It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey thats Great news keep up the positive thoughts and you will be supprised with the outcome. Keep it up kappo for 14 years old you should be proud of yourself

Sure strange them Chills you were getting glad they are gone.

If Britney makes you happy then rock away to it. You sound like you care about what she has been throuhg. More than her so called friends do.

P81

[edit on 6-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yeah, I really do, I was watching this interview earlier because in the interviews I've seen of her she seems really genuine.

youtube.com...

And I just realised why it's so bad for her, it's the paparazzi, and I know that's the obvious answer, but they must make her really.. anxious? I have the same issue in crowds, I get really clumsy and twitchy, it's probably the same with her but she doesn't know it yet... Maybe anyway.

Oops, sorry went off topic lol

[edit on 6/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Optix

Kundalini is not magic and it isnt anything else but your development in accessing these things. Of course you know, it must be used for the good of humanity, right?
That book may have been sensational, but i assure you, arriving at Kundalini as i am striving to do will not get me a fabulous mansion with a pool?
Its just the opening and balancing of chakras so you can heal further. It also emphasises that you must have medical help and this is just an alternative.
Its beautiful and i am moving up to that stage- and beyond.

I do try and stay clear of books but what is this Kundalini you speak of? Please don't tell me its a "world" you create to ascend to
Im hoping its more of a complete balanced state of mind yes? Today I felt at complete balance, I knew I was human rooted to the Earth yet I felt my higher spiritual chakras were just in the right place. It was a good place to be, however I must say my throat chakra is my worst, in meditation is goes dry and sometimes sore. i also shy away from giving presentations and speaking out in groups. Id rather hide at the back

So what is this stage you are moving to ??

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

The media can be really hard on some people. I know Britney likes the photographs but some of the photographs are what she says "Cheap Shots"
Quick money for the paparazzi to destroy peoples lives.

Anyway back on topic.

Glad you are feeling more balanced MG the more you meditate the more balance you will get. I have not had much time to meditate over the weekend but me and my friend seem closer than ever. The people around me just seem so happy and it's a good feeling when you make someone smile.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hi psycho my very dear friend.
Im so proud of you the way you've come through all this and set this brilliant thread up. You've done brilliantly and I give you a
for everything you are doing. Your thread is a great help to me and many others and we are thankful you came back to us from the brink of "them"
Their loss is our great fortune.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Kappo you think Brittney would benefit from some meditation!! Maybe you should send a note to her fan club. I doubt she'd listen but its worth a try.
I don't like her brown hair do you? She suited blonde much better. I know it was fake but who cares.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank You so much MG but without you I would probs still be some Elder in some wonderland.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Kappo

Kappo you think Brittney would benefit from some meditation!! Maybe you should send a note to her fan club. I doubt she'd listen but its worth a try.
I don't like her brown hair do you? She suited blonde much better. I know it was fake but who cares.

Yeah, totally. Plus I think it's the wig she's using, in her toxic video, with black hair she looks amazing.. Must be her natural hair

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank You so much MG but without you I would probs still be some Elder in some wonderland.

And I am so pleased you are not. Can you even begin to imagine how warped your mind would have become now? You would have no concept of reality, time or life. Tradgedy. A complete tradgedy. Welcome to reality isn't it good
Good to be alive with a knowledge of reality not fantasy.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know I feel like I am getting somewhere now, Looks like you and the others are too. We are not here to take people on in some form of group, This is something we all share as we are Gods creation.

The healer had some Audio Books playing when healing me. The Audio Books were from an Auther named Eckhart Tolle very very intresting stuff.

Tolle had a radical spiritual awakening at the age of 29 after suffering long periods of depression. His non-fiction bestseller The Power of Now emphasizes the importance of being aware of the present moment as a way of not being lost in thought. In his view, the present is the gateway to a heightened sense of peace. He states that "being in the now" brings about an awareness that is beyond the mind, which awareness helps in transcending "the pain-body" that is created by the identification of the mind and ego with the body. His later book A New Earth further explores the structure of the human ego and how this acts to distract people from their present experience of the world. He also wrote Stillness Speaks.

You should try get hold of some of his stuff well worth it, The healer has loads of his stuff and the Audio she was playing at the time was related to me. Everything he spoke about I was going through. Much like a lot of us seeking higher awareness.

