It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by maya12-21-2012.com

Amazing post and I think MG will be very thankful for that, As I am

Saying you love people in your mind is something I do but I like to say "I love you and please forgive me" to clear the conscience of anything I may have done in A past life or this life. It really is amazing and maybe this is the reason I soon got my Heart Chakra back in balance.

You seem very educated on this subject and I thank you for joining this discussion. Your experience will play a big part in helping people progress.

Thank You

Ohh "I love you and Please forgive me"

Yes psycho I have found the last few posts on this thread really amazing and helpful. Ive been trying this out today and it really did help my heart chakra become in balance. I met two new people today and I immediatly said in my mind as I shook their hand " I love you and please forgive me" and their face just lit up much more than when I normally shake peoples hand. It does work and it made me feel like Id known them for ages. I think I will have a completly different relationship with these people now than if I had not have said it. Its like it clears the deck and you start from a good place with them. I wish Id done this with other people in my life maybe things would have been different with them. I will always do it now when meeting new people.
Do we know if this works with people we have already formed a relationship with?

Im still working away on the 7 chakras psycho
I let my heart take over a bit this morning but hey

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you're meditating correctly, your chakras should open up on their own. There's really no reason to focus on them, but to each his/her own I guess.

More power to ya.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
If you're meditating correctly, your chakras should open up on their own. There's really no reason to focus on them, but to each his/her own I guess.

More power to ya.

Funny you should say this, mine were starting to just open as soon as I went into meditation just one after the other, I thought Oh is this right. I guess whatever suits and feels right is right then.
Thanks biggie

Maybe this is why the last few days Ive been struggling with this, it was becoming like a military operation, start at the red, then the orange.... etc it wasn't flowing enough for me which is why I took so well to HCR it was not complicated, you opened your heart and the rest followed. Yes thanks biggie Im just going to go with the flow now .

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes take it easy. There is no rush, especially in meditation.

You do not want to force open any energies you are not ready to deal with. When I was a child, my 3rd eye was wide open. I could not handle all the bombardment of negative energy that was thrown at me as a kid.

I closed my psychic abilities off and its taken me many years to reopen my 3rd eye close to the point it was before.

I suspect it was never fully closed, as pandora's box is never really closed once its open, but it was not functioning in a way that I understood.

I would consider myself a hypersensitive person. Every bit of negativity used to really get to me, and for a few years in high school, I had to shut out every emotional output.

I became a stoic because I did not understand what was happening. My 3rd eye was reopening naturally and the worldview I had at that point did not allow esoteric interpretation.

I have moved past that now all because I did not force things open, at least in general.

On several occasions I forcefully tried to open my 3rd eye and crown to a point where I would become open to everything, and I learned that's not the best idea.

I was subjected to negative entities and experiences because I was simply not ready for them.

As time goes by, you will become more spiritual and connected to everything on a whole if you want to, or you can further disconnect from reality.

It is your choice.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You got it MG, It does seem to start any friendship off well. As you said it clears the deck, Great way of putting it. You control the Ego before you get to know this person.

Yes just take meditation as it comes, HCR will be long forgoten soon trust me

[edit on 8-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Yes take it easy. There is no rush, especially in meditation.

You do not want to force open any energies you are not ready to deal with. When I was a child, my 3rd eye was wide open. I could not handle all the bombardment of negative energy that was thrown at me as a kid.

I closed my psychic abilities off and its taken me many years to reopen my 3rd eye close to the point it was before.

I suspect it was never fully closed, as pandora's box is never really closed once its open, but it was not functioning in a way that I understood.

On several occasions I forcefully tried to open my 3rd eye and crown to a point where I would become open to everything, and I learned that's not the best idea.

I was subjected to negative entities and experiences because I was simply not ready for them.

As time goes by, you will become more spiritual and connected to everything on a whole if you want to, or you can further disconnect from reality.

It is your choice.

