It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't use music personally, I like the quiet. It is a very personal experience and if you need to meditate with music, do it.

I find music distracts me from my breathing and I tend to become too relaxed and fall asleep. I've been taught to sit up while meditating, but I find if I let myself be in as comfortable a position as possible, I have a better experience.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes I use music but not music with too many lrycis in them. I start from my 1st chakra and feel the meaning behing the chakra like in the Kundalini Awakening video. I work up through the chakras feeling the meaning of eatch one.

The heart crakra is a little hard for me at the moment so I only spend 30-60 seconds on that chakra. The rest I try spend 2-4 mins on, Controling the breathing is the hardest part of this meditation. You don't want to strain any muscles while breathing, In and out In and out nice and slow.

I now sit upright in a chair with a neck support and my back streight. I feel more balanced like this and I don't feel sleepy. Once you control the breathing ( Like your breathing and you dont have to think about it ) you allready start to realx. With music in the background it makes it even easier to relax

Before I go into meditation though I get rid of all the stress in my mind. First I think of all the things that may of made me mad that day and bring them to the front of my mind. Anything that is bothering me I bring to the front of my mind. Then what I do it let all that Stress go let it float away into nothingness.

Here this may work

Let your breath come and go by itself.
Now, reflect on the way anger makes you feel.
Reflect on the fire in the body and in the mind which is anger.
The separation that it causes, the isolation and the loneliness and the pain.
Anger comes from pain and goes back to pain.
Anger most often wants to do injury to its object, to the person or the thing it is directed toward .
Feel it in the body, in the mind; that turbulence, that suffering.
The heart closed, armored against the world.
Isolated.
Reflect on the painfulness, the separation which is anger, which is envy, which is jealously.
Experience the tightness, the loneliness, the separate-ness of anger, the fire Anger.
It is likened to picking up a burning ember in your bare hands with the intention of throwing it at another,
all the while being seared, burned by that anger.
Now reflect on the opposite, on the qualities of warmth and patience which allow us to exist, to flower.
How the anger falls away dissolved in that openness of warmth and patience.
With each breath feel the anger dissipate all the armoring gone.
Now allow that love to give rise to forgiveness.
Easily now, not by tensing or pushing, allow those old curtains of resentment to fall.
Picture the person who somehow caused you pain, and say silently to yourself, I forgive anyone in the past who intentionally
or unintentionally- by thought, speech, or deed- caused me pain.
Forgive them the best you can.
If there is still resentment, accept that too, let it be dissipated as the light of forgiveness grows.
Allow yourself to forgive. Let go of the pride that holds on to resentment I forgive you, just let it go.
The power of forgiveness is so great.
The power that has room to forgive.
Now for those to whom you may have caused pain, ask their forgiveness.
Not with guilt, but with understanding that we sometimes stumble, that we are all partially blind.
Let go of self-judgment. And silently to yourself as it feels right, say,
"Anyone I have caused pain to, intentionally or unintentionally, through my thoughts, my speech, or my action, I ask their forgiveness".
Let all the rigidity that blocks the heart fall away.
Now allow yourself to be forgiven, the stiffness in the neck the back the chest, in the mind, is just resistance.
Let it go.
Let go of your resentment for yourself. Forgive yourself.
Say "I forgive you" to yourself.
Make room for yourself in your heart.
"I forgive myself for all the pain I have caused, even the things I didn't mean to do", using your own name say to yourself "I forgive you" to yourself.
Gently open your heart to yourself......Gently.
Give it time. Self-giving.
Bring forgiveness into your heart for yourself. Make room for you, by letting go.
Now with that sense of openness, direct loving kindness to yourself, in your heart repeat to yourself as is comfortable, with whatever words you find appropriate,
May I be happy.
May I be free from suffering.
May I be free from tension, fear, worry.
May I be healed.
May I be at peace.
May I be done with suffering, done with tension, anger, and separation.
Done with fear and hiding and doubt.
May I be happy let you love yourself, May I be happy.
May I let go of all the things that cause me suffering

THEN WISH YOURSELF WELL

I also like to prey to God and ask him for guidence, Now I don't want to go too much into who I thing God is as this is not a Religious debate.

This is from the healers website but I don't want to post the link just yet as I need to ask permision.