Here are some YouTube Links

The Deepest Truth of Human Existence

Pain Body

Can I be the Space for this

Being Yourself

Look up some of his other stuff

[edit on 6-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

At work tommorow so off to bed to put up my defenses against "them", right carry on all this isn't it.

Hey psycho Ive tryed to contact Mr Dead as I always found him really helpful with questions about meditation and I can't find him any where. Do you think he's left ATS? Ive put his name in members and its not coming up. U2U don't send
I hope he was a real person and not just a double named member. Im really sad about all this how you think people are helping you then they just disappear like ghosts. I think its really off to pretend your someone your not. Maybe its just me I'll try again to find him. Of all of them I was hoping he may be able to help us with these closure problems as I always found him very approchable.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
No its Ok it was me . I was putting a gap between his name, it was really late so sorry MrDead yes you are a real person still on ATS. You never know these days do you! Someone was only asking me the other day if I was Drakiir!! Well they actually thought that me, Darcon , psycho and Drakiir were the SAME person.
Thats paranoia for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Great thread!

There is a lot to meditation and chakra clearing. It's really fascinating!

I use two different meditation CD's. One is Doreen Virtue's morning chakra clearing which gets me off to an incredible start to my day. The other is Sonia Choquette's True Balance, which gives great ideas of how to fine tune each chakra. I also bought her True Balance book, which has a lot of practical application questions to ponder.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey thanks I will try and get them CD's how is your meditation going, I feel better everyday. In meditation I was playing some of the Audio Books by Eckhart Tolle they were really intresting. A New Earth is a must if you want a better understanding of how Ego can take over your life, Going really in depth about a lot of things we go through today A+++ would recommend it to anyone.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maya12-21-2012.com

Intresting site in you Sig, This awakening is on a huger scale than I though. I have met quiet a few people who share the same beliefs. Both on forums and within my life.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I look forward to meditating everyday! I bought some copal resin incense to add to my meditation experience. The Mayans burned copal during their ceremonies and rituals as an offering to their Gods. They also burned marigolds when copal wasn't available. It has an incredibly unique sweet and smoky smell to it. I love it! I also play a wide variety of meditation music ranging from the Heart of Reiki to Tibetan Monks and everything in between!

I've recently been meditating to sacred geometry pictures and have been trying to "step up my game" in each meditation by working on something different or adding a little something to my meditations. For example, one night I might work on a 3rd Eye meditation and the next night it'll be meditating into a mirror or a water reflection. That's the cool thing about meditating... it's completely subjective to each individual.

I just found out about a new meditation called "The Mind Portal" where you meditate to a series of your own symbols that you create each day and put onto a round chart. The chart is spun in a circle (on a potter's wheen or a bicycle wheel) and gives you an incredible sense of everything that's gone on in your life, including the recollection of suppressed memories from when you were younger, as attested by the originator of the Mind Portal, Jozen Bo. I'm game for it!

I read an article earlier today regarding the Law of One and meditation. Carla Rueckert, for whom Ra was channeled through, stated the best type of meditation for preparing oneself for spiritual advancement is the Merkaba technique. I haven't tried this one yet, but I think I'll give it a shot tonight!

"Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body.

How is your meditation going? Do you keep the same routine or shake it up a little? What's your ambience like? Do you have any special songs you like to meditate to?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes I like to try new things in meditation, You are right meditation is something you can expand and try new things with as long as you understand the meaning of what you are doing.

I like to play a music set called Wellness but lately I have been using Guided meditation, I must get some incense sticks it's something I have been meaning to do for a while but never get around to it

The setting I like is a dark room (Bedroom) with my halogen heater on, At times in meditation it's like I am sat near an open fire. The heater provided enough light but not too much. I sit streight with my hand on my knees ( Palms up for healing Palms down for everything else )

I try not to use my mind too much in meditation so I tend not to visualize things, The stillness is what I tend to focus on. Thats just me thouhg some people find visualizing helps and it has done for me in the past. The main thing now is to balance my Chakras though.

Thank you so much for your input and I look forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Also see if you can get hold of a Moldavite Rock/Pendant this has helped me a lot on my journey.