Yes when I very first did HCR through Paul my third eye was open for like 3 days and I felt exactly as you put it A BOMBARDMENT of information. I had hours and hours of images and information channelled into me. It kept me awake at night as I just didn't know how to turn it off, I know most of it was not good for me as I became paranoid about group entity attacks, I also went down some black worm hole due to this chakra being constantly open. It also gave me very bad headaches.
I think it is good advice not to try and force this one open. Once during HCR it opened for ages and a big indigo / blue eye appeared but it wasn't formed correctly, its outer edges were all ragged. I took this as a sign I wasn't completly in control of this 3rd eye as it was not formed correctly.

I think you are so right that this chakra meditation must be done at a relaxed pace and nothing should be forced open. It is better to learn slowly and as you say connect to everything as a whole than learn too fast and become disconnected from reality.

I wonder at what point it is impossible to return once you have disconnected from reality? Im thinking of poor Drakiir, one can only imagine how warped and paranoid his mind has now become

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes if Drakiir is really the person who is started out to be then I too feel sorry for him.

Did you get chance to download that Audio Book MG I am on the 3rd chapter and WOW what a wake up call.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yes thanks Ive downloaded it OK its just which programme do I open it in? My computer is asking in which format I wish to open it in I have no idea. I tryed media player thats not working. ??

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would just like to say to ALL the ATS members I have had the good fortune to come across in my short time here that I Love You and Please Forgive Me.

Ms Green

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I will u2u you because the file you are trying to open is not yet the music file it's what is called a torrent. Basicaly you need a program to open the file to then download the Audio Book.

u2u in 5

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I would just like to say to ALL the ATS members I have had the good fortune to come across in my short time here that I Love You and Please Forgive Me.

Ms Green

That was very nice of you

Here goes

Everyone on these forums and I mean everyone even the mods and the people you rent the server from, The people who work on them server and the people they know through there everyday life. Even people who know people who use these forums.

"I love you and Please Forgive Me"

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Nice to see you again Biggie Smalls, How is meditation now you are away from HCR. Hope you and your GF are doing ok
So so glad you walked away from HCR and TSOL. Shame I can not say the same for Drakiir though, either way my heart is still with him and I hope he sees the light.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
" I love you,...warts and all"!

I have learned so much from this thread, and i am so much richer today than i was a month ago, its incredible!
I cant tell you all enough that practicing all this in my life has changed me to the point where i have a perpetual smile on my face and i am happy.

The change is evident, not just to my inner self but to others- I am slowly telling people what i am doing, and for once, not anyone has laughed at me, and they are happy for me.
I even love my husband (who has in the past made me upset) but i can forgive him now and i told him so. He doesnt quite get this but he is changing in front of me and maybe it was me who had to change.

I love life and i will never go back to hating or disliking it.

I pray for more of this feeling!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by biggie smalls

Shame I can not say the same for Drakiir though, either way my heart is still with him and I hope he sees the light.

Yes Drakiir if you are still reading this we all love you and please forgive us . No one will judge you for what you have endured please come back to us. We will always be here for you. Listen to psycho please.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The change is evident, not just to my inner self but to others- I am slowly telling people what i am doing, and for once, not anyone has laughed at me, and they are happy for me. reply to post by dgtempe

Yes I feel a change in my inner self and I know other people can see it. Well done on loving your husband
Im sure they are funny creatures at times

Ms Green

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You know when we did HCR , I think a chemical was released in our brain that we became addicted to. Thats how they get you to continue HCR by becoming addicted.

Peptides
Just like any learned activity, you start "hardwiring" it into your system after so many times and your body complains when it doesn't get it if you stop.

music, no music, crowded room, explosions going off, your focus should not rely on your environment, it really comes down to your state of mind. If you feel a profound connection to the universe listening to Lateralus by Tool, then use that concept then(that song is built off the fibonacci sequence btw). Mediation can be be like studying, or it can be a functional dynamic informational asset(IE walking around, in the middle of a crowded room etc). The profoundness of your experience is a personal thing anyways, so who's to say how you should reach that? That being said, for beginners a nice quiet area or some soothing music will help quiet your mind for sure.