Hello God

Hello God it is about time we had a talk, I know that you know all about me.
Me and my funny ways, me and my funny sense of humour, my tears and my laughter,
the strength I have, the great fear and pain I experience from time to time.
You know all of this the trouble is I have never told you.
Maybe if I do you can help me deal with it all.
Sometimes I think maybe you should answer the prayer I have never said,
put right the things I have messed up.
Well here I am and here it is. Please God help me care about me enough to reach you.
Help me help myself because that's a good thing to do and a good place to be.
Oh and by the way can you turn up the volume when you talk to me.
Then maybe I will really hear you and take notice.
Cheers.x
Amen

As I say I am no teacher but I find this helps me a lot. Hope it helps

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here are some great guided meditation tracks.

Link

You need real player, You can download it from the link above.

Well worth taking a look at

This one is for you Mr Green I though of you when I listend to it

Discover Your Inner Guide

Here is one on Chakra Meditation

[edit on 1-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Hi biggie smalls
So nice to see you.

Yes thanks for that, before TSOL I always meditated without music I found it a distraction. I may go back to meditating without music actually.
Looks like you too have made the right decision

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Glad you are ok Biggie Smalls knew you were strong enough to see the truth.

Thank you for dropping in

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Oh psycho Im really finding this 7 chakra hard. Its like Im being forced to rush the red, orange and yellow just to get to the heart! Then boom I get to the heart
Im just going to have to take this slowly I think but I do feel Im slightly improving.

Another thing is do we have to switch them off, close them down before we get up and carry on with normal life or do they slowly shut down themselves.

As I said today I got a bit stressed as I couldn't find some important paper work. Boom came on the heart chakra, I felt it tighten up, radiate love and feel anxious all at the same time. I felt light headed and ill from it. I then felt so angry with Paul Richard for messing my system up, I think I'll do what you've posted above and spend 5 minutes getting rid of all bad feelings before meditating.

I have recieved no word from Drakiir so I guess this proves he was in on it from the start. You know the claims he made in This side of the fence about being altered by the Greys, I think he was . I think I was e mailing a hybrid creation and this sends shudders down my spine . How come they suddenly let him go after 20 years working for them ? They didn't did they.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

When you finish meditation you just become normal again so yes you kind of close the Chakras, You do not need to focuse on closing them as they will do this once you come out of meditation and come back to reality.

You don't want to stop the spinning of the Chakras, you just want to close off the energy forces you opened up to

When you come out of meditation imagine you just woke up. Don't just jump out your seat and think "That was good" Sit there for a few moments after and slowly come back to reality. Stretch a little, Rotate the head slowly in circles, shake your arms legs and then carry on with normal life. Keep track of your progress so you can look back on it later on if you feel you went wrong somewhere. This is why I started this topic, If you feel yourself doing something wrong take a step back and do what you were doing when it felt right.

Meditation is like a short trip away from your everyday life. To awaken your inner self.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I think I'll do what you've posted above and spend 5 minutes getting rid of all bad feelings before meditating.

Thats right it will be very hard to focus on Meditation if you have things on your mind. You need to search your inner self for the reasons as to why you feel bad feelings. Then delete them, scrap them out your mind tell them "Hey I don't want them thoughts that make me feel bad" Imagine a big delete button in front of you, all the bad things in your mind that may be causing stress hit the Delete key.

I did it to Paul_Richards because he was going through my mind making me think about pointless things and pointless outcomes. I hit the Delete key and I feel I have no reason to think about what he has done now. Infact I an not going to post in the Asencion Process thread again

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes thanks for starting this thread its the perfect antidote to TSOL. You are doing a great job especially as you became so much more in their inner circle than I ever did.

Balanced meditation is the answer. Don't you feel ill when you think for a month we were feeding entities with out heart chakra love. Oh its like a horror movie Eeerrhh

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes does make you take a step back and think about what goes through some peoples minds. None the less I will never know why Paul wanted to do that, So I just block it out and take it as a valuable lesson and nothing more.

We all make mistakes but it only makes you a stronger person, and more aware of why you made the mistake in the first place.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Yes thanks for starting this thread its the perfect antidote to TSOL. You are doing a great job especially as you became so much more in their inner circle than I ever did.

Balanced meditation is the answer. Don't you feel ill when you think for a month we were feeding entities with out heart chakra love. Oh its like a horror movie Eeerrhh

Mr Green, coming on ATS, and for over the last week has awakened things like brief visions. I've said so much, and gone against an imposter.. but I need to tell you something. Your spiritual awakening and you Grey nightmares.. the alien abduction you're trying so hard to run from, there is NO QUESTION the two are related.