Moldavite

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hi! You seem to have about 6 techniques there. Which is the best all round one for beginers then? Im not a beginer but Im just trying to find a technique that suits me really. I got good results from heart chakra radiance but found after a while my heart became out of balance. How do you avoid getting out of balance when you seem to do lots of tecniques

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In the morning I do Doreen Virtue's guided Morning chakra clearing meditation, which clears all of my chakras and really gets me going for the day. She has a night time chakra clearing CD too, but that's the time I use to expand my own techniques.

According to Sonia Choquette, the first four chakras are the ones that set you up to continue to the following three.

Sonia Choquette comments on The Heart Chakra:

Resonance: When our heart centered is balanced, we actually establish energetic resonance with others, entering into a common vibration. We are on the same energetic wavelengh with others, we communicate on a higher level than words allow. We engage into an energetic rapport that is based on complete understanding and acceptance of one another. (With this thought in mind, I practice "loving everyone" when I'm out in public. For example, if I'm walking the beach, I'll smile at everyone, but in my mind I'm saying, "I love you." Give it a shot the next time your at the grocery store, the beach or ____________!!!)

Because of its attractive and magnetic qualities, an open and balanced heart creates synchrnicities that seem to fill your every need. The Universe is a hologram aware of all of its parts at all times, and when we move into the heart chakra, we shift into this holographic vibration. This allows the Universe to fill any void that we may be experiencing in our life, giving us exactly what we need, bringing us our heart's desire.

Some of Sonia's suggestions:
When you heart is slightly imbalanced:
Offer to help the new person at work
Read Poetry
Hold hands with the people you love
Give someone a bear hug
Invite someone over for dinner or make someone dinner and deliver it to their home
Buy a dozen postcards, go to your favorite coffee shop and write them out to your friends and family
Carry your baby picture in your wallet and look at it whenever you are feeling unloved
Write a letter of appreciation to someone who has made a positive difference in your life
Rent a love-story movie
Eat fresh green vegetables and salads
Wear something green to open and balance the heart chakra.

When you heart is moderately imbalanced:
Apologize to those you have hurt
Spend a weekend in nature
Say "I'd love to" when someone makes a request.
Make a gratitude scrapbook
Surprise someone with a long distance phone cars as a gift
Offer to babysit your best friend's children or neighbor's children
Go to a reputable healer or intuitive and have them give you an intuitive reading or do some energy work on you
Make a photo collage of all the people you love and display it prominently in your home
Send an anonymous care basket or flowers to someone who is feeling blue
Write poetry and share it with others
Read a funny book
Have a loving chat with a childhood best friend

When your heart is profoundly imbalanced:
Forgive your parents or someone you hold a grudge against
Create your spiritual family and connect with them often
Get a full-spectrum light and use it everyday
Get a puppy or a kitten
Take a healing workshop
Ask for help instead of doing things alone
Volunteer in an AIDS ward, a soup kitchen or an animal shelter
Donate your old-but-still-good suits and shoes to an "off welfare and back to work" program
Get Rolfed, or have deep tissue massage therapy
Befriend an elderly person and offer to take him or her once a week to the grocery store or on an outing
Admit your weaknesses and seek support
Tell the people you love that you love them
Live and let live. You never know how much time you or anyone else has.

Remember, the heart is:
Empathy
Generosity
Compassion
Forgiveness
Nurturing
Understanding
Listening
Acceptance
Tolerance
Affection
Kindness
Patience
Laughter

Sonia also mentions on her CD to look around you when you're outside if you feel out of synch with your heart chakra. What is the primary color you see when you look at nature? Green!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Amazing post and I think MG will be very thankful for that, As I am

Saying you love people in your mind is something I do but I like to say "I love you and please forgive me" to clear the conscience of anything I may have done in A past life or this life. It really is amazing and maybe this is the reason I soon got my Heart Chakra back in balance.

I was in the bank today waiting in a que and I was looking at people and saying in my mind "I love you and please forgive me" one woman in her 40s looked me in the eye and smiled. She looked past the other people in the que.. Just shows some people can connect beyond words.

You seem very educated on this subject and I thank you for joining this discussion. Your experience will play a big part in helping people progress.

Thank You

Ohh "I love you and Please forgive me"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join