. This bar we were in had Laminate flooring and the shoes I were waring were making me fall, over and over again.

I wanted to get mad because in my mind I was thinking "Why do I keep slipping" Then it clicked, something wanted me to get mad. I stayed calm and got up and took hold of like a handrail.

Next thing some guy come up to me and everyone was like "omg thats him from the TV" I have no clue who this person was. He came over and said "Come and play pool with me we need your help" Something in my mind clicked once again and said "Do you trust this person because they are famous"

So I followed him with caution to the pool table and he pulled me over to one side and said "You see that guy over there" He was a evil looking person he continued to explain "He has been giving us trouble all night he wont leave the pool table and we are forced to keep playing him" to cut a long story short they wanted me to take care of him and hit him because I looked capable of doing it and they would make it worth my while.

This then made sense I then started to question my inner self in my dream. It answered and then I turned around to the famous person and said "Hey sorry but I am out with my friends, If I do this I would only be looking out for my own Ego Why would I look out for my own ego" I said.

I walked away and sat back with my friends who all smiled at me when I came back. They said "what happened" I replied "The right thing"

I then woke up and remember every single thing in this dream, every detail every word and every feeling. I woke up knowing I had become aware of ego in my dream.

This is the first dream I have had like this and the personal messages were very powerfull. That message was, what would happen if Ego took it's place. I would of hit the guy and left my friends on my birthday and spend it with some "Famous" Person to boost my ego even more.

Truly amazing been gobsmacked all day

[edit on 9-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

No the Tool Video was by chance, Just like the way is shows the energy rise through each chakra. To say this is a music video WOW very powerfull

I get it now just looked it up on Google "The Tool parabola video was by Alex Gray" Strange I didn't even know who either was.

I got my Avatar by typing "Meditation" in Google images
What are the chances of that

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Glad you are feeling better I know the good feeling you speek of, Amazing isn't it and you are doing this on your own. No belief system no religion, no TSOL.

It just goes to show you only need to trust your inner self to discover who you really are.

In other words "You are who you are, and not who you think you want to be"
The way the human mind works takes you away from your real self, Your Inner Self. Your mind and body are just a vehicle you conscienceness is you.

Happy Meditating

Originally posted by keeff
reply to post by psycho81

psycho81, i really liike the site you linked to all the music mantras,. but i have been trying to convert them so that i can add them to my cell phones mp3 player with no luck. would you happen to know of a different site where i could get these to ad to my player. i would really like to listen to them in the arazona hot room and steam room in my gym, as well as while i'm at work. thanks and i hope that you can help me. i am just starting out with this whoe meditation thing,. and i already feel it is helping me.

I am converting the Audio now but it is taking some time, Time I have so anything for you my friend
I will U2U you for you email once I convert them.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Amazing dream/vision you had there. I think when you can remember everything in a dream down to what people say to you it is more than a dream and should be taken seriously. Yes I think ego is what got you in TSOL. You were given an elder name, powers, put on a list that only "special" people get on then you were given points and master levels. ALL designed to feed ego. Told you were going to save the world from aliens.... etc all ego. Man does not need so much ego it just closes his vision to what is really important.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

We're doing fine thank you for asking. HCR was a learning experience for me. I feel no ill will towards Paul or any of those who continue to use it.

HCR may benefit Paul spiritually or it may control him, I do not know. It is after all his experience in this life and I cannot say he is right or wrong.

My spiritual practice has always included sending gratitude out towards the planet and beyond, but I never focused exclusively on one area of my body.

I tend to imagine my entire body as a solid beam of light that is connected to everything.

Do not be afraid of white light, it is not evil. No colors are 'evil' per say, it is merely one's interpretation of what those colors mean.

Some believe black to be a sacred color, and while I do not agree, they are not wrong either. It is their personal viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I know I have had dreams all my life but nothing this real. I have never been able to make choices in dreams as though I were awake. When I woke it was like a jolt and I was fully aware of what just happened.

Glad you are doing well Biggie Smalls, Yes I know what you mean even what Paul did to me I still find it in my heart to forgive him and move on. It was a lesson and I should not blame Paul for his ego as ego is infact an entity itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey Psycho, I'm really into dreaming/lucid dreaming so I figured I would do a quick interpretation for you for the hell of it(hope you don't mind). Btw here are some very good links to dream dictionaries that will help give you an idea of how to read dream signs. Don't take the listings here as gospel but there are universal truths to the vast majority of things we see in our dreams with the slant of our own perspectives & lives. These sites offer some of the more universal relationships of dream sign.

www.dreammoods.com...
www.soulfuture.com...