Oh and Psycho, that first youtube vid you posted is a Tool video(Parabol) with a different sound track, not sure if you're aware of that or not. But I noticed you have an Alex Grey avatar so I wouldn't be surprised if you did

Originally posted by miguelbmx
my mom once told me about an experience she had, she said that while laying on her bed she saw one yellow ball of light come out of her chest and go into to the belly area.
im not sure what that means but i do feel it has to do with the subject, any ideas?

Another way to perceive that event would be her subconscious was showing her how she is able to empower herself through her heart. Or her loving self gives her power and energy.

To help with operating from the 7th chakra, consciously find the conceptual blocks in your mind that keep you from syncing up with that "higher self". We all have issues with various things these chakras relate to, untangling the confusion and cleaning out the crap will allow your consciousness to flow upward smoothly through the other stations.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here's a cool idea that sounds worth trying!!!

When our brain is in the alpha wave, we are very receptive to stimuli that would normally go unnoticed. When you're about to drift off to sleep at night, consciously clear your mind, but be mentally aware enough to receive an auditory and/or visual message. Keep an pen and notebook by your bedside to write down these interactions. At some point, we should be able to converse, write and go back to the alpha wave phase of sleep and continue. Theorhetically, this should work because alpha waves occur right before we enter the delta wave phase of sleep, where our subconscious dreams occur.

Research to support this hypothesis:
During periods of relaxation, while still awake, our brain waves become slower, increase in amplitude and become more synchronous. These types of waves are called alpha waves. For example, such brain waves are often associated with states of relaxation and peacefulness during meditation and biofeedback.

web.mst.edu...

Let's give it a shot and see what happens!!!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by maya12-21-2012.com]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

psycho81, i really liike the site you linked to all the music mantras,. but i have been trying to convert them so that i can add them to my cell phones mp3 player with no luck. would you happen to know of a different site where i could get these to ad to my player. i would really like to listen to them in the arazona hot room and steam room in my gym, as well as while i'm at work. thanks and i hope that you can help me. i am just starting out with this whoe meditation thing,. and i already feel it is helping me.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

When our brain is in the alpha wave, we are very receptive to stimuli that would normally go unnoticed. When you're about to drift off to sleep at night, consciously clear your mind, but be mentally aware enough to receive an auditory and/or visual message. Keep an pen and notebook by your bedside to write down these interactions. At some point, we should be able to converse, write and go back to the alpha wave phase of sleep and continue. Theorhetically, this should work because alpha waves occur right before we enter the delta wave phase of sleep, where our subconscious dreams occur.

Yes at my height of practising HCR I did this. Id get lots of messages all the time and the only way I could remember them was by writing it down as soon as I woke up. Only thing though some were useful messages but others were sinister. You may be leaving yourself open to other entities getting in and giving you stuff thats not good. I recieved lots of images over a 2 night period and really they just end up as that images that you can't work out their meaning. A lot of this information comes to us but the problem is working out its meaning.
I was told very very definatly that when myself and psycho were in TSOL HE would betray me. Well this was obvioulsy a message that was a lie a manipulative message so we must question who and why we recieve some of this information.
However I must admit I have recieved very helpful information too.

How many of you have been told REALLY important things that at the time you think, wow yes that all makes sense..only to forget it like 2 minutes later. Very frustrating.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

During periods of relaxation, while still awake, our brain waves become slower, increase in amplitude and become more synchronous. These types of waves are called alpha waves. For example, such brain waves are often associated with states of relaxation and peacefulness during meditation and biofeedback.

Lets give it a go and see what happens!

Look I know you mean well but Im not getting into any on group experiment again especially that means we leave ourselves open to psychic biofeedback. No I will continue with meditation in a personal way its a personal learning path. Sorry its just Ive had some lets say BAD outcomes from forming a group consciousness and all linking minds with a similar aim.
Any one else wanting to try please go ahead its just not for me! I suspect psycho will say the same thing

Well Im off to the gym now, I see someone has stolen my make up bag AGAIN... this will be the third time. Oh well I hope they enjoy using it and I Love Them and forgive them who ever they are. I love them and please forgive me ( for not keeping more of an eye on my bag!)

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join