We can travel to the future spiritually. I can, you can. Some have and got caught, some will never and refuse to even try. Our souls are rearching to go beyond a "wall". The environment is collapsing, and the aliens are keeping the public unaware, fighting amongst ourselves over petty issues. You need to already be aware of this. The pollution, along with chemical trails in the sky, and cloud seeding.. this mix is going to hold our planet hostage. We will slowly "devolve" to adapt to the precipitating pollution, and rising sea levels. You may decide to move out of the UK. Same with Japan, Hawaii. For those left.. your spirit is trying to reach them. A like to the past, a better life. Once you're established solid "mind" with those of the future, Aliens telepathically sense you, and place a burden upon you to remain. This may manifest is nightmares, greater awareness of humanity's losses, and alien abductions. The best thing for these people is to talk IT ALL OUT to other supportive people who know. There are some races of Zeta who are good, but there are others who interfere and will usurp our abilities of telepathy and hold us in repetitive fear.

This isn't making fun, I understand your spirit feels out of balance with your sense of well being. This is something you need to communicate people, but don't overdo it. This is your first month doing meditation, but try back off for a few days at a time. You won't abandon meditation, because it will give you inner strength, but you need to be less intense about it. Your awareness is a gift, a blessing.. increase your awareness not only of humanity, but the ecosystem and how honoured we should be that we live where everything on earth is open to you. Pollution will take that away, and the aliens will possess us to serve. They'll want us to refer to them by God. We'll see their ships, we'll see their leadership. We'll be frozen in fright, and they'll drain your Chakra love and treat you with respect until your energy is depleated. Try to remain in the present, and help those who are having a difficult time.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here are some intresting clips I found on YouTube First one would not embed

Chakras

Just to get used to the colors of the Chakras.

Kundalini Awakening from YouTube

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

I know its all connected kinesis I do know this.
It could make a person go mad but Im fine. I have rejected HCR and Im taking chakra meditation slowly, I hardly tryed it yesterday and only slightly today. I know something is coming and Im trying my hardest not to become afraid and I whon't, I will believe in myself and that should get me through.
You talk of things far greater than I can.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

They'll want us to refer to them by God. We'll see their ships, we'll see their leadership. We'll be frozen in fright, and they'll drain your Chakra love and treat you with respect until your energy is depleated. Try to remain in the present, and help those who are having a difficult time.

This I know. do not worry. Some times you can over power me with your words but I am fine with all this and it is no suprise to me what you are saying kinesis. Please lighten up it will all be fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

Great Advice once again Kinesis your input it much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know I have said this before but I really feel I am getting somewhere now, More because my focus is not on something that makes me doubt my beliefs.

Since using this Chakra Meditation for the last few days I really feel relaxed. Normaly my brain is working overtime thinking about this and that. Now I am just sat here thinking "Ok what do I normaly think of"

Just something I noticed then, my brain feels like its flowing propper now. Before it felt locked up with information. Really made me happy that has, It's an awful when you just daydream wherever you look.

I feel more happy for who I am, I would always think everyone around me were better looking than I was, Odd coming from a man from yorkshire
but used to really knock my confidence.

Last few days I just feel proud to be me and I am proud to look how I look. I am as equal to the next person, No matter how anyone looks or what color they are there as good a person as anybody. Good and Bad is a different matter but personal image is not something that should be judged. We are all individulas and we should all look different!! to give us something unique.

I am really starting to see the beauty of this wonderful creation. Sometimes it's the simple thing in life that makes a person truly happy. Have you ever passed sombody on the street who smiled at you, yet you don't even know who they are. Makes you smile, somethiing creeps up on you and the next thing you have a grin from ear to ear.

Would you judge that person the same if they frowned at you?

Because I would have done before

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hope you weren't offended. I had no intent on deceiving you, or anyone. I'm not patronizing you, or anyone. I hope I'm not misunderstood. It's a small message that I thought would help, so I shared it with you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Can one develop seeing an aura? I have trouble with that- never seen one. I know the layers they have, but unlike many people, i just cant zero in on that. I cant feel one on people either.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think your message is easier to disgest than mine. Chakra meditation could be the right thing, if people go about meditating for the right reasons. We will all evolve into higher spiritual beings (our future generations), while our spiritual path should keep us focused on the present.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Being able to see the aura is normally linked to having spiritual or psychic abilities so yes you could develop them through meditation.

However I could not promis you this and I want to avoid sounding like a teatcher, Maybe sombody with experience of seeing Aura could help you out.

I think Chakra Meditation would suit anyone because if they dont like it they can walk away and try something new. I wish I found it in the first place I took the long route.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join