Originally posted by psycho81
The dream was set in a bar, It was my birthday and there were a few of us in this bar. The first strange part of this dream started as soon as I stood up in this dream. I got up from the table I was sat at and walked over to some friends. This bar we were in had Laminate flooring and the shoes I were waring were making me fall, over and over again.

I wanted to get mad because in my mind I was thinking "Why do I keep slipping" Then it clicked, something wanted me to get mad. I stayed calm and got up and took hold of like a handrail.

Your birthday symbolizes your new view of yourself,a new beginning, fresh look on your time ahead of you, and your new found abilities. And there you where in astral-plane-party time in the social gathering place of a bar to celebrate. A bar is also a place where ideas, problems, and good times and come together in a sometimes volatile or peaceful way depending on how cool the patrons are. Much like the forums here for instance...

Besides laminated how did the floor look? What color was it? But the fact that your shoes made you slip shows that you needed to reevaluate your approach in life with shoes greatly symbolizing your sense of "grounding". When you used the railing it's essentially a gesture of requesting or needing aid which was dependably there for you(like a good friend).

Next thing some guy come up to me and everyone was like "omg thats him from the TV" I have no clue who this person was. He came over and said "Come and play pool with me we need your help" Something in my mind clicked once again and said "Do you trust this person because they are famous"

This celebrity is probably you and how you maybe identified your ego prior to the moment of this bday party since you did not recognize him, but was famous within that world.

So I followed him with caution to the pool table and he pulled me over to one side and said "You see that guy over there" He was a evil looking person he continued to explain "He has been giving us trouble all night he wont leave the pool table and we are forced to keep playing him" to cut a long story short they wanted me to take care of him and hit him because I looked capable of doing it and they would make it worth my while.

This then made sense I then started to question my inner self in my dream. It answered and then I turned around to the famous person and said "Hey sorry but I am out with my friends, If I do this I would only be looking out for my own Ego Why would I look out for my own ego" I said.

I walked away and sat back with my friends who all smiled at me when I came back. They said "what happened" I replied "The right thing"

I then woke up and remember every single thing in this dream, every detail every word and every feeling. I woke up knowing I had become aware of ego in my dream.

The pool table and game can symbolize a calculative competitive attitude, much like the games we play of "who's ego is larger". One thing you have to remember even in shared dreams, you are still everyone and everything(we are one) so you where also the evil guy sitting there. However that evil guy has a waking life manifestation if you will(which can be a behavior &/or a person who embodies this ideal in your life) and this dream apparently is telling both your conscious & subconscious mind that you have identified that antagonistic character and have transcended that state of mind.

This is the first dream I have had like this and the personal messages were very powerfull. That message was, what would happen if Ego took it's place. I would of hit the guy and left my friends on my birthday and spend it with some "Famous" Person to boost my ego even more.

Truly amazing been gobsmacked all day

The seduction of self delusion into arrogance as the cliche' goes with "Famous" people is something most people blindly crave. "oh I want to be famous because everything will be so cool and everyone will like me..."
-insert raspberry sound here- That allure obviously doesn't not entrance you right away as you where able to stay true to those close to you and not given into the seduction of blind acceptance.

Know too, you could have banish the "evil one" in a manner that doesn't involve hitting or using any weird powers. It's so much fun talking your way out of weird places in the astral plane too which is just as effective in many cases and oft times opens up even more avenues of possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sure strange the first time

It's funny also how the evil person looked at me as though he knew me.
I will check out them links after this dream it has me intrested. Your description was 10/10 mate.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Psycho did you feel yourself get to the astral plane? Can you just find yourself there shakesbeer? If you want to go there it can take ages (hours I find!) to get there yet sometimes we just find ourself there?

Yes biggie I agree HCR is Pauls life in this life and maybe psycho and myself were a little hard on him and Darcon, we obviously were not in our right minds. I didn't even know who I was anymore never mind who or what Paul was trying to do. Maybe he should have also realized this before he counter attacked us. I did send him an e mail last week saying how sorry I was for the way it had all ended and that Id wished Id done what caveman had done and just left, but Paul has not replied.

Im not beating myself up about this thing anymore though, its finished and what is done is done. Someone said to me "Yes maybe you do wish you'd have handled it better but you handled it in the only way you knew at the time, now learn from this and you will handle things better next time"
Good advice.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I am not sure but what I am sure of is this is not like any other dream I have had. You kind of feel weird after, best way I can describe it is "OOBE" or something on them lines. When I woke up though I just said in my mind "That was a strong message best take note" Can't believe how real it was I could even think to myself in my dream.

I was in control of what I did and did not want to do. I think the jolt when I woke up was when I came back into my body, I did feel weak and heavy but I just woke up so I can not say 100% if this was OOBE ( Out of body Experience )

First time I have been through anything like this so can't say for sure what it was. I was never scared though and if anything it has made me stronger

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sure strange the first time

It's funny also how the evil person looked at me as though he knew me.
I will check out them links after this dream it has me intrested. Your description was 10/10 mate.

Heh not sure if you've seen strange yet my man...
But yeah those types of events can rock your identity like no other. I can help you go further into the symbolism and waking life markers if you want? This dream sounds to me like you where very much in your own mind interacting on a very deep level. From there you can have OBE's or projections easier, but it seems you where resolving a lot of internal issue with this particular event.

MG - Yes I can just tell when I'm "out and about" and when I'm not.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I would be intrested to hear more..

I never though it was possible to be aware that you were dreaming. So now I have seen it with my own two eyes (Spirit Eyes) I would like to hear more information of how to control this so to speak.

It's the best advice I have had in a dream ever. I know the ego in me now I know it's an entity trying to control my physical self. I am aware of the ego I never though it could happen so quick after reading that book "A New Earth"
I though it would be ages before I was aware of my ego, Its happening now

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've been on that dreammoods site before and forgot about it till your post. So I was interested and decided to look at things that happened in the dream with the healer woman

"To see a wash bowl in your dream, denotes a new interest resulting in much joy and contentment will occupy your time.

To dream that you are washing your face and/or hands in a wash bowl, signifies that you will be consumed with passion for someone close to you."

The healer washed my forehead in this 'wash bowl' =0. Oh and in real life I have spots on my forehead and my mum bought me this spot.. remover thing, and I kept forgetting to use it, so I assumed that meant to use it

And then I couldn't find anything else.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Haha you make me smile Kappo

How you feeling anyway buddy
Hope everything is well your mood seems happy. Did you get time to do any meditation.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm okay thank you, been trying to sleep in this week as I know when I go back to school I'll regret not staying in bed long
. I haven't done any meditation as.. to be honest.. I couldn't be bothered

[edit on 9/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I would be intrested to hear more..

Is there anything else you remember about the scene itself? What sounds where going on? Did it have a smell? What balls where left on the pool table or was it empty? small things like that, like the color of the floor etc. You can use your meditation to try to retrieve more images as well and you may even find yourself back in that scene able to re-do it any way you want.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Just enjoy ya time off pal British Schools are hell

Well they were for me but thats a long time ago

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh and I'm planning on getting the new Britney album

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Oh and I highly recommend this book for a "right to the point" "by the numbers" introduction into how to develop lucid dreaming for different applications:
Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming : By Stephen Laberge

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The smell was of strong tobacco but because I smoke it didn't make any difference to me. I did wake up with what felt like a tight chest but as I say I do smoke so duno if that means anything.

The laminate floor was like pine, Over by the pooltable ( Red Pooltable ) the floor was carpet ( Not sure of the color as my focus was on the table and the evil guy ) I noticed it was carpet because I was not slipping no more.

As for the Balls on the table I guess the 16 including the cue ball. The evil guy was setting the table up with the triangle and a full rack. I was stood at the end of the pool table, Very close to the table as I remember thinking "This guy knows what we are talking about" The evil guy was worn looking unshaven and had heavy eyes. No image I can picture for his face but I could see the shadows of his heavy eyes just would be hard to describe anything else.

The bar was behind me and the table in front of me with like a breakfast bar to the Left of me. Behind a half partition thing to the Right of me (Where the handrail I balanced my self on was) there was my friends sat at a table.

None of the friends I were with I knew or could recognise. Infact I didn't recognise anyone, So I find that strange.

Hope this helps it's the most I can remember from this morning. When I meditate I will try see if anything else comes to mind.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join